All Comments on 'One Hour'

by johnny_sway

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Touched....

I'm not sure why, but this story touched me...the texture of the description was excellent. I think we all want to be Knights...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It's the story of a lot of girls

Sad but true, Hollywood chews young hopeful starlets up and drops them like trash. They're too ashamed to just go back home, so they stay in he area, and they have to live somehow. Most get dead end jobs, some have other skills that allow them to stay in mainstream jobs, while others use what they have to survive.

Not many get a second chance after choosing prostitution, but this story offers at least one girl that chance. Hopefully there'll be a second chapter or more, winding up in the Romance catagory...it'd be nice to see a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
how true...

this story is so close to reality it's scary. how very true, exactly as it probably has happened time and time again... Guys, show every girl you meet the utmost respect, treat her like a prom queen, let her know someone cares...

Great story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You have talent

You have talent. Write, write and write and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
200 bucks

Nice, but I think he should still have paid his 200 bucks

jthserrajthserraabout 20 years ago
Very good...

I think a realistic look inside the red lights. I did wonder a bit how the guy knew what this woman liked, you seemed to switch between an all-knowing narrator and the 1st person view. I had to wonder if perhaps the guy had an intimate past with her, or whether you were hinting of an intimate future. Combined with the ending, you created some nice intrigue. Well done.

jim : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous