One Little Moan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In contrast to Sara's loud moaning and cursing while she was getting fucked, when she finally came she was almost silent. Instead of crying out she just curled up slightly between her roommate's thighs as much as her position would allow while she panted and mewled. She sounded almost like she was sobbing at the height of it, and for a moment Taylor worried she'd gotten hurt somehow, but as soon as that was done, Sara looked up suddenly, locking eyes with Taylor before climbing up her body like a woman possessed.

"Did you think we forgot about you," Sara teased as she grabbed one of her roommate's hands and moved it to her own breast. "I hope you enjoyed the show, because any second now Kevin is going to make you cum as hard as he just made me.

"Wait," Taylor said, remembering she was supposed to be a virgin for this next part. She wasn't supposed to know Kevin had a vasectomy or that she had nothing to worry about. Taylor might not be able to act her way out of a paper bag normally, but she was still new enough to all this that it still scared her every time even if she knew she had nothing to worry about. "He can't... I'm not..."

"It's fine," Sara said, kissing her. "He got snipped as soon as he turned 18. You've got nothing to worry about. I mean it. He and I do it all the time and you don't see me knocked up do you?" The words did nothing to calm Taylor's heart down as she felt Kevin starting to adjust their positioning so he could properly penetrate her.

"I know but--" Taylor started. That was as far as she got before his dick started to slide inside her, turning the final statement into a strangled gasp as he slowly stuck his thick cock into her already overstimulated hole.

"That's right,'' Kevin said, "You can trust me. Tonight you're getting the best fuck of your whole damn life."

"It's her only fuck, genius." Sara chimed in, "Of course it's going to be the best. But also - you know, the worst too, right?"

"Let's let her decide which one it is," Kevin said. He was so busy pulling his dick out to slam it in again that he missed the joke Sara was trying to make. It didn't matter. Nothing but the way his cock hammered against her cervix as he drove it all the way inside her mattered. It felt like that's all that ever mattered, but this time with Sara here to suck on her nipples and drag her long nails across her pale skin while he did it made every sensation that much more extreme. Taylor didn't even last a minute before she was cumming this time, and whenever she tried to say anything, Sara cut her off with a kiss. It was obvious that at this point, all she wanted to do was prevent her roommate from finding any excuse to stop this until it was complete.

She needn't have bothered. The last thing Taylor wanted was for this to ever end. They'd become one writhing, sweating mass of pleasure now, and time had ceased to matter. She'd already cum twice, and wondered idly if she'd make it to her third orgasm before Kevin erupted into her. She looked over Sara's shoulder, and studied him as he pistoned in and out of her pussy while he held onto Sara's hips for leverage. He was straining, and from all the time they'd already spent together she could tell he was going to cum any second now. It didn't matter. Each stroke was another wave of ecstasy that she didn't deserve, and could barely endure.

It was almost a relief when he finally bottomed out inside her for the last time, and erupted within her. "Mmmmmhh... Please..." she managed to moan between kisses, but it didn't matter. For once she wanted this. She wanted Sara to see what she'd been hiding for so long. She wanted her to see how much more Kevin enjoyed her pussy than her roommates, and when it was done, they all lay there gasping for a long time.

"Alright," Sara said awkwardly a few minutes later, "Get off me. I'm going to go take a shower." Just like that their little bubble of unreality popped and they were back in the real world. Suddenly Sara was gone, and all Taylor wanted to do was cover up. Kevin made his excuses a few minutes later, leaving Taylor alone and feeling dirty in a way that the shower she took after didn't fix. When she returned to her room after scalding herself Sara was laying in bed in a dark room and anyone could see she didn't want to talk about it. Taylor supposed that was easier than the alternative of course. She had no idea how she'd react if Sara had wanted to spend the night sleeping next to her, but even so, it made things awkward.

That lingering awkwardness didn't fade much in the coming days either. What they'd done had been so hot in the moment, but it left an ugly shadow across her psyche that made her try harder than ever to avoid Kevin and her roommate. A few days later all that changed though. It started with Sara crying, then screaming into her cellphone, but eventually the truth came out. Three tests later, it was for sure. She was pregnant, and Kevin was definitely the father. The revelation made Taylor numb. She felt for Sara of course, but it made it hard for her to feel much sympathy when her own period was still at least ten days away, even if it came at all.

Sara spent much of the next few days crying on Taylor's arm and apologizing for letting that scumbag do this to her. When that was over they tried to track Kevin down, but it turned out he wasn't even a student - just some sick fuck that got off on cumming in girls while they thought that they had nothing to worry about. Taylor's lust was slowly replaced by fear as the whole story came out, but not so much that she didn't finger herself to all the times he came inside her while she begged him to pull out after Sara fell asleep. She accepted the situation with as much grace as she could manage. Afterall, she'd sinned, over and over again, and if God saw fit to punish her, that was his right.

12