One Hot Summer's Day Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I laid on the table, opening my legs wide for them, Dave spread my legs wide, showing my clit as it poked past the hood, licking his lips as he did.

'Just look at her clit Paul, begging to be used.'

'Isn't it just Dave suck hard on it for me. As Dave sucked and slurped, gulping all my juices, I started humping his face. Then he stood watching as though my clit was searching for someone to use it. They kept my legs wide open as I felt Paul attach the third clip to my clit, again making me yelp. Giving me a few minutes to get used to what they had done and the throbbing sensation to ease, he told me to hold my ass cheeks open. When I did, he squirted some lube in my butt. Paul pushed two fingers in and out to make sure I was well lubricated. My hips automatically bucked up. He did the same with the plug.

'Now stay relaxed, Dee, take a deep breath and push your butt out.' Doing as Paul asked, feeling the butt-plug gradually slide into her ass, she felt him slowly push it in and out a couple of times. 'Couldn't be better, your holes will be more than ready by the time we get to where we are going; we want you like a bitch in heat. Ready to be used by anyone who may pass by.' Helping her to stand, he fastened the top button of her skirt and just covered her tits with her top. When he looked at Dave, he saw he was wanking hard at the sight of Dee in front of them.

'Fuck you two; I need to pee now.'

'No, you don't; you only think you do, we have told you, we want your ass full of spunk when we get to where we are going, no if's, no buts. Give me that lube out of my bag, will you please.'

Dave gave Paul the lube, squirting both my nipples and my protruding clit, massaging it well in, which made my cunt start to tingle.

Looking at them both, what's that you have just put on me, Paul?'

'It's what you call orgasmic lubrication,' he said, looking at me. 'It will make you want to cum, but you won't. You will hold it back till we give you our permission.

'I haven't cum yet, as you both well know,' my fingers pressing hard on my clit, trying to force an orgasm.

They looked me over, both nodding to each other; they placed me in the back of the car, in the middle, telling me to hold my legs wide open between the seats my hands were to stay on my knees at all times. My cunt and ass would be on view by anyone who may pass by; they would have been able to see everything. Dave, put a shallow dish under my open cunt, just in case any juices dribbled out. It took about half an hour to reach our destination.

Dave checking the dish, 'oh look, you have dribbled in the dish slut, now lick it up, there's a good slut.' Taking the bowl out of the car, Dave placed it on the ground. I went to pick it up off the floor, but they told me no. I had to get on my hands and knees useing my tongue to lap it clean. When I had finished cleaning the bowl, my cunt was dripping with need, and they both knew it, but said nothing.

It was so peacefully quiet we hadn't seen a soul for around fifteen minutes. The trees were in leaf, the bushes in full bloom. The grass was lush and green, which tickled my ankles as we passed through. We found a spot near a babbling brook laying the blanket down on the grass with the water I had brought with us. I lay down, trying to relax.

'It's beautiful here, so quiet and picturesque, it is also very private,' I exclaimed.

'Yes, that's how we want it,' stated Dave, as he came over to me. 'Stand up,' he said, penetrating my eyes with his.

He lifted me to a standing position. Slipping my top off, just as Paul slipped my skirt down over my hips, giving my clit a couple of flicks with his tongue. Tracing his fingers all over my wet pussy. Making me shudder and moan. My nipples immediately began to harden.

'Ohhhh, I'm going to cum,' I whispered.

Dave noticed and put his mouth to one of my nipples, sucking hard, then went to my other nipple giving it the same treatment, his fingers gently caressing up and down the sides of my body. Making my breathing escalate, and my legs tremble as my juices trickled down my legs, a moan escaping my lips.

'Oh dear, look, Paul, some of our sluts cum is running down her thighs.'

Paul was rummaging in his bag; 'Here we are,' bringing some silk rope out as he looked around for somewhere to fasten it. 'Now what are we going to do with you, you naughty girl; you were told to hold all my cum; we saw you licking it off your fingers. We saw you in the kitchen and in the back of the car trying to get yourself off. What did we both tell you? You are ours now, it's Dave and me who will please you, whenever, wherever, and how-ever, we choose.'

As Paul was saying this, Dave had picked up the flogger stroking it through his fingers.'Don't you think she deserves a punishment, Paul, for doing what we asked her not to?'

'Oh, I certainly do,' pulling a crop from his bag. He pulled on the nipple and clit

clamps, then pulled the hood of my clit, exposing me fully to them, making contact with my clit, tapping gently between my thighs, which my clit was now protruding and my wet slit dribbling. 'Nothing we do to you will hurt you, you, will only give you pleasure; although we will make you wait, you won't cum unless we allow you to, do you understand, Dee?'

I nodded my head. I managed to squeak out a breathy 'yes'. I watched as Dave and Paul stripped off both of them had hard-ons. Boy, were they big; they seemed to be a lot bigger than they were yesterday. Both had their fingers wrapped around their cocks as they slowly wanked, watching me all the time.

'Please,' I begged them. 'I need to cum so fucking bad. I'm not sure I can hold it in.'

Paul looked at me, smiling. 'If you're a good girl, we will let you suck us both off. But, first, you have to be spanked for disobeying us. Now bend over and touch your toes.'

Bending over, I felt the crop connect to my ass. I received five good ones, yelping, feeling the stinging, especially when they caught my clit. They then tied my hands to a thick branch that would hold my weight, the warm breeze flicking at my body. I saw that they each had either a flogger or crop in their hands, wondering which one would it be! My nipples were now beginning to burn and were hard like small pebbles, my pussy pulsating.

'Shall we blindfold her?' asked Dave, wanking as he purposefully stood in front of me, making me lick my lips.

'Good idea.' Paul bent over, his heavy balls and thick cock drooping between his thighs as he rummaged in his bag of toys. Standing, his rock-solid cock swaying as he walked over to me, precum dripping off his helmet. Dave joined him, his cock pressing into my thigh, but slid over to my ass, where I also felt Paul's cock, as he pulled on my nipples with his fingers and thumbs. Both were thrusting backwards and forwards.

Placing the blindfold over my eyes, Paul told me I would have to use my senses. I wouldn't know what they were going to do or when, or who. I couldn't see a thing, and I didn't know who was where, when all of a sudden, I felt the flogger slap my ass and pussy.

'Oh, eh, I felt that,' panting and drooling, as another slap came, making me moan even louder.

'No talking or, we will gag you. Now spread your legs wide I'm going to take your butt plug out.'

Then came another sensation, a constant tapping on my now visibly protruding clit. I felt the butt plug being pulled in-out, in, out. If this kept this up, I would pee myself, and I could feel my pussy tightening and pulsating with the spanking I was receiving.

'I'm going to cum,' I gasped.

'No, you don't, not until we say you can,' came Paul's voice.

'But I can't hold it back.'

'Yes, you can, and yes, you will. Don't disobey us, Dee, or you will face the consequences. Do you understand?'

They stopped slapping and tapping, waiting for me to calm down. Dave's voice sang softly near my ear, 'I am going to fuck your ass, you should see it, wide open for us, you lustful slut.' Getting hold of the cheeks of my ass, he spread them wide, holding my ass with his fingers even wider open, my juices flowing out of me. 'Oh yes, you are ready for me, you fucking slut.'

Getting the lube, he spread it liberally over his hard cock, then over my ass as he pulled out the plug, inserting two fingers in and out two or three times, then thrust his hard horny cock right to the hilt.

'Ahhhh, fuckkkkkk, I'm cummminggggggggg,' trying to push my ass further onto his cock.

Paul watched Dave fuck my ass. 'Fuck, Dave, you're making me want to cum, the way you are fucking Dee's ass. But I need to taste her juices before I fuck her.'

Standing up, he took the blindfold off me. Then put his mouth to my nipples, sucking hard. I could feel the sensations right down to my pussy. Then he dropped to his knees. Pulling the hood of my clit back as the clit clamp snapped off, causing me to yelp again. He wrapped his lips around my clit, sucking, lapping, flicking, as he pushed two fingers inside me, finger fucking me. I could see all his precum leaking out of him. I could hear him lapping and drinking all my juices.

Then I heard Dave, 'I'm going to cum in your ass and fill it full of spunk, then watch as it drips out, and maybe if someone passes, we may get them to lick your ass.' Three thrusts, I felt him spurting. Gently he kept thrusting till he began to soften, then pulled out, watching as all his spunk dripped onto the grass. 'Beautiful, just so fucking beautiful.'

'My turn now,' Paul said as he stood up and swapped places with Dave. One hand caressing his throbbing cock, the other hand holding me down, keeping my ass wide open. 'Get ready for the fuck of your life, Dee, you will only cum when I tell you to.' I felt him grab my hips and penetrate me, in, out, in, out and saw Dave masturbating till he was good and hard again. He held my pussy lips wide open, thrusting his juicy cock in and out, time and time again.

I saw Dave nod to Paul, hearing Paul say, 'We want you to cum again now, Dee. Let go. Make us feel you.' I did no more than let go, screaming as I let all the pent-up feelings from earlier being washed away. Dave put his lips to mine, swallowing my screams, holding me up by the waist.

I felt Paul grip my ass and grunt deep in his throat as he came in my ass, not stopping till Dave grunted and came deep in my cunt.

Paul lifted me and held me in his arms as Dave untied me, then laid me between them on the soft, lush grass, holding my legs wide so they could watch all their cum drip out of both holes.

'Oh fuckkk, I enjoyed that. When can we do it again,' I barely whispered.

'So did we slut, so did we,' they said in unison.

'We're going to have to train her ass and cunt to take more than one cock at a time so she will be ready for our friends,' Paul said.

We then heard a rustle to one side of us, and as we looked to where the noise was coming from, we saw some men who were openly wanking. One said to the others, 'I wouldn't mind having a taste of her cum filled cunt, fuck my cock hurts,' then looked at each other smiling.

Paul looked at Dave both nodded their heads. They looked at me as they pulled my legs as wide open as they could get. 'Please be our guests; you want to see her cunt and ass filled with spunk. Come and take your fill if you want to fuck her, be our guests if would you like us to blindfold our slut for you, we will.'

They looked over, not sure what to do.

'Come, take your fill she belongs to us. She is our slut and will do as we tell her. Just look at her; her cunt's juicing as we speak. She will love you fucking her. She's not happy unless she is being fucked in all three holes.' Paul looked towards Dave, 'yes, she will, she is one fucking horny bitch. She loves it when she is getting cock,' Dave replied, both simultaneously pulling my nipple clamps, making me whimper.

They approached their cocks out with precum dripping off the end of them. 'Yes, would you put the blindfold on, on hands and knees, tied down?'

'Not at all,' said Paul, and within seconds I couldn't see a thing, as I was on all fours, my ass and cunt in the air wide open, flowing with my juices.

As they approached me, I felt someone slid underneath me as he pushed his cock deep up my twat. Then felt two hands gripping my waist, thrusting deep inside me, 'Ahhh, you fucking slut, we all want to see you get a good shagging. We want your holes well used and wide open. Another one rimmed my ass, then thrust in hard and deep, filling me full. Then he started fucking my ass even harder. I could feel my cunt filling up again as they set a rhythm, making me squirm. I thought my ass was going to rip me apart. I started to moan and wail my mouth was held open as another cock buried deep in my throat; holding my hair, he pulled my mouth hard onto his throbbing cock, making me gag and drool.

'Do you think she can take two cocks in her ass,' one of the strangers asked.

'Do you want to try,' Paul asked.

'Fuck yes.' I felt another pair of hands on my lower back as they squirted more gel around my ass. My ass stretched open even more as I felt another cock slide in, feeling hands holding my waist to keep me up. Pounding, pounding, 'fuck, her ass is so tight, I can't hold on for too much longer, but it feels so fucking good.' Feeling their cocks slide against one another, their cock swelling. Then they started pumping hard and deep, feeling their cum shoot deep, lining my ass full of spunk.

Fuckkkkkk, I was being given a good seeing to, 'more, harder, deeper,' I tried to say, but it came out as garble. I was cumming, and cumming hard, so hard I started screaming and squirting.

The person who was underneath me was sucking hard on my nipples was fucking me hard and deep. My body was in orgasm bliss; I was coming continuously. I couldn't hold back. I was shaking and trembling with the continuation of orgasms they were all giving me.

They took the blindfold off me; my eyes had to re-focus and adjust to the light again as one of the men shot his cum deep in my throat. I swallowed everything he gave me, my ass open so they could see the spunk leaking out. 'Just look at her ass; I could fuck it all day,' someone said. Looking back at the men, I noticed their cocks were still hard, as the man in my cunt said, 'I need to use her ass, now she has been double penetrated. Quickly pulling out of me, he manoeuvred himself till he was stood behind me, aiming for my ass. When I saw the size of his cock, I couldn't believe how big he was would he fit into my cunt.

Holding my legs wide, I thought I was going to be ripped wide open. Feeling my cunt being used, with not one cock but two, making me scream. Dave, and Paul, were stood side by side. Dave was wanking, while Paul was still filming everything that was happening. Both of them had huge grins on their faces.

I let out such a scream, a scream of pure ecstasy. 'More I yearned, harder, deeper,' I was being fucked into near oblivion, everyone moving in unison. I was cumming as I had never cum before. When the three strangers had finished using me, I had cum dripping from every hole.

I saw Dave take the film off Paul, as Paul came to stand in front of my mouth. 'I have waited long enough slut,' pressing his cock to my mouth. I looked up at him, smiling, as I opened my willing mouth wide for him. He gently held my head, silently mouthing to me, 'you belong to me,' then proceeded to deepthroat me.

My body inside and out was full of spunk, yet, I still needed more. I wanted both my men to use me, and fuck me they did, while one of the strangers filmed us, all of us naked.

Fuck me, Dave, I have never seen anything so erotic in all my life, and we have it all on film. Ahhh, I can't hold back any longer.' 'No, me neither, Paul.' They both filled me at the same time. By this time, I was shaking with pure bliss, cumming more than I could ever remember, yet, enjoying every moment.

Two of the other men were called Ian and Sam, and they were stiff again as I saw them wanking cumming all over me again. I was full of cum, but even so, I wanted more, much more.

When they had all had their fill, I laid on my back, legs wide, both holes spewing spunk. I heard someone ask if we would be passing through again at any time. They said maybe. They all gave Dave their phone numbers, saying they would be in contact.

They made themselves presentable; then unfastened their dog from the tree. As the men were about to leave, all of them said, 'how much they had enjoyed themselves, hoping we would soon repeat the session,' they all heard the dog whining as he licked my open cunt and ass deep, making me push my ass out to him.

But that's another story.

12