One Last Time

Story Info
A tale of submitting to a stranger for one last time.
5.9k words
4
20.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69boiop
69boiop
2 Followers

First and foremost I would like to thank my fellow author sweetdreamssss for proposing this idea. Her insights on this write were incredibly helpful. The tale is written by me and my fingers which are too tired to type a few words for themselves. I am typing this with my toes. I promise.

*

"Hey Rivan, Your order is ready for delivery. It's your last order. It's already paid."

Rivan looked around. He has a good judge of character. Faces filled with joy, sadness, and anxiety were all around. Friends hanging out together, new couples, awkward first date, single soul sitting in the corner staring at his phone screen while savoring every bite of extra cheese chicken fiesta pizza, as if the stereotypical restaurant vibes aren't stereotypical anymore.

It was a chilly December night. He changed to his normal clothes as he already knew that this order was going to be last order for today. He bid farewell and grabbed the pizza carefully enough not to spoil the toppings. He already made the mistake at the start of his job. And he surely didn't want to spoil the night of the poor soul who is probably so hungry that he/she is ready to eat the crust of the pizza like a panda eats the bamboo tree.

He put on his jacket and zipped up his delivery bag to keep the pizza nice and hot just like you want your woman on your bed. Nice and hot and probably tied up so she doesn't run when you bite her while trying to eat her up. The traffic was coming to a halt. He looked inside again to see his colleagues making the dough. Being a huge Gordon Ramsay fan, he whispered inside his mind, "yeah, spread it, season it and add a little bit of olive oil. Just like that." Well, that's what he thought. A smile appeared on his face realizing that he said it out loud instead of thinking about it.

Rivan put up his helmet, ignited the engine and started his journey towards the last customer of the day. It was his usual route. The 60-year-old vendor was still there. He has been there for the last 20 years, doing what he does best, making Jalebi. With a shawl around his head, an old thick sweater looking like rag piece. But the smile was still there. It reminded of his father. Always smiling, working hard in a textile factory to earn his daily bread. Both of his parents lost their lives in an accident six months back leaving a Rivan behind. A 20-year young man still figuring out his life.

"Oh, I am already here. Made it in 23 minutes. Is it the correct address?" He checked his phone to reassure himself. It was.

It was a luxury bungalow in the more posh part of the town. Probably made by skilled engineers with two-story residence, beautiful high arched windows, A long driveway with hideous tiles design and wired cameras. A house he dreams about, the kind of house where he sees himself in the coming forty years.

*Ding*

Rivan was looking around admiring the deep white-walled porch full of flawless glass work when the door opened in a motion slower than a sloth movement. A face appeared out of the darkness. A beautiful face with short wavy black hair, dull eyes under a wonderful pair of Garamond glasses.

" Here's your pizza ma'am."

"Thanks" She replied with a miserable smile. "Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure, Anything"

"Can you buy me a pack of Budweiser from the store? It's just one Km away."

"Damn it." Rivan cursed his luck." it's already late. I should get going."

"Please, I need it."

"I understand. But my manager will kill me if I indulge in anything other than pizza delivery."

"I am sure he'll kill you if you get a bad review. The choice is yours."

"Bitch," Rivan muttered under his breath. "Such a drag. I just want to go home and sleep, man''.But it was the fatigue talking. He reluctantly agreed when he thought of the potential tip and his inability to protest. The glumness on her face was enough to sound an alarm in Rivan's mind that something's wrong.

"Sure thing. I'll be right back." He replied with a polite smile.

The state she was in was constantly worrying Rivan. A series of dark thoughts were wandering around his mind. "Maybe she failed in a subject." "Maybe she broke off with her boyfriend." "Maybe she threw the banana instead of the peel. hehe," Rivan grinned like an Idiot. The sudden realization of the shop keeper looking at him grinning like an Idiot brought him back to the world of the living. He put the pack in his bag and took a deep breath.

"How long do I have to work like a fucking donkey?" The daily routine of him included waking up at 5 am, get freshen up and teach 8th graders for the next three hours till 9 AM. Have a little breakfast and attend college for the next six hours. The college canteen was pretty shite. But an empty stomach makes everything taste better. And his pizzeria job started at 4 PM. He hardly got any time to relax. A humble beginning as they say. It's not humble. It's hard. A lot of thoughts hit you like a fucking tsunami. If you don't have the power to handle it and you succumb to it you are worthless. That's how it's been since his parent's death. They inspired him. Without them, he is lost. Despite having countless problems thrown at him, he never let the curve of happiness left his lips. And that's what she'll be witnessing when she opens the door for him in this melancholic night.

----

"Did I do anything wrong? Don't do this to me. I am begging you" Tears rolled down her cheeks as she typed furiously.

"NO matter what you say to convince me, It won't change the fact that I am in love with her."

"But what about everything we had?"

"Stop bothering me. Or else you'll regret it."

"Please don't do anything. I'll stop."

*You can't reply to this conversation.*

*This number is not accepting calls.*

The marathon of texting was relentless. Her finish line was to get answers. Her fingers ran like a champion marathoner. Like it's her last run. And about him, Well fuck him. What kind of monster breakups on the text.

The tsunami of sadness was back at it again. Doing what it does best. Waves of anxiety, sadness, self-doubt, fear, self-loathing ruptured her to the core. She questioned her future, her choices, her worth, and her future. As if the world evolving around her came to an abrupt stop. The situation was way beyond her control.

"If I try to contact him, he'll share my nudes with his friend. Should I beg him to not do it.?" She thought to herself. " If I try to get in touch, he will share my pictures. No, I have to think of something else."

She pretended to be strong for a moment. But she couldn't anymore. Every time she tried to look at it positively, her feelings betrayed her. It's been three days since she shed a tear. Time passed in a blink of an eye.

"I can't take it anymore. Every moment has been hell for me. I don't know how I can survive this. None of the friends reached out to me. I just can't."

5.30 PM Dec 23rd.

Misha woke up with her wavy brunette balayage hair spread around on her favorite pillow-like fireworks in the sky. IT wasn't perfect. She didn't shower for the last two days. There was a stoical grin on her face accompanied by some dark circles around her eyes. Her parents were on a business trip. Like every other day of this year. And the last year. And the year before that. After a while, Misha just got used to it. She was used to the silence surrounding her every day. This was just like any other day. "The house will remain the same as before after it loses another member today." She thought.

Every thought she had led her to the same conclusion. The thought of death fascinated her. She felt no emotion or regrets. She decided a fate for herself that people have no control over. The sweet release of death. Wanting to taste the flavor of this forbidden food she sets out on a journey to make her remaining hours in the earth worthwhile.

She stepped inside the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled floor, Steam filling as soon as she cut the shower on. The water pours and drips by her sides. She bathed herself gently as the drops slowly made their way to her bare peanut butter truffle toned breasts. She remained still to let the drops touch her face and ravish her. She closed her eyes as soon as the drops slid down to the junction of her thighs. Her right hand made it's way to her pussy. The tip of her finger kissed her inner lips and a series of pictures crossed her mind.

Imagining every moment she had with her only partner broke her again, little by little. Every shove of her partner's length was mediocre and it lacked something. She realized that there was never love. It was all lust. The tsunami left its mark. It won't be fading anytime soon. She came out of the shower naked. Her time was near. What better way to spend it than good ol' large double cheese chicken pizza with some beer? But that's not the only thing she had in her mind. Every shag she had with her Ex-Boyfriend felt off. For the last time, she wanted to be in charge. She desired a slave and prey, that moves as she please, do what she says. And the thought of whoever comes through that door will enjoy her body, made her honeypot tingle.

*Ding*

"Well, that's one good looking fella for pizza delivery guy." She thought to herself.

"He doesn't know what's about to hit him."

Standing in front of her was Rivan. Heavy lidded coal eyes, five a clock shadow that compliments his square face, Completely oblivious of what's in her mind.

"Ma'am, your pack of beer." Rivan flashed a smile that can make anyone's day. It broke her concentration.

"Thanks. Here's your tip." She handed out a crispy five hundred note.

"I don't have the change." Said Rivan.

"Keep it."

"Are you sure?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. Keep it."

"Thank you very much. You don't know how much this means to me." It made Rivan tear up a little.

"Don't worry about it. When does your shift end?"

"It's my last order ma'am."

"SO are you heading home now?" A sly smile appeared on her face.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Would you like to join me for some beer?"

"I don't drink ma'am." Rivan never entertained the thought of drinking. Living in a ghetto made him witness countless fights and misfortune. And it's a promise he wanted to keep for his late mother. No matter how hard Misha tried to hide it, It was evident to Rivan that she's in distress. "But I can join you for some coke." He replied hurriedly in case she changes her mind.

"That'd be great. Come in." Misha opened the door and let Rivan in.

He glanced around the dimly lighted room. Leather sofas against two of the four walls and a big ass TV on the third wall and playing on the Tv a series of indie songs. Surrounding the Tv case there are pictures of Misha's family. In the middle of the room lies an oval rug with swirly patterns and on top of that lies a small coffee table. Weird looking sculptures beside the Diwan were staring right at him as if they are judging him. It was cozy inside.

"Have a seat." Rivan came back to his senses. He saw Misha staring at him while sitting on the sofa with a beer in her hand. The blue strip light reflected on her Oxford blue dressing gown.

"How long have you been working in that pizzeria?"

"It's been six months ma'am."

"Can you drop the ma'am? Call me Misha."

"Sure, Misha. I am Rivan."

"So Rivan, Ever been invited to someone's house?"

"No, you are the first and probably the last." Rivan chuckled.

"Are you comfortable? Is it weird?"

"It's a little weird. But You needed the company."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Six months of experience. It does that to you. And no one invites a stranger unless they are desperate for a companion."

"Well, Aren't you a genius? you are not wrong about that. But don't ask me about it."

"As you wish."

"Do you like your job?"

"It's enough to get by."

"Have you ever thought about your career?"

"Yeah, I did. But I am still confused. Let's see what happens."

The objective of Misha was to get him comfortable. Patience was never one of her merits. But whatever it takes. Misha sighed.

"Let's play a game. Shall we?"

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever you want."

"Have you ever played truth or dare?"

"No, I know about the rules. But never played it."

"Would you like to play?"

"Sure ma'am, uh-uh I mean Misha. Sorry I have difficulties remembering the names."

"But you have to take a sip of the beer every time you lose."

"But I don' t drink beer."

"Then make sure you don't lose."

"You are putting me on a tough spot here."

" Makes it interesting."

"All righty. It was your idea. I'll start. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth(Misha)"

"What do you think about our pizza?"

"Damn, Ok. It could be better. Maybe add some more toppings."

"Dare(Rivan)"

"HUH. Dare. I'll go easy on you. Dance for me while singing any song you like."

"Hey, That's not easy. I suck at dancing." Rivan protested.

"Well, the choice of song is up to you. So it's easy."

*Object achieved.*

A couple of questions and dares later she realized that Rivan won't lead the way. HE was being respectful to the customer and a little shy. The thought of exploiting him and taking him in Raw sent goosebumps down her body. Her heartbeat quickened. Their eyes met. She imagined herself naked under him. "Just a little more time." She thought to herself. Misha tilted back, a little, letting her back align with the sofa. Her legs crossed. The robe slid down a little, exposing her skin. Rivan wasn't interested in the game anymore. A 22-year girl was sitting in front of him, with her hair open, a nice pair of breasts and her complete thighs. Although her breasts were completely covered it was evident that there wasn't something in there to hold it together. His breath became heavy and deep.

"Well, She will notice my boner if I don't get out of here quick."

"Maybe If I hold the cushion over my dick she won't notice it."

"God damn, look at that body. I wish I could taste her from head to toe. If only I could smell her. I am sure she smelt of blueberry cake."

Truth(Rivan)

"Have you ever fucked someone?" Rivan looked at her in astonishment. But her face was stripped off of emotions. She was looking straight in his eyes. That was completely unexpected.

"N No Not really. I do masturbate though." HE stammered. But It gave him the push he needed.

Truth(Misha)

" My question to you is What part do you like the most about sex?" Rivan's thoughts were filled with fear, excitement, and anxiety. It could go either way. He feared offending Misha.

"Well, Foreplay. But I never had the opportunity to experience it completely."

"*sigh* Thank god. Wait, Is it a hint?" Rivan wondered. "Why do you say that?" he asked

"Let's just say that my last partner wasn't perfect. Well, he was a piece of shit. That motherfucker." She blurted out. But she was glad that she did.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"NO. I am tired of all this. I just want to forget about him. Hopefully, It won't bother me after a day or two."

"What do You mean?"

"Nothing. this is helping. Let's continue"

Dare(Rivan)

"I dare you to choose dare for the rest of the game." Misha had a smug look on her face.

"That's difficult. But alright." Rivan kind of liked her tone. He couldn't refuse.

Dare(Misha)

"I won't let you make it difficult for me. You too have to choose dare for the rest of the game."

"Alright." Misha knew she was close. "So we don't have to ask for truth or dare now. We'll just give each other dares."

"That's right."

"Alright. My first dare is to lose your Tshirt and pants." Misha's tone changed. It felt authoritative now.

"What?" Rivan wanted this. But was unsure.

"You heard me."

"Take a deep breath Rivan. Don't back away now. You'll never get a chance like this." Rivan thought to himself. He stood tall at 6ft tall. Her eyes followed his hands like a hawk. She was desperate for this prey to expose himself to her and to see him lifting his shirt to reveal his chocolate-colored body. His tummy was flat and a belly button that had a trail of hair leading into the underwear. He unzipped his pants and pulled his pants down. She fixed her eyes on the bulge under his black underwear. He sat down and looked at Misha, to find her staring at his body as if she'll devour it. He made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Go to the divan, Undress yourself, spread your thighs, wet your finger and circle it around your nipples. But don't touch the nipple." Rivan was dumbfounded with his confidence. But he decided to pretend tough. But every act of her was helping Rivan to express himself freely. He watched enough porn to know his way around women.

"You won't ask me to open my bra?"

"You're not wearing one."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

"Ok smartass."

She stood up from the sofa with a beer in her hand. She finished what was left in a gulp and walked down to the divan and untied her robe, aware of her intention to show her flesh. To tease him, little by little, To make him beg. Their eyes met. She closed her eyes to imagine her naked body, full of flaws but beautiful flaws. "It's not the moment to be self-aware Misha." She scolded herself in her mind. "Drop it. And embrace the real you for the first and last time in your life." She looked down to see her nipples, those dark and swollen nipples, like berries ready to be tasted. Her legs spread open in front of a stranger as she made herself comfortable on the sofa. Her wet finger made it's a way around her nipple while she looked at him, caressing his shaft over his underwear.

"Take that underwear off and play with your dick"

His cock sprung open as soon as his underwear came off. His junk was thick. The trail of pubes was where it was meant to be. Surrounding his shaft, making a fence. He handled it with the utmost care. A smirk appeared on his face witnessing a stranger staring at his dick.

Misha stood up. She couldn't help herself. She wanted it in her hands. To play with it, to take it in her mouth, to lick every part of it, to taste his cum. She desired everything night can offer. Rivan looked at her in anticipation. His heart was racing so fucking fast that someone could hear it from a distance away "Fuck this is too much. I didn't sign up for this." Rivan looked at her ever move. Every step she took made her boobs swing and bounce. "God, they are bouncing. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Misha knelt in front of him. Her face was 10 inches away from his shaft. Rivan felt her every breath on his skin.

"Won't your manager kill you if he comes to know about this?"

"I don't care." Rivan's voice was shaking.

"I didn't tell you to stop." Misha whispered looking in his eyes." Don't stop until I tell you to."

Rivan swayed by her words did everything he was told. His grip was firm around his cock. Thighs separated and a part of his ass crack visible. Misha could see his veiny dick and the balls surrounded by unnoticeable pubes. Without taking her eyes off of it she came closer to look at it. There was a small mole on his foreskin at the top. Rivan became excited every minute it dragged on. The movement of his hand did not stop. Misha being an impatient brat she is, undid the promise she did to herself to act tough and took one of his balls in her mouth. A weird yet wonderful sensation rushed through his entire body as he moaned in pleasure.

There was no stopping Misha. Her tongue wandered around and her lips had his balls entirely under their grasp. She felt his hand's movement stopping. Without looking up she held on to his wrist and moved it up and down thus moving his foreskin back and forth. Rivan's audible gasps made Misha hornier. Her tongue slowly made it's way up, just the tongue, all the way to the top. The feeling of a wet and delicate sensation on his dick was making him breathless. The taste of his dick was exquisite for her as it was her last one. She wanted to completely devour it. Those warm soft lips ran down his shaft and bathed it with her saliva. Rivan looked down and watched her head bobbing on his dick. Her fingers wrapped around the base, her lips tight, her tongue working fast and wet. Rivan brought his hands to grab her hair just to be caught in her grip. Both of her hands took control over his hands.

69boiop
69boiop
2 Followers
12