One Last Gangbang Pt. 02

Story Info
Karen continues making changes in her new life.
10k words
4.72
7.4k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,958 Followers

I originally submitted this story on the 11th. It hadn't been published by the 20th so I deleted and submitted it a second time on the 20 th . Hopefully it goes into the publishing rotation much quicker this time. I understand there are disgruntled readers waiting for part two. The problem is, once the story has been submitted it's out of my control.

One Last Gangbang part two

The very next day when others were at church or eating out, I found a small Christmas tree lot and bought a short evergreen. I realized that having waited so long to purchase a tree that I had missed out on the size I was looking for. The mid-size trees were basically gone, what remained were the very large and the smaller ones. I certainly didn't need a big one, so I searched until I found just the right size for my living room. This was exciting to me, something new, something to help me adjust to my new life.

I had lights adorning my house, now I would have a tree in my front window like the rest of the neighborhood. Except when I looked up and down the street I noticed different deco's on the lawns. Hmmm, I would need to remedy that. The lights and decorations were already half price in several stores, being a frugal Fran I shopped in those stores and came home with everything I needed. I could have gone to the more expensive stores but why? I worked hard to put away my nest egg, I wasn't about to squander it trying to keep up with the Joneses as they say.

With school shut down for the holidays I spent Monday setting up the lawn decorations. A snowman and some candy canes, now my house looked like all the rest. With that done I could spend my time watching more home repair videos. Not that I thought they were always right but it gave me ideas. Walt and Annie were going to be gone for the holidays. When Annie told me they would be away I wanted to feel slighted, and then reality kicked in. Sure, they were my ultimate anchor in Kearney, but I couldn't ask them to change plans because of me. No, it was time to pull up my big girl panties and do Christmas by myself. I wasn't a novice. I'd been doing things by myself for years.

While watching home improvement videos I came to the realization that upgrading my home wasn't something I was going to try doing cheaply. For that I would tap into my vast savings account. I would need tools that I didn't own and would use more than once. It was Tom who suggested that I rent specialty tools that I may only use once or twice. His suggestion made sense.

The day before Christmas I splurged and bought two T-bone steaks. One for Christmas Eve and one I would freeze for New Years Eve. After enjoying my steak on Christmas Eve I stayed up late binge watching an Australian cop show I happened upon while surfing for a different program. I slept in late and basically did nothing of any importance Christmas day. When I quietly asked myself what I should do my inner voice replied, *Anything that doesn't require a bra*. There was nothing more to consider, it would be jammies all day long.

The following week I spent the majority of my time reading electrical related books for do it yourselfers and how to do home repairs in that area. I tried making lists of items to purchase and deciding what my priorities would be. I soon realized that the list changed every time I read a new manual or watched another video. I knew that if I kept at it long enough I would figure out what to do first. Then and only then would I buy the materials. New Years Eve came and went much the same as Christmas had with the exception of having a glass of wine with Tom and Betty. I was home by ten and in bed well before midnight. With Christmas break over it felt good to be back at work.

Nights and evenings for the remainder of the next two months were spent watching videos and upgrading my home. The only help I needed to hire were three guys to remove the original cast iron Eagle claw tub where I intended to put a shower in the master bathroom. I had listed it on marketplace. It sold in one day for more than it would cost to tile the new shower. The lady who stopped by to look at it put the money in my hand and asked if I would have it delivered for another hundred. Cha Ching, you betcha lady, not a problem. I gave the hundred and another fifty to the three guys who removed and delivered it.

A few weeks later my life changed dramatically, in a good sense. I met Mister McDreamy in a most unusual fashion. The electrical inspector had been an older guy in his fifties. I was expecting someone similar to do a rough in inspection of the plumbing before I could enclose the walls and tile. I had taken a Friday off based upon the inspector arriving between ten and noon. I was sanding drywall in one of the bedrooms that I had gutted and hung new drywall when the doorbell rang. Looking at the clock it was only nine thirty. Who could that be?

I had on a cotton scarf to keep the hair out of my eyes and was wearing old ratty clothes. I was so covered in drywall dust I looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Opening the door I was awestruck. In front of me was a handsome, wholesome, almost perfect example of the male gender. He couldn't be the inspector I told myself. He's too young. The other guy was in his fifties, this guy can't be over 35. I couldn't find my voice and just stood in place gawking. It was he who broke the silence.

"Good morning, I'm here for the plumbing inspection. May I come in?"

His voice jolted me back to the moment, "Yes. Yes, please come in. I apologize for the way I look I've been sanding drywall. I wasn't expecting you until later."

He grinned as he stood looking in my eyes, "Oh I don't know. I think the white eyelashes and eyebrows are cute. They kind of grow on a guy. Where are we headed?"

I gestured toward the back of the house leading the way. My mind was aflutter. Did that hunk of burning love walking behind me really compliment me even though I looked aghast? Was he flirting with me? Can I afford to let my guard down for this guy? I had a fleeting thought that made me chuckle to myself. *It might be easier to drop my panties for this guy than my guard* As quickly as that naughty thought came it also went.

I made a mental note to clean up quickly before he leaves, maybe he would ask me out. No such luck. He wanted me to stay with him so if anything needed to be changed, he could explain what he wanted. I passed the inspection and was given the go ahead to enclose the walls. Though he was done I didn't want this guy to leave, before he got to the door I blurted out, "Would you like a coffee?"

There was that grin again, "Sure. I'm ahead of schedule this morning. Got any cookies or donuts?"

I chuckled and blushed as I responded, "Cheeky bugger aren't you? The only thing I have are store- bought cookies but they're fresh."

Smiling he answered, "That'll do. I'm not fussy." As I made coffee he talked.

"So you've done all the upgrades yourself have you?"

"Well, not all." I answered. "I had the furnace and air added by Tom down the road. His dad put in the on-demand water heater."

With a devious smirk he cut me off mid-sentence, "Liar. Tom put in the on-demand under his dad's license. Right? Don't forget who inspected that installation. You were at work. Remember?"

I nodded feeling guilty. "Got me."

Then he laughed, "No big deal, I'm pulling your chain. Tom has a journeyman license in plumbing so it's legal as long as it was inspected, and the permit pulled in his dad's name. Back to my question. Have you done the rest by yourself? How did you become so knowledgeable?"

Sliding a cup of coffee and a half dozen cookies in front of him it was my turn to laugh.

"You aren't going to believe me if I tell you." I stated.

With a mouth full of cookie he issued a challenge, "Try me."

I took a deep breath and uttered two words. "You Tube."

His hand flew up to his mouth as he spit and sputtered around laughter. I slid the napkins to him as he was catching his breath. Wiping the coffee and cookie crumbs from his mouth he sat back.

"No kidding? You learned all that by watching You Tube videos? I have to say Miss Karen, I am duly impressed. Well, I should get going so you can continue sanding drywall joints. By the way, they look darned good, you did a great job of taping. Have a good day, maybe I'll see you around."

As I closed the door I wanted to kick myself for not being bolder. Why didn't I just come out and say, "Hey, let's do something together?" There was a tingling in my body that I had never felt. I'd felt eroticism before, but this was different. I felt horny, warm and comfortable around him. I asked myself if this is what it's like to begin falling in love and not lust.

I spent the next week tiling the shower, installing the fixtures and setting a new commode. Sweeping up my mess of the evening, I smiled. It was time to call for a final inspection. Hopefully it would be the same guy, maybe I would be smart enough to get his name. His scribbled signature on the inspection sheet looked like Lester but I wasn't sure. The next morning Walt stopped at my desk and announced, "You and I are meeting Annie for lunch at the new rib place on Stewart Street."

I nodded my approval and went back to work. Lunch proved to be very interesting. Having finished eating her salad Annie started a conversation.

"So Karen. Did you meet Lester?"

Ah hah, I was right. I nodded as she went on.

"What did you think? Handsome son of a gun isn't he. 34, never married, looking for a wife."

She stopped at that point staring at me with a devious grin plastered across her face.

Walt intercepted, "Let her be Ann. It's not our place."

I noticed that he had called her Ann, something he'd never done before. The tone of his voice went hand in hand with the stern look on his face.

Annie scoffed, "Pish-posh. They would make a great couple. He kind of likes you ya know. I understand he has an inspection at your house come Thursday."

