One Last Gangbang Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. I'm Karen, your new neighbor."

He shook my hand and let go, "Yup, you bought the old Valen place. My wife Betty commented last night that we needed to come and introduce ourselves. I guess you beat us to it. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I think I need a newer furnace. Mine looks pretty old. And maybe air conditioning as well."

He laughed and nodded, "That's an understatement. I had been trying to get doc to change that thing out for years. He was old school, if it cost him money he wasn't interested. Why don't I come look at it after supper, I'll bring Betty along. She will want to meet you."

I was pleased that he continued to look at my face and not my chest. I was fully dressed but even loose t-shirts don't leave much to the imagination. Being around men who weren't interested in only sex was something new to me, it might take some getting used to.

I shook his hand again and said, "Six thirty then?"

He nodded and turned toward their house. Walking back I heard a woman calling "YooHoo" from across the street. I stopped and waved. In true midwestern style she didn't cross the street, she yelled across it.

"I'm Phyllis. Stop in for coffee tomorrow morning about nine. Gotta go, supper's cooking."

Just like that, poof, she was gone. Smiling I walked home thinking I could get used to this kind of life. I've never been much of a cook. When someone is constantly taking you to fine restaurants you don't think that you need to learn. I did know how to make a tasty grilled ham and cheese though. Which I had for supper. At precisely 6:30 the doorbell rang. Opening the door I was pleasantly surprised to see Tom with a beautiful woman of native American descent. Raven black hair, a sturdy figure and a little one with hair as black as hers balanced on her left hip.

We hit it off immediately. I couldn't get over how wonderful it was to feel as though I was being accepted. When Tom suggested we take a look at the furnace Betty wanted to stay in the living room and nurse their daughter. As we walked around the basement Tom was writing in a pocket notebook and talking to himself. When he was through looking he stared at me a minute and then spoke.

"Karen. There are several things here that need attention. The most important at this point are the furnace and gas water heater. The furnace is at least 40 years old, and the water heater is 12 years old according to the nomenclature tag. If you'd like I can give you a quote on replacing both. My dad is a master plumber, I can work under his license."

I wasn't sure what to do and asked, "Do you mind if I run this by Professor Morris first? He's sort of my mentor when it comes to homes."

He chuckled, "Walt? Sure, I'm well acquainted with him and Annie. I do all their heating and cooling."

Hearing him say that settled it in my mind. "Sounds great. How soon can you let me know?" I asked.

He gestured to me to take the steps before him as we went upstairs. I just knew he was staring at my ass. That is until I looked back and noticed his gaze was toward the steps and my feet. Not my butt. This was all so new to me, to not be seen as a sex figure. Had I actually just met the first man since Walt to love his wife and not be on the prowl? How cool was that? Betty was finishing as we stepped through the basement door. I wanted to see the baby nursing so I quickly made my way to her and asked if she minded me watching. Without saying a word she moved the blanket down the front as I leaned over her shoulder watching those tiny lips wrapped tightly around mama's nipple.

The baby was done in less than a minute. Betty closed the nursing bra and pulled her shirt together. Standing she grinned at me, "Would you like to burp her?"

I was frozen in space. My body was stiff as a statue, I was scared shitless. I had never held a baby much less burped one. In a small low voice I stammered, "I, I, I don't know how."

Betty walked to me, threw a spit cloth over my shoulder telling me, "You'll need this." She showed me how to hold the baby, to make sure I supported the neck and then explained what to do. I was nervous as a long tail cat next to a rocking chair, but I got it done, and with only one tiny upchuck. As I was saying goodbye Tom told me that he'd call in the morning with a quote.

I had always seen myself as a driven person who knew exactly what she wanted. Life was now throwing curve balls. Should I be this trusting? Could I be this trusting? I don't know these people at all and yet here I am inviting them into my home. And what about the woman across the street? What the hell was that about? I lay in bed that night wondering, "Do people really act like this? I mean friendly and trusting or am I an idiot?" Only one way to find out. Take the bull by the horns and run with it.

True to his word Tom called at 8:30 with a quote to replace the furnace, add air conditioning and to replace the water heater with a gas on demand unit. I asked if I could have a few days to think about it, which he agreed to. It was time to call Walt. I explained the situation to Annie when she answered. We made plans for me to come to their home for lunch. Just as I was about to hang up Annie stopped me.

"When you go to Phyllis's for coffee be prepared. She's a horrible gossip and will try to pump you for information. If you're nice to her she won't bad mouth you, but don't tell her anything about your previous life or what you're doing now."

Man was I glad I had spoken to Annie. She was 100% correct about Phyllis. Oh my God. She wouldn't stop asking about this or that and how could I afford such a nice home and drive a shiny looking car. With each question I would turn the tables and ask her a question in return. By the time we had finished a second cup of coffee she was beaten, and she knew it. I politely took my leave. Walking across the street I noticed a teenage boy mowing. I waved to him to stop and talk with me.

"Do you mow other peoples' lawns as well?" I asked.

He smirked, "This ain't my yard. I mow jist about ever' body's yard in the neighborhood. You want me to do yers as well? Twenty-five bucks."

Considering I had better than three quarters of an acre to mow I jumped on that offer. Fall would be here soon, I would have time over the winter months to figure out what I should do by spring. When I reached the Morris's Walt was just putting his riding lawnmower away. All sweaty and full of dust he slipped alongside me and gave me a soft side hug.

"How's Karen today? I want you to tell me about Tom's bid over lunch. I gotta go shower, Annie's in the kitchen."

Wow. Is this what grandparents are like? I had so much to learn. As I helped Annie prepare sandwiches, we talked the way I imagined a grandmother would talk with her granddaughter. That is until we reached the subject of Phyllis.

"How much did you tell Phyllis dear? It's obvious you're guarded, but she has a way of extracting things one never intends to mention."

I was caught off guard. She just said It's obvious that I'm guarded. Was I that transparent? I thought I was doing a bang-up job about keeping my past life a secret. I stammered and then answered.

"Nothing really. I kept answering her questions with a question. I'm sure I frustrated the hell out of her."

Annie smiled and hugged me, "Oh honey, you beat her at her own game. That was perfect. I hear Walt coming down the hall, let's get the table set."

Walt was in full agreement with Tom's bid and suggested I accept it soon. Fall wasn't far away and everybody who waited all summer would want a new furnace like right now. That made sense to me. I would get ahold of Tom as soon as I got home. Walt was outside washing the car as I helped do dishes. Their laundry room was off the kitchen. I noticed some fairly slinky undies on a drying rack and smiled.

She saw me gawking at the panties and giggled like a teen.

"We may be older honey, but we aren't dead. Sex has been a big part of our married lives. It still is, oh sure, not as often but just as much fun. He likes me to dress in sexy undies if we're home, and I like to oblige."

She got real quiet, looking both left and right. With no more than a whisper she told me.

"I have some sexy lingerie to go with that stuff. It drives him mad. Once I let him feel me under my dress at a classy restaurant. I felt so naughty and sexy at the same time. If intimacy dies when a couple is young, it's because they let it. When you get married don't be afraid to dress up for your man, no one else will see that stuff, but he sure will. It will tell him he's worth you taking the extra effort."

I was confused as to why she was whispering considering there was no one within fifty feet. At the same time I found it refreshing listening to an older woman talk about staying sexy for her husband. I was celibate at the moment, but that could possibly change under the right conditions. Which left me with another conundrum. I was so used to the former lifestyle of want and desire I almost didn't know how to conduct myself in what I considered to be a normal existence. The drive home was one of reflection.

I had been in bed with so many men over the years I wondered if I would ever feel as though I was worthy of the title housewife and mother. They say there's someone for everyone. Is there a man who will love me more than life itself? What would it be like to enjoy sex with a man who wanted nothing more than to love and care for me? One who saw me as an equal in our relationship. One who loved Karen for whom Karen was. At that moment fear overtook my thoughts. What would I say if my future husband asked about my past sex experiences? These were thoughts I'd never had before. I would need to think long and hard.

Pulling into the garage I decided that I would go to my default thinking place. The shower. Looking at my body in the mirror as I dried off I giggled and thought to myself. *You've still got it girl. Firm breasts, flat tummy, a thick dark brown bush and a cute ass*. Somewhere in the back of my mind I subconsciously knew there was a guy somewhere waiting to meet me. Someone who would say, "Your lips were made to be kissed by me" without speaking a word. Looking into his eyes would make me swoon. Then reality hit. There aren't guys like that any longer, are there?

Most of my evenings were spent watching the home improvement shows. I had never watched them before, then again, I had never lived in a house before. At the condo I lived in everything was taken care of. I especially liked the show with a woman who did nearly all the FYI stuff herself. I remember thinking, *if she can do it I can probably learn enough to do some of the stuff myself*.

Tom switched out the furnace on a Saturday which afforded me time to watch and ask questions. As he was packing up his tools, he grinned at me and asked.

"What's with all the questions?"

I nervously responded, "I've been watching the FIY program that has the woman who does all her own remodeling and updates. Do you think I could learn to do that stuff?"

He chuckled, then set his tool bag down and motioned for me to sit on the bottom step.

"Yeah, you probably could. Lord knows there are a dozen YouTube vids for anything under the sun. Give it serious thought though. If you get in a mess, it might be difficult finding someone to bail you out."

The next workday I brought Professor Morris a cup of coffee and sat down. He thanked me, raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"What's up Karen? You never sit unless I tell you to, or you have a question."

I started to speak, "Professor Morris."

At which time he raised his hand to stop me, "Call me Walt. It's just us in the office Karen."

I continued, "Do you know if a homeowner can do any mechanical stuff to their house? Or do you have to hire a contractor?"

He grinned, "Funny you should ask. This is one of the few counties where a homeowner can still do some of their own mechanicals and maintenance as long as you sign an affidavit, get the proper permits and have everything inspected. Why do you ask?"

"I watched Tom do my furnace and wondered if I might be able to do some of the things to upgrade my house. I have money for contractors, but I'll need something to do over the winter months and that might be fun in the end."

He laughed, "The age of You-Tube. Who would have ever thought. You're intelligent, I suppose you could do it."

The sockets, switches and lights in the house needed to be replaced. I spent the next three weeks reading about and watching you-tube videos as my evening entertainment. Feeling brave I purchased two new light fixtures to practice on. I didn't need a permit to do that. I hadn't thought about the fact that I would need a step ladder. Another trip to the store for that and tools I hadn't picked up previously. On Saturday morning I found and turned off the right breaker for both lights and set about doing my thing.

I discovered that what takes a half hour on those videos took me over two hours before it was complete and working. The second fixture went much faster and more smoothly. By the afternoon my shoulders and arms ached as well as my legs. I'd been up and down that ladder so many times it was like a workout on a stair stepper at the gym. With the holidays approaching I decided to wait for more upgrades until the first of the year.

The week before Thanksgiving during instructions Walt was giving me about an upcoming event he asked, "What are you doing for Turkey Day, Karen?"

I shrugged, "I'll probably just go to one of the restaurants serving turkey and the rest. I don't know how to make a turkey and I don't want to cook for just me. Maybe I'll try my hand at making a pie."

He scoffed, "Nonsense. You're coming for dinner at our house. All of the kids and grands will be home this year, they'll love meeting you. Oh, and I'll tell Annie that you're bringing a pie."

I looked at him quizzically, "Are you sure about that? I mean the pie. I've never baked one before. Oh wait, what kind of pie? And why would you want one more mouth to feed with all your family home for the holiday?"

He chuckled, "No time like the present to make a pie. If you have questions ask Annie. As for what kind. Doesn't matter we eat whatever is put on the table." Leaning across his desk he smiled. "We want one more because Annie has taken to you like one more daughter. She will be brokenhearted if you don't come."

Not wanting to make a fool of myself I decided to practice making a pie. Needless to say it didn't turn out pretty, but it did taste good. I had two pieces of my first cherry pie, in fact my first pie ever. I took the rest to Tom and Betty's place. They were thrilled, that way I wouldn't be tempted to eat the rest of it. I was still going to the gym three times a week but wanted to make sure I didn't get in the habit of having sweets in the house all the time.

School was closed the entire week of Thanksgiving which afforded me ample time to develop better pie making techniques. Back to You tube. Tom was right, you can learn just about anything looking at those videos. On Wednesday night I had a blueberry and a pumpkin pie sitting on the counter cooling. They looked great, I was so proud of myself.

After showering and getting ready for bed I pondered what I should wear the following day. Annie would be in a dress, I wasn't sure if her daughters would follow suit or show up in jeans. I stood in front of the full-length mirror in just my nightie assessing who and what I now was. It had been nearly a year since I'd had sex. I didn't necessarily miss it and sure wasn't ready to jump in the sack with someone for the sake of having sex. I have found myself pondering whether it was time to start being aware of the men around me. I had complete trust in Walt and Tom, but I didn't actually know very many other men per se. Running my hands down the sides of my body and over my hips I smiled, confidence overtook me. I looked good for 27.

In the morning I debated between a dress, a skirt and blouse or jeans and a blouse. I finally stopped second guessing myself and grabbed a dress I knew I would feel comfortable in. Considering the weather had cooled some I put on a pair of thigh high stay ups to go along with my short 2" heels. A matching set of silk bikini panties and bra had me feeling a way I hadn't for some time. Sexy. The dress was knee length with a scoop neck that didn't reveal anything. I had been right in my decision, as I arrived, I noticed their girls were wearing dresses and stockings as well.

I met their three girls and nine grandchildren. A son was supposed to arrive later. I also met their spouses, two were like Walt. In love with their wife, the third I immediately didn't like. He had a wandering eye and smirked like a perv when he found out I was single. As much as I'd been with men in the past, I could spot a perv a block away. After the introductions I scooted into the kitchen to help. At one point it was just Annie and me in the kitchen. She stopped what she was doing and gently took my elbow causing me to stop and look at her.

"Karen. What's wrong? You've been awfully quiet, something's not right."

I wasn't sure how to respond so I simply told her the truth. "I don't like your youngest daughter's husband. He's a perv, I don't want to be around him. Please make sure I'm not seated next to him or have to be alone with him.

She stood staring into my eyes for a full minute before answering, "I don't know your past and don't need to. It's obvious you're dealing with things no one knows about. You'll get through them honey, just give it time. As for Richard, there's a reason his nickname is DICK, because he is one. He's not to be trusted and Laura knows it. I'm not sure if their marriage will last, but she just had to marry the bad boy thinking she was the one to change him. Enough of that, I'll make sure you are nowhere near Richard."

Dinner was to be served at one, at 12:45 the front door opened and in walked a tall good-looking hunk of a guy. It was Walt Jr. For the first time since I'd left the life of prostitution I had feelings only a woman can have. I wasn't swooning head over heels or wooly headed, and no I didn't have wet panties. He simply caught my eye making me realize it was okay to look and wonder.

Ironically, I was seated next to him, we hit it off immediately. He was easy to talk with, intelligent, had a wonderful sense of humor and was extremely interesting. I didn't need to undress him with my eyes or wonder what kind of lover he might be. It was pleasant talking with a man who didn't have the end game in mind as he plied me with compliments and dreamed of what he would do with my body later. Walt was an all-around nice guy.

I found out that his business was doing crop work for others as well as his own. He was one of those guys who you see in the field operating huge pieces of machinery during planting and harvest. I listened as he told me the names and types of equipment he owned and operated with two other guys. I had no clue what he was talking about but paid attention anyway. Following dinner and cleanup he and I sat on the back deck chatting while watching the kids play. Richard walked out at one point, saw Walt Jr and went back inside.

Junior looked at me, "Stay away from him, he's a creep. If he wasn't married to my baby sister, I'd take him to the woodshed." I knew what that meant. "Why Laura married that lowlife is beyond me. I don't think he's cheated on her yet, but I won't be surprised if he does. If it happens, God help him."

That was all he had to say about Dick. With the cool air of dusk setting in the kids wanted to go back inside, we were right behind them. Junior walked me to the car an hour later with enough leftovers to last the weekend and half of my pumpkin pie. We chatted a minute more and then he leaned toward me. I wasn't ready for what I thought was about to happen. Instead of making a pass or trying to kiss me he reached past my body, opened the door and offered a hand as I sat in the car. After putting the food in the backseat he stood next to my door.