One Isn't Enough for Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's obvious that Marcus had a positive effect on Tara's sex drive not to mention the size and condition of her now cavernous love cave. Thanks to Marcus and his prowess, Tara's long, luscious inner lips now hang down in dripping folds of pink skin that beg to be loved. But most of all, she's found something that she enjoys and has become very good at: sex.

As we kissed in a loving embrace that predawn Monday morning, I told Tara that I was aroused by how much she enjoyed fucking Marcus. I didn't even try to hold back as I emptied my balls into her hot dripping honey pot. I'll never forget Tara's smile when I told her how exciting it felt to come inside her well used pussy for the first time.

We kissed and cuddled for a while. That's when I suggested that she go back to enjoy our guest's huge cock before he left. I offered to call in sick to work and take the kids to breakfast in the park so that she and Marcus could be alone in the house for a few hours and make all the noise they wanted.

Tara thanked me as she jumped out of bed in a rush to be reunited with Marcus's massive cock. As she bounced out the door naked, her lovely breasts swaying back and forth, she professed her true love for me. I can still see the foaming, creamy mess running down her thighs.

She stayed very busy in the basement with Marcus until he drove off with a smile and a limp dick a little after noon. He thanked us for a memorable weekend. I stayed home from work the next day as well specifically to watch my wife as she drifted, lost in lustful bliss.

After Tara played at being a slut for the weekend, she and I began making love again like newlyweds. In the last several weeks instead of slowing down, Tara has gotten hotter for cock. She lets me shave between her legs and now keeps her pussy lips smooth as silk and her dark curly bush trimmed short. She also likes it when I fuck her to orgasm with big purple eggplants or this big black eighteen inch long rubber dong that Marcus sent her so that she would always stay stretched out and ready for the next time they get together. I just like using my hand and mouth to make her come.

Things heated up even more when Tara talked me into paying for a tattoo on her left breast. She arranged for her friend Jenna to watch the kids so we could go out, get her tattooed and make a night of it. While Tara had her beautiful round tit in the tattoo artist's hands she shocked me by asking if she could also pierce her nipple while she was at it.

Afterwards we went to the strip club that her friend Jenna dances at to celebrate. I truly enjoyed watching Tara there. Long before Marcus showed up Jenna and I tried unsuccessfully to get Tara to check out the place. Now with her new found sexual liberation she was eager to get there.

We arrived to find the bar crowded as hell. I took the only seat at the bar when my cock crazy wife told me to stay put while she goes to play. She then quickly downed a shot of tequila before taking off like a woman on a mission. In no time at all she got invited to join three black guys at a corner booth in the back. She seemed to forget about me sitting at the bar and quickly got drunk on several more shots. She was having so much fun that she unbuttoned her shirt to show off her big, beautiful breasts.

After seeing this, I thought it best to stay sober as the impromptu sex party unfolded. I entertained myself by watching the sexy dancers on stage. I must admit I was more turned on by watching my wife enjoy those three black studs. I knew she was having a blast by the way she smiled at me once in a while, glowing with lust from all their attention. I knew that after Tara had a few more drinks she'd be relaxed enough to fulfill her fantasy of sex with several guys.

Without saying a word to me, she buttoned up her thin, white cotton blouse and walked right past me to the door with one of the guys. The other two stayed and watched the dancers for about twenty minutes or so until the first guy returned with a big grin on his face.

He must have told the second guy exactly where to find the slut because a half hour later that guy came in with a satisfied smile and the third and largest of the three left to take his turn with my wife. Then forty five minutes later he came back in and sat down. I waited to see if anyone was going back for seconds when all three of them got up and left together.

When they didn't come back in after a half hour or so, I went out to see if it was finally my turn to fuck the slut. I ventured out to the dark parking lot with a rock hard cock in my pants. When I reached the van and opened the door it reeked of fresh sex. I'll never forget Tara's face when she said that she just finished getting totally spunked by three well hung studs at the same time.

To my delight Tara was still hungry for more cock, so I plunged my woody deep into her gushing pussy. I fucked her that way until I proudly mixed my cream with all the rest. After that she thanked me for a great night of naughty sex before she fell asleep in the back. Now whenever I play with her nipple ring she likes to remind me of that night. We both get hot just thinking about those three guys fucking her, but, when she mentions the train she wants to pull, my cock gets hard instantly.

Tara never imagined how much fun she could have being a slutty housewife, but I think she's catching on.

A few nights ago while we were making love, she told me that Marcus E-mailed her saying that he would be passing through town on his way to his college's annual frat reunion party. As it turns out, he's going there with a bunch of other guys and asked if she were free to tag along.

I was plowing her pussy when I offered to watch the kids while she set off for a few slut filled days with Marcus and the guys. I blew my load into Tara's inviting pussy and told her I was happy that she gets to enjoy Marcus's big fat dong as much as she wants. As we cuddled afterwards, I told her honestly that if she still wanted to fulfill her fantasy of a gang bang, pulling train lines of nameless men, those kind of things, then this would be the weekend to do it, adding that I didn't care what she did as long as he had fun doing it and told me the fun details when she got home. "I hate the idea of secrets tearing us apart." With a quick kiss, I knew we had a deal.

The next night after the kids were in bed, Tara let me listen while she called Marcus and told him how much we were looking forward to her being a gang banging slut. We shared a joint in the basement while she masturbated and told Marcus, in great detail, about the three man party in the strip club parking lot. After a while Tara started to orgasm so I went upstairs and waited up for her with a very stiff dick. When she finally joined me, we fucked hard as she taunted me by saying that Marcus would pick her up late Thursday and I wouldn't see her again until sometime Monday night. She was so happy that she was going to go on this adventure, and she said she really appreciated my understanding of her need to do it.

She kissed me again before telling me that Marcus was going to be bringing along a few well hung friends who were guaranteed to keep her entertained. Marcus promised that she'd be able to do everything she wanted to try as a slut no matter how kinky, nasty, or naughty.

Marcus drove up that Thursday in a large van just as the sun was setting. I opened the side door for Tara who looked even hotter than usual. My dick went stiff when I noticed that the back two rows of seats in the van had been replaced with a blanket covered mattress. Tara was ecstatic to see that Marcus had brought her four beefy boy toys to play with sitting there with big grins on their faces.

Tara kissed me goodbye one last time, thanking me for watching the kids so she could have this sex filled vacation. Then they all drove off for their adventure.

Marcus brought Tara home safe Monday evening. I'm glad that the boys were already in bed because Tara came home looking like a total tramp I loved it and told her so. We fucked all through the night as Tara told me just a few of the wild adventures she had fucking Marcus and everyone for the last four days. Sometime over the weekend Tara managed to get her other large brown nipple pierced with a big stainless steel safety pin. She let everyone know that nothing was off limits she was their cum loving slut, she was their willing fuck toy, do with her as you please. Best of all Tara's pussy was all stretched out, loose, creamy and wet. I loved eating her out as she told me tales of kinky sex pulling an endless train line of horny men all weekend long.

Not long after Tara's hot weekend of wild gang bang sex she started dancing with Jenna at the strip club with her. The place closes up at two but Tara hardly ever gets home until after four in the morning. Tara say's that until the boys get older she's going to enjoy this time in her life as a happily married horny slut.


12