One Letter

Story Info
Josh and Sara have a surprise party.
7.2k words
4.64
17.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

This is another take on the 'wrong house' premise. Todger65's editing makes the story readable, and I thank him for that.

One Letter

Josh and Sara have a surprise party

~~~~~{}~~~~~

1221 Woodland Lane

Josh and Sara sat quietly in front of the television. Sara was stretched out on the couch, while Josh was kicked back in the recliner. They were watching another episode of their favorite show. This was not an atypical evening. Most nights were exactly like this one. They had two types of evenings. One is as previously described. The second was the romantic night, a night that both knew would end in sex.

Sadly, the romantic evenings had become few, and far between. The couple had been married for five years and familiarity had taken the edge off their desire. They loved each other dearly and both wanted the romance back, but neither knew how to do it.

They were too reserved to share their innermost desires. The thought of sharing a fantasy was too much. What if their spouse didn't like it, thought it was gross, or worse yet, laughed? The result was two people that love each other sitting in quiet misery and need in front of the television. The really sad part about it was if Josh and Sara knew what each other was thinking they wouldn't have had a problem. They both needed the same thing, physical closeness with the one they love, but neither knew how to ask.

The couple are not ugly people. In fact, both are walking sex objects. Josh is an extremely well-fit man with striking blue eyes. He moves like a panther, slinky and smooth, his muscles flexing naturally. Women stop and stare when he moves like that. Women don't find him handsome; they find him almost irresistibly sexy. Their eyes tend to look downward, just to see if the package at his groin keeps the promise the rest of his body makes. They are never disappointed.

Sure, Josh was walking sex, but did he learn the skills needed to take advantage of what his body promised? You have to start somewhere. In Josh's case that would be a religiously conservative household. His entire education was in religious schools and university. Not a great start if you are going to be Casanova revisited.

If not for his natural curiosity he probably would have turned out to be a total dud. It was almost as if Josh's brain was pre-wired to make the best use of his natural endowments. His first kiss turned into an epic make-out session. As soon as he felt her lips on his, he began to improve on the process. His lips explored and it occurred to him that his tongue could be part of the process as well. The results provided their own reward.

His first touch of a real boob, his first touch of a vagina, his first taste of one, and the first time he pushed his cock into one, were all subject to his enthusiastic curiosity. All were improved at the time, and every time after, until Josh became an amazing lover. He just didn't get to practice all that much. His religious upbringing inhibited him, and he didn't take advantage of the large supply of willing women.

Josh and Sara met in their Junior year at university. They had been watching each other for more than a year. Both trying to get the courage up to talk to the other. Both were outgoing people and it normally wouldn't have been a problem. In this case, both thought the other was so amazing that they were unobtainable. Neither dared dream that the other would want to be with them.

When Josh looked at Sara, he felt drawn to her like an industrial magnet. He constantly fought his instinct to pull her into his arms. He was convinced that she would fit him perfectly. She was just a few inches shorter than him and had such wonderful legs. He would never forget the first time her big green eyes captured his. He had to force himself to look away before she read his mind.

His gaze moved downward to avoid her eyes. Down her sleek neck and further, taking in her amazing c-cup tits. Tits that seemed to be perfectly formed and stood up on their own. It was obvious to him that she wasn't wearing a bra under that sweater. Her erect nipples gave that away. He forced his eyes away from her wonderful chest and they wandered down her flat belly to her prominent mound, pressing against her skintight jeans.

A primal urge came over Josh and it took all his will to fight it off. If he had only known that Sara was fighting the same urges the couple could have saved themselves a year. As it was, they were on their way to suffering for another one if things didn't change. As luck would have it, they were forced together as lab partners. They began to balance their lust for each other with learning about the rest of the person. They barely finished their labs because they got distracted getting to know each other.

For the sake of their lab grade, they agreed to meet for coffee after class. That way they could talk without interruption or failing lab. The coffee meetings became more frequent and lasted longer until the couple became close friends. After their first real date of dinner and dancing, Josh kissed her for the first time. Five minutes later, they were frantically stripping each other. Their first time making love was beyond anything they could have imagined. They were inseparable after that and engaged six months later.

They married immediately after graduation and began their careers. They bought a large house with the idea that they would need the room when they had kids. They fucked like bunnies for the first three years, then things began to taper off. Stresses from work and the routine gradually bled their desire until the well ran dry.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

1221 Woodland Lake

Sid and Terry were very excited because it was their turn to host. The first thing on Terry's list was the invitations. She had her secretary Angela do the mailings. Angela was going to be attending as well for the first time, and Terry was ecstatic that she had convinced her to give it a try. Angela would be an amazing unicorn at the party and Terry promised herself that she would watch out for her. She didn't want Angela getting so much attention that it scared her off.

Angela was great at her job, but garbage in, garbage out. Terry wasn't known for her penmanship. Her notes were often nearly impossible to read, and Angela had done her best to read her boss's scribbling of her home address. It wasn't really Angela's fault that the address glitch occurred. It did occur though. Woodland Lake became Woodland Lane and thirty invitations to the next swinger party were sent out. A one letter mistake in the address made all the difference. Josh and Sara were in for a surprise.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Josh and Sara had settled in at their usual spots in front of the television. Sara was comfy in her boy-short panties and silky camisole. Josh wore a t-shirt and a loose pair of running shorts. Their show had just started when the doorbell rang. The couple jumped a little in startlement. Neither could remember anyone ever ringing their doorbell in the evening. They were separated far enough from their neighbors that they didn't even get Trick or Treaters on Halloween.

Josh got out of his chair and went to the door. His wife's eyes followed him in curiosity until he went out of view in the foyer. She could still hear him though, as his bare feet padded toward the door. Josh noticed for the first time that not only was the door solid, but it didn't have a peephole. He made a mental note to take care of that.

He opened the door and a nicely dressed couple smiled at him, "Hey! This is Barb and I'm Steve. We had better get out of the way. There are folks waiting behind us."

Steve took Barb's hand in his and the couple walked right by Josh and entered the house. Josh looked after them in shock, "Hey! Wait a min..."

His half shout ended as couple after couple entered his house and walked by him, casually giving him their names as they went. He tore himself away from the door. He had to get to Sara! He would feel better with her while whatever was happening happened. Then, maybe they could deal with whatever this was.

He slowly moved through the growing crowd and into his living room. He could see Sara across the room on the couch sitting stunned. He was distracted by a man walking up to him with a bag in his hand, "Hey Bud. Where's the bar being set up?"

Josh was trying to get a good view of his wife and didn't give it much thought. He just pointed in the direction of the kitchen. That began a cycle of people setting up their favorite beverages on the kitchen island. There was a bit of grumbling about the lack of preparation for the party. Josh couldn't see a way through the growing crowd without being rude about it. Someone must have found his music system because suddenly the room was filled with dance music.

Mark and Lee entered the house together. The two men were used to making an entrance. Both were experienced seducers and had often worked together to convert reticent wives into three-way sluts. They were smooth operators and very skilled at their chosen hobby. Their swinger group was always happy to see them show up. They knew that the two studs would provide some great entertainment before the night was over.

Mark was the first to spot Sara and he quickly brought her to Lee's attention. The two men homed in on her and meandered through the crowd until they were next to the couch. Recognizing that the legendary duo was moving in for the kill, the two people sitting on either side of Sara stood and walked away. Mark instantly sat on Sara's right just as Lee sat down on her left. The game began.

Josh noted the two men sitting down next to his wife and he wasn't sure that he wanted them near her. He was about to force his way through the crowd when a vision of beauty walked into the room. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she shyly made her way through the crowd. Josh made his way over to her, "Hi. I'm Josh. I guess, welcome to my home?"

She looked up at him shyly, "I'm Angela. Nice to meet you. This is my first time at one of these things and I'm not sure what to do."

Josh looked into her pretty blue eyes, "Yeh, I guess you could say it's my first time too. I do have a question though if you wouldn't mind educating me."

Angela smiled up at the sexy man in front of her, "Sure, if I can." Wow, he's hot!

Josh realized that he was checking her out and brought his attention back to her face, "Uhm, Yeh... Oh, what exactly is this thing?"

Angela giggled, "Yeh, like you don't know!"

Then she noticed the serious look on his face, "Wait a minute. You mean to tell me you really don't know? How is it that you're having the party and don't know what it's about?"

Josh's confusion deepened, "That's just the thing. Sara and I were just watching television when everyone showed up. We definitely weren't planning on having a party."

Angela wasn't sure that she believed him even though he looked so sincere, "I think you might be teasing the new girl a little bit, but I'll play along. This is a swinger party."

Josh was confused, "What's a swinger?"

Angela laughed, "Oh, you are good at this! Ok, our swinger group is a bunch of married and unmarried people that like to have sex with each other. Swinger parties are how we all get together and have fun. Like I say, this is my first one and I'm not an expert on the process."

Josh was stunned, "Holy shit! You mean that I have a house full of people that want to have sex with each other? What the hell do I do now?"

Angela suddenly got the sneaking suspicion that Josh wasn't teasing her at all. She pulled her folded invitation out of her clutch purse and handed it to him, "Here's my invitation. This is 1221 Woodland Lane, isn't it?"

Josh read the invitation and turned pale, "That's our address all right, but I would remember if we had planned to have sex with a house full of strangers. It's not something I would forget, and I can tell you without a doubt it wasn't our plan for this Friday evening."

It was Angela's turn to be stunned, "Oh my god! Wait a second."

Angela pulled out her phone and did a Google search for Sid and Terry. She soon found their address, "Holy shit. They live at 1221 Woodland Lake, not Woodland Lane. Terry is my boss. I'll call her right now."

Josh held up his hand, "Let's go somewhere quiet so I can listen in."

Josh took a quick look over at his wife. She was in deep conversation with the two men sitting on either side and didn't seem to be in any trouble. He did wish that she would put some more clothes on but realized that she probably couldn't get through the crowd. He took Angela's hand and led her from the room.

He couldn't help but notice how nice her hand felt in his and a twinge of guilt settled in his stomach. He approached one of the spare bedrooms and found it to be in use. The four people screwing on the bed didn't seem to mind brushing against each other. As he watched the men switched partners! He wanted to scream at them to get out of his house but knew that they were just the tip of the iceberg.

All three spare rooms were busy and he arrived at the closed door to the master bedroom with some trepidation. He knew that he would lose his temper if he found swingers sullying his marital bed. He pushed open the door to find an empty room. Letting out a sigh of relief, he pulled Angela into the room, shut the door, and pressed the lock button. The couple sat on the bed as Angela called her boss on speaker.

Angela waited as the phone rang on the other end. "Hello?"

Angela was surprised at how tremulous Terry's voice was, "Terry! It's Angela. There's been a huge mistake. Everybody in the swingers club showed up at Woodland Lane! They've invaded this nice young couple's house and we don't know what to do."

After a short pause Terry took control, "Sid and I were wondering where the hell everyone was. I thought we'd been blackballed or something.

"Ok, here's what we're going to do. It's going to take Sid and I a good forty-five minutes to get there from here. You're just going to have to wait until we get there. Please, whatever you do, don't try to fix this on your own. I'll take care of it as soon as we get there."

Josh was pissed, "What the hell am I supposed to do with these people until you get here? They're already having sex in my spare bedrooms. Sara and I didn't ask for this shit. I think I'll just call the police and let them sort it out!"

Terry's voice was panicked, "Please! I'm begging you not to do that! It will be all over the news and lives will be ruined. I swear I will make it up to you. We'll pay to get your house cleaned and will cover any damages. I'm sure we can compensate you for your trouble. Just please don't do anything until I get there."

Angela was rubbing Josh's arm trying to calm him and it worked. Her caress on his arm distracted him from his anger, "All right I guess, but hurry. Things have already gotten crazy."

Angela ended the call and turned toward Josh. She looked up into his eyes as he looked back. The attraction between them was palpable and they instinctively moved closer until their mouths were nearly touching. Josh's voice was husky with arousal, "You are very beautiful Angela."

Her voice was a whisper, "You are the sexiest man I have ever seen."

She covered the short distance between them, and their lips met in a soft kiss. Within moments the kiss became much more and the couple completely lost track of time. Josh hadn't felt such arousal for years and nearly became lost in it. Suddenly Josh pulled away. His face flushed with guilt and lust, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I have to go check on Sara."

He moved toward the bedroom door with Angela right behind him clinging to his hand. He opened the door, then looked back at her, "That was amazing, but I'm married and can't be doing that."

He walked into the hall and closed the bedroom door behind him. The couple walked down the hall toward the rest of the impromptu party. A lot had happened in the living room during the half hour that Josh and Angela had been making out like teenagers.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Sara

Sara was in a mild state of shock as her house began to fill with strangers. Two very hot looking guys sat down on either side of her, and she blushed at the thoughts running through her head. They quickly introduced themselves as Mark and Lee and soon had her head in the clouds with their smooth talk. She hadn't felt this way for a long time. Josh almost never said the sweet things these two were saying. Not only that, but their intelligent flirting was also having a profound impact on her.

Then things got really crazy. Right in front of her a man was seriously making out with a hot looking woman. Sara's nerves were nearly out of control as she watched the man slowly strip the woman while kissing everywhere that he bared. The tingle in her crotch told her that she was becoming aroused at their sex show. It never occurred to her to say something. What they were doing seemed so intimate, and so far out of her experience, that all she could do was sit and watch in fascination.

Mark and Lee were more than happy to take advantage of the situation. They could see the signs of Sara's building arousal and set out to ensure that it became a wildfire of lust. Casual touches became light caresses. When the man went down on the woman and she began to moan, Mark leaned in and kissed his way up Sara's neck. He nibbled her ear and the goosebumps grew on her arms.

Mark whispered into her ear, "They look really hot don't they. Look at her. She's loving everything he is doing. Watch her face. See the joy and the arousal? She wants him."

Sara knew she should shove him away and was going to do so real soon. Just not right this second. Mark moved back a little and Lee swooped in. He kissed up the other side of her neck until he reached her ear, "Imagine you're her. Wouldn't it be amazing to have someone eat you like that? Can you imagine two men doing things like that to you, loving your body, and making you cum so wonderfully."

Sara's heartbeat was through the roof and she was breathing rapidly. Regardless of her good intentions, she was rapidly losing herself to the seduction. Mark's hand came up and turned her face toward him. He planted a soft kiss on her lips while his partner in crime licked down her neck, nibbling her skin as he went. When her hand came up and rested on Mark's shoulder, he knew they had her on the hook. Now, the two men just had to reel her in.

He released her lips and turned her head toward the couple. Sara watched the woman laying spread on her coffee table with the man's face buried in the woman's crotch. She continued to watch with fascination and lust as the woman orgasmed. The woman sat up and reached for her partner's pants. Soon the pants were on the floor and the man's respectable erection was pointing at the woman.

Mark had been massaging his way down her arms, then over to her stomach. He rubbed her lightly while his hand moved higher. He ran his hand under her breasts, getting her used to his presence. Then, he extended his thumb and let it brush across her erect nipples as his hand brushed back and forth.

Not to be outdone, Lee had been running his hand up and down her thigh. Each time he came closer to her pussy. When the woman took the man's cock into her mouth his fingers began to caress Sara's pussy through her satin boy shorts. Mark pulled up her camisole and his mouth found her nipple.

Sara was well and truly lost in the eroticism of the moment. The two men were touching her in the most amazing ways and the sight of the man's hard cock sliding in and out of the woman's mouth served to magnify her arousal.

She softly said, "No, we shouldn't do this." but offered no resistance as Mark pulled her camisole up and over her head. Mark kissed her passionately, then went back to kissing and nibbling at her amazing tits. Lee took Mark's place at her mouth. Their kiss was as heated as it could get, and his hand slid into her boy shorts to play with her pussy. He soon discovered that she was very wet and knew it was time to take things up a notch.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers
12