One Hot Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike gets to know the girl next door.
8.5k words
4.58
5.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another hot day and, being the glutton for punishment I am, I stepped outside and made the short jaunt to my backyard shed, where my lawnmower slept. Yes, I was about to cut the grass in 90 degree heat. Like I said, I'm a glutton for punishment.

My name is Mike Anderson and I live alone in a three bedroom home I once shared with my now ex-wife, Dana. After nine years of marriage, things just fell apart between us. My divorce was finalized less than one month ago, but we had been separated for nearly eight months. So don't mind me if I would rather not go into the details. Beyond that, I spend my time either working my 9-to-5 job or I'm fixing up the house. I'm considering moving, possibly to a warmer climate. That being said, we are currently experiencing one of the hottest summers in recent history.

Anyhow, while I was dragging my mower towards the house, I happened to glance over the fence to my neighbor's yard and my jaw dropped. Jenny, the Miller's college age daughter, was sun-bathing on the deck of their in-ground pool. She wasn't naked, but her bikini didn't leave much to the imagination. I stared for a few moments, then remembered the task at hand. The grass.

I spent the next hour mowing the lawn. At some point, I had stripped off my shirt, tying it around my waste. I was sweating buckets, but I just wanted to get it done. As I turned and started pushing the mower in the direction of the Miller's yard, I was once again surprised. Jenny now stood at the fence, holding a glass of something -- possibly iced tea -- and she was looking at me, smiling. I stopped the mower and walked over to the fence.

"Hi, Jenny," I said, being careful to keep my eyes on her face. "What's up?"

She held out the glass to me. "Hi Mike. I made iced tea for you."

"You didn't have to do that," I said, but I took it anyway. I took a drink, then leaned over the fence. "It's hot out here," I said, looking into her eyes. "The sun is brutal today."

"That's an understatement," she said, laughing.

"So how are you doing? Are you still at college?"

Jenny is about 5'4", with long, red hair, freckles, and the bluest eyes. She has always been a little on the shy side. We weren't friends, but it wasn't unusual for us to wave at each other across the fence when we were in our yards, and I got along with her parents, Fred and Gina, pretty well.

"No, I'm home for the summer," she said. "I'm actually visiting a friend today and won't be back until later."

"Oh, ok." I took another drink of the iced tea. It's sweet and hits the spot. I smiled. "I really appreciate the tea," I said. I then drained the glass, handing it back to her. "I don't want to hold you back from visiting your friends. Thanks again for the tea, Jenny."

"No problem, Mike. Have a good day," she said. She waved and returned to the house, giving me a playful smile as she closed the door.

I watched her go before heading back to the mower. I pushed the machine back and forth over the yard, sweating profusely the entire time. When I finished, I dragged the mower back to the shed and stowed it away. I closed the shed and headed inside. I was exhausted, but I also needed a shower. As I sat on the bed to undress, exhaustion won out, and I drifted off to sleep.

---

Three hours later, I awoke. Laughing at myself, I finally got that shower. After 20 minutes in a luke-warm stream, I stepped out of the shower, wearing only a towel. Of course, that's when I heard a knock at the front door. I quickly threw on a pair of shorts and made my way to the door. I opened it to find Jenny standing there, smiling. She was wearing a tank top and jean shorts, and as usual, she looked great.

"Hi Mike," she said in greeting with another of her radiant smiles.

"Hey, Jenny," I said, stepping aside to allow her entrance. "What brings you by? Want something to drink?"

"Water would be great," she replied, making herself comfortable on my couch. I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and grabbed two bottles of water before heading back to the living room. We sat on the couch, sipping our water.

"So, what did you do today?" I asked. "I thought you were visiting friends."

"Yeah, I did for a little," she said with a sigh. "I would have stayed longer, but -- I don't know. We don't have as much in common any more. I bet that sounds kinda dumb, huh?"

"Not at all," I replied with a shake of my head. "Most people move on to college and make new friends. I think it's only on TV that high school friends remain tight until old age."

"I guess you're right. I kind of miss hanging out with them, but it was just awkward today, for some reason." She shrugged and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. My whole circle of friends changed after I graduated from high school. They changed again after my divorce." I sighed. Obviously, my divorce isn't my favorite topic. But, Jenny is easy to talk to. And, she's easy to look at.

"I'm sorry, Mike," Jenny said, frowning. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She put her hand on my leg. "I'm just glad you're doing better. You are doing better, right?"

"I'm getting there," I confirmed. "Some days are better than others."

She nodded, her hand moving ever so slightly up my leg. It was then that I was reminded that, in my rush to get dressed to answer the front door, I failed to put on underwear beneath my shorts. With Jenny's hand slipping to my inner thigh, I started to get an erection.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Mike?" Jenny asked me shyly.

"Sure," I replied, my mind focused on not revealing my boner to Jenny. Jenny shifted in her seat and leaned forward.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" My heart skipped a beat as I glanced at Jenny's face. It was clear she was nervous about asking this. I was surprised by the question. She had to know she was way beyonde pretty.

"Yes, of course you're pretty," I said. "In fact, I'd go as far as saying that you're beautiful." I gave her a smile. She smiled back.

"Thanks," she responded quietly. She then scooted closer to me on the couch as she wrapped her hand around mine. Her fingers were soft and warm against mine. My erection was now in full bloom, pressing against my shorts. I saw her eyes widen as she peered down at my crotch. I was busted. Shit.

"Mike," Jenny started, "I don't mean to sound forward, but would you mind if I --"

"If you what?" I asked, hoping for some clarification. She bit her lip, glancing up into my eyes.

"Would it be ok if I touched you?" she asked quietly. After a slight pause, I nodded my head.

"Yes, of course."

Jenny reached forward and stroked me through my shorts. My cock pulsed in response. I closed my eyes and let out a moan. Her hand was still against me, her fingers gently rubbing my length. I was so turned on, I could have cum in seconds.

"It's ok," she said, sensing my discomfort. "We don't have to do this." She pulled her hand away and returned it to my leg.

"No, no," I said, grabbing her wrist. "Please don't stop." Did I sound pathetic? Maybe, but it had been too damn long since anyone other than myself had touched my penis. Jenny smiled as she put her hand back on me. This time, she slowly stroked up and down, my shaft growing harder under her touch. She watched as my cock strained against the fabric of my cotton shorts. "Damn, Jenny," I hissed under my breath. "That feels amazing."

She smiled again at the compliment. She then pulled down my shorts, exposing my rock hard cock. I took a deep breath as Jenny's hand touched my naked penis for the first time. she began to stroke me more firmly, her eyes locked on mine.

"Jenny, I'm not going to last very long," I admitted, embarrassed. "Are you ok with that?"

Jenny shook her head and pulled her hand away, leaving me stunned, with a massive case of blue balls. I looked over to her, thinking I pushed things too far, but she was smiling.

"You little tease," I remarked. I didn't know if I was annoyed or overjoyed.

"I'm sorry," Jenny responded, but I could tell she wasn't the least bit sorry. She was enjoying herself. The little smile and the twinkle in her blue eyes gave her away.

"Seriously though, we should stop," she said suddenly. "I mean, I'm your next door neighbor. It would be really awkward, right?" She looked at me and I nodded my head. I was disappointed, but she had a point. So, I started to get dressed. Jenny then reached forward and grabbed my cock before I could cover it. I was confused, and my head was spinning from her touch.

"You really don't want me to stop, do you, Mike?" she asked me. She stroked me again with a firm grip, my cock stiff under her hand. I watched her eyes as she worked me, watching my face for a reaction, biting her lip when I moaned. She started to stroke faster, taking care to keep her fingers on the underside of my cock. It felt so fucking good. I closed my eyes and let out a stream of profanities.

"Fuck, Jenny," I groaned. "I'm going to cum." Jenny smiled again, and, once again, pulled her hand away.

"Not yet, Mike," she commented. "Where's your bedroom?" she then asked.

"Down the hall," I answered. Jenny then stood and walked in the direction of my bedroom. I stood up, pulled up my shorts, and followed her, my cock throbbing under her gaze. She led me by the hand to the bedroom.

"Climb on the bed," she instructed, not taking her eyes off me as I did as requested. She then climbed on top of me. "Why did you put these back on?" she asked, gently removing my shorts again, discarding them on the floor.

Jenny then wrapped her hand around my cock, putting her face close to my erection. She looked up to me for approval. I nodded, and Jenny then smiled, taking my cock into her mouth. Her lips closed around the tip and she began to gently suck on it. She ran her tongue up and down my length, swirling it around my cock head. Just as I was about to cum, she stopped.

