One Last Friendly Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" "What are you doing?" "You're loud!" The three boys burst into the sunroom to Stanny, Alex, and Nikki's lame attempts to act nonchalant. The three first had their eyes drawn to Alex, standing there in his underwear, swinging his hands, lips pursed with a weak whistle slipping out. While he swung his hands, Alex's own eyes flicked from Nikki's flushed face to her lap perched on Stanny's. Nikki followed Alex's eyes to her lap, and her heart fell--Stanny's big red penis was sticking up between her thighs!

Nikki gasped and yanked the giant shirt down towards her knees to cover that stubborn member of Stanny's. She slowly looked up to see if any of the three boys had noticed. Alex's and Stanny's brothers were staring at her bosom, which was rather lewdly on display from the shirt being pulled tightly down against her. Her own younger brother was staring at Alex.

"We just finished..." Nikki started to offer an excuse.

"Telling a scary story," Alex finished.

"Why are you guys not wearing pajamas?" Bill asked. Nikki felt his and Hank's eyes drinking in her chest, and she flushed a little deeper. She adjusted her hips and how she had planted her butt onto Stanny. She could feel the intense heat of his rod between her thighs, and it just felt so nice to move her special place against it. She could hear Stanny grunt as his dong was moved back and forth under the shirt.

"We, uh..." Stanny started saying before clearing his throat and swallowing as Nikki slyly reached under the shirt to pull his dong downward by the angry red tip. "We wanted our sleepover to be like when we were all kids. We slept in our skivies." Bill whispered something to Hank behind his hand and they elbowed each other.

"Yeah? Did you wear girl undies back then, Alex?" Hank chided, and all three laughed--Chuck a little less loudly while Nikki's brother's eyes kept going back to Alex's prominent package.

"These are guy's, you shit!" Alex protested. It was Nikki's turn to swallow seeing that package wobble as he took a sudden step forward. She saw Alex and Stanny exchange a look, and then Alex snatched a blanket from the couch to (unfortunately, from Nikki's judgment) wrap around his waist like a sarong. "Let's see what you are wearing, eh?" Alex threatened with another dramatic step towards the younger boys. "Probably something with a superhero on it!" Alex gave a growl, and the three boys with an eruption of laughter and taunts jumped back into the hallway. Alex glanced back at Stanny and must have gotten a gesture from him behind Nikki's position to keep chasing the boys off, as Alex ran after them.

Meanwhile, Nikki realized she had been holding Stanny's girthy unit down between her thighs, her fingers very slowly moving back and forth across it's silky, hot head. Brad, such a sweetheart as he was, never let Nikki touch him much. Let alone allow Nikki to have his special part radiate its glorious heat right against her mound. Brad was a great guy and really good at the grand gestures--the flower invitation to the end of year dance last year, for instance--but he came up so short in the everyday warmth and satisfying Nikki's womanly needs.

She sighed and leaned back against Stanny's chest, and Nikki reflected on just how much Stanny had grown up in the years that had intervened of high school. Not only was Stanny so tall, but his chest was broad and felt so strong under her. Nikki felt safe. She knew, in fact, she was safe with her good friend holding her. At present, she felt Stanny's hands land on her. One hand returned to its previous 'tickles' on her bosom--why did it feel so so good for him to tickle her nipples and cup her breasts? She let his member spring back up her thighs and thwack into her mound. Nikki heard him grunt, and then his other hand started moving his piece back and forth against her, against her underwear, and the double dose of friction of his blazing bologna pony tugging the cotton of her panties was making her head swim.

"Hey!" "Spiderman!" She could hear being shouted out in the living room of the main house. "Grab the blanket!" "Don't flick that! It's sensitive, you dweeb!" Alex seemed like he was losing the upper hand in his three-on-one. "Chuck, smack it! Look at it bounce!" "Bill, stop it!" "Bill, pants him! Chuck can wear those!" Good glory, what were those guys up to in the living room? Before Nikki could piece together whether or not Alex was actually being pantsed out there, Stanny flicked a nipple while the other hand hefted her buttocks up off of his lap.

"Huh?" Nikki breathed, and she received the answer when Stanny tugged her panties down a bit and slid his cock into the newly accessible area. His other hand continued to tug and to massage her breast. Brad barely would touch them, and here Nikki was receiving all of this attention by her good friend in the place they used to spend so much time having fun. The baggy shirt had ridden up to her hips. As Stanny let Nikki's buttocks settle back onto this lap, that precious prick of his pushed up past her tingling lower lips to Nikki's delight. She watched the blue cotton of her panties tent up with the potent tip of Stanny's dick bumping past her clit. The gentle but forceful touches of her old friend made her heart flutter. The force with which that delicious member was held against her and her sensitive spot made her twitch in pleasure. The firm hold Stanny had against her pelvis took her breath. She reached back and curled a hand around Stanny's neck while rocking her hips within what range Stanny's hold let her move.

Up and down, back and forth, she watched that thick bump tent out and withdraw within her briefs while she felt the fiery heat of his rod right against her, made slick by her wetness, those gliding motions each taking her mind further into dreamland. She sighed in contentment at the cozy warmth of it all and the pleasures she was feeling and looked up to see Alex walking towards them from the hall. His blanket sarong was gone, and his own underwear sat low and askew across his hips. His wrestling with the brothers hadn't ended up in total embarrassment, then, Nikki vaguely thought. With each step, that package of his seemed to inflate more, and each step brought it wobbling closer and closer to Nikki's reach. Just as she was enjoying Stanny's attentions and member working her into a sexual frenzy, she hungered to bring Alex, that sarcastic, funny old friend of hers, into the same cozy dream.

Finally, he was there, in reach. Nikki looked up to Alex's cute face and smiled, her eyes crossing a bit as Stanny directed his dong to slide along a new angle. Nikki saw a flush of red radiate out from Alex's chest up his neck to his face. Alex's cock, while not as outsized as Stanny's prodigious meat, was above proportion for his lithe frame. The size of Alex's frame, actually, made that cock of his look a little outrageous on his body. Just how much did he bounce around when playing soccer or running track? Nikki decided she would need to find some time to watch her two old friends exercise their tempting bodies after school.

Nikki's eyes widened as Alex's member twitched in the tiny pair of underwear that had inadvertently matched her own choice for the day. He had hooked a thumb into the waistband and tugged it down a bit, exposing his trimmed pubic hair. Nikki reached out and traced her nails in little circles in the soft hair, then reached her fingers into the waistband to tug it down and down. First the base of his cock met her eyes, and then with a hungry yank downward, Alex's entire dick bounced into view. Nikki licked and parted her lips with a dazed look back up at Alex.

He stepped a little closer and held his dick out to touch the tip of his penis against Nikki's glistening lips. He swept it back and forth across her lips, and she flicked her tongue out to greet it. Her hand went up to cup his balls and scratch her nails across his sack. Brad never let her spend so much time with his equipment. He always flinched if she tried to handle his balls. Brad may be the handsomest guy at school, but he wasn't as fun as her friends Alex and Stanny--regardless of where this tickle fight had gone. Even if they had all three just had s'mores and tea and popcorn and watched a movie or three, this night would have been more fun for her than almost all of the dates she and Brad had been on.

Alex's hips flinched and twitched with each touch of her tongue across the tip of his penis. Nikki delighted with it, and a quiet giggle chimed in her throat to see him react like that. She enjoyed him, and he and his oddly vibrating wrist had taken her to a crazy climax earlier. She wanted to pay him back.

On one of Alex's shiftings of his cock, he stumbled forward a step, and his dick slid up Nikki's cheek, into her hair. As he pulled back, his one hand grasped around the base of his cock, and Nikki looked it over. The top third of Alex's penis was a pretty pink, almost a shade that Nikki would wear. And then something very cute and intriguing happened as her hair slid off his pretty penis: a large droplet of fluid trickled up out of the tip of his cock. "Oh," Nikki said. Alex was leaning forward again, his cock held out toward her, and Nikki decided to surprise her friend. Instead of a flick of her tongue, she leaned forward a bit, too, and engulfed his cock with her mouth, her tongue now swirling around the tip. The glistening drop tasted almost sweet to her, and she hoped if she tickled his penis with her tongue Alex would reward her with more of that delicious seminal fluid.

Meanwhile, she reached up and did what the boys had started but been unable to complete: she stripped that last piece of clothing off of Alex and flung it out past the wood stove. Alex's hands were in her hair, the one twisting a handful of strands into his grasp. It felt good. She swallowed the drops of tasty fluid Alex was giving her, and Nikki tried some different swipes and twists of her tongue. Stanny continued to rock his giant unit against her sex, her clit buzzing from the intimate contact. She was feeling that building sensation surging within her, within the core of her body as her heart raced. Just like the rapid and forceful coaxing of a climax that Alex's vibrating wrist had elicited with the help of Stanny's attention to her breasts.

Now, Nikki was rapidly approaching a second orgasm after over a week of having none. And with the sort of deep flush she saw on Alex's chest and neck and the almost frantic thrusts Stanny was performing beneath her, it would seem as if her two pals were about to climax, too.

She wanted it; she was hungry--no, craving--it. All of the brushing off from Brad, the week of not having alone time with her vibrator in her underwear and Brad's sweater around her face, the earlier tangle of their bodies...each ingredient was mixing together to make her heart and her hunger need this sort of erotic release. She needed to coax her friends to orgasm. She had heard her friends talk about cum and swallowing, and in this lustful tableau, she wanted to taste their cum, to be painted with it. She knew she could make it happen--and she was right.

Nikki ground her hips back against Stanny and his beastly cock, favoring the angle that drew a growl in his throat. She could feel his nipples tracing her back even as he violently assailed her own breasts, her chest buzzing with pleasure from his plucking tugs and twists. Each cooperative thrust of his dick flicked her so sensitive clit, and Nikki was careful to avoid her teeth colliding with Alex's silky, pretty cock in her mouth. It was a perfect fit for her lips and tongue, occasionally diving back against her throat. Nikki had the brief thought that she needed to work on her gag reflex, and she smiled at the wicked fantasy that Alex could help her practice. She cradled his nuts and gently, gently pulled on them as they attempted to retreat up into Alex. (Her rather slutty friend Alyssa had recommended doing that to make the most cum spurt out.) Nikki sucked and sucked, applying as much suction as she could muster, the sweet precum from Alex's cock erupting so frequently now. With her other hand, Nikki had grabbed Alex's tight little ass cheek. She swiped her tongue back and forth across the tip of his cock.

First, Alex came: she felt and saw Alex stand on his tiptoes, and the strong muscles of his thighs and abs clenched. Furious forceful fountains of his semen flooded Nikki's eager mouth, and she gladly swallowed it as much as she could. His eyes had crossed and rolled upward, and while his hands were in her hair, he was attempting to back his hips away--the sensations of his hyper sensitive cock no doubt overwhelming him. Nikki didn't allow his retreat. She clenched her grasp on his ass, her fore and middle fingers sneaking into his crack the same way he had previously grasped her. Not only did she keep him from retreating, she pulled him stumblingly forward.

Meanwhile, under her, Nikki felt Stanny's broad chest swell with a held breath, his big hands clenching her breasts almost painfully as his thrusts became short, shallow, and rapid. The prodigious peak of his penis pummeled her clit in rapid hits, and then the fiery hot gush of his cum hit her clit and soaked her. That hot, hot painting of her special button was what pushed Nikki over the edge, and for the second time that night, her own muscles twitched and clenched and spasmed as she was racked with an incredible climax. She actually lost her vision for a moment as she gasped around Alex's dong. He used that moment of her vulnerable weakness to withdraw his so sensitive member from her violent tongue. He sat, almost fell, to the ottoman beside them, all three panting, sweating, and dazed.

They all three laid about, catching their breath. Finally, Nikki rolled off Stanny with a pat on his chest and a gentle jostling of his still slightly swollen member. Nikki giggled when Stanny's eyes bugged out as her hand connected. As Nikki flopped down on the floor against the ottoman and pulled the oversized shirt down over her breasts, brushing her sensitive buzzing nipples, she plucked Alex's unit that lay against his hip, dribbling some of his semen into the trough of his lower abdominal muscles. A greater glob of the manly stuff spurted out as Nikki's fingers milked his own buzzing flesh.

Alex weakly raised a hand and reached to stop or try to stop Nikki's molestation of his post-orgasmically painfully sensitive cock. Nikki swished his penis back and forth a little with her forefinger and then gave his balls a tap before relenting. She was feeling so protected with her guy pals, and she had just had a very thrilling hour. Brad never made her feel that way.

As they came to their senses, Nikki tossed her panties over by her bra and asked Stanny to wash them and give them back to her next week. And then she boldly, playfully, stripped off Alex's tiny hip briefs and Stanny's stretchy, thin trunk and tossed them both by their elastic over to join her intimates. She told them it was only fair since she was planning on sleeping naked, and her cowed friends stood with their hands around their junk--even though just moments before Nikki had had some very intimate knowledge of those landscapes. Their sudden shyness brought another laugh from Nikki, and she pulled them down into the nest of blankets and pillows they had made before the carnal play time. And that is how they slept the night, Nikki between the two guys, her hands resting around Stanny's chest and hips, one of her hands slyly placed just so that it flung down onto his sizeable sausage. Alex, she pulled in tight to her back and made sure to wiggle her ass so that his cock nestled into her cheeks. She grabbed his hands and nested her breasts into his waiting hands.

Little did she know, but Alex and Stanny found only a little rest in those positions. Having full access to the woman of their dreams proved to be quite stimulating to their virile sex drives. For Alex, having those bodacious beauties of Nikki's breasts cupped in his hands was just about everything he dreamed of. The fact that his cock was held between her ass cheeks put him over the top, and while Nikki started to snore, his refractory period was over. He swelled next to her.

For Stanny, feeling those nipples softly, slowly trace circles against his back from Alex's manipulations started his own re-ignition. The soft, unconscious touches of Nikki's hand at his chest and across his nipples contributed, too, but the hand at his cock with its fingers curled around his girth certainly did a lot.

The two guys groggy the next morning, Nikki glowing and chirpy, they all three--and the younger brothers--sat around the table for breakfast. Stanny and Alex's eyes popped with Nikki's mild pronouncements between bites of bacon and eggs: "We should do this as much as we can before we go off to college."