One Hot Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it, boy," Burt commanded.

Tommy instantly took it back in his mouth, bobbing gently and jacking the base. Burt groaned in pleasure, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

I then realized that Tommy must have done this before - maybe even many times. Burt clearly liked it. I wondered about how many Tommy had sucked and if they were all as big as Burt. Could I even take that massive cock in my mouth?

After a few moments, Burt sat back up and placed his hand behind Tommy's head, hiding it from my sight behind his beefy thigh.

"Suck to the base," Burt moaned. I watched as his arm pushed what I assumed was Tommy's head forward. A few moments passed and Tommy let out a loud gag. The sound rippled through me and I jacked at the thought. Burt was too big for even a cocksucker like Tommy.

"Again. Open your fucking throat," Burt growled giving one big push. Again a gag but this time, Burt held his head firm.

"Relax. Take it," Burt commanded. He thrust his hips forward slowly and then relaxed. Another gag came but it was quieter this time - almost like Tommy was figuring it out.

Burt's speed picked up and he writhed and moaned as it did. I masturbated hard watching Burt dominate Tommy, bending his throat to his will. My thoughts became increasingly frenzied - did he fuck my aunt like this? Had he done this to other guys? Could I get him to do it to me?

"Fuck, fuck" Burt said quickly mouthed before pulling Tommy's head back. He jacked furiously for a few moments, growling like an animal as he did. Moments later he shot his massive load. The first squirt shot over Tommy's shoulder with the remainder coating his face. I watched wave after wave coat him and his tongue slowly washing his lips.

"Lick it clean," Burt panted as he tried to catch his breath. Tommy inhaled Burt's softening member, sucking gently as Burt ticked from the waves of pleasure running over him.

I came to my senses for a moment and stopped tugging on my meat. I figured this was the most likely time I'd be caught and I gently pushed myself into the corner.

There were only rustling sounds at first as I assumed they were getting dressed. The metal clink of Burt's belt sounded a moment later.

"Clean yourself up," Burt said firmly, "Then get back to work. I'm going to town but Unit 205 better be done when I get back or there will be...consequences. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," Tommy replied.

"This shit never happened," Burt said. A metallic clink followed as he turned off the AC unit. Then, the sound of the bolt opening and Burt walking out followed.

"Shit..." Tommy whispered to himself. I followed his footsteps as he walked in the bathroom. A moment later, he began moaning, and I realized he was finishing himself in there.

I spit in my hand and joined him, tugging quickly as the excitement returned to me. I choked down my own moaning as I came all over the carpeting in the nook carefully aiming to avoid my clothes.

A few seconds later, I heard the bathroom sink turn on, and I took the opportunity to dress while Tommy was distracted. A minute later or so, he emerged and looked out the window. He must have been satisfied that nobody would see him and he snuck out, locking the door behind him.

I gave it a few seconds before sliding out from behind the curtain. I quickly walked to the window and peeked out. Burt's truck was gone, and I waited for Tommy to return to the unit he was working on. I debated how long to stay put, but after I saw Tommy wasn't coming out, I walked toward the door. As I did, I saw a gleam and a little pond of Burt's cum remained on the floor. I stopped and watched it for a second. The urge to taste it flooded me. I scooped it up with my finger and sniffed it. The smell was pungent and the cream itself thick and pearly. It would be so easy to just suck it off my finger, but I got scared at the last second. I ran into the bathroom and washed it off. I've regretted it ever since.

I managed to sneak back to my unit and never be caught - as least as far as I know. That week flew by. Burt would check in on me and voice his displeasure at the pace, but he never did force himself on me like he did Tommy.

Billy swung by the next week and began work. Sometime around then, Tommy told me he had a new job in Houston, and he walked off that day. Buck ended up finishing all the work at the place. I never saw Tommy again after that.

But I did see Burt all time, and the thought of him face-fucking Tommy still drove me wild and made me curious. I eventually got a temp job somewhere else far from town, and I found myself sucking the foreman's cock one drunken night. I imagined it was Burt the entire time, and the taste of this guy's had me hooked. I never got Burt into a situation where I could even try, though I doubt he would let me suck him ever.

Here's to you, Burt. You taught me the basics I needed to work, and you taught me my love of cock. You'll be missed. You may or may not be happy to know I can now handle a man of your stature, and I'd put Tommy to shame.

12