One Last Thing

Story Info
Your ex sends you a video of her and your best friend.
2.2k words
3.51
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Last Thing

Wiping the morning sleep out of your eyes you yawn loudly as a new day begins. Instinctively you reach for your phone and check for messages. Five new emails, mostly junk but one in particular catches your eye, more so the sender -- you recognise the e-mail address instantly -- it's from Becky.

Fingers full of excitement you open the message, not noticing the subject line till the message is already opened -- "One Last Thing" -- the message itself is empty except for an attached file: One_Last_Thing.mp4. You double check the email address, this definitely came from Becky but she never sent you a video in an e-mail even when you were dating, she always said she was shy in front of cameras.

Curiosity gets the better of you and you hit download -- it only takes a few seconds for the file to download but it feels like hours as you watch the progress bar fill far too slowly but finally it is complete. You hit play and the video does as it is told.

The screen bursts to life and there's Becky stood in front of her bed in her room.

"Hi Mark," She waves and giggles softly, "I've been errr.... Thinking about our time together and I realised something."

She stops and smiles, her breasts heaving underneath her strappy black vest top.

"In all the time we were dating," She continues, "You never got to see me cum, not even once! Poor baby!"

She laughs cruelly.

"I mean you know why, don't you? Why I only gave you the occasional hand job? Why I never let you touch or even see my naked body?" She pauses and lets you start thinking of your own answers to her question, "Shall I tell you? It's because you got a pathetic little loser dick, there was no point letting you try and fuck me because you would NEVER have been able to make me cum! You're not man enough to make a woman as hot as me cum!"

She squeezes her arms together enhancing the faint top of cleavage you can see peeking out of her vest, she giggles.

"But seeing as while we were together you never got to see me cum," She smiles sweetly, "I have a special surprise for yo..."

She is interrupted by a knock from the door behind her. She grins a savage wide grin.

"Oh! Here comes your surprise now..."

She winks cheekily before turning and answering the door at the far side of the room. Standing there in jeans and a tight T-shirt is another guy as soon as the door is open, she flings herself onto him and they exchange a deep passionate kiss, she twists her body slightly bringing him into the room and positioning it so the pair of them are in full view of the camera. You can see their tongues rapidly massaging each other. You can also see this is not just any other guy, at first you're not sure but as she moves away and starts nibbling and sucking at his neck you can see the full of his grinning stupid face. This is someone you know very well, it's your friend Frank!

"I've been thinking about doing this for so long Becky," Frank says but is cut off from continuing as she plants her mouth back over his and kisses his deeply for a few seconds.

"Shhh," She says smiling pulling away slightly, "You talk too much!"

He leans forwards to kiss her again but is stopped by his own T-shirt rising in front of his lips. You see her yank the tight t-shirt up, exposing his toned abdomen and covering his face. She lifts her hands slightly higher, and his lips are slowly revealed -- she moves closer and lightly licks his bottom and then top lip with the very tip of her tongue. Blinded by the fabric of his shirt he clumsily moves forwards trying and failing to kiss her again.

She giggles softly at his futile attempt and clearly he's had enough of her teasing. He rips the t-shirt off the top of his head with his left hand before using his right arm to swoop Becky up off her feet and down onto the bed. She bounces briefly on the mattress but as she rises Frank dives onto the bed after her and soon has her pinned down and is passionately kissing her once more. Between the squelching of saliva sloppily being exchanged you hear her softly moan as his free hand gropes rubs it's way down her squirming body.

He roughly grabs a hand full of clothed breast and starts working the material up, as it rises to her shoulder she arches herself off the bed and expertly whips the vest top off revealing a skimpy black satin bra whose cups are barely containing her pert breasts. Becky tosses the vest top towards the camera, it lands atop of it obscuring pretty much the entire screen. You can still hear them though grunting and groaning, smooching and sucking.

"Oh, one moment Frank," She stops and giggles abruptly and frilly, "Frank stop it! Just need one second..."

The screen is uncovered, and the crotch of Becky's jeans fills the screen instead. She soon turns though, and you can see the faint outline of her juicy ass in their skin-tight denim showcase. She takes a step forward and as her perfect butt fills less of the shot and you can see the topless body of Frank waiting on the bed in front of her. Her hands move in front of her then to the top of her jeans waist band, a hand over each hip. She slowly starts to work the jeans down revealing embroidered black satin underwear, as the full beauty of her pantied derriere comes into view she stops and gives you a brief side to side wiggle of her ass, the two cheeks bobbing slightly under the black garment.

She crawls onto the bed and as her top half comes into view you can see her naked back and realise, she is also fully topless now. A twinge of jealousy fires up as while you watch her back he's looking at her naked breasts in all their glory and you've still have never even seen them in a bra! She slides over his still clothed legs and looks up at his eagerly grinning face.

"That's not fair," From the tone of her voice you imagine she is pouting, "You're wearing more clothes then me!"

Before he gets a chance to respond she's unbuttoning his jeans and roughly pulls them straight down and over then off his feet. She tosses the jeans behind her -- very careful this time not to throw them directly in the direction of the camera. As she turns her attention back to him you see that not only has she removed his trousers but also underwear too as his veiny throbbing cock stands to attention.

"That's much better" She says before leaning down and sticking her tongue out lightly tracing the outline of his cock from tip to base every so slowly. You can see him start to twitch in the bed as she gets lower and lower -- he practically spasms in the bed as she comes straight back up again except much faster than she descended -- quickly arriving back at the head of his throbbing member she lets a long dribble of saliva fall out of her mouth onto the tip of his penis.

She climbs further over him and pulling her knickers to one side mounts the tip of his penis slowly moaning as she does. He bucks underneath her trying to thrust upwards but she places a restraining hand firmly down on his chest as she pulls herself ever so slightly back up.

"Oh my god," she moans as she descends once more, able to go slightly lower this time before stopping and moving up again, "Your cock is so fucking thick and juicy, ahhh."

She moves up and down a few more times, each time progressing further and further down his, and even you have to admit this, massive penis. Well a much bigger penis then the one twitching in your pants currently as you sit there helplessly watching them fuck at least.

On screen she starts to pick up her pace as she rides and grinds his cock in and out of her pussy. As her hips really start to buck and sway with the motion of riding his cock she looks at you over her right shoulder for the briefest of moments and... winks naughtily before turning her full attention back to Frank. His eyes start to roll into the back of his head.

"Oh my god I'm going to bust the biggest nut in you right now!" Frank grunts at her.

"No, not like that!" Becky practically jumps off his now glistening penis, she grabs him roughly round the base of his shaft as she climbs backwards back off the bed, "I Want to taste your load in the back of my throat!"

He follows her off the bed and she drops to her knees, carefully positioning her self so that her face takes up one half of the screen and his twitching, dripping cock the other half. Not for long though as lifting behind the balls she swallows the entire of his cock in one greedy mouthful, she gags as his full penis enters her throat and goes to pull away a little but Frank's hand grabs her round the back of the head and pulls her back in once, twice, three times, her eye's water as she gags on he penis repeatedly. His hand moves away and she pulls his penis all the way out, now dripping with a mixture of her vaginas juices and saliva.

She grins briefly before swallowing the entire thing once more, this time she works it halfway out and back in again. Her hand grabs his balls playfully and as she starts to rock back and forth you can see hiss full balls bulge between her fingers as the squeeze with each pump of her mouth.

"Oh my god, you dirty little bitch Becky, this is sooooo good," Frank says breathlessly, "I'm so close, I'm so close I'm gonna cum..."

Becky releases his balls grabbing his shaft instead as she pulls it all the way out of her mouth. Pointing it directly at her own face she starts furiously jerking him off seconds later the first spurt of cum fires out of the tip of his cock landing in a gloopy mess across her left eyebrow and most of her nose. As the thick white cum starts to drip another squirt of cum fires across her lips, the majority firing into her mouth -- she shrieks and giggles as another shot and another shot of cum fires off hitting her cheek, her closed right eye, another into her mouth and underside of her nose.

Seven fountains of sperm go off in total before an eighth and final barely makes it off the tip of his penis and looks to fall on the floor wasted but Becky is quick and has out stretched tongue underneath it greedily lapping it into her mouth.

"Yummy" She giggles as she gives his cock a couple more sucks for good measure before turning towards the camera.

She really turning towards you, she wants you to see her face. Covered in thick globs of sperm running and dripping down her face. She reaches forwards towards the camera as if she was going to touch it -- to stop the video? -- but stops just before as Frank rises behind her and grabs her by the waist, her reaching hand drops down just in front of the camera to steady herself.

"I got much more where that came from Becky," He says, "You ever taken it in the ass Becky?"

"That's the ONLY way a guy can make me cum!" She moans behind her.

"Well you better get ready," He says as he positions himself before thrusting powerfully forwards, "TO CUM!"

She screams but swallows it in a shocked gasp as he plows his penis into her butt. He starts to move back and forth slowly at first but building in speed over time. She sighs and grunts with each stroke, her face twisting and contorting as it fills most of the screen in your hand.

Her moans becomes deeper, more primal.

"Oh my god, I'm so close, HARDER, FASTER," She demands as she pushes her hips back towards him as he thrusts towards her, harder and faster his face straining with effort.

"Take it, Take it Becky, take it like the dirty little girl that you are!"

"Then give it to me, oh yes, like that, like that. I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum...."

Her lips start to twist at the corners as waves of pleasure ripple across her face...

"One last thing, you've never saw me cum before," Becky says staring directly into the camera and you know she's talking to you now, she moans despite herself before continuing, "and you never will! -- Ahh..."

Just as she starts to climax her hand moves towards the screen and just like that...

The screen goes blank.

The video ends.

The final cuck, you don't get to see her cum.

Ever.