One Last Friendly Sleepover

Story Info
Childhood friends reunite for a sweaty sleepover & 3way.
10.2k words
4.59
29.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers

It was a Friday afternoon in his senior American history class that a devious plan entered Alex's mind. He had been drifting off from the class discussion, doodling some shapes in his notebook when the class hottie Nicole squeaked at something the teacher Mr. Brown said about government and big business collusion, 'Regulatory Capture', that skeezy process of regulators and government overseers rotating from positions with one to the other and back again.

"I just can't believe our government and leaders would do something like that," she said, shaking her head. The volume of her wavy auburn hair swaying back and forth and radiating a vanilla sort of scent even to Alex's seat a couple rows away. He supposed that sitting right next to her or behind, that smell would be intoxicating--especially if her shapely body was in view, too.

Alex was hardly the only one in his high school who swelled at Nikki's stunning bod and striking green eyes. When she sashayed down the hall, just about every straight guy's eyes followed her, following the sway of her hips and the bounce of her chest and rear end. On those exceptionally nice Fridays when she wore her cheerleader uniform, every dude prayed for a stiff breeze to lift that skirt for a peak at her bloomers stretched tightly, cupping each taut cheek. The sway under her sweater hypnotized Alex and his friends when Nikki would prance her tall form in front of the auditorium for pep rallies, and the usual joke was that she brought lots of pep to their student bodies. Har har.

If Alex was honest, he found her so incredibly physically attractive, but her mind...? Well, he found her dullness a little aggravating and her naivete a tad eye-roll worthy. He didn't rank himself among the too-cool emo and goth kids who scoffed at any sort of idealism, but Alex knew his Machiavelli--at least as far as hearing the sort of history found in a school textbook. He may have found the vanilla scent of Nikki's conditioner enticing, but her innocence first made him roll his eyes. Then, he started to think something a little wicked. Maybe that naivete and innocence was something that could be used?

They had gone to kindergarten together, and Nikki had been in Alex's friend group through elementary school and into middle school before they drifted apart a little bit. One thing, Alex reflected glumly, was that Nikki just kept getting taller (wasn't she, like, 6 feet?!) while Alex never seemed to hit a growth spurt. At 5' 6", he was always crimping his neck to talk to his friends--and to Nikki if she ever bothered to talk to him. There was no shortage to the jokes and teases about his height, but his mother told him that his father was shorter than her when they met in high school and then he had had a growth spurt later on. His father confirmed that anecdote and casually blamed his Japanese genetics for the late height gains. All of that didn't help Alex much now; when was his own spurt going to come?

He may not have had height, but he had some wit. It always seemed like he could crack a joke to make some people laugh in class or at the parties he was invited to. He swam on the school team, which gave him some coveted abs and decent muscle tone, so at least he had those things going for him. Casual soccer helped him make friends and keep conditioned.

As he formulated his plan, Alex caught sight of his best friend Stanny across the classroom. Stanny made a goofy face out of sight of Mr. Brown, and Alex bit back a bark of laughter. Stanny had height alongside some great looks, but for whatever reason, Stanny seemed more timid to Alex, never the first one to speak up or to be bold enough to ask a woman to dance or to go out. Alex envied Stanny his height and broad shoulders. Soccer was the sport that helped Stanny sculpt his form and give him a bubble butt Alex knew that the girls at school gossiped about. Nikki always seemed to take the time to still talk to Stanny in the halls and before lectures began. Go figure.

That night as they sat in Stanny's basement playing some rounds of an online first person shooter, Alex laid out his plan.

"Did you see Nikki's sweater today?" Alex asked Stanny. Stanny laughed his goofy laugh and shook his head.

"Yeah, but did you see the jeans she had on today?" Alex definitely had noticed that apple-shaped heavenly sight.

"David said he saw her bra during the bio lab."

"He did not."

"He did! Black and lace! You know what that means?"

"He's lying."

"Black underwear means she wants sex," Alex said, pushing forward. Stanny puffed his cheeks as he juked his character left and right to avoid a sniper spamming shots at him, desperate for a kill.

"Your mom wears black underwear," he teased. Alex frowned. Did his mom? How would Stanny know?

"Your mom doesn't even wear underwear." Just then, the mentioned mother of Stanny called down the stairs.

"What do you boys want on your pizza?" Stanny and Alex exchanged looks.

"Pepperoni and banana peppers," they called up in harmony.

"Well, if she is wearing black underwear today," Stanny supposed, "that means Brad is going to be one happy camper." Brad was the stereotypical lacrosse player. A hair shorter than Stanny but with a strong jaw and strong ego, supplied by the ripped muscle tone he had sculpted from living in the school gym the past four years and playing club lacrosse in addition to the school team. Supposedly that snooty university in Baltimore was recruiting him. "You know they haven't done anything more than making out, right?" Alex was suspicious.

"I doubt that. No way Brad would be cool with that. They have been dating, what, since last May? She definitely has blown him. Brad has sucked on those tits." Stanny shook his head.

"Dude, she told me. She wouldn't lie to me." Alex laughed.

"Yeah, she's too stupid to lie." Stanny punched Alex in the arm.

"Dude. Not cool. She's your friend, too." Alex jabbed back at Stanny's bicep, which seemed to just thud from the punch.

"When was the last time she talked to me other than asking for a piece of paper?" Stanny shook his head. "So," Alex continued, "remember how the three of us would have sleepovers? Nikki would play Metal Gear Solid with us in the woods and out by the old warehouses?" Stanny nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, those were the days. Where does the time go? Ha, I sound like an old grandpa."

"So," Alex pushed forward, "I was thinking we could have a sleepover again. She's still super chummy with you. Obviously. And your parents are away next weekend." Out of the side of Alex's eye-line, he saw Stanny's blue eyes widen.

"I'm watching my little brother, bruh. And a sleepover?? We're all 18. You can't have sleepovers as an adult." Alex clicked his tongue.

"Ok, first off, Hank can stay over with my brother. Or I can bring Bill over to keep Hank company. Either way, your brother ain't nothing to worry about for a Friday night. One night. Second, what do you mean adults can't have sleepovers? We sleep over at each other's houses each weekend. I'm going to stay over here tonight?" Stanny nodded. He always did that when Alex had a point. And Alex always had good points. "And Stanny, my boy, we'd have Nikki here with us, no chaperons, ready for some Truth or Dare. Or maybe Twister. Or, hell, just plain old wrestling. Can you imagine her with us two strapping young guys just here? It's late enough in the season it might even get a little cold out in the sunroom. Maybe she has to snuggle up with us?" Stanny frowned.

"Something tells me you have been thinking about this, Alex..." The match had ended with their game, so Alex set down his controller.

"Right, so you said that her and Brad haven't done anything. But, girls get just as horny as guys, so she must have some sort of outlet. I bet if we all get a little sweaty and she feels comfortable with us, she might just sorta, you know, do stuff with us."

"I don't know..."

"My brother Bill is friends with her little brother. I'll bribe him to pester her all week, never give her more than a few minutes alone. No flicking the proverbial bean. If that is her only sexual outlet, she will be super horny by Friday."

"I don't know..."

"Look, at the very least, we'll get to see her in her pajamas. I bet she wears little booty shorts and a croptop. And no bra. Imagine those sweater puppies being free to swing. I bet her nipples will get hard if the sunroom is cold that night. Think about that." Alex could tell he was wearing Stanny down. "Picture that ass. Right here in your house. We didn't know what we had right in front of us when we were little kids. Young and stupid. But this is a golden opportunity, bro. You have to ask on Monday, though. Hell, even Sunday if you see her. We have to make sure we make plans with her before stupid Brad sets something up." One last little point to persuade him, Alex thought. "And you can tell David he is full of shit when we see what color her underwear is. Who's to say she doesn't even lose her bra while she is here?" Alex suspected having one over on David would be the icing on the cake since Stanny found David annoying.

"Ok, I'll ask. But if she says 'no', I hope you aren't going to hound me on this." Alex shrugged.

"How often are your parents gone for the weekend?"

And so, on Sunday afternoon when Stanny saw Nikki at the school track, he chatted her up about how they used to play in the woods all Friday afternoon after school and then stay up late for pizza and movies during a slumber party. The two of them shared fun old memories with that sort of play at nostalgia that felt a little forced at that ripe old age of 18. When Stanny judged she was receptive, he suggested they have another slumber party--and, by God, she agreed! Stanny was ecstatic when he messaged Alex that it was good to go. And that was when he had his brother drag Nikki's younger brother by for a little bribery. Alex's and Nikki's younger brothers were each young enough not to immediately suspect underhanded purposes behind Alex bribing him to pester his sister all through the week in subtle and incessant ways, never letting her have more than a minute or two alone. To those young boys, it just seemed like a prank, admittedly a lame one.

Alex hadn't told Stanny the more devious parts of his plan. For one, Alex was going to do his best to make sure they had a chance to ogle Nikki in her skivvies. Further, Alex was planning on some sort of frequent physical contact give him the chance to 'accidentally' hit her erogenous zones with a clever little gadget of his: a potent vibrator that would slip conveniently onto the band of his wristwatch. The last part of the puzzle was an oriental tea that his older brother in college swore made people horny. It was all Alex could do not to touch himself and rub one out when he thought about what was awaiting on Friday. It seemed to take forever for Friday to arrive, and Nikki even took the time to have some pleasant conversation with him before history class on Thursday, talking about the latest superhero movie she had seen. Alex had worked hard to keep his eyes (mostly) on her face and not lingering on her perky chest and tiny waist. A frequent image in his spank bank had been wrapping his hands tightly around that waist or digging his fingers into her hips.

Friday's day of classes ended, and Alex and Stanny whooped in Stanny's junky Honda on the bouncing drive to Stanny's house. Bill and Hank were strategically at Nikki's house helping her little brother dissuade her from having any alone time. The two best friends flopped into Stanny's house, tossing their bags onto the living room floor and throwing themselves onto the couches.

"Ok, so pizza for dinner," Alex announced, "tea and smores, maybe popcorn for a snack. Do we need to get more firewood for the stove in the sunroom?"

"I think Nikki still likes banana peppers and pepperoni," Stanny speculated. Alex tutted.

"Firewood, Staniel. Do we need more?" Stanny sat up and arched his eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted it to be cold out there so Nikki would want to snuggle up? You really think you can sneak your snake between her legs?" He laughed.

"Yeah, cool enough that she will want us hot bods to warm up against, but it can't be ice cold out there. Otherwise, she will probably sneak back into the house. And our brothers will be in the way. Plus, the popcorn is best when we pop it out on the stove. You know that." Stanny nodded slowly.

"Good plan, good plan. Curry for the popcorn?"

"You bet." Alex sat up and looked around a bit. "Anything else we ought to do? Probably set up the sunroom. Strategically place the Twister box out there. Maybe the Truth or Dare dice?" Stanny stood up and stretched.

"Yeah, for sure. Probably wouldn't hurt to grab a couple more logs from the garage, too. You fix up the couches and cushions out in the sunroom while I grab the logs. I think Nikki was saying she would be over with the boys about...5ish?"

Before they knew it, 5 o'clock was rolling by, and they heard a car crawling up the gravel driveway. The two guys had been killing some time after their preparations with another round of the shooter. They sauntered into the kitchen putting on an air of casual indifference while they heard car doors open and slam. First, the gang of younger guys came rushing in, Stanny and Alex's younger brothers plus Nikki's bringing up the rear. They all threw their duffle bags into the living room. Nikki's brother Chuck, funny enough, came to the same height as Alex, but whereas Alex was a very loud and 'present' personality, Chuck was demure. And rail thin. Alex thought he ran track. "Could I have a glass of water," he quietly asked Alex. Being so often over at Stanny's house, Alex knew where the cups were kept and how to operate the finicky lever on the fridge dispenser. Chuck gulped the water and thanked Alex with what Alex read as a fairly intense stare. He still needed to give him the video game he had promised as the bribe for the week's guardianship of Nikki's libido. Maybe that was the reason for the stare?

And then she came in. Alex had to fight back a whistle, knowing that his goal was to play this all off as cool and casual. Nikki was going for something of a retro vibe with today's outfit: a knee-length skirt with a cardigan. If you had just said that to someone not in the know, that wouldn't mean much, but when that outfit was on a woman like Nikki, it meant bloodflow inducing mental imagery. Alex let his eyes coast--but definitely not linger--on her legs and those beautiful pillows nestled under the fuzzy cardigan. The faintly blue button down shirt she wore underneath made Alex hear ripped off buttons hit the tile floor in his mind. Even though he had a decent plan for later tonight to see Nikki in her unmentionables, it was still a salacious question of just how he might arrange a strong gust of air to lift that skirt...

Stanny's voice broke Alex out of his reverie: "How were the boys? How was Hank? He is supposed to be on his best behavior while I watch him." Nikki laughed that cute laugh of hers.

"Oh he was great. All three were. They wouldn't leave me alone!" Alex smirked. "Hank's very respectful, and he and Bill both really bring Chuck out of his shell. He's so shy! Kinda like you when you were younger, Stanny." She tossed some of that voluminous hair over her shoulder. Was that vanilla Alex smelled faintly? Or just his mind filling the air?

"So the boys will get the living room," Alex said, "and we get the sunroom. The stars look great from there."

"And we can make popcorn on the woodstove," Stanny chimed in.

"S'mores?" Nikki asked, leaning forward, hopeful.

"Sh'yeah. Can't have an old time sleepover without s'mores like we used to do. Stanny boy here even got peanut butter cups to use like you used to do. You know, instead of chocolate." Nikki clapped her hands and hopped. Stanny and Alex's eyes both watched the mounds beneath her cardigan bob with the hop.

"I can't believe you guys remembered! That is so sweet. It has been so long. I can't believe we stopped doing this. I guess middle school just makes everything so awkward."

The two groups ate their pizza, did their dishes, and went off to their spots. While cleaning up after eating, Alex whispered to Stanny to keep everyone in the kitchen--Nikki, especially. Alex needed a moment alone to implement part of his wicked plan.

He went into the living room where all the bags were and crept over to Nikki's. Gently and carefully, like a game of Operation, he set aside different items from within to find her pajamas to strategically 'lose' them for her. They were just under her small make-up bag and toothbrush. As he pulled the flannel pajama pants and shirt out, he thought he saw some black lace peaking out from a change of clothes. Was David right? He would find out tonight, but he didn't have time at the moment for a panty raid. Alex went over to his bag to find it unzipped and the clothes inside re-arranged. Had his little brother needed something? Oh well. He slid Nikki's Pjs into his bag and zipped it back up. Later on, he asked his brother Bill about what he needed from his bag, and Bill said that Chuck had actually been looking in there for something. Alex sighed and shrugged. Probably the game he was owed. What a little (tall) bugger Chuck was being about this.

Stanny, Alex, and Nikki made their sleeping areas up and cozied around the wood stove. They made their s'mores and ate leftover pizza and joked and told stories and gossiped. Alex found he was having fun. He actually felt some re-connection to his old friend Nikki, and the three of them were getting along without a hitch just like they used to way back in the day. He even forgot about the pending devious eveningwear situation until Stanny yawned and stretched and said with a wink to Alex that he was going to change into his sleep clothes. Alex hurriedly agreed, and the two of them went down into the basement for a moment to change while Nikki used the nearby powder room.

Alex usually wore an old set of his father's or his mother's scrubs as sleepwear: they had been washed with blistering hot water and bleach so many times that they were super soft and thin, perfect for summer if a little chilly in the winter. Stanny usually slept in a t-shirt and his underwear, and Alex was a little curious as to just what Stanny would choose if he was going to be sharing a room with Nikki. At the very least, a boner would be tough to hide in his skivvies. Sure enough, Stanny stripped down to his trunk briefs that molded around his famed booty, but he did seem to be opting for a gigantic baggy shirt that strategically hung down over his crotch. Alex knew that the sort of trunks Stanny normally wore wouldn't hid much, so he decided the giant shirt had to be a particular decision.

They went back upstairs and stopped by the powder room next to the doorway to the sunroom. Nikki must have heard their voices, because she peaked her head out of the door and looked around before whispering to the guys, "uhhhh, I can't find my pajamas. I know I packed them. They are cute and warm and have flowers on them. I hope they didn't fall out of my bag somewhere." Alex almost felt bad. He would definitely have to make sure Nikki got them back.

"Dang," Alex said, "well, you can't sleep in clothes..."

"That wouldn't be comfortable," Stanny said in a serious tone.

"But we won't tell anyone that you had to sleep in your underwear," Alex said working hard to keep a poker face and not grinning like a bandit. Nikki nodded, serious.

"Oh, that would be embarrassing. Everyone makes fun of me for being dumb, but I know I pulled them out of my dresser this morning. Ok, as long as no one will know. Heck, that's how we all slept back then, too!" Alex couldn't believe this was working. He expected more resistance. Stanny stalked down the hallway towards where the younger guys were.

Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers