One Last Time

Story Info
Aaron and Sophie bump into each other on a night out.
1.1k words
4.1
9.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ax14
Ax14
5 Followers

Aaron and Sophie meet in town, it's rare because Aaron is never out on nights out and Sophie usually goes out somewhere else.

Sophie is wearing the top that Aaron bought her for a sexy weekend in Amsterdam where it showed a little too much.

Aaron sees Sophie dancing and can't help but think how good she looks in that top, her big juicy tits are moving with her dancing and thankfully the air con is on. Everyone can see her nipple piercings. The ones she got done just for Aaron. She looks great in the knee high boots she has on and the little skirt she's wearing. He knows she has a thong on underneath as he can see her beautiful arse jiggling as she dances.

He wants to go and talk to her but they don't do that in public. They are coparenting and friends at most. That's until he see's her on her own at the bar... Aaron creeps up beside her and orders his usual and a pink gin and lemonade and 2 shots of sambucca, for old times sake. Sophie goes to walk away, not even noticing he's there until he grabs her arm, she nearly wants to fight him. Drinks arrive and they toast to "us". Sophie goes about her night and Aaron continues to watch her enjoy herself from a distance.

Later on in the night, Aaron spots Sophie making her way, on her own, up to the taxi rank. He runs and catches up with her and hijacks the cab. He agree's, as he always has done, that she gets dropped home first. On the way back, Sophie decides to get a little closer and cuddle up. She thanks him for the drinks and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

She puts her phone in between his parted legs and her drunken hand lays on his cock. Aaron is immediately hard, imagining his cock in her hand with them nice new nails on. Her skirt is a flowy skirt, the ones she knew he loved her wearing. He puts his hand her hip but Sophie moves it to her arse cheek. He gives it a squeeze and she grips his cock tighter in return. Her arse is basically fully out in the cab.

He keep rubbing her arse and squeezing it, just how she liked, he can feel her breathing heavier and he rubs his finger up against her arsehole. He feels it twinge. Aaron moves his hand over again and rubs a finger against Sophie's pussy, it's dripping wet. He can literally feel it through her thong. Aaron is gagging to touch it, gagging to play with it and taste it. Right there, right in the back of the cab.

Sophie leans into her bag and pulls out her butt plug. She hit it in the bag when she had people house sit for her. She remembered it was there. Right there and then, Aaron slips the butt plug into her tight little arse, it swallowed it in one, like she knew it was coming, like she wanted it so bad.

Aaron and Sophie get back to her house and as she sits up, she feels the twinge of the buttplug in her arse and let's out the tiniest groan. He thought that's as far as it would go that night. Deep down, he was gutted, but Aaron was grateful for the short time spent with her. Sophie had other ideas, she invites Aaron back in and to get a cab back from hers later in the night. He tries to be polite and say no but again, deep down, he wanted her so fucking bad.

They both stumble in the back door, Sophie grabbing his cock from behind her as they walk down the garden path. Sophie goes straight upstairs while Aaron removes his shoes.

Sophie calls him up the stairs and as he gets to the top, he sees her there, on all 4's. This gorgeous pussy with the most beautiful blue glisten of the butt plug shining out of her arsehole. She starts rubbing her clit gently, she knows he is there. She says to him "daddy, I've missed you fucking me like your good girl".

That's it, Aaron loses the ability to stay calm. Within seconds his dick is protruding out from him and he is so hard. He climbs on to the bed and rubs his dick against her pussy and her clit. Sophie is desperate for his cock tries to get him to put it inside her but he has other ideas. He starts by spitting on her pussy and watching it drip down on to the bed, after, he slips a finger in and out of no where, the cream from her pussy drips out. He's not letting that go to waste, Aaron sticks his tongue out and lets it drip into his mouth, tasting the thick cream.

He can't take no more, he is so horny and ready to cum. He gets up on his knees and slides his hard cock into her pussy. It's so warm. It's so wet. Sophie let's out the biggest moan. He leans up, grabs her head, pushing it down into the pillows. Sophie is moaning so loud. Aaron says to her "have you missed me fucking you like daddy's little slut" she moans at the sound of him saying that. Aaron is fucking her so hard that the bed is now smashing the wall. Sophie begs that Aaron let's her cum "daddy please let cum over your cock" He can't help but say yes. He's missed the way her pussy grips when she cums. Sophie is rubbing her clit so hard, so quick that she cums within seconds.

Aaron flips her over, he immediately goes for her nipples. He loves feeling of the metal in his mouth, he loves feeling her piercings move. He starts sucking on her tits so hard. Aaron puts her legs up over his shoulders, her pussy spread, her arsehole out. Sophie always did love having her arse and pussy filled at the same time.

Sophie pulls Aaron in "fucking me harder Aaron, fuck me as hard as you can", she moans in his ear. He pounds in to her, the slaps of their bodies coming together get louder with each thrust. As Aaron is pounding, he can feel himself needing to cum. He needs that release so bad.

He asks his little slut "where do you want your reward princess" and without hesitation Sophie replies "can you fill my pussy up, one last time". Hearing her say them words sends him over the edge. He pounds harder and harder until, Sophie lifts his head up so she can see his cum face, she calls him a good boy and then, Aaron feels his dick pulse, not once, not twice but multiple times as he feels little princess pussy up. One. Last. Time.

Ax14
Ax14
5 Followers