One Last Gangbang Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry Karen. The plumber on the last inspection skipped some items and thought I wouldn't see them. But I did. He argued with me for over fifteen minutes, and I shut the job down. That remodel came to a screeching halt because of him. The other trades people are gonna be pissed but that job isn't going any further until he makes the corrections. Again, I'm sorry."

I took the flowers and was digging through my cupboards when I realized I didn't own a vase. I grabbed a pitcher from the pantry and tossed the flowers in it. That would have to do until I bought a vase. There was more to my new world than I had realized. Something as simple as a vase, surely every other woman on the street had several. I grinned to myself, *maybe next time he brings flowers they'll be in a vase*.

In the few minutes it took me to put the flowers in water Les had removed my spring coat from the hook and was waiting to help me put it on. No man had ever done that for me before without expecting something in return. I slipped my right arm in, then the left. What he did next startled me but in a good way. He raised the coat up so it covered my shoulders and softly crooned, "There, all set."

Walking me to the car his hand lightly touched the small of my back. It made me feel safe, like the way I felt when I was with Elvis. Hmm, speaking of Elvis I need to call them. Maybe we can get together over spring break. My mind returned to the present as he opened the door and offered his hand to help me in. Damn, I could get used to this. I did a quick check to make sure my attire was appropriate. I needn't have, he was wearing the same thing I was only with a flannel shirt.

I thoroughly enjoyed the all-you-can-eat fish fry, so much so that I ordered another piece of fish after mine was gone. When he had described the meal previously, I had forgotten that he mentioned the potato pancakes. Another first but certainly not to be the last. Those things were good. Whether Les asked or not I was going to do this again soon. Walt had been right. We never made it to the bowling alley. It was a warm enough evening that we sat talking over coffee for hours at a small café with tables on the sidewalk.

He told me all about growing up locally, working for his uncle in the trades from the age of sixteen on. How he'd foregone college in order to stay in the plumbing business with his uncle. I sensed how proud he was when he told me that he had passed his master's license by the time he was 26. That is apparently a big deal. I was curious about some personal things.

"So Les. Just how old are you anyway? You seem young to be an inspector. The electrical guy is ancient compared to you."

He chuckled, "I'm 34 and yes, I am young to be an inspector. The job sort of fell into my lap. The previous city inspector died of a heart attack on a job site. The city fathers decided they wanted a younger man as an inspector. I applied and for whatever reason was hired. This is my second year."

After paying the bill we were walking down the street toward his truck when his hand brushed mine. I didn't jerk mine away, but I didn't take his hand either. On the way home he finally asked the question I had been anticipating all evening long.

"Now that you know how old I am. May I ask your age?"

"I'm 27, soon to be 28. And no, I've never been married or so much as engaged. I was raised on the east coast and moved to the Midwest seeking a better life."

I knew I'd already said too much. Then he asked the question I was dreading, "What did you do before moving here?"

Way to go Karen you dipshit. Don't lie to him, at the same time he doesn't need to know everything.

"I did a bit of this and that. I grew up in a single parent home with a heroin addicted mother. Life sucked. (pun intended) I went to school for secretarial skills, inherited a pile of money, and here I am."

He grimaced, "Wow. Sorry to hear that. Sure am glad you moved here though."

Nothing more was said the last few miles to my house. He walked me to the door. I could sense the gears turning in his head. Should he or shouldn't he try to kiss me? I chose to end the agony.

"Thanks Les. I had a wonderful time. We should do this again sometime soon. Goodnight then."

I turned, unlocked the door and watched him walk to the car without looking back. I wondered, had I screwed up? I'd never had a date before. Oh yeah, I'd been out hundreds of times and all over the world, but they had always been paid transactions. This was new and different. Maybe it was time to move on, to open new doors, to see how the rest of society lives. To stop trying to control everything and everyone in my life. Most of the upgrades to my house were finished. It would be okay to date Lester. Wouldn't it? Oh shit. What to do? I know, I'll talk to Annie.

My idea was dashed on the stones of life the next morning when I tried to call Annie. She was out of town for two weeks caring for her dying mother. I stayed busy painting and finishing the trim in my new master bath with a walk-in shower. A walk-in shower that I built. I hadn't heard from Les and wondered what was going on. I texted him on Tuesday and got no answer. Oh well, I decided to chalk it up as an experience and move on. With spring break two weeks away I was ready to get away from the house and go somewhere warmer.

When I got home from work on Wednesday, I called Elvis and SooLin. We chatted for more than an hour. During that time I convinced them to let me take them and the kids to Dollywood in Tennessee over spring break. We would stay at the resort and do nothing more than we wanted to the entire five days we were there. They wanted to argue about costs, I would hear none of it. We set a day and time to meet, this was going to be my treat.

Friday afternoon my phone pinged with a text message from none other than Les. I waited to answer his text until I got home.

Me: Hi, I got your text. What's up?

Once again, there was no answer. I was peeved and unsure what kind of games he was playing. I had eaten and was reading a book when the doorbell rang. Who should be at my door but Lester. I stood staring at him when I opened the door.

"Hello Les. What I can I do for you?" I asked.

"Hey Karen, I just finished up for the day and thought we might get a bite to eat."

I hadn't invited him in. Though it felt awkward I had determined that I was going to be in control of this situation and that wouldn't happen if I invited him in. I grabbed a coat off the rack and stepped on to the front stoop.

"You're a bit late Les. I've already eaten. Had you bothered to answer my text earlier I may have waited. And why haven't I heard from you all week? I sent a text on Tuesday with no response. I thought we had agreed to stay in touch. What was that about?"

He stammered and shuffled his feet around with no answer. As I turned to go back inside, I felt his hand gently take my elbow. Looking down at it and then at him he let go.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry about that. This week has been crazy busy, and I had to go out of town for work on Wednesday."

I stared into his eyes, then took both his hands in mine turning them over. The old aggressive Karen came to the surface. The one I was trying not to be and failing.

"I don't see anything broken. You could have called. You told me that you wanted to start afresh in our relationship, whatever that's supposed to be, and yet here you are playing games. Not answering texts or calling to say hello. Nothing, zip, zero, nada. If this is what dating in Nebraska is like I want no part of it."

I turned a second time, this time he spoke. "I wasn't sure if I should or not. The way last week's date ended I figured that you weren't interested. So when work got busy, I kept putting off contacting you."

I had to quickly think back to how it had ended. "So. The fact that I didn't kiss you or invite you in made you think I wasn't interested? Is that how it works? If you think I'm looking for someone to jump in the sack with your sadly mistaken. I was under the impression we might date and get to know one another before we got cozy."

I let him stew a moment. Nothing. No words, no expression, just a blank stare. I turned to go in and as I did I felt him turn my body, before I knew it our lips were pressed together. The kiss was hasty and far from romantic, but it was a kiss.

Pushing me back at arm's length he said, "That's what I want as well. To take our time and get to know each other. My apologies for the forced kiss, I feel like we're supposed to be together, and I wanted you to know that I'm interested."

I felt my demeanor immediately soften. The kiss was rushed, gentle, but rushed. It was a start.

I felt that I needed to say something, "The kiss startled me, but I didn't mind. Pardon my bitchiness, I was under the impression we parted on good terms last week. I'm upset that you didn't stay in touch like you said you would."

He hung his head, "Yeah. I'm sorry, I can do better. Can we go out tomorrow night? There's a small Chinese place on the south side of town that's family owned and has great food. It's mostly locals who frequent there, I discovered it when they upgraded the kitchen including the plumbing. Would you like to go?"

I knew that I did, but I also wanted him to not take me for granted and made him wait while I pretended to ponder the idea.

"Sure. Why not? Just dinner though. Right?" I asked.

"If that's what you want. Maybe a sundae afterwards?" he said smiling.

I touched his hand, "Salted caramel with Toffee topping?"

"Sure. I know just the spot. I'll pick you up at six. Have a good night, Karen, and again, I'm sorry."

I leaned forward, kissed his cheek and went into the house. While getting ready for bed I wondered what the hell had come over me. I didn't want to be taken for granted, at the same time I didn't like that I had been a hard ass. It wasn't who I wanted to be. I wanted to be the opposite. Someone he wanted to be around and loved in a manner I had never known. Why was I still being so defensive?

