One Hour with Sir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slut's mouth was too occupied to beg and I didn't expect Sir to give me permission without asking. I finally relented. I couldn't take another minute without my body letting go.

"Please Sir."

Sir had his eyes closed. The slut's throat rippled as Sir's cockhead slid down it. I didn't know if he heard me.

I didn't want to stop fucking the slut, but the nubby pad was going to make me explode. Sir would be displeased if I stopped. My need clouded my judgment. I asked again.

"Please Sir," I said louder, loud enough to make Him open his eyes. The color of them turned to a dull gray. "I heard you the first time slut."

I took a loud breath. There was no question that I would be punished. Fear quashed my imminent orgasm.

I tried to get my head on straight.

Sir had His hands on the slut's head, holding it while He thrust the full length of His cock down her throat.

"Fuck her kitten. Make yourselves cum," Sir uttering the words I longed to hear from His lips.

Her hand was furiously masturbating her clit while I fucked her ass. Every thrust of mine was an affirmance of my love for Him. She spit out Sir's cock and cried to the heavens. She shouted out my love for Him. My body heaved in concert with hers. It was a blissful orgasm. Sir stroked His cock, spraying cum all over her face.

"It's yours kitten," He said.

I pulled out of the slut and circled around her so I could lick His cum off her face and claim my prize.

Then He turned my world upside down.

"Look at me kitten," He said to me.

I gazed into his dark eyes, His cum smeared on my lips. Eyes that didn't betray His emotions.

"The slut . . . she's my engagement present to you," He said to me, clearly and distinctly.

Present? Engagement? His words rang in my ears.

"Excuse me Sir," I asked, bewildered.

"I'm in love with you Catherine Martin-DuPont. I have been from the moment we met. Will you marry me?"

I would and I did.

* * *