All Comments on 'One Little Bruise Ch. 02'

by PheeGee

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
Oh my god!!!

This was the best thing I've read in a while! I absolutely loved the mom...jeez, she rivaled the main characters. I think this the best one you've done yet. Jamie is such a mixed bag of character traits, calling him a 'little shit' is just perfect. Wow...thanks, made my morning :} Five stars all the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I want Sam on cracker with a little Jamie on the side...lol

Loved it. I was just wondering if you planned to continue this story and you didn't disappoint me!!!!! Everything leading up to the sex was actually as hot as the moment itself. Alpha/dominant men are my favorite and watching Sam develop those tendencies as he works his "boy" over is delicious and sensual at the same time. I know you aren't going to leave us hanging for too long. Yes, we're greedy and want more...hahahaha. Keep up the great work.

larea412larea412almost 14 years ago
Awesome!!

I loved it. I can't wait for more. It was one of the best stories I've read on this site. Please post a new one soon. Don't keep us waiting to long.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
Delicious

Your writing continues to improve. I enojyed the first story, but truly, this second installment was a total wipe out over the first. And Sam is... hmmm... complicated. I like him very much. I think there's far more going on under the surface there, though, and I'd truly like to see another chapter where you mine out and expose the hidden gems there. Congrats on an excellent piece of work. Extraordinary.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
Love it!!!

Yay you!!! I am really enjoying this series... Please have more, I love Sam... And I generally love how you've built your characters... Great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THANK YOU

I loved this story it was great and I can't wait to see what else happens with Sam and Jamie. I would love to know what Sam said to the bully. I think Jamie's sister needs her ass spanked and not in a playful way. Thank you so much for a great story I was so afraid that you would have Sam regretting what happened I was thrilled that he was all for a relationship and not just sex.

PheeGeePheeGeealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I am grateful for all the positive comments. I struggled with how I wanted to go forward with this story: Will Sam pull back, or maybe even be an ass about what happened? Will one set of parents, or maybe even both be dead set against their son's sexuality? Will there be big conflict at school?

I decided on this chapter that I would rather concentrate on the development of their relationship without too much outside static. I was scared I rushed through resolving any possible family or school issues, and that it would make the story less realistic. Than I remembered... this is a story and not reality. lol

But, no conflict also leaves me with no clear direction to go in. I can think of all kinds of naughty things for them to get up to but I am not sure what bit of plot to wrap around it. Any ideas would be appreciated. lol

Oh and yeah, Casey, the sister, needs a paddling and I might have to step away from the m/m category to see that she gets it. I already know who is going to administer it too. ;)

Thanks again,

PheeGee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i need more sam and jamie!! they are the best, i hope that you continue their love story.

dendiadendiaalmost 14 years ago
Rockin'!

I love this story... And I especially love Jaime's mom. She's hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SOOOO GOOOOD!!!

Oh plz say there's more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OK, I'm in love with them.

I really dig the dynamic that's already there between them. Jamie would really blossom in this relationship, I think. I'd actually like to see them 5-10 years down the road, now that they've found each other and come out. They're so much fun - surely there's an adventure they can have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I love this story. I just read part one and now this one, I cannot wait for the next! I looove these characters! x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love the story, can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SIGH!!!

If I just say "sigh" and fan myself.. will you know how much I liked this

(guess who!!)

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayover 13 years ago
WOW!!

I'm laughing soooo hard. Great sense of humor for both the boys. You've got the beginnings of an awesome story line. These two could have their own series of stories. ( HATE the sister)

You are a very good writer, and I hope to read more ASAP!!!!

I will have to mark this story to my Favorites so I can keep an eye out for the next chapter........LOVE IT.........

Amorata49Amorata49over 13 years ago
Fantabulous Tale

That was nonstop fun, and I do mean fun. It's refreshing, for a change, to have some laughter mixed in with the lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FAN-TABULOUS!!

I hope this isn't the end of this witty tale. I would love to see more of Jaime and Sam. Wouldn't even mine a side tale of Jan. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for the update PheeGee

I was reading this chapter again for the upteenth time...lol. I'm really digging these two guys and all of the supporting characters. I don't know how I will handle waiting for chapter three. This is absolutely one of my favorites so keep the chapters cumming :o)!

geseendgeseendover 13 years ago
great humour

love this story. please continue. love the humour!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
So Good... Again

I'm biased, of course, but it's every bit as good this time around. No, I take it back. It's better! I know how much work went into the "extra" at the end and you truly outdid yourself, Miss Phee. I, too, am anxiously awaiting Chapter 3. And... thank you. Truly. Your Wicked One was touched by the note at the beginning. Honestly, it's a pleasure editing your work. You keep writing and I'll keep cleaning up your punctuation. Deal? Get to it. More Sam and Jamie, Please!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Like I said...

it was very good the first time, but way better this time around. I picked up the little changes that had been made. Wicked did a geat job :) Girl, can't wait for ch3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I've been reading this chapter and the other over and over since finding it! I really love this story so much. You've done such a wonderful job with it and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one little bruise

I've read this one before and just now re-read it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry!!!! PLEASE!!!! A very delightful story so far. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love these characters!

If you're looking for conflict, I think you could possibly fast forward to the summer, college decisions (will they stay together or have a long distance relationship) or have love interests trying to lure them away from each other (I think the cougars and girls from school aren't going to accept Sam's 'sudden' switch to being gay).

Whatever you decide to go with, please write something else about these people, they are too frickin adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
?????????????

I wonder, are we going to have Ch.3, if yes, then - when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chapter 3??

I can't stop thinking about the happy couple. I need more! You're doing a fine job, by the way; keep it up.

poshbillionaireposhbillionaireover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

Fantastic story...more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i love this story im so ready for chapter 3 already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is Chapter 3??

Love this story with the charming characters!! One of my favorites!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

It's been months since chapter two and still no chapter three *cries pitifully*. you are by far my favorite author and these two are wonderful. Please please please write more!

lori1969lori1969over 13 years ago
*sigh*

still waiting.....please soon!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 13 years ago
Fantastic...

Several lol moments

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
Just read this again for, like, the eighth time

It still as fresh as the first time, but I'm really really really ready for the next chapter, Phee! Bring it! Love these guys.

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
Please

PleAse write te next chapter oh and make sure u put a seen were cadets boyfriend tries to do something to jamie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where is chapter 3????????

i've been waiting forever!!! not to rush you but where is it????

thanks!

lori1969lori1969over 13 years ago
When?

Love this story and I'm waiting anxiously for chapter 3!

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 13 years ago
Grandpa says....

"Calm down, Frank,The boy is no more gay than I am. He's just being lazy. It must be easier to get into boys' pants than girls' these days, I guess."

Come on that was the funniest line in your story, toping out Jamie's mom picking up the phone and talking about the va-jay-jay.... you did a great job turning what could have been a horrific and traumatic tragedy into a laugh out loud comedy great job!

BabyVampyBabyVampyabout 13 years ago
Love this!

I laughed throughout the whole wonderfully crafted story! It was fantastic and has definately been saved to my favorites! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story! I eagerly await Chapter 3!

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Abandoned?

Will there be a Ch. 3 or is this story abandoned?

I mean, I know it's a free site but it irks me when a writer says there's another chapter in a couple of weeks and nothing for almost a year now?

If there isn't another chapter, it's quite simple to let your followers/fans know that there won't be any more.

This is what you do, go under your bio tab and write something like...there won't be a chapter 3 and good riddance or something than update...and tada!!! all done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Im Lovin It

Dis Story Is Awesome I Just Cant Stop Readin Plz Add Another Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Your characters are so utterly lovable.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 13 years ago
Unbelievably hot

Whooee! I want Sam in my bed. Jesus christ that guy is hot. All that attitude, loving and sexy and savage and playful all at the same time. And I love Jamie too. How adorable :) I wanna be him though. Where is the next promised chapter, by the way? You can't leave people hanging with a "I promise three weeks". It's middle of march!