I was searching for an answer, "How could you possibly know that? And what makes you think he likes me?"

Walt gave her an odd look and said softly, "Had to step in it didn't you."

She waved a dismissive hand his way with a smile. "Nonsense. Les is my third cousin. His mom and I are best friends, have been since grade school. She and I talk, a lot."

Walt muttered, "Ain't that the truth."

Annie said, "Shush. He lives at home yet, not because he wants to, but because he says he needs to. For a little while longer anyway. Dorothy is going to retire and move to Georgia where it's warmer. She's all by herself in that big old farm house, that's why he feels he needs to live with her. There's lots of room to raise a brood of kids and lots of room for kids to play in."

Walt tapped her arm, "Enough Mother. You need to stay out of this."

It was like that was his code word for her to back off. I'd heard him reference the same phrase in the past. Annie sat back and nodded at Walt. I've read that people who've been married a long time start to understand the other as well as they do themselves. I had just never seen it before. As we were walking to the parking lot they held hands, married all those years and still holding hands. That's what I wanted. Annie stopped at her car and said.

"You go ahead dear. I'll bring Karen along in a minute."

Pulling up in front of the admin building Walt and I worked in, Annie reached over and lightly gripped my forearm.

"I know that you're skeptical of men but give Les a chance. He's a good and kind man, he has a good paying job, he's responsible and is a man of integrity. Those are qualities you won't find in most men these days. If you don't click that's one thing, but if you never give it a chance that's an entirely different thing. Maybe it's time to break the chains that have imprisoned you for so long. Give it a shot. What do you have to lose other than a few hours of your time? Now go to work before Walt gets upset with me."

So much to think about, in my heart I knew she was right. I had feelings for him and apparently he did for me. So why not? I made up my mind to ask him out on Thursday after he'd completed the inspection. I made sure I wasn't sanding drywall or anything else that had me looking like Rosy the Riveter Thursday morning. Opening the door I was greeted by a smile and "Good morning Karen. Are you ready for a final on the bathroom?"

The plumbing passed without a hitch. He entered the information into a laptop and asked If we were having coffee. It was my turn to smile.

"Of course we are, along with cookies I baked this morning."

He looked like a kid in a candy store, "Really? You baked cookies for me? What kind?"

Putting the plate of cookies on the table I answered in a purring voice, "M & M. Isn't that your favorite?"

My next move was going to be asking if we could do something together soon. Coffee, a movie, bowling, dinner? Something. I felt brave as I looked up from the table only to find him staring at me. I was about to speak until he cut me off.

"Karen, I know this is abrupt and I'm not supposed to do this on an inspection call, but could we do something together? Coffee, a movie, maybe bowling or dinner?"

I almost said what I was thinking which was, *What the fuck? Was this guy reading my mind? No way he could have known my thoughts*. I was looking for Rod Sterling and the sound of music from the Twilight Zone. Apparently my look of astonishment was evident because he continued.

"I find you attractive and interesting Karen. I've met a lot of women in my short life but none like you. And I mean that in a good way. So what do you think? Can we do something together other than walk through your house for an inspection?"

I wasted no time responding, "I would love that. In fact, I was about to ask you the same thing. When, where and what time should I show up?" I asked.

His facial expression became one of seriousness, "I don't do the I'll meet you somewhere thing any longer. I'll pick you up. It's what a guy is supposed to do. With that being said, would you like to go bowling tomorrow evening and maybe get a bite to eat afterward?"

I laughed, "I suck at bowling, but I'll give it a try as long as you don't laugh at me. My bowling scores are what most golfers wish their golf scores were. Or so I've been told. What time will you pick me up?"

"Mmmm. Shall we say six? Do you want to eat before or after we bowl?"

"I'll be pretty hungry by then. Let's eat before." I replied.

He leaned forward, "Is the Southside Tap okay with you? They have a great fish fry."

He caught me off guard. I'd never been to a fish fry. "Sure, I've never been to a fish fry before. You'll have to walk me through it."

"Nothing to walk you through. They have a choice of Cod, Perch, or Haddock. It comes with fries, rye bread, coleslaw or apple sauce, and potato pancakes. We order the fish plate we want and eat. I need to go Karen, I have another inspection in twenty minutes. See you tomorrow night at six sharp."

Watching his truck drive away I had a thought that made me grin. *I've got some plumbing you can inspect buddy. It's plumbing but not the type in the walls. *

I quickly sat down before I fell down from shock. This was a new me. Never ever in all my years as a prostitute did I have a thought like that. And yet. There was something exciting imagining what he might do with my body. Would he kiss me passionately, would his hands slowly and gently find their way to my most sensitive parts? What would it be like to have him undress me? Would I wear lingerie or my everyday underwear? Will I swoon and become lightheaded the first time I look up into his blue eyes as our mouths are about to meet in a soft but sensuous kiss?

Friday morning at work my mind was anywhere but my job. Walt stepped out of his office door and coughed. As he did so the noise caused me to look up. With a stern look on his face he beckoned me with his forefinger to come into the office. He was behind the desk as I entered, he pointed to a chair where I sat down.

There was a look of deep concern on his face. "What's going on Karen? I have never seen you so distracted. Did someone say or do something to upset you? If you're being harassed just let me know and I'll deal with it straight away."

I put my hand up in a stop gesture. "No sir, nothing like that. I have a lot on my mind. I apologize, I'll get my head back in the game."

It was a minute or so before I was ready to go back to work. As I began to rise he said softly but firmly. "Sit Karen. We aren't through. Was it the inspection? Did something go wrong?"

I was shaking my head profusely, "No, nothing like that. Everything passed. It was a conversation we had afterwards that has me thinking. Like I said, I'll get my head straightened out by lunch. Promise."

Leaning back in his soft cushy chair he laughed softly, "He asked you out didn't he?" I nodded. "Well. What's the verdict? Did you say yes? If you did, where is he taking you?"

"Um, to a place called the Southside Tap for fish fry and then bowling. I've never had a fish fry."

"Then you're in luck Karen, they have the best on this side of town. Although if he talks as much with you as he does about you to Annie, you'll never make it to the bowling alley. That boy can talk for hours."

He was belly laughing as I walked from his office. The rest of my day went well, I was concentrating and accomplishing instead of constantly wondering. I made the decision to let the evening take us where it may. If it was somewhere I didn't want to go then I'd call it an evening and insist he take me home. While those thoughts rolled around in my head at lunch that small inner voice spoke up. *Bullshit, you like him. You're going to have a good time*.

After showering, doing my makeup and hair I found myself standing in front of the full-length mirror staring. I was wearing sky blue silk bikini panties and a thin matching bra. Turning left and right I noticed something and wondered if he would like it. Once I retired from my former life I hadn't so much as trimmed my nether region. The pubic hair was thick and pushing against the fabric. Maybe a trim was in order. What would it feel like the first time someone like Les cupped my sex making me whimper into their kiss?

Slowly moving my fingers along the elastic of the legs I smiled. Yes, this is what I want the new Karen to be like. Loveable, sexy and attractive to the right guy. Someone who would become aroused because he was near me and not because I was hired and dressed the part. I wouldn't need lingerie to excite him, although I knew deep inside I would do just that. I would don the sexiest outfit I owned and watch him squirm with anticipation. Then allow him to take it off my body and ravish me. My phone was making a noise that told me I had an awaiting text, that snapped me from the daydream. I didn't recognize the number but opened it anyway.

Les: Hi Karen. I'm running about 15 minutes late.

How the hell did he get my number I wondered. I hadn't given it to him. Then the lightbulb went on. Annie. Who else? I answered.

Me: Sounds good, see you soon.

I decided that if we went bowling, I didn't want to be in a skirt or dress. With my luck I'd slip and be flat on my back flashing the world. Nope, caution was the way to go. A pair of jeans that showed my figure but weren't tight sounded good, those and a soft pink blouse. Yeah, that would do. Then again what if I spill something on my blouse while we ate. Nope, better change into something neutral or darker. A long-sleeved beige pullover did the trick. There was nothing left to do but wait.

At 6:50 the doorbell rang. As I opened the door there stood Les with a bouquet of flowers in hand. Pushing the bouquet toward me he apologized profusely.

R410a
R410a
2,958 Followers