One Hot Snow Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the moment she clamped her pussy tight around him, crying out and convulsing all around his throbbing dick, he felt himself shooting into her so deep, he thought he'd emptied himself of all the come he'd ever had. His cock pulsing and twitching as he came, he felt his heavy hands lift and circle tight velvety hips, finally able to thrust his hips he clamped down on her ass as he filled her. A stifled groan slipping from his lips, all he wanted was more. To hell with the life he'd had before he'd died, this was heaven, if it meant you got ridden this hard, by a nameless beauty who's only purpose was making you come.

Feeling his hands on her, Kaylee gasped, shooting a look down at her hips. "Kim, stop sucking on his nipples, and look where he's got his hands. He's holding me, and I'm sure he can feel what I'm doing to him. I think it worked and he's waking up."

Kim sat back on her haunches and looked up at his face. "His eyes are still closed, but he has got a smile on his face now. So you could be right, and he might semi-conscious."

"So when you called, what exactly did the hospital tell you to do for him?"

Kim grinned. "Well, not what we've been doing, that's for sure. But they did say to try and keep him warm and comfortable, and not to try and give him anything to drink till he wakes up. But I'd say our way worked better, wouldn't you?"

Kaylee chuckled. "You've got that right." Looking down at his hands, she said, "His hands are still really tight on me, like he doesn't want to let go."

Kim stroked her hand over his cheek, then bent and pressed a kiss to his lips, murmuring, "Hey in there, are you awake?"

But when he didn't respond, she sank her tongue between his lips and really went to town on his mouth, figuring if the fucking he'd just gotten had got his arms moving, a little more couldn't hurt.

And then when she felt his tongue stirring in his mouth, she pulled back and said, "Oh, wow, I think he's struggling to wake up, his tongue just touched mine. So, I have another idea that might help even more."

The she got up in front of her sister, still impaled by his semi-hard cock and spread her pussy over his open mouth, squealing when she felt his tongue touch her pussy lips, even thrusting a little ways into her hole. "Jeez, I can't believe it. It's working. He's trying to eat me, Kaylee. And fuck, it feels so damn hot with him like this."

Brent could smell the pussy on his face and could even taste it. And real or not, did it ever feel good to sink his tongue into a hot little cunt. And with his cock still happily buried in a tight little pussy, he thought this had to be where the phrase 'Died and gone to heaven' came from, and whether he was really dead or not, all he knew was that he didn't want it to end.

He'd always enjoyed women, and loved to get busy every chance he got, but he'd never had the chance to try two at once, so with his cock buried in one and his face planted in the other, he didn't think it got much better than this, even if he was too out of it to really appreciate what was happening. Now if only he could wake up, he'd be eating and fucking the shit out of both of them, more than happy to give them something back.

As Kim began to ride his face, Kaylee followed suit, clenching her pussy around him, she began to seriously ride him again. And although he was still hard enough to make it work, reaching between his legs, she fondled his balls in her fingers till she felt sure she could hear him moaning as his cock grew even harder.

Wrapping herself around his head, Kim gently ran her fingers through his hair, murmuring, "You want more of this big boy, then you'd better wake up, or we'll stop. And then no more fun for you."

Aware of what she was threatening, inside his head, Brent was yelling, 'No, please don't take away the pussies." Finally managing to thrust out his tongue, he sank it inside her cunt, as he kept his grip on the one riding his cock. Sure if they left him, the dream would be over and he'd descend back into the blackness again, he tried his damndest to take care of them, too, even managing to thrust his hips up as he felt himself getting really hard again as she fucked him with what felt like everything she had, with how wildly she was riding him. All he knew was that it felt so good, that he never wanted it to end. Just the thought of two hot eager pussies at his disposal, both only wanting to serve him was enough to blow his fragile mind. It all felt so incredible, he knew it had to be a dream, but still refused to stop trying to please them back. Because the moment it stopped he knew he'd be out of it again, and the hot pair of pussies would be gone.

Kim looked over her shoulder at her sister and said, "I can feel his tongue moving inside me, and I swear he's trying to eat me out, so he's got to be coming awake."

Kaylee nodded her head, still pumping up and down on his cock. "I know, and it feels like he's trying to fuck me back, too. Why don't you try prying open his eyes and see if he can focus on you."

"Good idea," Kim said, reaching up, and peeling open both his eyelids. And then she saw him blink and she squealed. "Holy shit, I think he's looking at me. And his tongue is really starting to move in my pussy. He's hitting my fucking clit now. Jeez, if this guy's this good out cold, then what the fuck would he be like, wide awake and horny?"

Kaylee threw her head back and groaned. "You're telling me. Fuck he's clamping down on my hips in a vice grip now and I just can't believe how hard he's thrusting into me. And god, it feels sooo damn good."

Then Brent blinked a little more and managed to pull back and mumble to Kim, "Who the hell are you, and where am I?"

Kim pulled away, got off his mouth and sat on his chest, swallowing hard, she said, "Kaylee, he's awake now and asking what's going on. So, I think you'd better stop riding him."

Brent tried to shake his head to clear it, but it hurt too damn much to even try. But he did manage to get out, "No, please don't take away the pussies."

Kim actually laughed and cupped his face in her hand. "So you like what we've been doing to you, then, huh?"

When he blinked a few times and muttered, "Fuck, yeah."

She laughed again. "I'd say even out of it, he's been enjoying it, Kaylee."

Kaylee crawled up the bed to his head, and asked, "So how are you feeling?"

"Head hurts," he muttered, still blinking his eyes, trying to focus.

She nodded. "Then I'll get you something for the pain, and some water, too. Are you hungry?"

When he said, "No," she nodded and got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Okay, then just something for pain."

Kim stayed on the bed while her sister went to get the pills, gently brushing her hand over his forehead, she explained to him, "I don't know if you remember, but you were in an accident in a snow storm that knocked you out cold. So, we brought you in here to take care of you. The roads are so bad we probably won't be able to get you to the hospital to get checked out for days. And it's still snowing out there pretty heavy."

Watching her pretty face, he asked, "But, were you two really having sex with me, or was that just a dream?"

Biting down on her lip, wincing a little, she said, "Yeah, we were. You were soaked when we got you inside. And then once we stripped you off, we uh... just couldn't resist you I guess. But at least it woke you up."

Considering what she said for a moment, he said, "So, there really are two of you? I thought I was dreaming or seeing double there for a minute."

"No, there are two of us. I'm Kimberly, and my sister Kaylee and I are identical twins. And how about you, do you remember your name?"

Although he knew it wasn't Lucky Bastard, it was the first thing that sprang to mind once he discovered that he really was waking up to two beautiful women who'd been fucking the hell out of him and riding his face with their pussies. "It's uh, Brent," he finally said, "Brent Morgan. And I think I was supposed to be going to a party at my cousin's place tonight."

"Well, you can phone him and let him know you're okay and you're with us."

Seeing as she hadn't even reached for anything to cover up yet, and he was still naked with a hard on, he'd say he was so much more than just okay. Now if his head would just stop hurting then maybe he could really have some fun with these two little beauties, and prove to them just how grateful he was for everything they'd done for him, including that wild ride.

A moment later he watched tall slender, naked Kaylee jiggle her way across the room, and his mouth began to water, imagining how good those nice big tits would feel in his mouth, never mind her bare pussy. So, hopefully once the pain killer kicked in they could get back at it, and he'd really have a story to tell his cousin once he saw him again.

The night he wiped out in snow storm, waking up with two beautiful naked women using him for their pleasure, like he'd only ever dreamed of.

Tracing a finger around one of Kim's nipples he smiled into her eyes, and said, "To answer your question, I'd say I'm feeling better all the time. So, how about you two get back to what you were doing before you woke me up."

Once he'd swallowed his pills and chugged back a whole bottle of water, Kim grinned. "Are you saying you want me to ride your face again, and have Kaylee ride you, too?"

Smiling, he reached for her, tugging her up so she could cover his face again and told her, "That's exactly what I'm saying. Only this time I'll really know what's going on, and soon I'll be able to ride you both back like you've never been ridden before. But how about for now, you plant that sweet little pussy back on my face?"

"Oh, wow," Kim murmured as he clutched her ass and held her captive over his mouth. "If this is how we're going to ride out the storm, then I just hope it keeps right on snowing."

Amen to that, Brent thought as he began to devour her sweet, tasty little pie, feeling the other one sliding back over his dick.

Kaylee having climbed back on board him agreed, groaning at the feel of him thrusting his big hard cock up to meet her, eyes rolling back in her head, she murmured, "Oh, yes, please. Just let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..."

To be continued...

12