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
Well

...what can I add to all this comments, only ...more!!!!...please ;)

I'd like some more stories about similar characters like this one. I just love the way you write!

Thnx for them...;)

lgbaby66lgbaby66almost 13 years ago
OMG!!!

Please you have to write more. No way can you bail on a story this good.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
Need the next chapter

Have read this story over and over, my favorite. Want to read more about Sam & Jamie discoveries

MTaGiLMTaGiLalmost 13 years ago
A Favorite!

Can't get enough of Jamie and Sam! Please continue their story, its so sweet and hot!

bkluvrbkluvralmost 13 years ago
hmmm it May 2011... so where is September 1, 2010 -- Chapter 3?

I think you have forgotten to put up the next chapter in this amazing story! Chop, chop PheeGee, don't keep your fans waiting.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 13 years ago
I wanna see the tables turned :)

I think Sam would enjoy the absolute hell out of bottoming for Jamie :) make it happen!

sensual_bluesensual_bluealmost 13 years ago
Next Chapter Please!!

I love this story and i love Sam and Jamie, please write the next chapter, all this waiting is going to drive me crazy!!! And make it longer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please Continue!!!

This is an excellent story, please continue it. I just love the dynamic between Jaimie and Sam. I can't wait to see what happens with them!

LynneLynne23LynneLynne23almost 13 years ago
Loved it, hun!

There haven't been many of stories on this site that I found to be funny, but sexy and loving at the same time. I love their chemistry and how loving and caring the boys are to each other. Good job! Hope you continue. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting!!!!

I am waiting for chapter 3! Please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New Material.

I love this story, as is. Never mind a new chapter; it is at turns hot, sweet and funny. I think it is a masterpiece as is. That said, I do wish you'd write more stories as you're obviously very talented!

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
Can wait

love this story it´s greate can´t wait for you to post soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story

Can't wail 'til the next installation. I am quite curious.

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
mmm

I can't wait for the next chapter! omg i luv the characters and the plot.

happy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!

I love this story: hot, sexy and sweet all at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

where is the rest? when is it coming?

dansefaedansefaeover 12 years ago
More more more!

I've reread this story for like 3 or 4 times and I just can't get enough. Please please release more chapters soon!

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 12 years ago
Delirious

When is the next chapter coming. I couldn't stop reading, then I read it again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Beautiful story, love Jamie and Sam. Wish I could read Ch. 3 right now.

dansefaedansefaeover 12 years ago
Chapter 3 pleaaaassseeee...

I've been re-reading this story for I dunno how many times now. I loooove it and can't wait for the next chapter. So pleaaasee hurry! Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where is chapter 3

omg this was so good!!!!

where is the next chapter

the characters were so believable

i wanted to smack his bitchwhore of a sister though

she should get a v/d for being such a bitch

SachitaSachitaover 12 years ago
I love it

This story made me burst out laughing a few times... Kinda embarrassing in public places. I hope you continue the story when you have time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 3

Awesome, fun and cute....waiting for chapter 3, please?

CAM2011CAM2011over 12 years ago
Great story!

Hoping for another chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Still waiting on that next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

love this story!!!!!!!! i laughed my butt off! can't wait till the next chapter.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseabout 12 years ago
Chapter 3 PLEASE!!!

I am totally in love with these charcters, please post Ch. 3......

Deamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse...

ZillianBlaiseZillianBlaiseabout 12 years ago
OMG!

I have never been able to find that middle between hardcore and vanilla if u understand my meaning but this was perfection and i know it will only get better and i love that even though J is the sub hers got spunk nd isnt a week helpless little thing its amazeing! ohhh i cant wait for more!!!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseabout 12 years ago
Please post another....

This is hot. please post chapter 3 please...

i love romances....

Deamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse...

gessie4gessie4almost 12 years ago
finish Sam & Jamie's story please

really its passed 2010, are you ever going to finish this story. Its worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please please finish this

This is a really great story! Please write more!

meetngreetmeetngreetabout 11 years ago
Still waiting.

I reread this story every 4 months or so in hopes that the 3 chapter will be posted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
such a shame

that something this good is still unfinished.

it's awesome though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please don't leave this story abandoned! We anxiously await your return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story. Can't wait for the 3rd chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tease

I am reduced to begging. I have also read this numerous times hoping to find that the elusive chapter 3 has been added. Please keep writing and posting! Any story is welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where the freak are you?!!!

I hate it when I find awesome writers with kick-ass stories on this site and then they leave them unfinished. I mean what is the point of writing great stories like this and putting in so much work so people can read them and give you positive feedback and have them almost begging on their hands and knees for more, then not finish your story. Its so sad and frustrating when this happens, and I almost feel mad at myself for even reading the story in the first place.

I know personal life and things such as that may have a part to play in this sometimes too, but to go years with out a new chapter or at least some kind of sign to show us that you are still alive and well out there would be nice.

I know I may be acting a bit harsh and in a way I am taking some of my frustration out on you. This is not the first time i've encountered this problem and I'm just tired of if.

You really do have a great story and I hope you come back to finish it. Just please don't let it be a few more years till you do.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Begging

I am reduced to a pleading begging mess wanting more of this story. Even knowing there is no next chapter, I continue to reread this story. Each time I laugh, cringe and sigh at the emotion portrayed.

Sometimes stories this well written are continued elsewhere online. Anybody know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

To everyone who's begging PheeGee to continue the story, a hint: a lot of the authors here, for some weird reason, tend not to update here as often as elsewhere. If your story is unfinished at a site, take a chance and google their author name and the title of the story.

As it so happens, PheeGee's One Little Bruise comes up in two other sites. One mentions it's still a WIP, and the other one is Nifty. Both have up to chapter 6, but it seems likely that it was intended to be updated but was abandoned (again), based on the foreword in nifty's chapter 6, which was posted on December, 2011. Still, that's 4 more chapters than what you see here.

Add this to the nifty domain of your choice: /nifty/gay/highschool/one-little-bruise/

ZucabrZucabrover 10 years ago
Scratch that.

Ah crap. Was too hasty. I'm the anon commenting before this one about finding chapter 6.

Just checked now, and the 6 chapters posted elsewhere like ar nifty are actually just equivalent to the two here on literotica. So yeah, this seems like it's abandoned.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82almost 10 years ago
Still

Still, Thanks for the tip

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On Goodreads

The author is on Goodreads with the works posted there. Looks like the account is active too. Maybe she will finally update it.

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5999615-phoebe-gee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
such a pity

This is a lovely story and here we are six years later and the story has never been finished. Sad , is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i have a crush on jamies mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

Sooo.. about chapter 3... and hopefully MANY more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's been seven years

And counting? Maybe? You dead?

LLAPLLAPover 7 years ago
All the best for 2017!

I hope you're alright. What a beautiful story :) Did you move to a different website to publish your stories? In any case, if you ever decide to post ch. 3, you'd make many readers very happy ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Such a great story. How come you haven’t updated yet?

LadyA03LadyA03almost 3 years ago

Creamed my panties and made my heart swell ♥

Alex_WiltsAlex_Wiltsover 2 years ago

I find myself coming back to these two often. I love the story, and hope you’ll continue the next chapters soon.

cmiextracmiextra11 months ago

Well, 13 years later, I'm guessing that promised next chapter is never coming, lol. I hate it when that happens.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Delightful story. Wonderful characters! I guess we'll never have a chapter 3, so I'll just have to velieve that Sam and Jamie had a long and happy relationship.

Kabba118Kabba1188 months ago

I went in knowing it was only two chapters and I was going to be left hanging. 😩 I doubt they check this anymore. Ah well. If they ever do, just know that this is a story worth continuing. 97 comments should tell you that. ❤️

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Second time reading. Even though it was never completed, it is enough to be delightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous