One Last Hurrah

Story Info
A Mother and Son go on one last holiday together.
6.5k words
4.58
46.8k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adored my son. He was all I had left, my husband, his father, having succumbed to cancer after a brief but hard fought fight against it the previous year. Davy had been a miracle baby, we'd married young and both of us wanting children, tried for years to have a baby without success, somehow I just couldn't conceive, then had gone down the IVF route, each course failing until finally on the very last attempt it had taken and I was pregnant, with twins!

Sadly, despite my husband wrapping me in cotton wool, one twin was not viable and so only Davy was born. I adored him from birth as did my husband. He watched me feed him one day, sucking ravenously at my breast, "Just like his father," he said, "a tit man!" And now he was gone leaving just Davy, now eighteen, and me.

He had finished school and had nervously waited for his results to confirm his entry into University, although there was never really any doubt that he would be accepted. He'd proven to be everything we had hoped he'd be, bright, personable and good at sports and it was with huge sadness I realised that my husband would never see his full potential realised.

We sat together one day and it suddenly hit me that soon my boy would be setting off into the adult world to fend for himself. I'd given birth to him, suckled him and raised him, nursing him through his childhood illnesses, his teen angst and now it was time for the fledgling to leave the nest. Not that he was a Mummy's boy, fiercely independent, standing six foot two with blond hair and blue eyes just like his father.

Out of the blue an idea hit me, "Why don't we have one last hurrah Davy, let's go somewhere, a holiday together before you leave me for good."

"Oh come on Mum, it's not for ever, I'll always be around, you know that, but a holiday together sounds great. Where?"

"Wherever you want."

"How about camping in the South of France, I loved those holidays we had there with Dad. Oh sorry Mum, I didn't mean to upset you, I miss him too."

"You'll never upset me by talking about your Dad, it's only by talking about him that we'll keep his memory alive. South of France it is, we can dig out the old tent and everything and have a wonderful time."

So it was that a few weeks later we were bowling down a French motorway, the estate car full of camping gear and clothes, heading for warmer climes. We were going to an old favourite site near Beziers and were both looking forward to rekindling old memories and creating new ones. It was a long drive and we'd decided to stop off in a hotel on the way, sharing a family room.

It was comfortable, with two large double beds and we settled in after dinner to rest after the drive. I went into the bathroom first and peed, brushed my teeth and changed into my comfortable night attire, panties and a baggy tee shirt. I came out and let Davy go in as I got into my bed. When he emerged he was bare chested and I couldn't help but admire his developed physique. He turned away from me and dropped his trousers and in just his boxer shorts got into his bed. "Night Mum," he said as I turned off the light.

I struggled to sleep, my brain still travelling at 110 kph and I lay there still, trying to relax, controlling my breathing to a slow regular intake and exhalation of air. Still sleep didn't come, and my ears picked up a rustling from the bed next to me, a rhythmical rustling of sheets. Suddenly I realised what it was, my son was masturbating.

I wasn't sure what to do, make a noise to show I was still awake or just lie there. I chose the latter and lay still, but my body started to betray me and I found I was getting a bit turned on by the knowledge of what he was doing. Of course I knew he masturbated, what 18 year old didn't, especially a boy. I'd seen enough evidence of it on his sheets to be certain.

My hand crept down to my panties and stroked gently, just as with a grunt the noise stopped and all was quiet. Fearful of my own activity being discovered I reluctantly stopped as I heard my son's breathing take on a different rhythm as he went to sleep.

I must have followed shortly afterwards as the next thing I knew it was daylight and time to stir. I got out of bed and peered at Davy who seemed to be still asleep. I crept quietly into the bathroom and showered, realising as I finished that I had no clothes with me and would have to go back into the bedroom to get dressed. We'd never been prudes in our house, but I didn't feel particularly comfortable about being naked in the same room as my son, and wondered how we'd manage.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped round me, covering me as best I could, to see Davy sitting up in bed. "Morning Mum, glad you've finished, I can get in there now. You can get dressed while I shower." With that he sprang out of bed and strode into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

There was a familiar smell in the room and I sniffed. Spunk! My son had been masturbating again! I confirmed my suspicions with a sneaky look at his sheets, seeing the wet cum marks. Just like his father, I thought, horny as hell in the mornings. I was dressed by the time Davy came out, going back in ostensibly to dry my hair, to allow him to dress.

We were soon back on the road arriving at the campsite late afternoon, and were guided to our pitch. We got stiffly out of the car, well I did, Davy leaping out as excited as a young puppy and was soon busy putting the tent up. It looked a bit shabby compared to some of the others, but it had served us well over the years. It had two bedrooms connected by an open area, more of an awning actually, and we'd brought inflatable mattresses to sleep on and sleeping bags to keep us warm, as we knew from experience the evenings could be chilly.

Finished we set off in search of a drink and some sustenance, finding a nice looking bar. I settled back to enjoy my first holiday glass of wine, one of many I hoped, and Davy had a beer. Although he was only just eighteen he drank it like a more seasoned drinker, and I remembered my days of underage drinking, believing I'd kept it secret from my parents only realising much later that they knew all about it. We parents knew much more than our offspring thought we did!

It was getting late and we made our way back to the tent, and having stayed for perhaps one too many glasses, we were in a jovial mood. Davy unzipped his doorway and went in as I did the same, coming back out holding a box of tissues that I took to his doorway. "Here Davy, you'd better have these in your room."

He looked blankly at me, "What for Mum?"

"To save the mess when you have a wank." It was only as the words came out that I realised I should perhaps have been a little less forthright. "Come on Davy, I know you like to masturbate, all boys do, hell we all do, even me." Again my mouth was running faster than my brain.

"Thanks Mum!" was all he could manage as sheepishly he took them from me and wished me goodnight.

I was pretty tired and slept well, even on the inflatable mattress which was a bit like being on a boat and made a farting noise when you turned over, and I woke up feeling ready for my holiday. I rolled off the mattress, and dressed in just my baggy night shirt and panties made some tea on the camping stove. I had no intention using it for anything other than tea and snacks, but I did need my tea first thing in the morning. I made Davy one and called out to him, "Are you awake and decent Davy?"

"I am Mum, come in." I unzipped the door and saw him lying in his sleeping bag, also taking in the little bundle of tissues beside him. "Thanks Mum, first requirement of the day, a cup of tea!" Not quite I thought as I caught his eyes staring at my wobbling breasts and exposed legs.

We found the shower blocks and separated, finding they had been updated since our last visit with more individual cubicles, then going in search of breakfast, freshly baked croissants and French coffee, one of the finest ways to start the day.

We changed into our swimwear and found the pool. I had on a one piece, not sure enough of my figure to wear a bikini, and was pleased to see a mixture of types at the pool, About half the women were topless, as was the custom in France and I was amused to see Davy's eyes standing out as if on stalks. He'd been much younger when we'd last been here and with his hormones now raging I guessed he was going to have a great time "tit-spotting" as his father used to call it. He immediately jumped into the pool and I suspect it was more to cover his erection than any desire to swim.

He seemed to settle down and we slapped sun cream on ourselves and each other and lay back to enjoy the day. It was a lovely lazy day and I enjoyed it immensely, my mind going wonderfully blank. Davy wandered off a couple of times, just like that young puppy although a suspicious mind might have thought he was finding some relief, not just from the sun.

We had a pleasant evening, drinking less than the evening before and settled down for the night. I lay there allowing sleep to take me away and found myself slowly rubbing at the front of my panties and before I realised it I was masturbating furiously, my hand rammed down inside my knickers, two fingers deep inside my pussy. I came hard, my hips bucking violently as I tried to stifle my cries, hoping that Davy hadn't heard them or the farting coming from the mattress. After that I slept like a log.

A cup of tea for both of us in the morning, but we'd decided to shower in the evenings to wash the sun cream off so had breakfast and set off for the day. We'd agreed to head for the beach, a walk though trees and scrubland of about ten minutes. The beach was as I'd remembered, sandy and open and it was pretty crowded. Nearly all the women here were topless I noticed, as did Davy. We creamed up and settled down. I saw a load of young people Davy's age playing volley ball and told him that I didn't expect him to stay with me all the time, he should find some people his own age to hang out with. He wandered over to them and was soon heavily engaged in the game.

I pushed the straps of my swimsuit off my shoulders and pushed the cups down as far as I dared, remembering the days when I had no concerns about getting my tits out. Suddenly Davy's voice cut into my musings, "We're all off on a boat ride Mum," he indicated a nearby activity shack, "is that alright?"

Time to let the fledgling fly, I thought, "Of course it is Davy, you've got your own money, how you spend it and what you do with it is up to you. You are an adult now. Have a great time."

He smiled and bounded off and I watched him go, both joy and sadness coursing through me. A mischievous thought crossed my mind, if he was going to be gone for a couple of hours, then.....I rolled the top of my costume down to my waist, immediately feeling the warmth of the sun on my breasts and smiled. Carefully I slathered them in cream, feeling my nipples tingle as I rubbed them and remembering that glorious orgasm I'd had the night before, I dozed off.

"Ahem!" I came to and looked up, squinting in the sun, Davy stood by me, clearly embarrassed as I swung round on the sun bed and crossed my arm across my chest. "The boat broke down and we had to come back. Sorry Mum."

"Davy, please don't apologise. Look, would it embarrass you too much you to see your Mum's old boobs, it's just that it's almost more wrong to cover up than get them out."

"Mum, from what I can see, your....boobs," he hesitated over the word, "are just as nice as everyone else's. Not that I've been looking of course." We looked at each other and burst out laughing as I took my arm away and bared all in front of my son.

That night after dinner we went into the small town and I bought a couple of bikinis, going into the changing room to try them on. Changing room is probably a misnomer, a curtain across a corner where actually anyone who wanted could see in. I kept my panties on, but stood there quite unashamedly with my tits out for the whole world to see.

Returning to the tent we noticed it getting hotter and the wind started to get up, a sure sign that a storm was coming, something that happened every week or so, it cleared the air and made everything fresh again. Sure enough in the middle of the night I was woken by the tent flapping, then the rain started, thunder and lightning crashing all around us. Fortunately the old tent seemed to be standing up well to it, no apparent leaks, until with an almighty ripping sound the roof of my room split open and the water poured in.

I wriggled out of my sleeping bag and grabbing it, escaped to the open area, watching the rain pour through the tear. Fortunately all my clothes were in the suitcases, so nothing much was getting wet, but the tent was a wreck. Davy's zip opened and he appeared, still half in his bag and looked at the hole in the roof, pointing his torch at it. The edges flapped in the wind, "Fuc...." he started, then stopped, realising what he was about to say, "Sorry Mum."

"No Davy, you're right, fucking hell just about covers it!" He looked at me astounded that such words were even known to me, let alone in my vocabulary. "Nothing we can do tonight, I'll have to share with you tonight and we'll go and buy a new tent tomorrow." I bundled him back into his room and followed, zipping up the door after him. It was a restless night for both of us, the inflatable mattress bouncing and farting, but we got some sleep and rose the next morning to sort out the wreckage.

It wasn't too bad, as I'd thought all my clothes were OK, the mattress would dry but the tent, well my part of it was a write off. "We'll go and get a new one," I said, but Davy interrupted me.

"Mum, there's not much point, we'll probably never use it again, let's just make do with this one, I'll sleep in there or the open area and you can have my room."

I realised he was right about buying a new one, "Don't be silly Davy, there's no need for that, we can just share the one room."

He looked at me and nodded, "OK Mum, no worries," but he didn't look too sure.

We went to the beach again and I wore my new bikini, taking the top off and covering my boobs in cream as before. Davy didn't stare, or didn't seem to, and we had a great day, even playing paddle ball, me topless still, my tits bouncing all over the place until it was time to return to the tent.

The storm had cleared the air and it had got hotter, and the tent was baking when we returned, even our new ventilation hadn't allowed the air in much, and Davy's room, our room I corrected myself, was boiling. We decided to dispense with individual bags, opening both up and putting one down to sleep on, and the other to cover us up. It seemed a bit like sharing a bed and the mattress wasn't that large, but it was all we could do.

At bed time I changed into my nightie in the old ripped room, then went into our room to find Davy already in bed, and as I lifted the top cover I was pleased to see he had boxers on, at least there should be no chance of accidental contact with any embarrassing parts in the night. We both lay there in the heat and Davy was tossing and turning. "What's the matter son?" I asked.

"Well partly the heat, but I haven't, you know, had any relief for a day or so."

"Oh." was all I could manage. "Well just go ahead and do it, just forget I'm here and go ahead. I've seen a man having a wank before so it won't come as any shock."

"Mum, I can't, not in front of you."

"Don't be silly Davy, we're stuck in here together, just do it or I'll come and do it for you." Where that came from I don't know, but there was a long silence then I felt the mattress start to vibrate. It went on for a while and I was string to feel a tingle myself when he grunted and stilled, then reached for the tissues and cleaned himself up. "Now perhaps we can all get some sleep," I said a little testily.

It was getting light when I woke from what I thought was an erotic dream, but soon realised that what I was experiencing was real. A hand was gently cupping my breast through my tee shirt and with a sudden mental jolt I realised it was Davy. My immediate thought was to ask him what the hell he was doing, but thought better of it. He was sleeping with a woman, his mother admittedly, and he'd been exposed to naked tits all day including mine and I'd pretty much forced him to have a wank last night. If he wanted to cop a feel, let him.

I relaxed and actually began to enjoy the sensation of a hand slowly caressing me again. I could feel my nipples harden and a tingle start to travel down towards my pussy. I realised that wasn't the only thing travelling downwards, Davy's hand was now sliding across my stomach. My nightie had ridden up in the night and his fingers encountered the waistband of my panties, then they went further down and brushed across my clit. I almost shuddered at that, but forced myself to lie still, feigning sleep. His hand went between my open legs and around the edges of my panties, then sliding up again to the elasticated waist.

I felt them slip under the elastic and into my pubes. Time to call a halt I decided, copping a feel of my tits was fair enough, fingering my pussy something else altogether. I feigned stirring and immediately felt him remove his hand as I rolled onto my side away from him and pretended to wake up again. I waited for a minute or so, then greeted him brightly "Morning Davy, that wasn't too bad was it, once you'd settled."

"Sorry Mum," he apologised again.

"Davy, I know you have needs, please just let them out, if you want to masturbate then do so." he nodded and I decided to let him have some space for another wank. "I'm going for a shower to wash some of this sweat off me. Won't be long."

I pulled on some shorts and grabbing my towel, set off for the showers. Fortunately a cubicle was free and I went in, stripping off my clothes and standing under the water. I grabbed the gel and covered myself liberally in it, lathering up my pubes well and washing my pussy. That tingle returned and I started to rub a little more than was necessary. The memory of Davy's masturbation came into my head, then the feeling of him touching my breasts this morning and I soon had three fingers rammed into me as I leaned against the wall and masturbated. My knees flexed and I came hard under the cascading water, gasping for breath as wave after wave crashed through me.

I looked up and hoped that I hadn't cried out loud, then proceeded to wash away the evidence of my indulgence, sliding my soapy fingers between my legs again. I'd remembered a clean pair of panties and slipped them on running my hands over them to fit them snugly, reliving the sensation of Davy's hands on me.

Davy was up and looking bright, he'd made the tea and the bed by the time I got back, and after breakfast we relaxed around the pool all day. I had truly joined the topless club and now had no qualms about getting my tits out along with all the rest. I gazed at the variety of shapes and sizes around me and thought that mine didn't seem so bad after all. They were still quite firm and my broad nipples were quite sexy and they certainly provided stimulation when I touched them sending little tingles through my body.

Davy was in bed first and I changed as usual in the ripped room. I went into our shared room and immediately felt the heat, my armpits starting to perspire within seconds. Davy was looking up at me, and I could just about imagine his hand on his cock waiting for some quiet so he could have a good wank. My pussy tingled at the thought, the moisture there not caused by the heat. I looked at him and decided to give us both a treat and gripping the hem of my nightshirt I pulled it over my head, my breasts tumbling out. Although they'd been out all day in front of Davy, I could see his eyes widen. I kissed him briefly on the lips, my breasts falling dangerously close to his body, and settled under the covers, turning our little battery light out.

12