All Comments on 'One Last Hurrah'

by ReclaimingLostTime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two things make this sound like a true MOM and SON story. First, "His hand went between my open legs and around the edges of my panties, then sliding up again to the elasticated waist.

I felt them slip under the elastic and into my PUBES."

and second,

"Then his hand moved lower and I remembered I wasn't wearing any panties. Should I stop him, or let him discover my pussy for himself?

I could sense the surprise as his fingers encountered my MUFF, he toyed with my CRINKLY HAIR for a brief while then they slipped own over my clit."

I rated this story a five because it actually sounded plausible, real, and like it had "already happened," which is exactly how all incest stories should sound. Some other authors try to do shaved pussy moms when incest was not only NOT an anticipated event, but allege she was shaved smooth and ready for action. I guess in those stories, where incest is not planned, at all, the incest fairy sends mom to the bathroom an hour before sex to magically shave it all off for her non-suspecting son, because the incest fairy, tells moms that sons just like shaved pussy instead of thick dense sopping wet hairy mounds to play with and put their faces in. Again, this story sounded real, realistic, and that was what got it a five rating. I think I will check out other stories by this author. There just might be some good realistic sounding hairy pussy stories.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Nice story. Well written and the ending surprised me.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo3 months ago
"...suck my nipples like you did as a ..."?

A mother and child reunion of pure love. So well written in content and mechanics with perfect amounts of information.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

its soo good

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

its so good and hot

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story but I HATE unexpected and irresponsible pregnancy.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous