All Comments on 'One Lonely Breast - So What!?'

by XXscribbler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fabulous of you to so tenderly write about life after breast cancer surgery. You could teach a lot of people how to deal with it...patients and their lovers.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
A Deeply Moving Story!

What an astoundingly moving story. Expertly crafted and brilliantly presented! One of the best I've read on this site.

Best wishes,

Robertodavo a.k.a. Robert Davidson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story was much more than wonderfully sexy. It was one of the best expression of human love that I have ever read. What a talent to get past the "shame" of breast cancer and find a way to make the lust reappear. From this prostate cancer survivor who also lost a bit of his "being" from the surgery, this story brought a sense of feeling that I thought was gone forever. Deepest thanks.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
It's the person inside that counts

Whether they have a natural or surgical deformity, as you say, 'So what?' Love comes in many shapes and sizes, and whether she has one boob or two, it shouldn't matter.

Great story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story.

Kissing my wife’s scar after her breast cancer operation was one of the best things I could have done. it reassured her that I still loved her despite the operation. I understood her fears, but to me she was still exactly the same person as before. This story wonderfully expresses that attitude, and is very hot as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous