One Hour with Sir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curiosity finally got the better of me.

"What's your name slut?" I asked her. I was risking punishment for talking to her, but I had to know.

"Ssshh," she said back to me. She knew the penalty for talking and she didn't want to suffer those consequences.

Just as she admonished me, the door to the playroom opened. Sir was wearing a freshly pressed open collared dress shirt, black slacks and loafers. His hair was still wet, making His dark wavy hair shine. He must have just stepped out of the shower.

The playroom looked the same. It didn't look like a dungeon. It was tastefully decorated with studded brown leather sofas, chairs and ottomans. Each of the pieces of furniture were modified to accommodate restraints. Sir liked to fasten my ankles cuffs to the sofa while I was facing away from Him with my legs spread wide open. He was free to lick or fuck my ass from behind. It was our favorite position.

All of His toys were kept in a Louis XVI armoire that matched the table outside the room. He went into the tall cabinet and gave my collar to the blonde. She came to me and fastened it around my neck. The feel of the cool leather against my skin made me feel the power of submission. I craved His attention.

"Slut, kneel over there," He told the young blonde. He pointed to the corner of the playroom. She hid her disappointment well. Maybe, I thought hopefully, she would be just watching us for the rest of my hour. The last time we were together He fucked me in the ass and allowed her to suck His cum out of my ass. He allowed her to swallow it. His seed belonged to me. The thought of her thievery rekindled my jealousy.

He approached me, and then stepped behind me, putting his strong hands on my shoulders. I could smell a hint of sandalwood from the shampoo He used on His hair, and shivered as His hands squeezed the tops of my shoulders.

"You need to relax Cat," He said to me. "So much stress for a beautiful woman like you."

Did He know he stoked my jealousy by making me share Him with the slut in the corner? He sensed my tension. Why was He making me compete for His affection?

He massaged the knots out of my shoulders and I could feel my body relax. I needed to let go of the jealousy and focus on His pleasure, not my emotions.

"That's good Cat. Let me take over for you. Let me think for you. Clear your mind of whatever you were working on," He said to me.

I took in a deep breath and let it out. On the exhale I closed my eyes and let my mind drift.

He reached in front of me and wrapped a blindfold over my eyes, tying it behind my head. The blindfold was tight against my eyes. There was only the smallest bit of light leaking in from the edges, but not enough to allow me to see anything. I felt as if I was floating in the blackness. I liked the feeling of weightlessness.

I could feel His hands all over me, exploring the contours of my body as if it was an extension of His own. He owned me, and I eagerly anticipated Him possessing me. He pushed down on my shoulders, bringing me to a kneeling position on the carpeted floor, and then made me bend over so I was on my hands and knees. I was so excited I could feel my arms and legs shaking and my breasts jiggling. The soft wool fibers of the carpet felt good against my knees and the palms of my hands. I dug my fingers into the carpet's deep pile.

I felt the tip of a feather trace up and down my back. It made my skin prickle as if I was kneeling on pins and needles. I was ready to jump out of my skin. My pulse quickened when he ran the tab of a riding crop under my nose. I knew what it was because I could smell the mixture of leather and sweat. His leather, my sweat.

"You want this kitten?" He asked me. He was still toying with me, amping up my excitement level and I'm sure His as well. He twirled a lock of my hair around one of his fingers and pulled back. My head snapped back sharply so that He had my full and undivided attention.

"I didn't hear your answer kitten," He told me in that same soft voice. He slapped the tab of the crop against the flat of his palm. The snapping noise made me jump.

"Yes Sir," I answered, panting. My knees were knocking together I wanted it so much.

I raised my bottom up higher, offering it to Him. "Please," I begged of Him.

"Impatient are we?" He asked me.

I was usually as cool as a cucumber in open court. In His presence, I couldn't keep my voice from quivering. "No ... No Sir," I answered.

"I think you are. In fact that's why you're a slut. You can't control yourself, can you?"

He swatted me on the ass with the crop when I wasn't expecting it. The sting startled me.

"Ah!" I grunted at the burst of pain. The stroke lit up all the nerve endings in my body.

I heard Him take a step back. I couldn't keep myself from starting to sob. It wasn't from the pain, it was from the anticipation. He'd given me a taste of submission and I wanted more.

"I thought you wanted it kitten. Maybe you don't."

He was back to teasing me, the scoundrel.

"I do Sir, really I do," I said, back to begging. The pain was starting to make me feel an intense heat. I needed Him to bring up the temperature more.

I realize the last three words betrayed my want. He knew it and was exploiting it.

"You're some hot shot lawyer from what I hear."

Then He tugged on my nipple ring . . . hard . . . to tell me that my position, social standing, and wealth, was of absolutely no significance to Him. With Him, I was His whore. I didn't think His statement called for an answer so I kept quiet, trying not to whimper.

"I guess that means you're used to getting your way, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am," I admitted.

"So now you're trying to get your way in here, aren't you?"

My instinct was to deny. My instinct was wrong.

"No ... No Sir. What I want doesn't matter."

"Ah kitten, I beg to differ. I do things to you to give me pleasure. It's my pleasure we're concerned about here, and not yours. You want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes Sir, always."

"What if what you want doesn't please me?"

Before I could answer the leather tab of His crop made a cracking noise when it landed flat against the left cheek of my ass.

"Motherfucker!" I blurted out at the explosion of pain. I knew it was wrong as soon as the word left my lips.

"Why kitten, that wasn't the answer I expected," He said smugly. "Let's try this again."

Before the last word rolled off his tongue the crop was already on its way to deliver its snap against my right ass cheek.

"Uhh," I grunted, but didn't say anything. I bit my lip instead.

"So what's your answer kitten?"

I was a skilled lawyer. I was train to remember what was said. But I wasn't in a trial, and my bare ass wasn't usually on the receiving end of a riding crop. The intensity of the pain was fogging my mind.

"I'm sorry Sir, what was the question?" I asked, trying to ignore the feeling of warmth the flogging incited.

He sighed. "You see kitten, this is why I'm not pleased. I was having a conversation with you and you've forgotten what I said. Do I need to teach you a lesson in paying attention? You of all people?"

"No Sir, I don't need a lesson," I said. I knew my answer wouldn't please Him but I said it anyway.

"Then what was my question?"

I was the one who was trapped. I couldn't remember the question and I didn't want the punishment . . . or did I?

"I can't remember Sir. I think I need a lesson."

"Lick this slut." He put the tab of the riding crop in front of my blindfolded face. I stuck my tongue out and sought the small square of black leather. My tongue touched it, licked it, until it was coated with my spit.

"It stings more when it's wet. Like this." He swatted my ass. He was right. I felt the wet leather rip into my flesh. It was a hot, searing sting. I bit my lip again. This time I felt a trickle of blood run down my chin.

"My question was, what if you want something that doesn't please me?"

Ahh, that was the question.

"Then I don't want it Sir."

He took the shaft of the riding crop and drew it across my pussy lips. It made my weeping cunt sizzle. I couldn't suppress an "ahhh."

"You want to cum, don't you slut?" He said to me.

Now I was confused. I did want it but wasn't sure it's what He wanted. I hedged.

"I . . . I don't know Sir," I answered.

"You do know. Now tell me, or you get another lesson."

"I do want to cum Sir."

"But right now that wouldn't please me. And you want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

He reached underneath me. I could feel two of his thick, long fingers churning inside me, making a sloshing noise in my pussy. I could feel droplets of my pussy juice spattering against the inside of my thighs. I could feel an explosive orgasm bubbling up in my loins.

"I don't want you to cum because you're a filthy slut," He snarled at me. "You're a filthy slut, aren't you?"

I didn't hesitate this time. "Yes Sir, I'm a filthy slut," I declared.

"And you're my slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I belong to you."

His fingers went deeper inside me. My cunt ached for completion. My legs were turning to jelly. I was panting hard, like a racehorse.

"Please Sir, let me cum," I begged of Him. My voice was a cry in the wilderness.

He gave me no answer, just the relentless work of his fingers bringing me precariously close to an orgasm I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Stop Sir, I beg of you!" I screamed. I had to put His pleasure ahead of mine. His withholding of permission was His way of saying "no."

He thankfully stopped, withdrawing His fingers. I slumped forward, continuing to fight to draw a breath. I was so tantalizingly close. I realized it was His way of asserting control. And testing my resolve as a true submissive, willing to sacrifice my pleasure for His.

"Well done kitten," He said to me. His praise makes me glow. The lost orgasm was forgotten.

He traced the tab of the riding crop across my reddened bottom. "So what question should you be asking me kitten?"

I knew the question. "What would please you Sir?"

He slapped my bottom with the riding crop, making me flinch.

"It would please me for you to ask me to fuck your ass."

His wants and mine were the same. I reached back and used my hands to spread the cheeks of my ass apart. My bottom was on fire and I wanted Him to put it out.

"Please Sir, fuck my ass."

I heard Him spit, presumably on His hand. Then I felt a cool sensation on my bottom, and then the bulbous head of His cock pressing against my anal ring. He split me open and I suddenly felt a garbled message of intense pain and pleasure.

His hands were on the front of my thighs, bracing me so I wouldn't move forward as He pushed further inside of me, filling me up. I felt so full I had to concentrate to suppress the urge to push Him out. He started thrusting, and the pressure of His cock head against the upper wall of my anal cavity gave me a shockwave of exquisite pleasure. I could feel the muscles in my anus pulsing with contractions, squeezing His cock like a velvet vise. He grunted and I knew that He had to keep from cumming too soon. His cock flopped out of my ass. I cried at the feeling of emptiness.

"It's too soon kitten," He said in a loving tone. His ragged breathing matched mine. He recovered for a moment and then pushed back inside me. There was no pain, only pleasure this time. I pushed my hips back against Him so He was fully inside me.

"Cum for me Sir," I implored of Him. I wanted to feel His hot seed inside me. He was fucking me hard and I could tell from His labored breathing that He was close. I bore down hard, clutching His cock so He couldn't move. His hips involuntarily spasmed as His cum spurted inside the deepest recesses of my bowels.

"Cum kitten," He told me. As the words left His lips my back arched and my face contorted as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed me, a tidal wave of pleasure, then another, and another, until my knees gave way. Sir ripped off my blindfold. It took me a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light. He did it because He wanted me to watch the young blonde subjugate herself to me.

"Clean her slut," He barked at the blonde.

"Please Sir, your cum belongs to me," I instantly pleaded with Him. That blonde slut didn't deserve it. It was mine.

"Don't swallow," He said to the slut.

Then I felt a wet tongue on my asshole. It felt so wickedly deviant to have a young, attractive blonde who was eager to eat Sir's cum fresh out of my ass. I could feel His cum trickling out of my gaping asshole. The tip of her tongue delicately scooped up the small stream as she rimmed my anus. It was heaven getting reamed after a good ass fucking. I purred to show her that she pleased me. She licked and sucked on my ass until He told her to stop.

"Now share," He told her.

I tilted my head back and opened my mouth like a baby bird. I saw her face above mine, smeared with a mixture of my cum and His. She opened her mouth letting loose a long, sticky stream of congealed cum that dribbled into my mouth. It was the familiar gamey taste I'd learned to love. I stuck out my tongue to show Sir my reward, then made sure Sir saw my throat ripple as I gulped it down. I wallowed in my submission to Him.

"Please Sir ... more," I said in a shaky voice, still recovering from the vigorous ass fucking. My need was insatiable. I looked into His eyes so he could see the depths of my desperation.,

He gave me a short grunt of recognition. "So kitten still wants to play?" He asked me. He was goading me into confessing my slutdom. I was more than happy to accommodate him.

"Yes Sir, there is nothing more that I want," I freely admitted.

I gathered every ounce of my energy to stand up. I put my hands under my breasts, lifting them up and offering them to Him. "My body and mind belong to you, Sir." I then tugged on my collar as if I needed to remind Him.

He smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat.

"Show the slut how much you love me," He told me. The blonde slut had returned to the corner in the "present" position. Her head didn't move when He mentioned her. I wondered if I should be jealous or if He was giving her to me. Should I want her instead of resenting her?

Without any words being spoken I padded over to the corner and stood in front of His slut. She looked at me, not disguising her want for me. I pulled her into a standing position and clutched her head in my hands, engaging in a soulful kiss, like a kiss between long lost lovers. Her delicate hands came around to the front of me, caressing my breasts without breaking the kiss. The jealousy melted away. I wanted her as much as she wanted me.

She was young. Much younger than me. Her skin was soft, smooth and supple. Her belly was taut, much more so than mine, where the extra years had softened my lines. My hands wandered across her chest, feeling the gentle swale of her breasts, so different than the fullness of mine. I explored the curves of her body with my lips, planting soft kisses in the nape of her neck and then downwards until I captured a small, hard nipple in my mouth. She sighed softly, and her genuine expression of pleasure made me wonder why I resented her.

I looked out of the corner of my eye. Sir was sitting on the spanking bench, languidly stroking His tool to another erection as He watched me make love to His slut. My hand went lower, between her legs, finding her center, both wet and ripe. She instinctively closed her legs around my hand. I rubbed the side of my hand between her legs from her anus to her pussy. She shuddered. I watched as Sir's cock jumped to life. His pleasure was my pleasure.

I went to the armoire, and His collection of toys. There was a strap-on that I'd used on other sluts before. It had little rubber nubs on one side that would rub against my clit and an eight inch thick black dildo on the other side. I fastened the straps around my waist and the fake cock bounced lewdly in front of me as I approached the slut.

"Hands and knees slut," I ordered her. Though I was subservient to Sir, I wanted to show His slut that she was subservient to me. She did as requested, raising her ass up in the air for easy access. She was well trained and eager to be my slut as well.

"Which hole?" I asked Him.

He smiled at me, still stroking his hardening cock. "You pick kitten."

He knew I'd pick her ass. I wanted to dominate her. To tell her that I held power over her. That I controlled her pleasure. That Sir belonged to me, and not to her. I used my hands to position her ass even higher. It was a cute little tush, and I wondered if her tiny asshole could accommodate the girth of my cock. Knowing Sir, He'd already anally trained her.

I knelt in front of the slut's face. She knew right away what to do. She laved the fake cock with her saliva, knowing it was going to provide the lubrication for her back passage. She licked it with broad strokes of her tongue. She looked expectantly at Sir, hoping for an answer. I saw an almost imperceptible nod of His head. Her hand went between her legs, fingering herself after being given permission. Her desire for submission was even greater than mine, a fire that burned bright. Once she started touching herself she gave renewed vigor to her tongue job.

Sir was clearly getting off on the live sex act between his two submissives. I could see a clear droplet of precum dangling from the tip of His penis. I saw His lust for me in His darkened eyes.

I was certain He was pleased with what I did next.

"Spread the cheeks of your ass, slut," I told her.

Her small hands pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her bright pink asshole. Sir had given me her ass and I was going to take it. I leaned forward, bracing my hands on her back, and lapped at her asshole like a happy kitty. The sounds of my sloppy rim job melded with her sensuous moans. I loved shoving my tongue deep into her back passage, an act I found to be dominant, yet submissive, repulsive, yet highly erotic. Her asshole pulsed on my tongue with each shudder of her body. I resisted the urge to touch myself.

After I'd slaked my thirst for her delectable bung, I grabbed the slut's hips so I could push the dildo into her anus. The shaft of the fake cock started to bend in the middle before the slut relaxed enough to allow it in. The shaft moved smoothly forward until my tummy pressed against the slut's tight little ass. I felt her body shudder again when my dildo was in to the hilt. I knew the head was pressing against the magic spot in her ass that was hard wired to her clit. It was exactly the way I liked Sir to fuck my ass. She started to whimper and babble something I couldn't understand. I would have ignored her anyway.

Sir sat up and took a more active interest in our activities. He knelt down next to the slut and put His hand under her chin to position her for a mouth fucking. The slut raised her head up and Sir shoved the throbbing head of His cock into her mouth. I heard slurping noises as I pounded her ass. Every time I thrust my hips forward her lips went further down Sir's cock. I looked at Sir, with his eyes half closed, feeling His power over the slut and me. I started to thrust harder and watched the slut's pursed lips mash against Sir's dark curly pubic hairs.

The nubs on the base of the dildo had been rubbing against and squishing my clit. I was started to feel the tingle in my thighs that told me that I was going to cum. Sir's breathing was quickening and the slut had her mouth wide open so she could deep throat Him. I drove my cock deep again and heard the slut moan audibly. I saw a puddle of her drool on the carpet from the mouth fucking.

I was losing the battle of wills with the slut. I was starting to think about begging Sir to let me cum. I had to fight to stop the tightening in my thighs that happened right before I came. I'm sure Sir sensed my discomfort. I imagined the slut was in nirvana, getting fucked on both ends. She was making mewling sounds that seemed more animal in nature than human. Sir held His hands out to me so I could hold them. I felt His fingers wrapped around my much smaller hands, squeezing enough so I knew that He owned me. We were together, connected through the slut, with both of our cocks buried deep inside her. His rapid, short breaths and the massive tingling in my thighs told me that both of us were both about to topple off the edge together and headlong into chasm of momentary bliss.