One Long Dream Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

"But why would he try the cunt, she hasn't done anything."

"Because of the origins of Cedartown and the long tradition of owning slave wives there, Daddy believes that any woman coming from the outside has to be tried, convicted and then assigned to a man in the village. If he were to try the cunt and if he found her guilty she would be sentenced to transportation—like all the original female convicts were, although they were transported from England to New South Wales—and assigned to you. Daddy told me that this morning when I told him all about you and the cunt."

"Okay, Mel, bear with me then. You were a slave there and still get treated as one when you go home, did he try you?"

"No, I was born in Cedartown and any woman born in Cedartown is born a slave."

"Okay, I think I get it now. So if your Daddy tries a woman and finds her guilty, she is sentenced to be taken to Cedartown, is assigned, marries the man she is assigned to and becomes his slave. Is that it?"

"Exactly, sir, exactly."

"Hmmm, what do you think cunt, sounds like just the thing for you don't you think?"

Sharon had been following the conversation carefully thinking that's just what we need. If they try me and find me guilty, I get sent to this place and get assigned to Adam and become his official slave wife. She nodded.

"Well, the only thing now is to get the judge to try you cunt. How can we do that, Mel? What charges would need to be laid?"

"Daddy will take care of that, do you mind if I call him?"

"No, go ahead, Mel. Here use my phone," he said reaching back to give her the phone, "we left yours at home in your hand bag."

Mel dialled and the sound of the judge answering echoed around the car.

"Daddy, would you like to try the cunt when we come up on Friday afternoon?"

"Yes, Daddy, Adam is very keen to have her convicted and assigned to him."

"What charges do you think are appropriate?"

"Of course, Daddy, I am sorry I shouldn't have asked."

"Where should we deliver the prisoner then?"

"To the Police Office beside the Courthouse, okay Daddy, we will deliver the cunt into the Police Office on Friday afternoon. Bye, Daddy."

"Well what charges will there be, Mel?"

"Daddy said that is the subject of a Police investigation and can't be disclosed. The cunt will be charged and taken into custody at the Police Office on Friday afternoon and will be arraigned in Court within an hour of being taken into custody. She is to be delivered naked, except for any permanent jewellery, it is your choice to have her bound or not when she arrives, but traditionally the woman is manacled for the trial and the subsequent transportation and sentence."

"Brilliant, there you go, cunt, a short cut to marriage and formal slavery, what do you think?"

Sharon simply nodded, thinking I am getting what I wanted after all and he has sort of offered me marriage and slavery and only a few minutes ago I told Mel I didn't mind how it happened as long as I was number one slave in his harem. She nodded again.

"Well done, cunt perfect answer; looks like we may have a reunion marriage coming up. Perhaps Mel will be your maid of dishonour."

"Oh yes please, Sir, yes please. Congratulations, cunt. Did I say that plural marriages are all the rage in Cedartown? Each man can have up to four formal slave wives and any number of informal wives."

"Is that a proposal already, Mel?"

"Could be, Sir, could be?"

"I will certainly keep it in mind, Mel, but first things first, "are any women your father tries found to be innocent?"

"Opps, better save that for later. Here we are at Full Rush. Ready, Mel?"

"Yes, Sir, bring it on! And, Sir?"

"Yes, Mel?"

"I know my nipples are not as big and wonderful as the cunt's, but can I please have a ring and barbell in them too?"

"I guess we'll have to see what Wayne says to that, Mel?"

"Yes, Sir."

Recovery

A little over two hours later, Adam led his little harem back into his living room and dropped onto the soft cushions of the leather chesterfield sofa. "Sharon, bring us a bottle of champers and, Mel, dig up some snack food, you'll find something in the pantry; use your imagination."

"Yes, Sir," Melanie replied on her way to the kitchen.

"Is there something wrong, Sharon?"

"Uh, no, no there is nothing wrong, Master, but you called me Sharon."

"So I did!"

"Did you mean to Master?"

"Yes, Sharon, I did, now get the bloody champagne before I decide to punish you. Our agreement is still fully intact, we are just taking a break from cuntball is all."

"Yes, Master."

"And don't forget to bring an ice bucket and glasses, Sharon, they're on the sideboard."

"Of course, Master."

Moments later, Sharon and Melanie rejoined Adam in the living room.

"Hand around the glasses, Sharon, and pass me the bottle."

"Of course, Master," Sharon said giggling."

"What's so funny, Sharon?"

"Nothing, Master, really, I just love that word."

"What Master?"

"Yes, Master, I have been dreaming of calling you that for years and never thought I would, now I just love it."

"Well that's very encouraging, and reassuring considering you will be using it for a very long time. Now, ladies bring your drinks and those beautiful bodies within reach. Come and sit beside me, Sharon on the sofa here, and Mel at our feet, like a good little pet."

Sharon showed her years of conditioning by taking a napkin that Mel had brought out with the food and placing it on the sofa to sit on.

"Don't worry about that Sharon, enjoy the feel of the leather; a bit of our cum leaking out of you on it won't hurt it. It's got lot's of protection on it."

"Are you sure, Master? I feel very full after this evening's fun."

"Yes I am sure."

"And me, Sir, are you happy for me to leave a little pool on your lovely parquetry floor?"

"Mel, the floor is easier to clean than the sofa. I am just happy that you both can leave little pools of cum around the place. You will clean it up in the morning of course."

"Ladies, I would like to raise a little toast to us. I think we have the beginnings of a really happy little family. To us!"

"To us!" "To us!"

"And now to my two precious ladies, Sharon, my number one slave and Melanie, my number two slave, may we have a very long and satisfying life together as master and slaves."

"I'll drink to that, Master," Sharon said raising her glass.

"Me too!" chimed in Melanie.

"Time to refill ladies," Adam said lifting the bottle to Sharon's glass, and then to Melanie's.

"Will we always drink Verve Cliquot, Master?"

"If I have anything to do with it, Sharon, yes. Unless of course you would prefer Moet."

"Master, if it's yours I will drink it even if it is the cheapest of the cheap."

They drank the second glass in silence, each of them reflecting on the prospect of their lives together.

"Ladies, I want you to take extremely good care of each other over the next few weeks, we've come a long way in a very short time and there are bound to be things that will arise that will test us individually and collectively. The first of those is the piercings you have had today. I am incredibly impressed that neither of you used your safe words to stop what was obviously a painful process. I understand that most people would do them one at a time, but now they are done we need for them to heal. I want you to look after each other's piercings; turn them, wash them regularly, apply antiseptic solution to each other when you wash them and between washings and use lots of aloe vera on the wounds and I am sure they will heal quickly. Can you do that for me and for each other?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Master."

Adam stood and stripped, "if it's good enough for you tonight it's good enough for me."

"Sir, you don't need to do anything for us, but I'm fucking glad you have. Looking at your beautiful body and that magnificent prick, I understand why the cunt wanted you to take her back. I can't for the life of me understand why she let you go in the first place."

"You think you have trouble understanding that, Mel, I'm totally at a loss. Not only does Adam look fucking great, he's done absolutely everything I've asked him to do so far and haven't I had fun because he has. I just wish I'd been brave, and bright, enough to have realised what I needed instead of running away from him when I did.

Adam dropped down onto the sofa, lounging in the corner one arm stretched along the back.

"Sharon, lie down along the sofa and put your head in my lap, and, Mel, move in between my legs and lean your head against my thigh."

"That's it Sharon, and yes," he told her as she put her head down on his thigh and took his cock in her fingers and brought it to her mouth gently, "if you want to, you can suck my cock." Her answer was simply to suck the head of his cock gently between her lips.

With one hand he started to stroke Sharon's head gently, sweeping her hair down in long, slow caresses that soon had her feeling totally relaxed and loved. At the same time he stroked Melanie with his other hand.

Melanie, seeing what he was doing for Sharon, began doing the same.

Silence, and exhaustion, covered them like a soft blanket. With their fingers, lips, and hair they wove a thread of belonging between them that comforted and reassured all of them.

Sharon began to draw more of Adam into her mouth. The feeling of his cock in her mouth adding to the feeling of belonging and strengthening her reassurance and turning her on. She turned over and got to her knees so that she could service her master's cock properly. Lowering her head gently, but completely, so that it touched the back of her throat as a result of her own actions for the very first time ever. She lifted her head so that she could hold the head of his magnificent prick between her lips while she swirled her tongue around the slit. Again she took the whole length into her mouth: slowly, gently, and lovingly. Again she lifted her head almost completely off the prick that had occupied her dreams for years after she let it go.

Melanie slipped out from between Adam's legs and climbed on the sofa gently so that she wouldn't interrupt Sharon's almost meditative concentration on the cock in her mouth. Ever so slowly, Melanie moved her own hand slowly down from Sharon's head to her back, down her back and over her bottom. The hand moved gently down Sharon's thigh and then slowly, gently up the tender inside of the thigh to softly circle the older woman's sex, homing slowly, slowly, slowly in on the puffy, pierced labia, avoiding the piercings themselves, but gently opening the flower of her sex.

Sharon began moving her hips and head to the same gentle rhythm, asserting her willingness to service the cock in her mouth and claiming the right to receive the pleasure in her cunt. Fuck, she thought, I deserve to be a slave to this beautiful prick and I certainly deserve the attention of my pet. She felt a distinct pulsing in Adam's cock and took it deep in her throat sucking forcefully along the entire length of his shaft until she felt the first real twinge of his ejaculation, she pulled off him and lay her head back on his thigh and held his prick just inches in front of her nose.

Adam came forcefully and the first stream of his come blasted her nose and eyes, but she held him firmly and he continued to come on her face. Melanie, sensing what was happening, hit Sharon's clitoris with her tongue and attacked her g spot with her fingers so that even as Sharon used Adam's cock to spread his come all over her face, she felt her own orgasm ignite her soul in a volcano of ecstasy and love and rolled on her back to face the ceiling so that she could keep as much of his come on her face as she possibly could.

No one moved for a long time. Adam just sat back and stroked Sharon's hair gently while she recovered. Melanie lay her head on Sharon's mound and hugged her hips with both arms. Sharon just lay there her head on Adam's thighs moving her head gently when she felt Adam's come threatening to run off her face.

"Well, I think that settles it, we're an item of three, don't you think, ladies?"

"Oh yes, Master, that blowjob made everything we've done just so worthwhile. And I would say that, even if Melanie hadn't brought me off. To take you so far down my throat through my own actions was just so good, just so fucking sexy, that I was almost coming anyway before she got any where near my pussy."

"Sharon, I was going to give you one more challenge to overcome before I set a date for our wedding, but I am not sure it would be fair after that."

"Master, set me the challenge and when I've met it, you can set the date if you like."

"Okay, you look great with all that cum on your face by the way!"

"Thank you, Master, it will always be a pleasure to wear your cum on my face."

"I will keep that in mind, Sharon."

"Yes, Master."

"Now here is my challenge. I want to marry you in a world class garden, but I want a distinctly BDSM wedding..."

"Master! Is..."

"Ssshhhh! Listen!" he placed a finger on her cum covered lips and began to gently finger fuck her mouth. "Now as I was saying I want a BDSM wedding. But I don't know of any public gardens where we could actually get away with that so I want to build a world-class garden of my own at our mountain retreat. There is plenty of room, it's secluded and it is in an absolutely, breath-taking location. I want you to design it, Sharon. You are a qualified landscape gardener after all and you love gardens and gardening. You will have an unlimited budget for plants, paving, materials, equipment hire and we will recruit a hand-picked team of labourers. You will also be the project manager. The area I have in mind is pretty level and is about 200 metres by 200 metres and it is an absolute greenfield site, so you can do anything you want. I have a few ideas, but the design and execution will be yours. You will have 3 months. Do you still accept your challenge?"

"An unlimited budget?"

"Well it would be nice if it came in under $3 million, but I won't be too upset if it doesn't. How 'bout we say 50 lashes for every $500 thousand over the $3 million?"

"30 for every $500 thousand over and you have a deal."

"40?"

"Okay, Master I will do it," Sharon said thinking that anyone could build a world-class garden for $3 million.

"Okay, Sharon, done.

"Now one other thing. I want to marry you at the end of summer while it is still warm enough to have an outdoor wedding."

"That's only about 3 months, Master? That's not very long."

"Nope, it's not very long! But that's your problem now. We'll talk about my ideas tomorrow over breakfast. You will live on site with the construction team until the job is finished. We'll fly to Melbourne to recruit the labourers on Wednesday; I have a friend there who has a labour hire business. They will work 7 days a week under your direction to get the job done, naturally we will need to reward them handsomely if we want them to work at that rate, but I have a few incentives in mind. I'll ring my friend tomorrow after we get back from Bob and Lyn's so that he can start the ball rolling on identifying potential labourers for us."

Oh fuck, Sharon thought, what have I done, a dedicated labour team! There goes a bunch of money, and only three months. Throwing money at it is probably the only way it can be done, but still this is the biggest commission I'll ever have and I get married at the end of it. Even if I go over budget, it will only be a little bit. Oh well, what the hell!

"Okay, Master," she said brightly, "as Melanie said earlier tonight: bring it on."

"Yaayyyyy! Go for it, Sharon." cheered Melanie as she heard the final outcome of the conversation.

"Okay then, ladies, I don't know about you, but I am tired so we are going to bed. You two go and look after your wounds and clean up ready for bed, I'll put the bottle out and clean up the untouched snacks. Mel, you can wash the cum off Sharon's face and take the plug out of her arse, it should be nice and open by now."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Master."

"And be quick about it."

In a moment, he was alone with his thoughts although he could still hear the girls giggling through the open bathroom door. Hmmm, this being in control all the time is a tough gig, he thought. Nice intense sessions and long breaks seems like the way to go. Tomorrow Bob and Lynn's, then a few days of normality, a quick trip toMelbourne, then Sydney and the judge, Cedartown and then off to start work on the garden, he thought. Yes that's achievable.

Sleep, the Cure for Everything

Just a few minutes later Adam was stepping out of his ensuite and towelling himself off. Sharon and Melanie came into his bedroom at about the same time, hand in hand and looking particularly happy with themselves. "Enjoy ourselves did we, ladies?"

"Oh yes, Master, we really did."

"Good. Now Sharon, since you won the right to sleep with me tonight we don't have to worry about your sleeping arrangements, but we need to find something for our pet to sleep on. Do you remember our divan?"

"The old solid foam one?"

"That's it. You will find it, sheets and a light summer doona in the room next door. Bring it in here and put it across the foot of my bed."

"Yes, Master."

"You can help her, Mel."

"Of course, Sir"

Another few minutes passed before the divan was in position and being made up.

"I think the divan will have to live in here, so that whoever is not sharing my bed is close by. Tonight that will be Mel, sometimes it will be you, Sharon, and sometimes it will be empty because you will both be sleeping with me. But now I'm going to bed. Sharon, there's some lube in the right hand bedside cabinet. You can lube up your arse for me, before we kill the lights. Don't be shy and use plenty. While she's getting ready, Mel," Adam said turning his rapidly growing member towards the delightful woman, who had offered to become their pet, "give me that mouth of yours for a while, it felt fucking fantastic through the gag earlier, but I bet it feels pretty good without the gag too."

"Oh yes, Si..." He didn't let her finish.

"You've got one hell of a mouth Mel, I love how it just opens on demand. What a find. Look at her, Sharon, I only had to touch my cock on her lips and she's already taken it to the hilt: you need to learn to do exactly the same thing."

Adam realised just how well trained Melanie was as she simply gave him her mouth to fuck while she used her hands to cup and caress his balls with one and gently finger his anus with her other.

"Hmmm, that's fucking good, Melanie, you will need to teach Sharon how to do that too. Thanks!"

Before she realised it he pulled out of her mouth and walked over to Sharon, "On your knees beside the bed, Sharon, and lay your tits down on it and lift your arse up for me. That's it," she heard as she felt him parting the cheeks of her bottom and pressing the head of his cock against her rectum.

"Relax, girl, it's not the first time you've been fucked in the arse and it most certainly will not be the last time." He pushed against her, she resisted. He pushed harder and she felt the helmet of his cock push inside her a little. He pushed further and she felt her sphincter open a little, not uncomfortably and then he just stayed where he was exerting a gentle pressure until he felt her relax. He pushed again and she felt the helmet push inside her completely. He waited, she relaxed and he pushed again this time hard and right into her. "Aaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh, fuck!"

"Oh that's good, Sharon," he pushed his entire length into her, "really, really good. Now just relax," and he reached under her to find her clitoris as his fingers and prick began moving to a steady, gentle rhythm.