One Last Demonstration

Story Info
Human resources manager gets programmed by scientist.
1.1k words
4
11.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to Sparkle Industries!" a voice chirped as Sophie opened the door. She walked up to the counter, not looking up from her phone.

"How can I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"I have a meeting with Dr. Johansson."

"Ah, the 10:15. Down the hall, third door on the right." She walked off, glancing up once in a while to count doors. She walked into the third door on the right and found Dr. Johansson sitting at the desk.

"Sophie! Good to see you," he said. "Got something real exciting for you today."

"I'm afraid I'm not here for a demonstration, Doctor," she sighed. He looked at her in confusion. "The corporate office is, well... Let's just say they're not happy with the results of your recent inventions. Sales are low and the company's stock is plummeting."

"I don't understand."

"As of today, you are terminated from your position at Sparkle Industries. Your leftover experiments will become the property of Sparkle Industries. You have been ordered to vacate the property immediately."

"Sophie, you of all people should know that--"

"I'm just here to do my job, Doctor."

"You've always appreciated my experiments."

"I have. One of them is sitting at my home right now, as a matter of fact."

"Just one last demonstration? For an old friend?" Sophie chuckled and shook her head.

"What the hell? Sure. Why not?"

"Wonderful. Right this way." He led her to a contraption in the center of the room. It was similar to a dentist's chair, angled in a shallow V-shape. "Please, sit."

"Doctor--"

"Mike. No need for professional titles, now."

"I'm not a test subject."

"It's harmless. You'll walk out of here feeling better than new."

"Mike, I don't need you fucking with my brain."

"Oh, it's just a little confidence boost. Get rid of that guilt from firing me, huh? You can step out of the chair at any time."

Sophie shrugged and sat down. It was a surprisingly comfortable position, her upper body reclined back and legs slightly elevated. Mike shined a flashlight in her eyes and she froze.

"Twenty seconds," he said. He strapped down her wrists and ankles so she couldn't escape. Naturally, everything he'd said to Sophie had been a lie. He had no intention of simply giving her a harmless, little confidence boost.

"What?" Twenty seconds were up. Sophie pulled on her restraints. "Mike, what the fuck is this?"

"Don't worry..." he said. He put a gas mask over her mouth and nose, and she writhed, eyes wild as she searched for an escape. "This will all be over soon."

"Fuck you!" she yelled. Her voice was muffled by the mask. Mike sighed and put a visor over her eyes. It was tinted blue and was still transparent enough for Sophie to glare at him.

"Relax..." He smiled at her and pressed a button on the side of the visor. It filled Sophie's vision with a spiral. She closed her eyes to block out the bright, colorful spiral.

The gas mask began to fill her lungs with a drug that would deprive her brain of oxygen, taking away all of her thoughts and feelings. Eventually, she would become totally blank. Her mind would be open for Mike to program however he wanted.

Her eyes opened and caught the spiral. She stared blankly at it, her mind already melting away. Her gaze moved towards the center of the spiral, eyes crossing.

She breathed deeper, sucking in more and more of the drug. And her eyes focused more and more on the spiral. Mike took off the gas mask and grinned. Her mouth was hanging open, no hint of resistance in her expression.

Words began to flash across the visor. They were there and gone in the blink of an eye, but Sophie would see it. Deep, deep, deep in her subconscious, she would understand.

Drop. Blank. Submit. Obey. Mindless.

Drop. Blank. Submit. Obey. Mindless.

Drop. Blank. Submit. Obey. Mindless.

The commands changed. Sophie moaned, eyes fluttering behind the visor.

Horny. Open. Submissive. Empty. Slave.

Horny. Open. Submissive. Empty. Slave.

Horny. Open. Submissive. Empty. Slave.

Sophie was panting now, so aroused that it was hard to keep her eyes open.

Pussy. Cock. Whore. Master.

Pussy. Cock. Whore. Master.

Pussy. Cock. Whore. Master.

Mike unlocked her wrists from the restraints and pulled her pants down.

"Touch yourself," he ordered. She shoved a hand into her pussy and one into her mouth, and she started to fuck herself like there was no tomorrow. She gagged around her hand--licking and sucking her fingers--while her other hand pounded her pussy, entrance stretching around her entire fist.

"Jesus, you're a fucking whore," Mike chuckled. Sophie moaned and choked and rubbed and sucked. The triggers kept flashing across the visor, faster and faster.

The visor flashed white and Sophie froze, one hand buried in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Mike chuckled and restrained her hands again.

"You don't get to cum until I say so," he said. Sophie didn't respond, drool pouring down her chin and cum dripping onto the chair. "Wake."

"Goddamnit, Mike!" she yelled. "Let me out! Now!"

"Oh, you don't really want that..." He ran a finger between her pussy lips and she stiffened, letting out a quiet whimper. "No... You want to be my toy, don't you?"

"N-No."

"You want to be my Slave..." Her breath hitched as he rubbed her pussy. "You want to Obey. You want to be Open. You want to worship my Cock."

Sophie softly moaned, eyes rolling back. The visor clicked on again and Mike took off his pants.

"When you wake up, you're going to return to your fancy corporate office, and you're going to keep being a good, little HR manager." Sophie whined as he shoved his cock into her pussy. "You're going to send out these visors to everyone as a--ungh--parting gift from Dr. Johansson."

"O-Obey~" Sophie moaned as he fucked her. "E-Empty~!"

"You will wear this visor forever. And you will be nothing but my little fucktoy to control. But you're going to forget this ever happened... And you won't even notice the visor..."

"Master!"

"Cum." He groaned as her pussy clenched around his cock, her orgasm racking her entire body. He came inside her, grinning. "Good Slave. Sleep."

Her eyes shut and Mike pulled out. Cum spilled onto the chair from Sophie's pussy and he chuckled. He put his pants on and cleaned Sophie up, unlocking her restraints.

"Wake up." She groaned, stirring. "How do you feel?"

"Tired. You're sure about that whole confidence boost?"

"Positive." He helped her off the chair and laughed.

"What?" Sophie nervously chuckled. "Is there something on my face?"

"Nope." Mike grinned.

The word "FUCKTOY" was written across the visor, declaring Sophie's status to the world. And she would never notice it.

"Thank you for everything, Sophie." He shook her hand.

"I'm truly sorry, Mike." She smiled sympathetically. "No hard feelings?"

"Not at all... Slave."