One Hot Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That gives new meaning to 'sinking your balls'," she said, still laughing. I joined her, wrapping her in my arms.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea," I said to her. "I don't want you to think I'm doing all this to get back at my bitch ex-wife. I mean, the pool table thing is purely out of spite, but everything else we did today has nothing to do with her." I watched Jenny's face for a reaction. I didn't expect the eye-roll she gave me.

"Mike," Jenny said with a sigh. "Just shut up and fuck me." Relieved, I laughed. Jenny laughed with me and I kissed her.

"Gladly," I replied. I then lifted Jenny and sat her on the table. She scooched back, spreading her legs for me. I climbed up on the table, positioning myself between her splayed legs. Instead of sticking my dick inside her, as she was expecting, I lowered my head to eat her out a bit first. I took my time, lightly flicking my tongue back and forth and around her clit while I slowly fingered her. Jenny was moaning loudly, begging me to fuck her. I ignored her pleas, thoroughly eating her sweet cunt.

When she was approaching orgasm, I stopped my oral administrations and kissed my way up to her chest. I spent some time kissing and fondling her firm C-cup tits as she squirmed beneath me.

"You're going to pay for teasing me like this, Mike," Jenny threatened. I answered her by placing my index finger inside her, slowly finger-fucking her while I continued to suck her tits. Jenny started to thrash about, pulling my hair as she moaned with pleasure.

"Fuck me, Mike," Jenny suddenly shouted, "Please!" So, I did. In one quick motion, I removed my finger from inside her, easily replacing my finger with my cock. Jenny immediately wrapped her arms and legs around me, sounding very content as I drove myself inside of her over and over again. We moved together at a comfortable pace, steadily increasing our speed as we both approached orgasm.

"Oh, god," Jenny said, squeezing me tighter. I could feel her pussy starting to convulse. I picked up the pace even further, driving deep inside her and making her scream in ecstasy. Her pussy was dripping wet as it gushed juices onto my cock. Jenny screamed again and threw her head back. I slowed my thrusts until I felt her body relax.

"Fuck, Mike," she gasped before pulling my face to hers for a deep kiss. As we made out, I started to move my hips. Jenny pulled away from me and grinned wickedly.

"You ready, Mr. Pervert?" she taunted me. I smirked at her, and she giggled. I began thrusting inside her once again, picking up speed quickly. Jenny's eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned. I continued pounding away at her young pussy until she wrapped her arms and legs around me once again.

"Are you going to cum inside me, Mike?" she whispered in my ear. "Remember what I said. Make it good, because I'm going to tease you for a long, long time after this." There was that promise of hours of teasing and edging again. The thought of what Jenny had in store for me was nearly enough to push me over the edge, so to speak. I had to stop moving, and instead held still, grinding into her. Jenny moaned and pushed back against me. I resumed my thrusting, moving faster and harder until I felt her start to shudder again.

"Oh, yes," Jenny moaned as she orgasmed yet again. I increased my efforts until I was pounding her relentlessly. Finally, I could hold on no longer. With a growl, I unloaded inside my gorgeous young neighbor, our combined juices soaking the surface of the table. As I collapsed on top of her, I realized that Jenny was still holding me tightly. I rested my head on her shoulder, panting heavily.

"Mmmmm," Jenny murmured in my ear. "That was nice. And it was also the last time you get to cum until tomorrow morning at the earliest." I groaned, rolling off of her and sitting up. Jenny sat up as well, leaning against me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close. Jenny looked up at me, smiling.

"Do you think Dana will like how we prepared the pool table for her?" I laughed. I don't know what it would look or smell like in a few days, but right now, it was very obvious that some serious fucking had taken place on the table top. I stood up, admiring our handywork.

"I certainly hope she notices. I would love to be a fly on the wall," I responded. "I am sort of hesitant to get rid of it now, after our christening." It was Jenny's turn to laugh. She slid off the table and faced me.

"I could be wrong, but haven't we christened pretty much every room of your house?" I considered the question for a few seconds.

"Not quite. We didn't have sex in the kitchen, but your point is well taken," I replied. Jenny leaned in, kissing me. She then put her hand on my softening penis.

"We can change that," she said seductively. "First, would you like to take a little nap?" I looked at her questioningly. She smiled coyly. "You may want to rest up for what I plan on doing to you for the rest of the night."

I wasn't sure I could sleep, with that knowledge in mind. Jenny led me back to the bedroom, and, to make a long story short, there was some sleep, but a whole lot of experiences that I struggle to put into words. I'll just say that Jenny kept her promise.