All Comments on 'One Hot Day in July'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"Human" after all ...

WOW Ken !! I've so enjoyed your other work I've read, but from a sentimental standpoint, this one tops them all !! Love with the proper stranger and all that, and this could just as easily be a traditional couple - we're all more alike than we think, huh?. And too, that pinch of guilt that lingers there for so long - it's all pretty basic human emotion, isn't it? Great piece of insightful work ! Thanks.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

Excellent story. Don't know what's up with the Harry commentator but he seems to be on a one man mission to lambast Gay male stories at the moment. He's an ignorant twat obviously. Doesn't detract from the fact that I loved your story. Very bittersweet and donw with such tenderness and emotion. wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My Comment....

As a female I do love reading M/M stories.

This one was very nice. There was nothing worthing of some of the crap feedback SOME people have left.

You did a good job on this story, keep going and dont be put of by inconsiderate twats who have no manners and are probably totally inadequate anyway!

Kisses from the uk!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...