All Comments on 'One Hour with Sir Ch. 01'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Like so many of your wonderfully erotic tales, this piece flowed nicely onto your keyboard. Although I am more partial to your romantically inclined lesbian stories than your BDSM pieces, I am looking forward to more of the protagonist’s time with Sir, including I suspect the young woman new to their playtime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, poor woman obviously needs that hour with Sir because the description of the rest of her life is utterly depressing. I know I’d want more than an hour of freedom once a week.

Thanks for sharing Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always a well written and extremely erotic tale. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't have the annoying oooohhhh's and aaahhhhhhhuuuuummmmmm's to kill my boner. I appreciate this one. Extremely well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES