One Hot Summer's Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Walking in the woods, how would they now use me?
7.1k words
4.47
5.5k
4
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeangel
deeangel
75 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of consent.

The following morning, I had a lay-in. My body ached, not with pain but pleasure. I could still feel the sensations both Dave and Paul gave me, and I knew they both enjoyed what happened between us as well, with the contented look on their smiling faces as they left. Both of them telling me to remember what they had told me.

When I got up, I sat at the table in the garden naked, drinking my coffee and eating my breakfast crumpet, brushing my open palms across where I laid yesterday evening. Wondering when and where the next time anything would happen, these thoughts had me spread my legs as I pinched and pulled on my clit, which made my nipples harden, my pussy automatically clenching and juicing. 'What had these two men turning me into.' All I knew was, I needed cocks, any cocks, the more, the better as I sat in the garden wanking my clit, my legs spread wide.

I heard the doorbell ring, which I thought was unusual for so early in the morning, as it was only nine-thirty. Wondering who on earth it could be, I pulled my sopping wet fingers out of my cunt, sucking them dry. I picked my mug of coffee and plate, placing them on the kitchen table as I passed to answer the door. I looked through the peephole, and I was surprised it was Dave. I opened the door, my hair very unruly, I was naked. He stood there smiling at me and knew he could see my hardened nipples and swollen pussy. I looked at him, returning his smile, knowing I had dried cum covering half my body and juice running down my inner thighs.

'Good morning Dave, or do I call you sir or master now,' I asked as I stood by the open door. 'You must excuse me; I haven't bathed yet!' I said smiling, at him, still sucking my fingers, 'mmmm.'

'You look rather tired is morning Dee, but fuck, oh so fetching. You're making me want to eat you out here and now, plus you have been playing with yourself again, haven't you!' watching me closely as he said this. ' But to answer your question, Dave will be fine unless either of us wants to play or have friends over, to show them what a good and obedient slut you are, willing for anything. Although, seeing you standing in front of me naked, our spunk still all over you yet not giving a fuck if anyone passes by. Spread your legs for me and pull the hood of your clit back; there's a good girl.'

I automatically went on autopilot, feeling my nipples harden even more. I showed my protruding clit, pulling the hood of my clit back, my cunt opened up. My breathing caught in my throat. I saw Dave release his prick and start to wank, licking his lips. His eye's boring into me.

Feeling my juices running down my inner thighs, he did no more than grasped my hips and fall to his knees, pushing his face between my legs, nibbling my protruding clit with his teeth, then pushing his tongue deep in my cunt, sending fire throughout my body. My legs began trembling as I opened as wide as possible so he could feast on me. His fingers snaking up my body, finding my hard nipples, he pinched, pulled and twisted them hard, knowing it wouldn't be long before I came for him.

'I'm Cumming Dave,' I shouted, 'ohh yessss,' I had to hold onto the door frame for support, hearing him suck and swallow everything I gave him.

Looking up at me, he smiled and carried on sucking hard and nibbling my clit. My open palms held his head as I pushed my pussy onto his mouth. 'Oh fuck Dave, you're going to make me cum again,' I could feel the tremors building, bucking my

hips wanting, no needing another release. I felt him bite his way down, from my clit to each side of my labia, to my ass and back, making me crazy with my need to cum.

Standing up, he held one of my legs up, my pussy wide open. Feeling a slight breeze tormenting my pussy made me moan. One quick thrust and, he was buried deep in my cunt. 'Yessssssss, fuck yessssssssssssss,' I screamed. Not caring if anyone passed by, I just craved for him to use me, my cunt, my ass, my mouth; I didn't care. He let my leg fall to the ground turning me around, so I faced outside with my back to him. He pushed down on my lower back, so my ass was level with his cock. Pressing his open palm on my lower back, he kept me in place. He grabbed some of my hair, pulling my head up. 'Look outside, Dee, see if anyone passes. You're my whore, my slut, and I shall fuck you wherever, however, and whenever I choose, do I make myself clear?'

I could do no more than nod my head, barely whispering 'yes sir.'

'Now you are going to get all my cock deep in your cunt,' he thrust hard and deep, as I felt his balls slapping my clit, 'you fucking slut,' he kept pounding in and out time and time again. I felt another orgasm building. I couldn't hold back, my mouth slack and open as saliva dribbled out of my mouth; I came again, my whole body shaking and trembling.

Dave felt the walls of my vagina gripping him, which made him speed up. 'Yes, yessss yesssssssssss,' I wailed. 'Sir, fuck your slut good and hard, use me.' At the same time, I saw Paul walking down the path. He to didn't care who passed by or saw us. As he approached, he already had his cock out, 'mmm Dee,' he nodded at Dave with a smile on his face, pushing his huge hard cock in my mouth, filling me so full I didn't think he would fit. Holding the sides of my head in his open palms, 'open your throat for me, Dee, I fully intend on feeding you.'

Another climax ripped through me, making me shudder, my pussy quivering as Dave thrust deeper into my cunt. I felt his cock swell even more, feeling as though he was going to rip me in two. He pulled his cock out of my dripping wetness, slowly penetrating my ass, thrusting into me. I felt my rectum stretching to accommodate his hard throbbing cock. My squeal quietened by Paul filling my throat, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in total euphoria.

'Fuck, here comes your breakfast slut,' Paul's fingers gripped my hair, pounding my mouth fast and furiously, feeling his cum fill me. No sooner had Paul cum, feeding me full Dave let out a low growl, filling my ass full of his spunk, this made me squirt my juices all over the front step. Paul pulled out of my mouth, Dave pulled out of my sopping wet ass, leaving me feeling empty.

'Are you ok Dee,' asked Paul, as he helped to keep me standing?

'Yes, I'm fine,' stepping aside, allowing them to enter when my legs were able to hold me, 'I am a little tired and sore now, but; nothing a nice relaxing, soothing bath can't resolve.'

'You want me to give you a massage, relax all your tense muscles,' Dave asked.

'No, it's not my muscles that are tight; it's my pussy and ass. Besides, what do you expect with you and Paul fucking me into the middle of next year? But, oh, was it good. I want you both to fuck me all the time.'

'Yes, so we saw, you are one horny slut! We also enjoyed it. Haven't fucked a woman like that in; let me see, it has been quite a few years now. I may get my assortment of toys out again! You mind if we get a coffee?'

'No, not at all, you can make me a fresh brew, that's if you don't mind, Sir,' smiling back at them as I disappeared into the bathroom and turning the water on. I put some soothing bath oils on my cloth, 'this should help,' I thought to myself.

I was bending over the bath with one hand resting on the rim and my other hand swooshing the water till it was warm enough. My knees bent allowing, whoever saw me would see my ass and cunt, when I heard Dave enter.

The first thing he saw was my ass and pussy staring at him, cum dripping out of my ass. 'Oh, what a lovely sight. Fuck, I can't get enough of you; come here and let me have a look at you, and make sure you use some salts in the bath; it will help you. But tell me honestly, how long is it since you had a good fucking!

I looked up at him, 'the last time was with you, a few years ago when you took my virginity,' I answered him honestly. He looked at me but didn't know what to say. After a few minutes, he said, 'but you've let me fuck your cunt and ass, did I hurt you,' guilt now written all over his face.

'No, no Dave, you didn't,' brushing my fingers along his cheek. I enjoyed every minute, then when Paul said he had been watching me, well, you can figure the rest out for yourself, can't you.'

Dave just looked at me as he put both coffees to one side of the bath, wrapping his arms around me, pinching, pulling and twisting my nipples, then told me to bend down and touch my toes, just as Paul came into the bathroom. Seeing me bending over, my cunt and ass open. I saw Paul swipe his lips with his tongue.

'Ok boys, you both know you can use me whenever, wherever, and however you choose, I will never say no.'

'We fully intend to,' said Paul. 'And we know you will enjoy everything we do.'

Dave told me I was ok and not to worry as the soreness would soon ease off. He crouched down and gently massaged my pussy and clit, taking care not to be too rough. Leaning forward, swiping his tongue from my clit to my ass, making circular movements around my star, tasting his spunk. He took a deep breath through his nose, 'Your feminine fragrance is wonderful. Is it uncomfortable for you with me holding your ass cheeks open?'

'N n no,' I managed to squeak, 'although you are beginning to turn me on again, and you're making my pussy pulse and my nipples harden again. Look, you're making my pussy drip again, but I really must have a bath. I do rather hum. Would you like to help me? You can always wash my cunt and ass with your gentle fingers or whatever you would like to use,' as I smiled teasingly up at them.

As I sunk into the tub, I said, 'I was thinking of taking another walk in the woods, somewhere nice and quiet, where no one goes. Although it took me forever to find that pool yesterday, maybe all three of us could go, what do you think?' my fingers finding my clit again and rubbing, looking around at them again, seeing Dave kneeling behind me; his pupils dilating.

'Now, that is a good idea, but first things first. I have to shave your pussy, so it is

nice and bare for us. I love to see your pussy pulsating while we are fucking. So, give that cunt of ours a good wash. When you have washed, I want you to lay on the towel on the floor while I will get things ready; we both want you cunt open and ready at all times.'

As I bathed, I could see them both getting everything ready. Dave placed a large tray by the bath, putting everything he would need within easy reach. Paul then knelt at the side of the tub, rolling his sleeves up, then opened my ass wide, checking I was clean of all their spunk. They watched me get out and dry myself. I then laid myself down, folding my hands over my nipples. I automatically started to play with them. Looking at me, he smiled.

'Take your hands off your tits, hold behind your knees and open your legs wide. It won't take me long, but keep still, don't move.'

I did as Dave asked, my pussy leaking at the very thought of what he was about to do, and he seemed to enjoy shaving me. When he had finished, he told me to get back in the bath and rinse myself again. After he had given my clit and slit a good massaging with some lovely fragrant, soothing moisture cream.

'I want to see what you have done,' I said, almost growling at them.

He got a mirror, putting it at such an angle, I could see my naked pussy, from my ass to my clit. It was clean-shaven. My front was nicely trimmed in a lovely heart shape just above my clit. 'Oh, I like what you've done,' then dipped myself into the warm water to rinse off.

'We'll go and make another brew,' and wait for you in the kitchen. Otherwise, we won't be getting to the woods again, will we,' Dave said, raising an eyebrow at me then, disappeared through the door with the mugs. I was soon getting myself ready for another walk.

As I walked into the kitchen, they both looked at me. 'Urmmm, if I were you, I would go and take those shorts off and put a skirt on. You don't want them to chaff you while we are walking, do you,' Dave said matter of factly.

'And don't put panties or bra on, let the air get to you,' Paul added. They both looked at me, both raising an eyebrow at the same time. 'Would you mind if I had another look, Dave?'

'No, not at all Dee's as much your whore slut as she is mine,' Dave said, grinning. 'She looks even more beautiful now we can see her cunt and ass.'

'Come, sit on the table for us, Dee, there's a good girl.'

Going to the table, I dropped my shorts, kicking them to the side shifting my ass on the kitchen table. Once again, I was practically naked in front of my two men when I felt Dave place his open hands on my shoulders, pulling me down. My head hanging off the top end of the table, my mouth open, taking a deep breath.

Dave noticed, lowering his pants, his hard cock on level with my mouth. I saw precum start to glisten around his helmet and drip onto my face. Flicking my tongue out, I flicked at it, making him groan.

'Fuck, suck my cock, you dirty slut.'

I did no more than suck him in, right to the back of my throat, feeling a sense of hedonism, knowing I was going to please him again.

While I was giving Dave another blow-job, Paul grabbed my knees, pulling them up opening them wide so he could see Dave's handy work.

'Very nice, Dave, yes, you were right, we will be able to see every twitch her cunt makes, and it's pulsing now as she sucks your cock,' gently blowing up my hole. He bent his head, taking my clit in his mouth and started to suck hard. As he looked up at me, he could see my hardened nipples.

'You dirty slut, just look at this cunt, dripping wet already, do you want me in your cunt or ass Dee, Paul asked' he no sooner dropped his pants and thrust his cock to the hilt, pounding my cunt.

'Ohh, my ass Paul, my ass.'

Rummaging in his bag, he produced some lube, squeezing some on his cock and fingers, then pushed his lubed fingers in my ass, opening his fingers to stretch me wider for him. Pulling out of my now slick wet pussy, he thrust in my ass to the hilt, making me scream round Dave's cock.

'I'm not going to last long, Dave; she looks so fucking beautiful.' He could see Dave pounding my mouth as Paul pounded my ass, both of them enjoying how they were fucking me immensely. Feeling both their cocks swell. I needed to feel them both fill me full. They both exploded, swallowing all that Dave gave to me as Paul filled my ass, enjoying every moment.

Dave came to stand by Paul just as he was taking his cock out of my ass. They could see my cunt lips pulsating. I felt empty, needing more of what I knew they could both give me. What was I turning into, I wondered!

Paul came to stand by my face saying, 'clean my cock slut,' I opened my mouth as he pushed his dick into my mouth, swirling my tongue round and round, till he pulled out, rubbing his now softening cock all over me.

I think we are going to enjoy today's walk,' said Dave as he lowered his face to my cunt, licking me from ass to clit and sucking hard, then back, then gently lowered my legs and pulling me into a standing position, 'now go and get changed,' giving my ass a good slap.

'Yes, SIR,' I emphasized, smiling.

'Good girl, oh and don't let any cum leak out, or we will make you lick it all up, and don't masturbate. You are not allowed to cum yet.'

Doing as they had both asked, I put a light skirt on that just covered my ass cheeks with a top to match and flat shoes so I wouldn't have any trouble walking. As I entered the kitchen again, I saw them both looking into a bag, 'these will come in useful,' Dave said. 'That's what I thought too, shall we take them with us today. Dee will enjoy us using these on her,' replied Paul.

'And what will I enjoy you using on me,' I inquired, going to see what they were both looking at, 'we were saying we think you will like us using these toys on you. I have brought some over to enhance your pleasure. I have more toys at home. These are just a few of what I have in my playroom. What do you think I was doing in the back bedroom while I watched you masturbate in the garden, walking around naked, thinking no one could see you cause there were no lights on? I could see everything you were doing. You would pinch, pull and twist your nipples and pull the hood of your clit back, slapping yourself and masturbating while you fucked on a dildo. I even saw you squirting your golden rain as you made yourself cum.'

'You didn't, did you,' I replied, flushing scarlet.

'Oh yes, Dee, I most certainly did, and on more than one occasion, you are one fucking horny bitch. And, on those occasions did you make me wank, wishing it was you I was fucking good and hard, instead of filling my pussy masturbator on more than one occasion, but now I have the real thing, don't I. I will also tell you I'm not the only one who saw you,' rubbing his open palm up and down the front of his pants again, I could see his pants tenting again.

I could feel my thighs squeezing together again; as the two men watched me. Both of them smiling with the knowledge that they were beginning to arouse me again. I could feel Paul's cum, but knew if any leaked out, they would make me clean it up, so I changed the subject.

'Well, are we going for a walk or what?' I asked them, walking to the fridge taking some bottled water out to take with us, 'I need fucking.'

'Yes, we are, but we are going to a different part of the woods today, and that means a short ride in my car. It is quiet, you will love it, but first, we want to see your pussy again to make sure you have done as you have obeyed us. Now lift your skirt slut, and if you have any panties on, we will punish you.'

'You wouldn't dare,' tentatively lifting my skirt. I turned around and bent over. I flipped my short skirt above my hips and holding the cheeks of my ass open. A little bit of cum dripped out, so Paul slid his fingers along my ass crack, then fed me with it, making sure they both got a good look. 'This ok for you, boys?'

'Good girl, but stop pushing your luck, Dee, or we just may make you go naked so everyone can see what a slut you are,' they said in unison.

'Bloody hell, you look fucking beautiful, your ass full of my spunk, your cunt is dripping wet, so ready for a good spanking and fucking, stand up and turn round,' Dave told me.

I did, but as I turned around, my fingers went to my wet clit that both men could see glistening. Dragging my fingers over my wet slit, I brought my wet fingers to my mouth, leaving a string of juices dripping on my tits, sucking hard. I felt my juices start to flow down my thighs. 'Are we going out or not?' Doing this got my tits slapped.

'Yes, we are, but there are a couple of things we want you to wear for us,' Paul said as he looked into the bag he had brought with him. 'Ah, here they are,' pulling a long gold chain out which had three clips attached, two at one end and one at the other end, and a butt plug with a tail.

'Open your top and skirt for me; I am going to put these on you. Suck on those nipples for me, Dave. I want them very hard, then her clit.'

'Certainly Paul,' smiling as he knew what was going to happen.

Dave sucked hard, making me moan as I juiced, causing my nipples to harden like two bullets. After a few minutes, Paul clipped two of the clips on my nipples.

'Fucking hell,' I yelped, making me gasp as pain shot through each nipple, making my cunt leak.

'Now open your legs wide.'

'No fucking way, my tits are stinging like hell,' I retorted, glaring at them both.

'Dee, do as we ask, now open your legs; Dave is going to suck your clit. I want it protruding as much as possible. We want you ready and needy to take any cock, any size, that may come along, now open your legs, or we will tie you up, keeping you on the edge of orgasm, but there will be no walk.' As he said this, he pulled on the chain pulling on my nipples which sent a shudder of pain/pleasure down to my pussy, making me gasp.

deeangel
deeangel
75 Followers
12