One Last Time

Story Info
A chance meeting after an affair.
2.6k words
4.13
8.4k
10
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Last Time

It's another unremarkable Saturday. Elise wakes early, showers, and drives to the local mall to beat the crowds and forget about the awful evening the night before. Another fight over misadventures that have long passed. Yes, she was far too close with an older, married co-worker, but that was over. He ended up divorced as a result, and they hadn't had more than a passing greeting in months. Sure, she thought about him, even fantasized that it was him touching her most intimate places when her husband was using her for sex...

The mall is quiet, almost empty as only those who couldn't sleep or those on their way home from a night shift grab what they need and hustle on their way. Turning into a non-descript aisle, she nearly bumps into someone. Taking a step back, she recognizes him...the one who has haunted her fantasies and has led to more than one self-induced episode of pleasure, even when she could hear the breathing of her partner sleeping beside her. She can feel the blood rushing to her face as she watches his eyes beginning to recognize her...the confusion in his face transforms into a warm, inviting smile.

He seems awkward as he says, "Hey Boots, I'm surprised to run into you here."

She's equally awkward as she responds with "Hi" while reaching up to play with her long, dark hair - an unconscious habit when speaking with an attractive man. The use of his private nickname for her makes her belly flutter.

"Boots, I mean Elise, I've been thinking about you. A lot. I really miss you. I miss our connection."

She knows she shouldn't, but she tells him how she's been feeling. "I still think about you too. I know that I shouldn't, but it's been rough at home lately, and thinking about you helps me feel like I matter to someone".

His eyes seem to flicker with fire "You matter to me". He asks her, "When are you expected home?"

"I'm not" she answers.

"So, you're free all day?"

She knows she should discourage the direction of the conversation, but she finds herself nodding, never losing eye contact. Warmth is spreading throughout her body even though she knows this can only lead to trouble.

"Follow me" he says. She finds herself following him through the store, 10 steps behind as he leads her out of the mall, into the parking garage and to his truck. "What the hell am I doing?" she thinks as she opens the passenger door, steps inside and pulls the door closed.

She ducks her head down in case someone who knows her sees her as they pull out of the garage. Her head is on his lap and she can see his zipper, stretching over a growing bulge in his pants. Her hand, seemingly with a mind of its own reaches towards the zipper. She can feel the heat emanating through his jeans as her conscience catches her. "What am I doing? If I touch him, there's no going back." Her mind flashes back to the insensitive comments from the night before and thinks "fuck him." The zipper protests noisily as she slowly pulls it down. Next, she releases the button and can hear his breathing change. Her fingers delicately slip beneath the waist band of his boxers and trace through his sparce pubic hair. Her fingers continue lower, seeking the thickness of his cock. With her thumb and index finger, she grasps around the base and tugs, attempting to release it but he stops her.

"No, Boots, not now." She lies there, in stunned silence as they continue driving; her mind racing.

Fifteen minutes later she finds that he is pulling to a stop. "It's okay, you can get up now" he says. As she rises, she sees that he's pulled into a house.

"Is this your house?" she asks. He just smiles and nods as he gets out and moves around the vehicle to open her door. Once inside the tension is palpable. He turns to face her as they take off their coats. She is acutely aware that they've never actually kissed, only talked. The talking was deep and dirty, but kissing was always too intimate for her. Kissing would make their affair real. Now she watches his lips while he moves closer to her.

He watches her in the foyer; she's cute when she's nervous. Her beautiful, deep brown eyes scan the room but keep coming back to his. She pushes her sleek, dark hair behind one ear and her tongue flicks across her full lips. With her coat off, he steps back to take in her beauty. Her shiny black pants cling tightly to her well sculpted body, tucked in at the knees into her thigh-high leather boots (hence the nickname). Her ass has always been amazing, and while he loves it, it has always been the tilt of her pelvis that took his breath away...but now, observing her in his house - he realizes that it's not one thing about her, but everything about her that is sexy. Her legs, her ass, her breasts and her gorgeous face, framed with perfect hair. Their emotional connection had always been strong, but at this moment, he realizes that she's his perfect woman.

His eyes roaming over her body excites her and makes her nervous. Why hasn't he made a move? She can feel blood flowing to her neglected places and is quietly thankful that she chose her tiny pink thong this morning...a thong that is becoming damp with anticipation. "Well," she says, "are you going to give me a tour?"

"Maybe later" he replies as he steps towards her, placing his hands on her waist "but first, I'm going to explore every inch of you, the way I've always wanted to".

With that, he picks her up and carries her to the bedroom and places her at the end of the bed. His eyes are burning with desire, desire for her and only her. It has been so long since someone had looked at her in that way. He begins by kissing her neck, just behind her ear, sending shivers down her spine and raising goosebumps down her neck. His lips follow the curve of her neck to her collar bone. He pulls her sweater over her head, continuing to kiss and nibble her skin as he reaches her bra strap.

Her skin is warm and smells faintly of soap and perfume. His hands trace across her arms, down her sides, up her back, making her head swirl in sensory overload. She barely notices his fingers on the clasp as her bra falls down her arms and to the floor, releasing her ample breasts. His hands continue their delicate journey over her sensitive skin, across her belly and over her breasts, barely touching her hardening nipples as they tease and pleasure her senses. Gently but firmly, he stands her up to remove her pants and boots. She's confused for a moment when he makes her put the boots back on, but now standing in front of him wearing only black leather boots and a pink thong it makes her feel so erotic.

"Boots, you are amazing" he breathes. As she stands, he continues to kiss her skin, down her arms, across her navel, up to her shoulder and back down to her right nipple - making her gasp. It longs to be sucked into his hot mouth, but he has other plans. His kissing moves lower. Soon he is kissing the waistband of her underwear. Breathing in the scent of her arousal, it makes him want to devour her. He kisses down the front of her panties and she can feel the electricity of his tongue through the sheer fabric, flicking across her sensitive bud. Then his kisses and licking stops.

He stands and stares deeply into her beautiful brown eyes. "Boots, I've wanted to kiss you ever since the day I met you" She alternates between watching his eyes and his lips as his face moves closer and closer. "I don't want to do something you're uncomfortable with" he breathes, only inches from her lips - his eyes penetrate her soul. "I've never felt this connection with anyone" his lips are closer now and she can feel his breathe on hers. She knows she should control herself, but finds her face moving towards his, wanting to feel his lips on hers.

"Fuck it" she whispers again and uses both hands to grab his head and pull his lips to hers. Gently at first, they tentatively taste one another. He sighs in triumph, a sigh that turns into a muffled moan. Tongues touch and then twirl and swirl around each other as craving grows. Her body is on fire with need. They press together in a passionate embrace, and she can feel his manhood pressed against her groin. In a rush, her fingers release his pants and pull his shirt over his head. He pushes his boxers to the floor, grasps her left leg and wraps it around his waist - pressing his thick and swelling cock against the gusset of her panties. With one hand he pushes the fabric aside and presses the large, purple head against her dripping wet folds.

She's kissing and licking his neck as the head begins to enter her pussy. It's so tight that he has to move slowly. She feels herself stretch around him as inch after inch presses deeper and deeper, filling her, stretching her and making her grunt in appreciation. Through a mix of pleasure and pain, she feels her pussy relent and his cock plunge all the way in. They are pelvis to pelvis, pausing for a moment to savour this new experience. They fuck for several thrusts while standing at the end of the bed. He pulls out, turns her around and pushes her face down onto the mattress. He enters her forcefully from behind. She's told him that it's her favourite way to fuck, and her loud groan of approval confirms it. She's pushing back against him, matching his every thrust as her breathing turns to moans and gasps as the punishing cock presses into her deepest places.

Watching her ass is breathtaking, it's more perfect than he could imagine. His right hand firmly grasps her ass cheek with his thumb pressing against her rose-bud and his left hand is around her waist, gently stroking her clit - driving her wild. His hand moves for a moment and she can feel lube drizzled on the rosebud of her ass, and moments later, his thumb slip inside. The surprisingly pleasant pressure of his thumb in her ass, his fingers manipulating her clit and the pounding of his cock are bringing her to the edge. She can feel his breathing changing and she wants him to cum inside her.

"I want you to fill me with your cum" she gasps through ragged breathes. He slaps her ass hard and the sting sends her over the edge. She begins cumming on his cock, squeezing him with her pussy. He pulls out and shoots rope after rope of thick, hot cum onto her back. Pouting and exhausted, she tells him that she wanted that inside her.

"Oh, I'm not done..." he grins.

Her turns her over, pushing her up the bed so that she lays facing up, panties astray and boots still on. He pulls her boots off, slides her panties off and steps back to admire her beauty. Her breasts are perfect with dark, hard nipples. Her smooth shaved pussy is still slightly open from sex and is beckoning him for more. He lies over her and begins to kiss and nibble her face, neck and shoulders. She can feel his right hand closing over her left breast, grasping her hard nipple between the thumb and forefinger, gently but firmly squeezing it - sending pleasure through her. His mouth closes around her right nipple, tongue swirling around it as he nips, licks and kisses her wonderful breast. The attention is making her arousal grow once more. She can feel her wetness dripping from her pussy and down her crease and over her now quite sensitive ass. His kisses move lower, passing her belly button and on towards her throbbing clit. He bypasses her clit and licks from just below her pussy, up one side, then up the other. The teasing is causing her to squirm in a futile effort to force his tongue into her and onto her clit. He is in control. On the third pass, he slides his tongue between her lips, opening her wide and lapping up her sweet nectar. He does it again and again, the pleasure so intense it makes her head spin. The next time he licks her, his tongue just briefly touches her ass, sending fireworks through her body. Involuntarily she moans, encouraging him to do it again...and for longer.

He swirls his tongue around her rosebud, flicking it and kissing it with a mix of tenderness and passion. It makes her feel sexy and dirty... "Oh my god!" she murmurs "this feels amazing." As if on cue, he slips a finger into her pussy while licking her ass, pressing it deep into her g-spot. She's grinding her pelvis into his hand and moaning and sighing with pleasure. He moves his licking back to her wet slit but keeps that finger in place while his lips find her swollen clit. She feels his mouth close over her clit and his tongue swirl and swirl around it; a warm and delicious feeling punctuated by electric shocks causing her pussy to contract around his finger. She feels a second finger enter her and it pushes her over the edge. Her body shakes in orgasm. Before she recovers, he moves up her body and over her, pressing his restored cock against her clit. He gently enters her and they begin to fuck again, slowly at first but gaining speed and urgency. This time, they kiss as they fuck, and she can taste herself on his lips. It's so erotic. Their bodies match each other, moving together as one as pleasure begins to build. Her walls begin to shake as another orgasm overtakes her, pushing her over the edge of bliss as she feels him slam into her, tensing up and flooding her quivering pussy with his hot seed.

Breathless, they lie there together without speaking, just being together as they recover. It feels right. Eventually, with a kiss he turns to her and says "Uh, oh, it looks like we need to take a shower."

He leads her to the bathroom and turns on the shower, letting the water and the room warm up to a steamy but comfortable temperature. He lets her step in the shower first and tend to herself for a few minutes before joining her. When he does, he kisses her, picks up the soap and begins to wash her with it. She turns to allow him access to wash her back. His strong hands seem to massage as they wash, releasing pent up tension and making her feel more relaxed than she has in months. He continues to wash her lower back, over her ass, down one leg and then up the other. His hands briefly graze her pussy and she's surprised that it arouses her again, so quickly. She turns to him, takes control and they entwine into another breathless session of lovemaking under the hot water.

After hours together, becoming more intimate than she could have imagined, it is time to part ways. They chat about everything and nothing as he drives her back to the mall. There's a quiet nervousness as they both know what they did was wrong, but also so right.

"You know this can't happen again" she says as they pull into the parking garage."

"I know" he responds sadly.

As she gets out of the truck, she turns to him with a sly smile and says "See you at the mall next Saturday?" and she walks away...