One Little Moan Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin keeps his promise whether she likes it or not.
3.6k words
4.52
61.1k
87

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,411 Followers

It was impossible to forget that night, even a week later, but Taylor tried. Kevin's cocky smile haunted her though. Awake or asleep, it would come back to her at random times. It made her uncomfortably wet in class, and kept her horny pretty much all the time now. She tried to imagine other men when she masturbated to relieve the pressure. That was something she'd barely done since school had started, but it didn't help. No matter who's face she put on the man in her fantasies, that damn smile always came back, and with it, those words "Your cherry is mine, and no one else is going to fuck you and until I've stretched you out properly." Nothing made her cum like that threat, and it lingered long after the words he'd written on her had faded.

It wasn't just the mental reminders of that morning she had to avoid though. Even though she'd hoped that Sara would lose interest in him pretty quick, she kept bringing him back to their room, or coming home from his apartment looking freshly fucked and reeking of sex. After a week of listening to the couple, Taylor's jealousy that she was having to settle for her fingers while her roommate was getting fucked into oblivion by his dick was only rivaled by the fear that one day that might actually be the girl pinned beneath Kevin's strong young body. She did everything she could to avoid him of course. She made sure she was never home during the day unless her roommate was, but with the way she caught him looking at her when she saw him on campus sometimes Taylor knew it wasn't going to be enough.

She'd never felt so conflicted about something in her whole life. On the one hand she wasn't trying to save herself for a future husband or something - she just hadn't found the right guy. On the other hand, she knew for certain that Kevin was not the right guy. The right man for her would never treat her roommate the way he did. That much was obvious. Knowing that didn't stop her from melting a little bit every time she fantasized about him having sex with her though.

It was an uneasy balance that worked well enough that Sara didn't seem to notice her acting any weirder than usual thankfully. Everything was normal enough in their room aside from the quiet bouts of late night sex that neither of them ever mentioned, at least until the night Kevin brought Sara home from a date so drunk he had to almost carry her through the door. Taylor had been up late studying for midterms, when suddenly she felt their door slam open. She turned from the book covered desk in time to see the pair stumble through together, and took off her headphones to hear what it was they were laughing about.

"Hey Tay," Sara slurred, sounding less than happy to see her. "Why are you still up?"

"Sara, are you..." Taylor trailed off, not quite sure what to say. Asking her if she was okay would just seem patronizing, but what else could she say. Sara was a mess.

"Because we were going to... You know..." Taylor said, trying to seem clever and subtle while she hinted at how much she wanted to get laid, but wasted as she was, she'd entirely lost those abilities.

"Easy now baby," Kevin said, easing her down into her bunk. "I don't think you're in any shape for fucking tonight. I told you - you had too much."

"Please Kev. Pretty please," Sara asked, practically begging. "I know it would feel so good like this..." She'd obviously forgotten that her roommate was there for a moment.

"Hey Kevin, can I talk to you," Taylor interjected, as he placed a trash can next to Sara's bed."

"Sure Tay," he answered, obviously mocking her.

"In the hall," she said, opening the door and stepping out. Kevin's only answer was that smug grin as he put his hand in his pockets and followed her out.

"Don't you know she's not old enough to drink," Taylor chastised him as soon as she closed the door behind them. She spoke as quietly as she could, and the hall was empty, but she was still worried someone might overhear them.

"Relax mom," he answered sarcastically. "She's fine. All's well that ends well, okay?"

"She could have gotten in a lot of trouble okay?" Taylor hissed, trying to make him see reason. "Look. I think you're a terrible influence on her okay? She's always had bad taste in guys, but Sara has never been like this before you. I---"

"I don't care what you think," he said, cutting her off. As he leaned forward and spoke those words she could smell how much he'd had to drink too. He was probably almost as drunk as Sara, she thought with a shiver. He was just better at holding it because he did this all the time. "But you should know that everyone is old enough with a good fake ID," he gloated, leaning forward to make her feel uncomfortable. "Not that the guys at the frat party we went to were checking the IDs of eminently bangable young hotties like your friend here."

"How much did she have?" Taylor asked, turning from the now passed out girl back to the man that had caused all this trouble. "Do I need to stay up with her, to make sure she doesn't choke on her own vomit?"

"Seriously?" he laughed concerns loudly enough that she looked down the hall in both directions to make sure no one else was peaking out the door to see what was going on. "More than a little, but less than a lot. She'll be fine."

"Can you keep it down?" Taylor protested, "The last thing I want is to be associated with a guy like--" Kevin leaned forward and kissed her then. Pinning her to the door with his mouth. She struggled against him, beating her fists impotently against his chest, but after a few seconds of his tongue dancing in her mouth she began to melt into him. The last thing she wanted was to be kissed somewhere where someone could see. That he was doing this publicly was almost as bad as the taste. Kevin's mouth was a deeply unsexy mixture of cigarettes and beer, but even with those details, the experience still swept away her resistance. When he finally broke the kiss seconds later, Taylor was left gasping and aching for more.

"We shouldn't," Taylor gasped as Kevin looked down at her smiling. "Not out here, people might--"

"You're right," he said, opening the door she was leaning against, stumbling a few feet backwards. Then he advanced on her again, and she was aghast. Was he so drunk that he'd forgotten Sara was in here? Was he going to make a move on Taylor right in front of her? A quick glance at the bed as she backed up and she saw that it looked like Sara had her eyes closed, so maybe she hadn't noticed yet. Taylor breathed a sigh of relief. She knew just how hung up Sara was on the handsome senior, and she'd never forgive her roommate if she thought Taylor was making a move on Kevin.

"Stop goofing around," Taylor whispered, retreating until she bumped into the desk on the far side of the room.

"Who's goofing around," Kevin answered, moving in for another kiss now that she was trapped.

"Sara is right there," she hissed in an aggressive whisper, turning her head to avoid his lips, "She'll--" Taylor never got the chance to finish that sentence, because as she spoke Kevin grabbed a handful of her auburn hair and forced her to turn and face him so he could kiss her again. This time her resistance burst into flames as soon as his lips touched hers. Something about the way he'd pulled her hair and possessively forced his lips against hers awakened something slumbering deep inside her soul. That little jolt of pain was something she'd never even suspected she needed until Kevin had used it to light her body on fire as easily as using a lighter.

This kiss lasted longer than the first one, and when Kevin finally broke it he said, "Drunk as she is, she's never going to wake up unless you're really a screamer." As he spoke he reached down and pushed her sweats down far enough down her thighs that when he let go they finished falling all the way to the floor on their own. "What do you say, Tay? Are you going to wake up the whole floor when I fuck you, or do you think you'll be able to stay quiet?"

"When you fuck me?" she asked breathlessly, still dazed by the kiss as she looked at her roommate lying only a few feet away from her.

"Yeah - when I fuck you..." he said picking her up by the waist and sitting her down on the edge of the desk she'd been studying on only a few minutes ago. "Right now."

"Wait," Taylor pleaded, "You can't. I'm not ready. I can't do this right now I..." she trailed off though as she realized he was ignoring her while he undid his belt, unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. She was mesmerized at what was happening to her, and how surreal it all felt. Here Kevin was, taking his dick out to fuck her, and her roommate was so close she could practically reach out and touch her.

"I told you that I was going to have this pussy," he said once his dick was finally free. "Were you a good girl? Did you save your cherry for me like I told you to?"

"I did..." she gasped, swallowing hard, "But we really can't do this..."

"Why not?" Kevin asked, "It doesn't feel like you're on the rag to me." As he spoke he pulled her panties to the side and positioned the head of his cock against her virgin sex, making her shiver as goosebumps of anticipation raced across her skin.

"Because I'm not on anything, and you don't have a condom," she finally managed to blurt out. For a few seconds she'd been too hypnotized by the sensation of being almost fucked to do anything but moan, but at the last moment a desperate fear at the idea of being an unwed dropout a year from now loosened her tongue.

"A condom?" He asked, smiling as he let the head of his cock press against her hole, stretching it in a deliciously painful way without quite going inside. "Sara didn't tell you why she loves fucking me huh? I'll let you in on a little secret before I turn you from a virgin into a proper slut, okay?"

Taylor didn't answer. She just bit her lip and looked down at his long smooth cock as it was perfectly positioned to claim her, and there was nothing she could do about it. From the angle she saw it as she looked down, his cock was lost in her dark public hair and it looked like it was already inside of her.

"I don't use condoms," he continued, "because I don't want to have to raise any kids, so I had a vasectomy years ago. As soon as they would let me. So there's nothing to get in the way when I turn your roommate into my cum dump. Why is it you think she cums so hard on my dick? She loves the feeling of getting her womb filled up and you're going to love it too."

"But... Unhhhhhh..." Taylor's words were swept away as his cock slid inch after inexorable inch into her pussy. "But... but... Ohhhhhh" she moaned, as he continued to press deeper inside her without registering her objections.

"God you're tight," he grunted when he stopped a little more than halfway inside her. He paused a moment and then started to pull out. He second stroke was even faster though, and this time he didn't stop until he was embedded all the way to the root, with his hip pressing against her clit.

"Mmmmmhhhh," she whimpered, trying not to be too loud as waves of painful pleasure radiated from her sex. She'd never even imagined something could feel this intense. Feeling good wasn't the right word, because the pleasure was shrouded behind a pain or an uncomfortableness that was difficult to describe. It would be like playing with herself with a muscle cramp, Taylor thought idly. It might feel good but she'd never be able to cum with a distraction like that.

When her lover bottomed out hard against her cervix, he paused a moment and then asked, "See what you've been missing out on baby? Sex isn't an experience you should wait for. It's something you should do as often as you can."

"It's not..." Taylor said, trying to keep it together. "It hurts actually. Please take it out. You might really be sterile, but I don't know you and I can't take that kind of risk with my future. I--" Kevin silenced her with a kiss while he fumbled with the hem of her shirt before he broke the kiss to lift it up and over her head.

"Now, if you keep calling me a liar, I might get offended." Kevin's answer ignored pretty much all of her protests, and as he started to grope her now exposed breasts she opened her mouth to tell him to stop again, but she never got the chance.

As soon as she inhaled to speak, he pivoted from gently groping her breasts to cruelly twisting both nipples at the same time making her gasp in pain. "Please," she squeaked, surprised by the sudden jolt of pain and also by the way it resonated with her poor abused pussy.

"Please what?" Kevin asked, sliding his cock slowly out of her, before slamming it back in faster than the last time. "Please fuck you?"

"Nnnnnooo," Taylor whimpered, overwhelmed by the sensations now assaulting her.

"Please make you cum?" he asked again. "Please show you the error of your ways?" His strokes didn't stop now. Timed with his words he started fucking her in ernest now. His hands didn't leave her tits and his eyes didn't leave her own as he started pistoning in and out of her like they did in the porn movies. He was fucking her. She was getting fucked, without a condom, by a man she barely knew. It was a terrible feeling, but there was nothing that Taylor could do about it. She could barely stay quiet as thrust inside her over and over again. Soon enough the wet sounds her pussy was making were louder than any other whimpers and the moans that were leaking out of her mouth.

"Maybe if you apologize for calling me a liar I'll pull out and cum on your pretty tits, how would you like that?" he asked finally, throwing her a lifeline that she clung to like a drowning woman.

"Yesss," she moaned, "God yes. Please - please cum on my tits. Please!" After the last ecstatic cry she realized how loud she'd been and looked over to her roommate, to see if she'd woken her up. Sara continued to lay there though, breathing slowly and dead to the world while her roommate was getting fucked hard and deep. It was a particularly twisted part of this whole screwed up night, and something about it made it hard for Taylor to turn away. She watched her roommate sleep as she felt the pleasure really starting to build inside her from the fucking for the first time and she wondered if the sleeping girl would wake and catch them in the act before they were done.

That was when the first orgasm hit Taylor. "Oh fuckkkkk... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." she swore, even though she hated doing that, "I... you need to stop... I'm... I... Ohhhhhhh..." she stammered, before the sensations coming from her body short circuited her poor abused mind. It was too much, and it had come almost from nowhere. One second the raw pain of the experience had been keeping her from enjoying it properly, and then only a few seconds later it was gone, and she was drowning only in the pleasure it left behind.

"That's right Taylor," Kevin encouraged her, "Cum on my dick. I always knew you could be a little slut with the right encouragement. Who knew that all you needed was six inches and a minute or two to ride them."

She wanted to respond, to tell him how wrong he was. That this wasn't who she was and she wanted him to stop. Instead all she could manage to do was moan "Nhh-Noooooo..." as he continued to fuck her in long deep strokes that were as relentless and irresistible as the sensations they inspired in her.

"Of course since you never apologized properly I'm going to have to teach you a lesson and cream that pussy, cunt." he growled.

"No, please.. Mmmmmm," she whimpered, "You can't... Y-you said ahhhh..." Kevin wasn't listening to a word she was saying though. Instead he swept a few of the books on the desk onto the floor with a loud enough noise that she was sure he was trying to wake Sara now before he pushed her back onto the desk so she was completely vulnerable and exposed to him.

"I said if you apologized I might go easy on you," he corrected, starting to pant now, "But I think it would be a shame to give a slut like you a perfect first time and then skip the most important part, don't you? What was the point of stretching this pretty little pussy out if I wasn't going to flood your womb with my hot cum, huh?"

"Nooo... Please..." she gasped, "I'mmmm sorry, I'm sorry..." She almost lost it again there. This time it was almost as much from the idea of a man filling her with cum as it was from the sensation of him fucking her.

"Not. Good. Enough," he growled. She could feel his balls tighten. She could feel his strokes getting shorter and faster. Even though she'd never had sex before, a thousand generations of evolution had conditioned her for what was going to happen next. "Take it slut. Take my fucking cum," he roared, bottoming out inside her as he he blew his load deep in her unprotected pussy.

Moments ago Taylor had managed to resist a minor orgasm at the idea of this man filling her with his semen, but against the real thing, she stood no chance. She felt his cock jerk over and over again as it sprayed its load straight into her womb, but it was the slowly spreading feeling of warmth that finally pushed her over the edge. That warmth was dangerous. That was the feeling of his hungry sperm searching for her defenseless egg, and all she could do was lay there as her womb began to spasm and suck in as much of that dangerous fluid as it could to the place where she least wanted it to be. She should be fighting to stand up so she could get to a toilet and let as much of that awful stuff drain out of her as possible, but instead she just lay there as echo after echo of that pleasure traveled through her body, bathing her so deeply in bliss that just for this moment she didn't even care that she might be pregnant.

"You know," Kevin said quietly once he stopped breathing so hard, "I didn't get her drunk tonight just so I could fuck you instead, but I'm glad she got wasted. I'm glad I got to be your first fuck..." It wasn't quite the romance that Taylor craved in this moment but she'd take it. She leaned forward on her elbows so she could stop his awkward words with a kiss before he said something that really ruined the moment. They stayed like that for only a few seconds, but in that time the unspoken promise was clear. This was going to happen again - probably more than once, and even though she was sure that she was sure that should horrify her, it just made the butterflies in her belly flap a little faster at the idea.

After the kiss ended there were a few words, and shy smiles, but as soon as he got his clothes back on Kevin found an excuse to bounce. "We don't want to wake Sara," he added before he left as quickly as he could manage. Then he was gone. Even that made Taylor smile as she sat up and looked at the small puddle of semen slowly dripping out from between her thighs. Taylor looked at her roommate then, and marveled how different she was in this freshly fucked state than she probablly would be tommorow. At any other time she would have already covered up her nearly naked body while she was panicking about the risk she'd just taken that was cheating on his girlfriend while she was passed out in the same room as them.

"That's just all so exhausting though, don't you think Sara?" Taylor asked, mostly towards herself as she finally stood up. "I can worry tomorrow. Tonight the only thing I need to do is take a shower so I don't smell like sex when you finally get up."