"Shit," I exhaled, frustrated that she had stopped, but so turned on.

She pulled off my cock with a pop, and climbed up off of me. She then took off her shirt and jeans, leaving her in just a pair of panties. She climbed back on top of me again and settled between my legs. I reached forward and groped at her breasts. I was surprised at how soft they felt under my hand. She leaned forward and took my cock in her hand again before slipping it between her thighs, rubbing it against her panties.

"So fucking hot," Jenny remarked as she stroked me up and down. She smiled then and leaned in close to my ear. "I have a confession to make, Mike," she whispered.

"Oh? What is it?" I asked. I was so turned on by this girl that I would have done anything she wanted. Anything. And I would believe anything she had to say.

"I've been watching you," she said quietly. She continued to slowly stroke my erection, before sliding it into place between her legs, rubbing it against her wet pussy. She moaned at the feeling of me against her.

"You have?" I asked, shocked that she would be watching me. I thought back to earlier when I was mowing the lawn and noticed her staring at me through the fence that separated our yards. "You know, I thought -- I thought you were watching me," I remarked.

"I was," she replied, as she stroked my cock up and down. "I watched you mow the lawn, rake the leaves, and pull weeds."

"Did you ever watch me when I didn't know?"

"Yes," she admitted with a smile. "I watched you when you were working in the garage. I watched you when you were painting your house. I watched you when you would grill hamburgers and hot dogs."

"I don't know what to say," I admitted. I was surprised that this young, gorgeous girl had been watching me. It was also difficult to think straight as she continued to slowly stroke me.

"I know," she answered. "Now that we're both adults, I can say I think you're really fucking hot." Jenny then let go of my cock. She removed her panties, dropping them to the floor. She grabbed my erection again, sliding it inside her. It felt so fucking good.

I closed my eyes as Jenny bounced on top of me. I opened my eyes again and watched as her tits bounced up and down with each thrust. She looked down at me, then leaned forward, kissing me deeply. It was our first kiss, and it was electric. Jenny gyrated her hips and moaned as we made out. I reached down and grabbed at her ass, feeling how soft and supple it was under my fingers. Jenny pulled her face away from me and moaned.

"Jenny, I don't have a condom," I said. I know I should, being a single guy who will eventually start dating again, but I just hadn't gotten around to it. I've been too busy feeling sorry for myself, to be honest. What did I need condoms for if my only lover was my left hand?

"Just fuck me, ok?" was her retort. "I'm on birth control, and I promise I haven't been with anyone else in months."

So, that's what I did. I reached out and grabbed her ass, pulling her down on top of me again. We got into a rhythm together that betrayed the fact that this was our first time with each other.

"Oh, Mike," she moaned. "You feel so fucking good inside of me." With that, Jenny started riding me like a wild horse, bouncing her ass against my hips as she moaned and gasped for breath. I grabbed her ass and bounced her even harder, our bodies slapping together with each thrust. She leaned down and kissed me again, a deep tongue filled kiss.

Jenny continued to rock her hips as I slid in and out of her. My hands were on her ass, holding on for dear life as I felt her pussy clench around me. I pulled her body down, pressing my face into her chest, my nose and mouth against her breasts.

"I'm not going to last much longer," I remarked, unable to catch my breath.

"I want you to cum inside me, Mike," she responded. She grabbed my face and proceeded to kiss me, her tongue dancing with mine. I grabbed her ass to fuck her deeper , sliding in and out of her, listening to our bodies slap against each other. I slid my cock to the hilt again and again, not stopping until I started to feel my balls tense up.

I suddenly grunted as I came inside her, my orgasm feeling like it lasted for a full minute. Jenny started to orgasm at the same time. Her pussy tightened around me as she moaned into my mouth.

"Oh, Mike," she gasped. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Jenny pulled her face away from mine and thrust her hips down on me as we came together. She slid my penis in and out a few more times before collapsing on top of me, my dick still inside of her.

We both needed some time to catch our breath. After a full minute or two had gone by, Jenny rolled off of me. She then grabbed me and pulled me towards her, kissing me deeply as I laid down on top of her. I rested my head on hers, our bodies intertwined. She reached down and stroked my shaft, rubbing it against her body.

"That was fucking awesome," she commented to me.

"Yeah," I replied. "Fucking incredible."

Jenny beamed. "It's not over yet," she said seductively. "Not even close."

I gasped. I couldn't help it. I just had the most incredible sex of my life and this hot little angel said she wasn't even close to done. Holy shit. She saw the look of surprise on my face and giggled. She then put a hand on my forearm.

"Poor Mike," she said softly. "You've been all alone for so long. No one to hold you, to kiss you, to love the shit out of you." I just came, but I was already starting to feel a stirring from below. Jenny leaned forward, giving me several slow, long kisses. She then placed her hand on my semi-hard penis.

"No one to give your big, wonderful cock the attention it deserves." Jenny then started to slowly stroke me, kissing me as she did. "Good thing I'm here," she added between kisses.

Jenny then started to stroke me faster. I can't resist the pleasure and I thrust my hips towards her hand. She smiled and continued stroking.

"I am going to fuck you all night Mike. All. Fucking. Night." She then started to stroke me harder and faster, making my head spin. "Do you want to cum inside me again, Mike?" she asked. I nodded my head and she smiled. She then stopped her stroking. "You'll cum, don't worry, but not until I'm ready for you to. I'm going to tease you out of your fucking mind first. Mmmm."

I think I referred to Jenny as an angel, but she was more like a devil. If so, I was glad to sell my soul. I decided, if she's not going to play with me, I'd play with her. I reached out, grabbing her nipples between my fingers, pinching them lightly. She moaned and grabbed my hand, pulling me closer.

"More," she moaned. I pinched both of her nipples as she groaned under my touch. I then grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her towards me. My cock was now rock hard and throbbing between us. She grabbed it and started to stroke it again, smiling as she did so.

She leaned forward then, kissing me, her tongue wrestling with mine. I pinched her nipples harder and she moaned into my mouth. She then started to stroke me faster, causing me to moan. As promised, she pulled her hand back, removing it from my shaft, denying me orgasm. I bit my lip, groaning in sweet frustration.

Jenny started to kiss me again, her tongue dancing with mine as she ground her hips against my leg. Her hand then found my cock. I closed my eyes and moaned as the pleasure started to build inside of me again.

"You're such a dirty little girl," I commented as she nibbled my ear and continued to stroke me. I continued to play with her tits as she moaned in my ear. Then, as before, she suddenly stopped. She stopped the kissing. She stopped the stroking. It was maddening.

"You're right, baby," Jenny said with a smirk. "I'm a dirty girl. Get off of me. I need a shower." I rolled off of her and she stood. "You don't mind if I use your shower, do you?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Of course not," I replied. "As long as I can join you." Jenny smiled brightly.

"Mmm, please," she replied, then headed out of the room. I was still unable to move, needing another couple of minutes. I heard Jenny start the shower, then she called out to me.

"Mike? Where are the towels?" I chuckled and got out of bed. My legs were a little wobbly -- no surprise there, but I made my way to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet above the toilet, getting out a couple of towels and placing them on the sink. Jenny was already in the shower and I could make out her silhouette through the shower door.

"I got us towels," I said, prompting Jenny to open the stall door. Wet and naked, she was the ultimate vision of beauty. I was so ready to fuck her again. She must have seen the lustful look on my face, as she grinned.

"Thanks. Now, get in here and play with your dirty girl." Jenny took me by the hand and I stepped into the shower, shutting the door behind me. Jenny's hand immediately found my erection and her tongue found mine.

I stepped in closer to her, grabbing her hips, feeling how soft she was against me. We kissed some more while we washed each other. We started with her back. I ran my soapy hands all over her smooth, wet skin.

"Ooh, that feels amazing," she moaned into my mouth. Her chest pressed against mine as I rubbed her back. She then pushed me back slightly so she could turn around. I ran the soap across her breasts next and down to her stomach and thighs. Jenny moaned again as I groped at her ass, running my hands across her pussy.

"Oh, Mike," she said with a gasp. I took my time, making sure that her ass and cunt were nice and clean. I then stood back up and Jenny turned, taking the soap from me. She ran it down my back, washing my ass and crotch.

"Oh, fuck, baby," I groaned.

Jenny then took her time washing my face, then moved to my neck and chest. I was so turned on, I could have cum right then and there. Her hands found my cock again as she washed it. I moaned under her touch as she massaged my balls.