One Look Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I'd love to." She couldn't see any point in lying. And it wasn't just where he lived, although it was out of this world, but even in a tiny flat, she had a feeling it would be heaven to come home to him every night, and just be with him like this. She clenched her pussy around him. Oh, especially like this.

Finally she took his mouth in a deep hungry kiss and began pumping her pussy up and down on him furiously, mostly to keep him quiet, because she just didn't have any answers. At least none that he'd want to hear.

When he began to groan and clutch her hips, sinking his fingers into her flesh as he thrust up to meet each downward thrust, perfectly striking her clit, sitting up high on him, biting into her lip hard to keep from screaming, Jamie came so hard, she swore she saw stars, as Clark threw back his head and groaned deep as he found his own release.

Collapsing on his chest -- damn, this never got old with him, and already she had a feeling it never would.

Wrapping his arms around her, burying his face in her breasts, pressing soft little kisses all over her, heart still pounding, Clark said, "You know I just can't understand how it's always so good with you, and every time seems better than the last."

He wouldn't get any argument from her, since she'd never experienced anything quite like what she had with him either.

After their soak, she smiled standing in his bathroom, as he took the time to dry her off with a big fluffy white towel. Dropping to his knees he spread her thighs and licked into her pussy, smiling up into her eyes he winked, and said, "Just checking to be sure you're dry."

Laughing, she told him, "Fat chance of that, with you tonguing me like that."

"Yeah," he agreed, slowly lapping into her again, resigned to the fact he was already pretty addicted to the taste of her sweet little pussy. "You could be right." Then he pushed a finger inside her, and then another, till he was working her into another climax. Smiling up at the blissed out look on her face, her eyes closed, shivering, she softly moaned, and quickly came right where she stood. But he caught her when her legs began to tremble, deciding as he wrapped her in his arms, he was falling for her pretty hard, and there was just no way now he could ever let her go.

After he'd tugged on a pair of jeans and T-shirt, he gave her one of his dress shirts to wear for dinner, mostly because he knew she'd look hot as hell in it, which of course she did, long blonde hair trailing down her back, with his pale blue shirt barely skirting the bottom of her sweet little ass cheeks. Shaking his head as she strutted ahead of him in just her sexy heels and his shirt -- fuck, she looked like sex on legs.

And sitting at his dining room table, Jamie glanced around and said, "You've got such a beautiful flat, Clark. Did you decorate it yourself?"

He nodded, as he uncovered the dishes his housekeeper had prepared for them. "I guess you could say my tastes are kind of eclectic, having grown up in so many different places. I've tried reflecting that in most of the rooms."

She sure loved what he'd done with the African art in the dining room where they were eating -- with all the intricately carved masks on one wall, and beautiful wild life paintings on the other. And the dark heavy furniture with white walls suited it perfectly. His bedroom, though, she'd noticed, wasn't as decorative, and she wondered if it was where he found his solace, in a room that was stark white with just a bed, with a white bedspread and a pair of dressers and of course the walk in closet for his clothes.

Eyeing him, she decided he was turning out to be a pretty interesting man, and one she really hoped she'd get a chance to know better, way better if she was lucky.

And the moment she had her first taste of the mouthwatering chicken curry with hot fluffy rice, mango chutney, and cucumber raita, closing her eyes she moaned, telling him, "Please tell me you made this, and I'll move in with you tomorrow."

Clark smiled, since he couldn't get enough of his housekeeper Didi's curry and was really pleased to see that Jamie seemed to feel the same way. "I wish I could, if that's all it would take to get you in here. But I have to admit, I'm spoiled and my housekeeper's the one that cooks for me."

Jamie glanced around and asked, "So, does she live here with you?"

He shook his head as he scooped more rice onto his plate. "No. Lots of people here have live-ins, but I treasure my privacy a little too much for that. And this way Didi's mostly here when I'm at work, and her nights are usually free so she gets to spend it with her family."

"Sounds like a good arrangement, especially when she cooks for you like this. I've got to say, this curry's amazing, with just the right amount of heat. And the chutney's good, too, and so is the raita."

He passed her a platter of warm buttered naan bread. "And she makes everything from scratch, even the curry sauce." He grinned at her. "So, at least living with me, you'd never have to cook if you didn't want to."

"Jeez," she said, laughing, "you keep twisting my arm with promises like that, and I might just agree."

He stopped eating then and looked at her. "You know I'd love it if you would. And just think, we could soak in that big tub whenever you were in the mood. And we could wake up together every morning. It would be perfect."

"Oh, you're such a tease. Of course I'd love to wake up with you, but we both know that can never happen." She sighed, hoping he'd let it drop. "But unfortunately I'll have to go back to the hotel soon, so I can get up in the morning and get ready for work."

Eyeing her for a moment, he said, "If you wanted, I could stay with you again tonight."

She looked hopeful as she asked, "Would you?"

He nodded. "I'd love to." And he really would, since now he hated the idea of sleeping without her -- which was crazy, since he almost never spent an entire night with a woman, preferring to sleep in his own bed, which he'd yet to share. But for her he'd definitely make an exception.

And then she really began to enjoy her dinner, knowing that she'd have him nice and tight beside her all night. Already he was becoming habit that she was going to find pretty hard to kick if she ever had to. And now she just hoped she never would.

"So... you have any family back in Toronto?"

Her whole body tensed the moment he asked that, keeping her eye on her plate, afraid to even look at him, she asked, "Does it matter?"

Looking at her confused, wondering why she'd answer with that, he said, "No, of course not. I was just curious that's all."

Heaving a sigh, she finally decided she might as well be honest with him, although she rarely told anyone unless she had to. "To tell you the truth, I don't have a clue if I have any family or not."

Putting down his water glass before he'd even had a drink, he asked, "How is that even possible?"

Finally lifting her gaze to meet his, she told him what she dreaded most, hoping he wouldn't think less of her. "It's possible when you've grown up in foster care like I did, since I was born. So I really have no idea who I am or where I come from."

Clark took a second to digest that, before he asked, "Have you ever been curious to find out who you are?"

Jamie nodded, running a finger around the stem of her drinking glass, and said, "Yeah, of course. I went through a phase in my teens when I was dying to know who I was. But my mother refused to give her name when she gave birth to me, so I was just registered as Baby Jane Doe, and somewhere along the way it got switched to Jamie, but I don't remember when, I was so young when they started calling me that. And I was given the name Lockhart by a family court judge with the same name, who said I needed to have a proper family name to get by." She shrugged. "So, I guess I'm no one in particular -- kind of a mutt I guess."

Staring at her hard, Clark said, "I would never call you that. And I'd say you're pretty special."

She smiled feeling relieved, and said, "Thanks."

"You know my mom can be a bit of a pain at times, but listening to you, I realize I should be grateful to have her."

Jamie nodded and agreed, "You should. And at least you know who you are, and that you're loved."

Reaching for her hand, he gave it a squeeze and told her, "Yeah, you're right." And all of a sudden discovering that she was alone in the world, his chest ached for her. And now all he could think of was that he wanted to help and protect her anyway he could. Because if he thought he was falling for her before, damn, he was really sunk now.

That night, back in her hotel room, Clark made love to her for hours, neither of them caring that they had work in the morning. With Jamie under him, all Clark could think of was how good it felt to be buried inside her, as she pressed her lips to his neck and held him close. And as he took his time, and let her feel every inch of him sliding in and out of her he had such an urge to tell he loved her, that his throat ached from holding back. Dropping his head, to savor her breast, he groaned as he felt his release building, like a warm electrical current running down his spine. Reaching between them, he smiled into her eyes as he ran his thumb around her clit just to be sure she joined him when he came. And when she reached up and circled her arms around his neck and softly murmured, "I love this with you, Clark," he almost choked.

Not quite an actual I love you, but close enough that he murmured, "Right back at you," as he took her lips in a long, slow lingering kiss, that he hoped she understood.

And by the next morning, they were so wiped out again, that Jamie needed to have him go down on her just to wake her up. But smiling down at the sight of his dark head buried between her legs, she grinned, deciding she might start faking being asleep if this was how he'd wake her up every morning. Because, damn -- it sure felt good to have that tongue of his lapping inside her. Way better than any wake-up call she could imagine.

Later, at the door, dressed and ready to leave, Clark hugged her to his chest and said, "Can I send Tommy for you again tonight?"

Smiling up into his blue, blue eyes, she knew she'd be pretty disappointed if he didn't, after the incredible night they'd shared. "Yes," she whispered, pressing her lips to the hollow in his throat.

Tipping up her chin, he said, "Oh, and if you haven't got any plans for the weekend, I'm trying to arrange a junk trip, so we can get out on the water before Typhoon season really gets started."

Her eyes went big when he said that. "Wow, typhoon season -- that sounds scary."

He shrugged and said, "It can be. But as long as you stay indoors and heed the warnings, it's usually pretty safe. Sometimes it goes on for days, though, and businesses shut down."

Grinning up at him, she asked, "As long as I had you to hunker down with, I think I'd be okay."

Looking into her pretty violet-blue eyes he told her, "I hope you know you've got me for just as long as you want me, Jamie."

And that made her smile, especially after he was gone.

Wandering out of her hotel, with a bounce in his step, wearing a big grin on his face that he just couldn't seem to suppress, Clark didn't notice Roxanne getting her coffee in the hotel coffee shop. Her eyes narrowing on him as he strode out and got in the same car that Jamie had gotten into just the night before. And once he drove away, deciding to have her coffee at a table, instead of taking it to go, Roxanne just waited and watched for any other interesting developments.

Clark had time to think on his drive back home, and he had an idea how Jamie could keep working for him, and not have to worry about her job, especially if she had to quit the bank. She could just work investing for him, since she could follow the market trends working on her own with the internet. And now he just had to tell her.

That and the fact he was in love with her, and never wanted her to leave.

Still feeling flushed after her morning of fun with Clark, dressed for work, Jamie walked out of the hotel a half hour later, holding up her hand to grab a taxi. Startled to hear her name called, she turned her head, even more surprised to see Roxane narrowly eyeing her like a cat that had just caught a canary. Unsure what sure what to say, Jamie blurted, "Oh, hi, Roxanne. Do you live around here?"

Roxanne slowly shook her head. "No. But I do get my coffee here every morning. And you'll never guess who I saw just now, hopping into the same car you got into last night." She smiled coyly and told Jamie what she already knew. "It was none other than our new prospective client, Clark Philips. Strange that he's strolling out of your hotel so early this morning, huh?"

Jamie shrugged, trying to keep cool, although she was beginning to sweat. "Maybe he had a meeting here, I have no idea."

Roxanne leaned closer. "I have to give you credit, hooking up with him so fast. So, what's that bad boy like? Is he as good as he looks?"

Refusing to play along, Jamie said, "I have no idea what you're talking about, Roxanne, but I do know that I've got to get to work or I'll be late." And then without offering to share her ride, mostly because she couldn't stand to be anywhere near the nasty bitch, Jamie hopped in the next cab that came and let the doorman shut the door behind her, leaving Roxanne on the sidewalk, her eyes dancing with amusement as she watched Jamie ride away.

Digging her phone out of her purse, Jamie quickly called Clark, and told him what had happened. She could hear him groaning into the phone, as he said, "Oh, damn, I'm sorry, Jamie. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed with you last night."

And miss out on the night they'd had because of that bitch? No way in hell. "No, it's okay. I'm glad you stayed. And I really enjoyed last night with you, Clark, all of it. But I just thought I'd let you know we'll have to be more careful. Now I hope she doesn't go running to Danny to tell him what she saw."

"Well, just so you know, no matter what happens you've got me. And it won't be the end of the world if you don't work for them. I promise we'll figure something out."

Right now, she'd have to take his word for it, because being on her own in a strange country without a job, was looking pretty scary. "I just hope you're right."

"But you'd better be careful with someone like her. She could be phoning your boss as we speak. And no matter what you decide to do, you shouldn't let her win."

The moment he said that, she knew he was right. She'd lived through a lot in her twenty-seven years, and a sneaky little bitch like Roxanne was not going to be her undoing. Nodding her head, she said, "You're right. She's not going to win. Just tell Tommy to stop up the street a bit tonight, and I'll see you then."

Clark smiled proud of her for not caving in and backing down. "Yeah, and I'm looking forward to it. And uh... love you, babe."

Her brow shot up, not really sure if she'd heard him right, she grinned and said, "Right back atcha." Because damn, did she ever love him, maybe even more now that he had her back and she knew she'd have to fight to keep him.

Now all she had to do was deal with the conniving witch who was trying to ruin her life, and do her best to undo any damage she'd already done. Not sure if she was after her job, or her man, she knew one thing -- no damn way would she let her have either one of them. After having to fight all her life for what she had, Roxanne was crazy if she thought she'd just tuck her tail between her legs and slink away.

Roxanne might be big, and she might be scary, but Jamie wouldn't give up without a damn good fight, especially not when the stakes were as high as what she had with Clark...