One Good Turn Deserves Another!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they made a poor job of trying to keep track of her. However, she didn't help out at all, as her hands and tongue kept moving about my bound form, licking and stroking at random! However, after a few minutes of this, I heard her delicious, sexy voice in one of my ears. "That's enough 'play' for now Darling. Time for the real reason why I've tied you to my bed. Shagging!" She placed herself on top of me, as her lips found mine, her pussy also found its way 'home,' onto my erect cock. And so, it began!

By resting as much as she could in-between the fantastic climaxes that Sherelle so skilfully bought us both to while my batteries 're-charged,' Sherelle managed to keep going, keeping me firmly in the awesome power of her sexuality, for over three hours! Three hours of sheer heaven, hours I will never forget until my dying day! Again, during several of those memorable moments of pure ecstasy, I couldn't stop myself calling out her name, this turning her on so much! But eventually she did run out of steam, and she, very reluctantly I could fully tell, did bring proceedings to a halt.

In fact, she was so shattered that she virtually collapsed upon my body, leaving me still tied up. But aware that she was beginning to drift off to sleep, Sherelle did manage to rouse herself enough in order to release me, before we both drifted off. Sure, I hadn't 'worked' quite as hard as her, and I was younger than her, but this 'sexathon' had taken it out of me too.

Several hours later, when we both woke up, Sherelle and I had sex for the first time with me free and able to move. And this time we didn't shag, we made love. Nowhere near as exciting of course, but possibly even more fulfilling. She looked into my eyes and said those three deadly words! "I LOVE YOU!"

And I knew two things. That she meant every one of those words. And that this 'love' wasn't 'one-way traffic.' I took her hand in mine and replied with total honesty, "as I do you, Sherelle. I love you with ALL of my heart!"

We cuddled and held each other, speech completely un-necessary before she broke the silence. "Doesn't mean I won't be tying you up again though. In fact, it just signifies that you are "Sherelle's Sex Slut" for the rest of your life, Darling."

"Actually, that's not quite right Sherelle!"

"Yes, you are! Make no mistake about that, I'll be keeping you in bondage alright!"

"I know. But you left something out! I'll be 'Sherelle's Sex Slut IN STOCKINGS' now! You were completely correct about the delights for me of having my legs covered by them." Which I was still wearing, just in case anybody was wondering!

She laughed! "Silly me, of course you will." Next her face formed into that dirty smile again. "Spread them, Darling. Time for your next lesson!" Within five minutes I was back in tight bondage to her bed, blindfolded and she started on me again. For only about two hours this time! And slightly less frantic than our first session of the day.

And that was the end of the sex for this day. She now released me from her bed, and downstairs for something to eat we went. Again, Sherelle displayed her skill in the kitchen, knocking up a superb prawn chilli masala curry with mushroom rice, which we accompanied by a lovely chilled white wine this time. Afterwards it was back to bed, but purely to sleep this time.

So, that was Saturday completed then. Meaning that there was still Sunday to come, hadn't Sherelle promised to keep me for the entire weekend? Yes, she had. And that was a promise that she kept, on that second day, in almost a repeat of the first day, I spent two 'stints' of a couple of hours each, securely bound to her bed and subjected to her outstanding sexual skills. My God, did this fantastic lady deliver or what? Without a shadow of doubt, it had been the most thrilling and enjoyable weekend of my entire life! Thank you, Sherelle!

Late on the Sunday evening I returned home, shattered but with a massive smile on my face. Would I be seeing Sherelle again? You bet your life I would be! For the next weekend she had planned to visit her good friend Virginia, or Ginny as she was known, who had a place out in the sticks. And she wouldn't be going alone, although Sherelle had warned me that if I thought that she, herself, was a bit 'kinky,' that was nothing compared to her good friend!

That week at work seemed to last for five years instead of merely five days, the prospect of being back into sexual slavery to the utterly delicious Sherelle tormenting me endlessly. And just what was that comment about her friend Ginny being even more kinky than my lady herself all about? God, just what had I got myself into here?

Finally, Friday afternoon arrived, and thankfully there were no work tasks this week to take me beyond half past four. Crickey, was it only one week ago that I'd still been a 'single' man and also a sexual virgin? I went home, showered, putting myself into the suspender belt, sheer stockings and satin female panties that Sherelle had given me when I'd left her place last Sunday. And yes, I know I'm male, but yes, I had washed them! Putting some normal 'male' clothes over them I left my small house, jumped into my car, and with excitement coursing itself around my entire body, drove to Sherelle's house, and my fate.

We weren't due to travel to Ginny's until the Saturday morning, so I guess it will come as no surprise to any of you to learn I spent some time on that Friday evening being securely tied to Sherelle's bed, as she shagged me backwards, forwards and any other direction that you care to think of. But not for too long, she assured me that both of us would need all of our strength and stamina to cope with what Ginny was likely to put us through! Which left me guessing, and fervently hoping, that Sherelle and I were extremely likely to become helplessly bound together!

Having breakfasted we set off, in my car with me driving. It took about an hour to reach Ginny's farmhouse, which, just as Sherelle had informed me, was very isolated. I parked up next to our host's own vehicle, an open top Jeep that had a solid and secure 'roll bar' just behind the rear passenger seats. Which I noticed Sherelle taking a good look at, without me realising the significance of that at this stage.

Ginny emerged from the house just wearing a satin dressing gown, suspender belt, stockings, and satin panties, to greet us, again this was a very sexy lady, and I felt her eyes examining me, and seeming to approve of her friend's choice. For yes, if I had been so unwilling to accept that I was worthy of women finding me attractive beforehand, Sherelle had removed such modesty from me to a very large degree. "Sherelle, you lucky girl! Yes, you've hit the jackpot here!" Ginny came up to me, kissing me on my cheek and said, "thank you Sweetheart, for giving my lovely friend her 'sparkle' back! You are very welcome here!"

Ginny led us into her house and when we'd entered her home, she wasted no time in getting down to 'business.' Once more she 'appraised' me, but naturally she wanted a closer 'examination' of her friend's acquisition. She looked me in the eyes and uttered one single word. "STRIP!"

I looked at Sherelle, who nodded her agreement to Ginny's command. Although she added an amendment to said order. "Leave your lingerie on though, Darling." So, I obeyed, just removing my male outer clothing, leaving me suspender clad, and I'd been careful to have fed them under my panties. But as I proceeded to remove those, Sherelle stopped me. "No Darling, leave those on for now."

Sherelle smiled as Ginny now circled my body, gently touching me in places. "WOW! As I say Sherelle, you are one hell of a lucky girl. As are you, young man, I can see just how happy you are to be Sherelle's sex slut. Do you want to take him to bed right now?"

"Actually no, not just yet Ginny. Something on your car has given me an idea, that is really turning me on! Is that farm shop and its café down the road still open?"

"Yes, it is. What's on your mind, you little vixen?"

"Fetch me a leather collar, several single leather cuffs, padlocks and some length of chains, one long and one short, and then I'll explain all!"

With me wondering just what Sherelle had planned and notice that the two females had discussed matters without involving me in the conversation, although clearly the subject of said talk was about my immediate fate, Ginny rushed off to fetch the items suggested. Returning shortly. Sherelle fitted the collar, which had secure 'D' rings at both the front and rear, around my neck, and once she'd fastened the buckle shut, she grabbed a small padlock from a whole bunch that Ginny provided to make sure it remained that way. Now, one arm each, the two women put a leather cuff around each of my wrists. Again, once buckled shut more small padlocks ensured they stayed that way. Once more working as a team, my ankles also found themselves surrounded by leather, again the buckles padlocked closed. Now Sherelle took the longer length of chain, padlocked one end to the rear 'D' ring of my collar, before feeding it through the equivalent rings of my wrist cuffs, before pulling it back to the collar, where another padlock secured it in a sort of 'circuit.' Meaning my arms were now secured behind my back.

Sherelle turned to her good friend. "I think you'd better get dressed, Ginny. Why not just like the way I am?" For my Mistress had adorned herself in a beautiful and very stylish leather suit, complete with a skirt that only just concealed the fact that the sheer nylon on her legs were in the form of stockings and not tights. With a lovely blue satin blouse in-between her basque and the leather jacket of her suit.

Shortly after Ginny had disappeared upstairs, she emerged in almost identical clothing to Sherelle, although her blouse was in a shade of dark red. "Shall we go?" And the three of us left the house, with me in-between the two women, almost in the manner of a prisoner under escort. Which in a way, I guess I was!

When we reached Ginny's jeep, I needed assistance to 'climb aboard' the rear section with my arms bound behind me. And then I realised just what Sherelle had clocked, now understanding what she planned for me. For that roll bar had several small loops welded onto it, their normal purpose being to hold the 'soft top' covering for use if the weather was inclement. But no, the sun was smiling brightly today, Sherelle was going to use them to hold something else entirely. My lingerie clad body!

The roll bar was roughly the height of my torso, and now the use of the shorter chain became clear. For there was a loop right in the centre of the roll bar, and my Mistress used that to connect said bar to the front 'D' ring of my collar. Now between them, the women stretched out my legs, using more padlocks to secure my ankle cuffs to loops welded at the bottom of the roll bar. Nearly there! It was now that Sherelle removed the chain holding my arms, but only so that the two ladies could stretch out my arms, pulling them to the upper corners of the roll bar, where the conveniently located loops enabled them to padlock the 'D' rings of my wrist cuffs there. Meaning I was inescapably chained, spread-eagled, to Ginny's jeep, just wearing stockings, suspenders and very skimpy female panties! Which were really struggling to contain a certain 'organ' of my body, because apart from when Sherelle placed me in captivity to her bed in order to shag me, I had never been so turned on in my entire life!

However, as Ginny jumped into the driver's seat, just as she grabbed hold of the ignition key, in order to start the engine, Sherelle stopped her. "Not just yet, I've one more job to perform!" She stood up, reached under her leather skirt, and her hand emerged with her panties! Just like me, she'd be careful to place them over her suspenders it seemed. Yes, you've guessed it, into my mouth they went! To be held there with a bondage tie that Sherelle just 'happened' to have in her jacket pocket. And believe me, although unlike before she hadn't 'cum' in them, they fully tasted of Sherelle's sexual excitement, for you can just imagine how 'turned on' she'd become with all of this activity. Yes, her pussy was soaking wet!

Now Sherelle did not interfere when Ginny turned the key, and off we set. Now, there's something about Sherelle that I haven't mentioned before, something that was very important and one major reason why I wanted to be hers so much. For as well as fancying her and loving her, it was an undeniable fact that I knew I could fully trust her. Oh yes, she'd subjected me completely to her sexual games, but she was always very careful to look after my safety and welfare as she did so. And here she demonstrated that quality once again, as she said to Ginny, "don't drive too fast please, I know it's a lovely sunny and hot day, but we don't want any 'windchill' to affect our 'passenger.' Remember he's basically naked." Sound advice that Ginny totally understood and adhered to, not driving above roughly thirty miles an hour.

Anyway, our destination was fairly close, so even at this reduced speed it only took us about ten minutes to reach the farm shop. Ten minutes during which I was utterly turned on, almost relishing the pointed arms and stares of anybody we passed on this route. For you see, I was proud to belong to Sherelle, delighted to be her 'sex slut,' and I wanted the whole world to know that! I guess this feeling had begun when I'd discovered that I had wanted Kelly to enter her mother's boudoir and see me chained to Sherelle's bed. Something that I believed Sherelle would have allowed, no enforced, if Kelly hadn't been so hung-over at that point.

But as you can well imagine the attention that we attracted during the drive was nothing compared to the level reached once Ginny had parked her car in the shop's car park! Especially when the two leather clad ladies left the Jeep, with me still chained to it, and went into the shop itself! Most of the people present there were female, and I became even more aroused by the 'girlie' giggles and general merriment my situation induced. But there was at least one male, walking back to his own vehicle along with his wife, he couldn't keep his eyes off the sight of my legs covered in delicious sheer nylon!

Something she, and she was quite sexy I noticed, had clocked. "Well then Honey, as he seems to turn you on so much, let's go home now! Because then I'm going to put you into some of my stockings, tie you to our bed and subject you to my desires for the rest of the day!" I even had the grace to wink at them, of course I'd have wished them luck, but Sherelle's panties residing in my mouth rather prevented that. It pleased me that I'd appeared to have done my 'good deed for the day' in inspiring them, and to this very day I sometimes wonder just how much they enjoyed themselves, with the 'spark' I'd obviously lit for them! Because he most certainly did not seem to argue with his wife's suggestion.

However, those giggles turned somewhat into jealous mutterings, as after about twenty minutes my leather clad companions returned to the scene, they'd spent that time in the shop's café, having a coffee. Especially when Sherelle, quite deliberately I'm certain, placed her hand momentarily upon the 'bulge' showing through the pair of her satin panties that I was wearing. As if to send the message to all of the other women present, "This is mine! And I'm soon going to be, very much, enjoying it!"

The two of them jumped into the front seats, once again Ginny started the engine, blimey just imagine if it hadn't fired, and off on the return journey we set, Ginny keeping the speed down as before. With Sherelle very lustfully looking at me for the entire journey. But perhaps she should have been paying a little bit more, no a lot more, attention to the expressions on the face of her friend?

For if there was one thing in life that Ginny dis-liked, one thing that could really get to her, and wind her up; it was appearing to be 'out-kinked!' And, with her suggestion of fastening my body to the roll bar of the Jeep, Sherelle had, very much, just achieved that!

Now, don't get me wrong here, Ginny was full of respect for Sherelle's scheme, after all she'd fully assisted in achieving it. But, make no mistake about it, said respect had been granted most begrudgingly! Ever since Sherelle had revealed the idea, Ginny's mind had searched for something that would 'upstage' it, and in the meantime whilst dressing herself before we'd left, she'd taken a precaution which would give her a good shot at achieving just what her utterly devious, totally kinky and completely depraved mind came up with. Because like I say, if Sherelle HAD been paying attention to her friend's facial expression, she might have noticed the wry smile that emerged on Ginny's visage, as said mind came up with the answer she was looking for, during that journey home!

Having turned off the main road, onto the side road that leads to Ginny's farmhouse, and only to said property, one passes through a small clump of trees, which at that point in the lane prevents anybody from seeing the house itself. And there is the 'official' border of Ginny's property, signified by a gate, that can be closed, blocking the route to her house. And it was here that she gave the first hint that she had something planned, not that either Sherelle or I grasped the implications of what happened just after we'd passed by this gate. For Ginny stopped the car, shut said gate, then locked it shut! For she wanted nobody to be able to drive to her home, her planned revenge was going to happen in the open air and not inside the main house itself. And her idea was pure genius, yes, she was going to utterly succeed in comfortably 'out-kinking' Sherelle!

For once having parked up, where the Jeep had been before, adjacent to my car, Ginny told Sherelle to climb onto the back, over the seats until she faced my bound form, where Ginny told her that she'd be handed the key in order to release me. But no such release was in Ginny's mind, the fact that Sherelle again wasn't paying proper attention, by gazing lustfully into my eyes, just helped her considerably. For, just as Sherelle had done so brilliantly, when she'd used steel handcuffs to first capture me and fasten me to her bed, eight days ago now although it seemed far longer than that, Ginny quickly struck and used a pair of those herself, to chain one of Sherelle's wrists to the roll bar that held me! Yes, having a pair of those in her jacket pocket had been the aforementioned precaution!

"Sorry Sherelle but I'm afraid that your idea was far kinkier than any of plans I had for the two of you this weekend, and you know me well enough to realise that I just cannot have that. So, said plans have just been amended. I'm afraid you'll both have to spare me for a few moments while I just fetch the required 'equipment.' Ciao!"

Off she dashed, running with the excitement that what she'd come up with had generated. "Well Darling," Sherelle addressed me with, once she'd gone, "I did warn you that her level of 'kink' was greater than mine! You know I really did believe I'd trumped her today, but I think I now know what she plans for us. She's going to make us shag while we're both chained to this Jeep. Now I understand why she locked the gate. Got to admit I'm bloody impressed!"

Ginny returned as fast as she possibly could, carrying a rucksack type bag. And it didn't take long for us to see that Sherelle had guessed correctly. Firstly, Ginny removed Sherelle's jacket and blouse from her 'free' arm, slapping a leather cuff from within said sack, around the now naked wrist, padlocking it safely shut, naturally! And swiftly using another padlock to fasten said cuff's 'D' ring to the same welded loop which held my corresponding wrist cuff. Meaning we could actually hold hands, which with our fate utterly clear to us now, we did. Ginny now totally removed the steel cuffs from the equation, throwing them onto the ground, and wasn't long before she'd removed Sherelle's jacket and blouse completely, before cuffing her second arm in exactly the same manner as her first. She was now inescapably chained to this car too.