The little Chinese place was everything he said it was and then some. I also learned something new about my date. He spoke conversational Mandarin Chinese. When I asked how he came to speak Chinese he grinned.

"I dated a Chinese girl for over a year and wanted to challenge myself. There are apps where you can learn different languages and with her helping me, I learned the basics of a simple conversation. This is the only place I speak it. They're kind, they tolerate my efforts and help me learn more."

We chatted a while after we'd finished. I looked at him and asked.

"What about that sundae?"

Standing he reached for my hand and helped me put my coat on. Then he smiled and muttered, "Culvers here we come."

There were no Culvers in Carolina when I lived there but I had been to the one in Kearney several times. He was speaking my language. When he took me home he didn't try to kiss or hug me. He did ask something I wasn't expecting.

"Do you think we could do something during spring break when you're off? Maybe go to the city and take in a show or something? No hanky panky, I'll book separate rooms."

I watched his face become sullen as I explained that I already had plans for that week. Plans to see friends in Tennessee. Then the kicker, I wanted him to make sure he placed me first in the future. To at least acknowledge me when he was busy, not wait for another day or so.

"Had you answered my text on Tuesday I probably would be able to go with you. I made arrangements on Wednesday, and I can't break them."

He took my hand, kissed the back and stated, "I won't make that mistake again. Let's plan to do something next week before you leave."

It was time to put the ball in his court, "That will be up to you Les. You know my phone number. Good night."

The following morning I awoke to a wonderful text.

Les: Good morning pretty lady. Do you think you could fit me into your schedule for breakfast or lunch? Or both?

I squealed with delight, smiling as I read the text. Pretty lady. Oh yes, I could definitely get used to treatment like this if it's sincere. I wanted to go, of course I wanted to go. The more I thought about it in the shower the more I realized that if this was going to work, I was going to need to take things slowly. Not just flip the switch, run whole hog into his arms and live happily ever after. I knew instinctively there had to be more to a relationship than that. I wasn't sure what it was yet, but I had a darned good idea. I texted back as I was dressing.

Me: Hi Les. Yes, I would love to do one or the other. Breakfast would probably be better, Saturday is laundry and grocery shopping in the afternoon. I'm showered and ready for the day. Will you be picking me up?"

Les: Sounds good. I need to finish dressing, I'll be over at 8:30. That okay?"

I sent him a thumbs up emoji and went about putting clothes on. Once again, I stared at myself in the mirror partially dressed. Considering it was my time of the month I was wearing a pair of cute red and white striped cotton panties. I didn't want to risk ruining my good silk undies, so I had a small selection of cotton ones to use for that purpose.

I picked up the bra, closed the clasp and was about to spin it around to put it in place when I stopped. With the cups below my breasts I lifted my hands cupping myself. Lifting slightly I made a motion almost like I was weighing them. They were firm and responsive, in fact the nipples began to stiffen without touching them. A devious but playful thought raced through my head. *Was I going to allow Les to do this anytime soon? Hmm, maybe*.

Les took me to a place on the outskirts of town called Maggie May's. They served breakfast and lunch only and it was obvious why they were so successful. The food was outstanding. It seemed that most of the staff knew Les. When I asked about that he grinned.

"Yeah. My Aunt Maggie owns it. I grew up about five miles from here. It used to be what everybody called the country, but as the city has grown those areas are slowly being annexed. None of these vast subdivisions were here when I was a kid. It was acres and acres of corn, or soybeans, sometimes wheat or barley."

I had ordered two blueberry pancakes and two slices of bacon thinking that would be plenty to see me through until the evening meal. I stared in disbelief when the plate was set in front of me. The pancakes were so huge they covered the entire plate, and the bacon was served on a smaller one. No way in hell I was going to be able to eat all that food.

Les saw my dilemma and chuckled. "Yup, the portions are farmer sized. Which is good because there are still a lot of farmers in the area."

He chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll finish up what you don't eat. Not much dairy farming in the area any longer, mostly row crop now. The size of the equipment for these thousand-acre operations is huge, never thought I'd see something that big as I grew up. It's nothing to see three or four combines with forty-foot heads in bean fields when they're ready to harvest. It's a short window so when the crop is ready, they run 24 hours a day if they have enough experienced combine drivers and trucks to haul."

I had no idea what he was referring to, but it all sounded exciting. I did have one question though.

"Doesn't that equipment cost a lot of money?"

He sat back and folded his arms. "It's astronomical. A new combine runs anywhere from 350 to 500 thousand without accessories. A used 40' grain head will easily cost a hundred grand or more. A used 12 row corn head is about the same. Then there are the grain carts, the trucks to haul. And that's just harvest, those costs don't cover planting and seeds. It never ends."

I was flabbergasted. Who thinks of those things if you don't farm? I'd seen the huge pieces of equipment in fields without realizing the monetary outlay it required. Then he said something that made me think more deeply.

"You have to want to farm to assume the debt and workload. It is a 365 day a year job. If you aren't planting or harvesting, you're maintaining equipment and a ton of other stuff."

He lightheartedly waved his hand and said, "Enough of that stuff Karen. Do you have time to do something else before I get you home by noon? That was the deal, wasn't it? That I get you home by noon?"

I smiled, "Yeah, that sort of was the deal. It's what I implied. What do you have in mind?"

He was grinning like a kid with a secret, "Maybe go to the homestead. I was born at home and raised a short distance from here. Ma's not home today, she's with Aunt Maggie at some kind of food equipment show in Lincoln. I could show you around a little."

I gazed at him in disbelief, "Wait. You weren't born in a hospital?"

His soft laugh said it all before he spoke, "That was the plan, but Ma said I had other ideas. The story she tells is that she was gathering eggs in the chicken coop when I decided it was time to enter the world. Mrs. Granger next door delivered me in the bedroom where ma sleeps to this day. Mrs. Granger's been dead a long time, but mother still talks about how she saved the day."

This man was beginning to intrigue me. I stood and reached for his hand, "Lead on cowboy."

To my surprise and pleasure he didn't let go of my hand until we reached the lady at the checkout counter. He wasn't actively farming any longer but the feel of his big hand holding my daintier hand somehow made me feel secure. Protected if you will. I don't think we were more than a few miles down the road and it was like stepping into another world. No housing developments, no factories, no roadside businesses. Nothing but acres and acres and acres of fields. Les explained that some were already planted, but the majority wouldn't be planted for another two to three weeks and after.

As we pulled into the driveway I found myself mesmerized with the landscape, the old farm house, the out buildings and huge machine sheds. As we stopped I reached over and touched his arm.

"Did your folks farm to?"

We sat with him looking slowly from one side to the other taking in the land and buildings.

"Yep. The most we ever did was 1500 acres. We owned 700 and leased the rest. When Dad

died we sold off all the large machinery. All but thirty acres is leased out to others, I have a small herd of beef cattle on those. Most of the acreage is leased to Junior Morris and the two guys he partners with. When Ma moves and I sell those yahoos will probably buy it."

I laughed, "Why do you call them yahoos?"

As he opened the door he said, "Walk with me. There's something I want to show you."

Mmmm. I liked that. He didn't say follow me, he said walk with me. In other words, do this with him, be his equal. It brought me back to some of the things Annie had talked about. Maybe this guy was the real deal. Time would tell. The building we were walking toward was one of those with a rounded roof, I think it's called a Quonset. It had to be over 100 feet long and almost as wide. When he opened the side service door I couldn't believe my eyes. It was filled with the kind of equipment he had talked about over breakfast. I was curious.

"Who owns all this?" I asked.

He didn't say anything at first, then gestured with his hand moving it left to right.

"This Karen, belongs to Junior, Tank, and Moss. The reason I call them yahoo's is because they'll spend the next twenty- or thirty-years chasing crops and buying new equipment. They'll travel all over the states and Canada without giving a thought to the fact that someday they'll wake up tired and worn out. With no wife, no kids, and most of their siblings in other places if not dead. Oh yeah, they'll own land and have made good money, but at what cost? I for one have no desire to end up alone and miserable."