One Isn't Enough for Tara

Story Info
After getting in shape Tara discovers how much fun sex is.
5.5k words
3.28
36.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my wife Tara started getting in shape she discovered that she had one hot body. That led her to decide at the age of thirty one that she wanted to start getting wild for the first time in our marriage. I encouraged her even though I didn't know how wild she wanted to get. She didn't need to much encouragement, though. My sexy five-foot-six, one hundred twenty-pound wife had been wondering for a few months what other men were like in bed.

It was last May when our sexual fantasies finally turned into reality. My younger brother Joe called me up out of the blue to ask if his party-hound friend Marcus could stay with us for a night while he was making a cross-country drive. We told him that any friend of his was more than welcome. After that I couldn't stop fantasizing that he would be the one to do Tara. When Tara and I made love that night she didn't say a world about Marcus, but I knew she must have been thinking the same thing I was.

Tara and I were outside with the kids washing our van when Marcus drove up in his convertible roadster. I could tell immediately that the two of them would get along great, because to my wife's delight and mine Joe's friend turned out to be a very good-looking, six-foot-four, twenty-three-year-old black stud. The feeling must have been mutual, and I didn't blame him for standing there blatantly staring at my wife. Tara had her long hair tied back and she was dressed to thrill. She wore short denim cut-offs and a cropped blue cotton tank top without a bar. To make things even better Tara had become completely soaked with soapy water.

My sexy wife didn't seem at all embarrassed that her wet cotton top clung to her large, firm breasts like a second skin. Marcus couldn't take his eyes from Tara's beautiful 36D's as her large dark nipples contracted into stiff little nubs. In return for Marcus's approving smile my wife jiggled her big boobs like bowls of Jell-o.

Beaming with lust she turned to give me a wink before sauntering off to the house to show our guest to his room. Marcus took off after my wife's beautiful round bubble butt like a horny teenager. I didn't say a word or act any differently as the kids and I finished washing the van and cleaning up the yard. I'm glad that I didn't interfere with what was happening between them because the effect Marcus would have on our sex life has been better than I ever expected.

Tara already knew that I would go along with anything she wanted to try with other men. After she got her tubes tied following the birth of our second son a little over a year earlier, we started talking about our sexual fantasies. I told her that I had been reading letters in men's magazines and like the idea of getting sloppy seconds from a slutty wife. In response she kissed me and said that she loved the idea of other men fucking her and flooding her pussy with hot spunk. I started bringing home copies of various men's magazines on a regular basis after that. Tara really got into the letters and videos we'd watch on the internet about wild wives and the husbands who cheer them on.

A few times over the previous months we had been getting Tara's friend Jenna to watch the kids so we could go out nights. Jenna's a hot looking twenty-four-year-old who works as an exotic dancer. She and my wife became best friends when they met at the health club where they train. Jenna has had a great influence on Tara. As Tara lost weight and inches, Jenna helped change her old attitudes about monogamy and her prudish wardrobe. Pretty soon instead of looking and acting ten years older than she is, Tara began looking and acting ten years younger. After more than a decade of marriage to a woman who was ten to twenty pound heavier than me, I found myself living with a firm-bodied sex goddess. Jenna even got Tara to try the stuff she uses to get high at work before we've gone out for a night of fun.

With Jenna's coaching, Tara started flirting around in bars and at wild parties we attended while I sat off to the side somewhere and watched. Then one night with a little encouragement from me she felt brave enough to give a lucky stud a hand-job in a dark back corner while he played with her crotch and boobs. Things like that happened a few times with different men in different laces over the following weeks. However, until Marcus showed up, I'd been the only man she let go any further.

After Tara finished showing Marcus to the guest room in the basement, they met me out back. I knew that they'd already started fooling around. After we went through a few cold beers and a puff, Marcus played it cool talking about the new job he was looking forward to starting in a few weeks. But my wife let me know that she wanted him by telling Marcus that he was more than welcome to stay for the whole weekend, not just the night. I knew he'd soon be fucking her by the way he looked at her when he accepted her invitation. He looked at me and all I did was hand him another cold beer. Tara glowed with anticipation and lust.

The sun was already setting when Tara went to hire a babysitter so that the three of us could go out for dinner and dancing. Jenna was working so the only person that we could find short notice could only stay with the kids until midnight. We hurried to get ready, but Tara took forever in the shower. Afterwards I knew why. Tara trimmed her thick bush to almost nothing and also shaved between her legs, all around her puffy red love lips. She only did that on special occasions like our wedding night and our fifth anniversary. But I didn't say anything as I watched her get ready for what I knew was going to be the start of a fun weekend for all of us.

Tara put on a bit more eye makeup than usual and did her long hair so that it cascaded over her shoulders. I wasn't surprised when she put on a very short, sexy dress, reflecting the mood she was in. With bright red lipstick and big gold earrings she looked hot and ready for anything

After the babysitter showed up, the three of us took off in our minivan. The place we took Marcus to has a great restaurant as well as a rocking dance club that we hadn't been to in a while. First we smoked a hefty joint in the van, admiring the full Moon rising up over the tree tops. Then we walked in and had a wonderful meal. But it was dessert I was looking forward to!

After dinner I got Marcus to dance with Tara without any trouble. The two of them were getting very physical, but the time flew and I had to remind them that our babysitter was only booked until midnight. On the way home Tara asked if I minded if Marcus took her back out dancing. Wanted to give them as much time together as possible so I agreed without hesitation. I had a hard time relaxing after watching the two of them drive off together in our minivan.

When Tara came to bed a little before three in the morning I asked if she had fun. Tara looked at me for a second and smiled, thanking me for a night to remember before kissing me with bubble gum breath. I could tell that something other than dancing had gone on between those two. Wild thoughts ran through my head, but neither one of us said anything about it as Tara put her head in my lap and began licking my cock, purring with lust and satisfaction. My obviously sex-crazed wife then wrapped her full pouting red lips around my knob, sucking the whole eight inches into her mouth like it was nothing. She proceeded to give me great head until I shot a big wad of cum down her throat. Tara really surprised me by holding onto my ass while gobbling up all my spunk. She even licked me clean afterwards, which she'd never done before. I was already glad she and Marcus had hit it off so well!

Tara was so busy with my cock in her hungry mouth that I turned us around into a 69 without her slowing down. I put my head between her legs and my mouth on her hot pussy and ate out her honey-pot. Her juice was so delicious and her newly shaved mound was so exciting that I quickly brought her to orgasm. After she calmed down a bit and caught her breath she spread her legs wide begging me to fuck her hard. I was so excited that my cock was ridged again without any trouble, so I go on top of her and eased myself in.

I'd been looking forward to sloppy seconds for the last few months, totally expecting to find Tara's pussy stretched out and well used. She may have been creamy and wet but she was still tight as ever. But again neither one of us said a word, we just knew that it wouldn't be long before Marcus stretched out her pussy to the way I wanted it. After a great sex session we passed out and fell off to a well deserved sleep.

I got up early that Saturday morning and took care of the kids so Tara and Marcus could sleep in. It seemed natural for them to come stumbling into the kitchen together around noon. I got jealous and horny at the same time as they went outside to enjoy a puff on the porch. While I was waiting for them to wake up I wasn't sure how I'd feel, but watching the two of them out there sharing a joint made me realize that the idea of sharing her hot body with other men still turned me on. When they came back inside I made them a nice breakfast. They seemed like young lovers, flirting while they ate and even giving each other little love taps as they walked around the kitchen.

The sexual energy continued to build while we took our two kids to the zoo Saturday Afternoon. I got a thrill watching Tara flirt with Marcus when she thought I wasn't looking. She dressed in sport shoes and a short sexy skirt with a sleeveless T-shirt. Under that she had on a black string bikini to cover her big boobs. Tara and Marcus flirted with each other like horny teenagers while I walked way ahead with the kids, leaving them alone to have fun.

Later that night, after the boys were in bed, the three of us sat up talking, smoking and drinking out on the porch under the warm night sky. My wife started flirting with our guest more openly, by then wearing nothing but a G-string and her tank top. Tara enjoyed showing off her long legs, hot butt, beautiful big tits and large nursed on nipples.

While we sat outside I went through more than a few bottle of beer, and the last thing I remember is going off to take a leak. The next think I knew I was in bed on a bright Sunday morning with my wife sound asleep next to me reeking of sex. I could hear our youngest having fun in the kids room and slowly opened my eyes to see that it was seven o'clock in the morning. That's when I noticed our three-year-old standing there at the door wanting breakfast. I crawled out of bed with a pounding headache, trying not to throw up.

Five hours later Marcus and Tara took a shower together then again walked into the kitchen like old lovers. My cock growing in my pants, I finished getting the kids their lunch and then put on a pot of coffee for those two sex fiends. I found it very exciting to watch my loving wife lust after another man right in front of me. A few minutes later I was handing them both big steaming cups of java. I made it a point not to notice the wild groping going on under the table. We all knew that I had already given them my blessing.

The sexual energy that had been building constantly all weekend was overwhelming by Sunday afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny day, and they looking like they desperately wanted to pick up where they left off. I suggested that Marcus put his car's top down and take Tara for a long ride through the State Forest. They came home three hours later with big smiles on their faces as they thanked me for watching the kids. By sunset those two looking like they were ready to go at it once again.

After putting the boys to bed early, the three of us went down to the family room in the basement to watch TV and get stoned. As the pipe went around I could tell that they wanted to get back to some serious sex. It made my cock throb to watch them smile at each other as I asked Tara if she'd mind entertaining our guest without me. I kissed her goodnight and said that the beers I drank the night before were catching up with me, then got up to go. I actually enjoyed leaving my very happy wife alone with that well-built black stud. Even though I was horny as hell, I was out cold by the time my head touched the pillow.

I woke up with a stiff dick around two in the morning and was thrilled to notice that Tara hadn't come back to bed yet. I went to the bathroom remembering to walk quietly and not flush the toilet. As soon as I opened the door leading down to the basement I could hear the lustful moaning of a horny woman in heat. I couldn't believe that those noises were coming from my formerly reserved wife. I remember thinking that maybe the sound was coming from a porn movie. I walked to the bottom of the stairs with the lights off, tiptoeing toward the guest room, feeling my way along the wall.

I crept down the hall past the television room and saw that Marcus's bedroom door was wide open. I looked inside and saw the backside of a grunting, sweaty woman totally overcome with lust. I stood there transfixed watching my wife bounce up and down on Marcus's dark chocolate erection with more passion than she ever displayed when she was having sex with me.

When Tara bent down to slap her big boobs across Marcus's face, I could see that his cock was huge. The big black thing looked at least a foot long and twice as thick as mine. He reached up and took her breasts in each hand, playing with them excitedly. That got Tara moaning even louder. I could tell that he liked her heavy jugs as much as I did when he started sucking hard on her big nipples, one by one. He eventually got those dark nubs to stick out an inch or two and drip a little milk. Tara started bucking faster up and down on Marcus's horse cock, driving it deeper and deeper into her very accommodating pussy.

I just stood there at the door not more than six feet away, stroking my cock while the two of them fucked. Then to my delight I got to see Tara have a spastic orgasm. I almost came myself, but thought for sure that they would hear me, even over the noise of their own loud, sloppy sex. I didn't want to disturb my wife's new found fun so I turned around and went quietly back upstairs to bed, my heart pounding in my chest, my cock throbbing with excitement and my mind overflowing with visions of my lovely wife Tara in the arms of her horny black lover.

I could hardly contain myself in anticipation of her sweet return to our bed. Her scent, her touch, her desire all set my loins afire as I waited for her to come and give me my own release.

.

I tried hard not to come as I thought about the live porn show I just witnessed. I clearly saw Marcus's fat black cock standing at attention while he played with Tara's big boobs. And with my wife lustfully moaning and begging for more.

An hour later, Tara came to bed. I pretended to be asleep as she quietly entered the room. When she climbed in, I rolled over and kissed her before she could say a word. I then pulled her closer to me and for the first time felt her breasts sticky with another man's cum.

I rubbed and squeezed Tara's butt with my other hand as I told her that I'd been watching Marcus fuck her and how I thought she looked so beautiful riding his long dark rod. She told me she was turned on knowing I was watching with approval. I rubbed my hard cock against her leg as she came alive with lust. Tara kissed me back, melting into my arms.

Then, taking my prick in her hand, she asked if I was jealous of Marcus's big dick adding that she loved fucking that massive hunk of hot man meat. I said that I may have been jealous at first, but when she spread her legs wide for me and I felt her creamy wet crotch and loose pussy lips, the thought of getting sloppy seconds from her turned me on more.

I confessed to my wife that I enjoyed watching her ride Marcus's cock as I finger fucked her. Tara started kissing me more and more passionately, stroking my prick while telling me she loved me and how she enjoyed great sex with Marcus. Then she pushed me down and started to suck my cock but stopped to ask if I wanted to hear what she and Marcus had been doing since he arrived. I said I sure did as she swirled her tongue around the head of my dick.

She said that instead of going back out dancing after we got home Friday night, she and Marcus drove our van to the first dark secluded spot they found. My horny wife explained that she couldn't believe how much she wanted to suck Marcus's big black dick. However, when she finally got it in her hands, she couldn't get much more than the head in her mouth. She ended up giving Marcus a fantastic blowjob in the back seat regardless.

It took Marcus forever to come, she said, but when he did, my horny wife held on tight, gobbling down every drop of his thick creamy spunk. Tara smiled wickedly and told me that while she was busy with Marcus's big tool in her mouth, he had been expertly fingered her pussy until she exploded in string of orgasms. He'd wanted to fuck her right there but she made him wait until they were able to get into bed together. Afterwards they got dressed and drove home.

As my wild wife told me of her tale with Marcus, she kissed me like never before. Seeing how turned on I was by all this, she told me all about Saturday night. She said that since I made no attempt to stop what was happening, all day Saturday she felt guiltless about looking forward to Marcus's big hot cock being inside her for the first time.

She kissed me and said that even though it was before ten o'clock when I went to bed, she was anxious to have sex with Marcus. Then she kissed me again and described how she enjoyed hours and hours of Marcus's delicious cock in our basement guest room.

She told me that the first time she and Marcus were alone in his basement bedroom, she let him play with her big tits and large nipples. He hadn't been our guest for more than a half hour when she was letting him finger-fuck her. That's when Marcus told her that he preferred shaved sluts. Tara shyly admitted to me that she liked her newly shaved, silky smooth pussy and thought about keeping it that way. I had to admit that I liked it too.

She described how I was snoring when she came to bed shortly before dawn that Sunday morning. With a big smile on her face, she said she enjoyed getting into our bed well used and sticky from another man. Tara liked the feel of Marcus's thick creamy sex oozing out from between her pussy lips. She was proud to have her face, neck, breasts and firm inner thighs covered in his wicked mess as well. Tara knew that the idea of fresh sloppy seconds totally turned me on. She said she thought about waking me so that I could feel her pussy overflowing with another man's spunk but she was too tired to fuck anymore, so she went right to sleep.

I was getting off on her confession of hot sex as Tara told me that Sunday afternoon, instead of going for a drive, the two of them took Marcus's car to an isolated spot in the woods and parked. They fucked on a blanket in the bushes for three hours. They didn't stop until right before they drove back home to me. She said that she knew that I'd figured out what they'd been up to as soon as she walked in the door nearly naked and proudly showing off the hickeys that dotted neck and breasts. I reminded Tara with pride that she also reeked of sex as she kissed me with cum breath. I remember saying that they looked like they'd worked up an appetite. I even handed Marcus a cold beer, he smiled, said thanks and assured me that they had. I replied that I was glad with a rock hard cock in my pants.

Marcus is the second man Tara's been with and she can't seem to get enough of his thick, long cock. My wife said that she knew as soon as his big dick worked its way past her pussy lips for the first time that she'd always enjoy big cocks like his deep inside her.

12