One Look Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally back together, and they get a visit from his mother.
6.6k words
4.8
9.5k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yoo hoo..."

Blinking himself awake, Clark reached out and fumbled for his glasses. What the hell? Then he let out a groan, as it dawned on him. It could only be his mother. And he sure as hell hadn't given her a key to his place so she could wander in and 'yoo hoo' him awake when he was snuggled in tight with his lady.

Just holding Jamie in his arms had gotten him so hard, and the feel of her hot little pussy on his thigh was enough to make him want to kiss her awake. So, naturally he'd been hoping for a little morning action, especially since they'd just gotten back together after one excruciatingly long week apart.

When he heard her call out again, "Yoo hoo, Clark, are you home?" he rolled his eyes. Talk about a boner killer.

Still half asleep, Jamie blinked her eyes a few times, and whispered, "Oh, my god, Clark, who's that?"

Wincing, he told her, "My mother?"

That woke her up pretty fast. Her eyes as big and round as saucers, she quickly tugged the sheet up to cover herself, scanning the floor for her clothes, which could be anywhere with the way they'd gone at each other last night. Anxiously biting into her lip, she asked, "And what will she think of finding me in your bed with you like this?"

Knowing her, she'd probably break into a happy dance, and start picking names for her unborn grandchildren. She'd been so desperate for him to settle down. Chuckling, he promised, "No worries, it'll be cool." At least he hoped. "But we should probably go out and say hello, or she'll never give up, and probably wind up coming in here to look for me. But I already know she'll be happy to meet you." Probably over the fucking moon would be more like it.

Clark threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, then ran his hands down over Jamie's arms, and took both of her hands in his to try and get her to stop trying smooth the wrinkles out of her rumpled dress. Dropping a quick reassuring kiss to lips, he looked into her eyes and told her, "Relax, Jamie. It'll be okay, I promise."

"If you say so," she muttered, already imagining what his mother would think of her coming out of his bedroom looking all mussed and flustered - probably not much.

But the moment they walked out of his room together, and she got her first look at his mother, amazingly her fears just vanished. A pretty good judge of character, Jamie liked her on sight. Despite the fact she was dressed to the nines, in classic off-white, in what looked like a designer suit, and pricey ivory leather heels, positively dripping with jewelry. The look in her eye and her cute little grin was just so warm and friendly, it instantly put her at ease.

Then his mother's face broke into a big happy smile as she asked, "And who's this lovely girl?"

Jamie smiled right back, and told her, "I'm Jamie." Gazing up at Clark, she decided to leave it up to him to elaborate.

"Hey, Mom," he said, walking over and pulling her in for a hug and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "I didn't know you were in town."

Smiling up at her only child, affectionately patting his darkly bristled jaw, she told him, "I got in late last night, and didn't want to wake you."

Rolling his eyes, he nodded. "Well, thanks for that, I guess." But her damn yoo-hooing was one helluva of a wakeup call this morning.

"So..." Comically wiggling her eyebrows, his mother waited expectantly, eyeing Jamie.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Clark made the introductions. "Mom, this is Jamie Lockhart my..." Smiling at her, he shrugged and said... girlfriend, I guess." Although it didn't seem quite adequate to explain who she was to him. Calling her his Lady Love sounded a little hokey and although she was the love of his life, he'd never tell his mother that, or she'd be running out the door hunting down a dress for their wedding. Although lately, as he looked her over, he had to admit he'd been warming to the idea of really making her his. But it was still a little early to get his mother, of all people, involved. And finally he finished with, "And Jamie, this lovely lady is my mother, Victoria Philips."

As Jamie ventured closer, extending her hand, Victoria instantly batted it away and pulled her in for a big warm hug, squeezing her tight to her chest. Finally pulling back, his mother gushed, "And aren't you pretty?" Grinning at her son over Jamie's shoulder, she enthusiastically nodded her approval, making him chuckle. And he was glad to see that she seemed to like her, since he felt certain she'd be seeing her again. Especially with the week they'd just gone through over Jamie wondering if he was about to cut her loose, which was the last thing he'd ever do - since at this point, he was so far into her, that he'd rather cut off his own arm.

Thankfully for Jamie, Danny Chang, her boss at the bank, who was now thrilled to death with her since Clark had thrown so much more business his way, had texted her the night before and suggested she meet Clark for breakfast to go over his account. And he'd even told her not to worry about rushing into work, and mentioned she could even have the day off if she wanted. So Jamie decided if she stayed over at Clark's place, at some point they'd be eating together before she had to go back to the office - and probably talking a little business, too. But her boss didn't need to know that they'd been up most of the night, going crazy on each other - doing their best to make up for the week they'd been apart. Which was how she'd wound up staying the night and meeting his mother in the morning.

In an effort to put Jamie at ease rather than just standing around awkwardly staring at each other, Clark suggested, "Hey, why don't we go in the kitchen and have some breakfast, or at least some coffee."

His mother nodded and slipped her arm through Jamie's, walking with her to the kitchen, she murmured into her ear, "So, tell me all about yourself, Jamie."

Overhearing her already nosing around for information, Clark cut in and explained the basics. "Actually, Jamie works at a bank, she's an investment strategist, and she's new to Hong Kong."

Blinking, his mother just nodded. "Well, then it's nice you met my son right away, isn't it?"

Jamie gave his mother an uncomfortable smile, wondering what she'd think if she knew they'd basically hopped off the plane and straight into bed, since they were pretty much combustible from the moment they'd first set eyes on each other. So it was no surprise things turned out the way they did. Like Clark had said, they took one look at each other across the plane aisle, and just knew...

Smiling warmly at her, his mother tipped her head and said, "You know - you have to have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen - the color of violets, how extraordinary. And what color are your parent's eyes, are either of them like yours?"

Shaking his head and rolling his own eyes, Clark jumped in again, before Jamie could even open her mouth to answer. "Hey Mom, I'm guessing you got your usual room at the Peninsula, right? You settled in okay?"

"Of course," she told him, looking confused, no doubt wondering why he'd changed the subject to where she was staying. Then she whispered to Jamie, "It's always nice to come visit my son, but I don't like to be underfoot, so it works out better if I stay in a hotel."

Jamie could understand that, deciding his mother was a smart lady, since having her stay at his place would definitely cramp his style - and hers now, too, since she wouldn't feel much like getting crazy with Clark with his mother sleeping in the next room. "Probably a good idea," she agreed with a smile.

Hearing that, Clark whole-heartedly nodded his agreement. Although he loved his mother - with him being the only child she had to dote on - she could get a little intense at times, to say the least.

His mother squeezed Jamie's arm tight against hers, smiling into her eyes. "You should come and have tea with me, Jamie. Have you gotten a chance to experience afternoon tea at the Peninsula?"

Jamie shook her head, wondering how tea would be considered an experience. "No, I haven't, at least not yet."

"Oh, then you must. It's been a Hong Kong tradition for almost a century, and everyone should experience it at least once. And maybe you could give me some investment advice, while we're there. I've actually been looking for a new financial advisor that I can trust." She wrinkled her nose. "Seems the people my husband had been using, weren't all that trustworthy."

After closing the fridge door behind him, Clark set cream and sugar on the counter and flicked on the button for the coffee maker, telling her, "Then you probably should talk to Jamie, Mom. She really knows her stuff. And she's started looking over some of my friend's investments for them, too."

Jamie flashed him an appreciative smile. He was just so supportive, and she still couldn't get over how he'd helped to save her job when he'd shown up at the bank with his friends, convincing her boss that she was the only one they could trust to handle their financial affairs, literally saving her bacon. Otherwise she'd be back in Canada, scrambling for another job, never mind somewhere to live. "Thank you," she mouthed, making him smile.

Clark blew out a breath as he dug in the fridge for something to have with the coffee. Coming so close to losing her, he still could hardly believe he had her back.

Thinking back to last week after that disastrous junk trip, when she walked into her hotel room, after telling him she wanted a break, and closed the door behind her, leaving him staring after her in the hallway, he wondered if he'd ever see her again. All thanks to his big mouth friends, who she'd overheard saying he wouldn't be interested in her for very long, and that she was nothing more than the flavor of the week for a guy like him.

Tempted to beat down the door to try to convince her nothing could be further from the truth, standing and staring frustrated at the barrier that stood between them, for what felt like forever, in the end he'd decided it might be best to give her the space she'd asked for. And no surprise, when he'd come home, he'd had the worst night sleep of his life. Finally, he'd gave up on trying to catch any sleep, got up before dawn and hopped on the tread mill, till his legs were aching like a son of bitch by the time he got off, too many hours later to even count. And no matter what he did, he couldn't get her out of his head, so naturally he couldn't focus at work - or at home. And he realized pretty quickly that he was basically a wreck without her.

A couple of days later, when his buddies Bruce and Steve texted about going for a drink to try and get his mind off his problems, he'd jumped at the chance to try and have even one night that he wasn't bashing himself over how badly he'd handled everything with her. But of course a single drink turned into six, or probably more, since he could hardly remember what happened that night, with how they'd kept ordering round after round. Finally swaying in his seat, he did recall a woman crawling into his lap- a very beautiful Asian woman - who it occurred to him, was trying to suck his face off, while sliding her hand down over his chest to get at his fly. Then looking over at the stupid grins his friends were wearing, he realized what they were up to, probably thinking getting him laid was all he needed to get over her - the jerks. They had no clue how deeply he was into her, or he would never have been so devastated about losing her.

Standing up, and nearly dumping the poor woman's ass on the floor, once he realized what he'd done and helped her to her feet, he told them, "Thanks a lot. Jamie thinks I'm not serious about her, which is why she won't see me anymore. So you think screwing someone else is going to solve that, you assholes."

Of course the next morning he'd woken up with the mother of all hangovers since he wasn't normally much of a drinker. But when he got texts from both of them apologizing, and asking what they could do to help - that's when he decided that if they showed up at her bank asking for her help with their investments, she'd have to know he cared. And thankfully it worked, and had even saved her job since her boss had figured out they'd been secretly seeing each other, which could easily have gotten her fired.

And one of the best things that had come out of the whole mess was after they'd finally met face to face again at the bank, after the longest week of his life, when he'd come to realize that he couldn't live without her, was that the two of them finally sat down and talked. And they'd tried to understand why she was so afraid of not only how he felt about her, but also how she felt about him.

And he could remember when he'd asked her if she thought she cared about him, the way he did for her, he couldn't believe his ears when she told him she'd never experienced being loved before - by anyone, especially growing up in foster care without a family to call her own - so naturally she'd never had anyone in her life that she'd ever felt she loved. But nervously licking her lips, she'd looked into his eyes with those amazing heather-blues, swallowed hard and murmured so quietly that he had to strain to hear her tell him, "But I know that I love you, Clark - which is why it hurt so much when I overheard those women saying that you wouldn't want me in your life for much longer."

Oh God, and when she'd said that, though they were sitting in a coffee shop, he'd pulled her into his lap, and kissed her so long and hard, she had to know that she was all he'd ever need. Then lifting his head, he told her so. "I promise you, Jamie, you are all I've ever wanted, and ever will. Now why don't we go home?"

Once she gave him a smile, he felt he could breathe again when she told him, "I'd like that."

Of course the minute he had her back at his place, he pinned her up against the wall, and nearly kissed her face off, grinding on her hard, he'd been so desperate for her. And then lifting her into his arms, he'd carried her into his bedroom. But once he'd settled her on her feet by his bed, somehow, surprisingly, he managed to take his time, because he wanted to remember it forever - the night he finally got her back.

Standing behind her, he slowly lowered the zipper on her dress, his tongue trailing down her spine savoring every last inch of her he exposed. Licking a low damp trail across the top of her panties, he'd groaned so damn deep at the familiar taste of her silky skin on his tongue, his throat had actually ached. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, he drew her between his thighs, carefully pushing her dress off her shoulders, then lowering the straps on her bra he relished each of her gorgeous breasts, moaning as the sweetness of her flesh filled his mouth.

Fuck, he'd missed her so much his legs trembled just from the feel of holding her close. But still he did his damndest to take his time. Licking his tongue around her nipples, savoring each one in turn, giving them the attention they deserved, gently tugging them between his teeth, in no time had her listing mindlessly against him. His hands smoothing over the flesh of her bare ass, he squeezed, loving how perfectly she filled his hands, like she was made for him.

Then slipping his fingers into the waistband of her panties, dusting kisses over her body, he'd slid her thong down over legs, pressing his lips to her flat little belly, and lashing his tongue into her navel, he smiled as she really began to moan. And he just couldn't believe how good it felt to have his hands on her again. Then dropping his head, he parted her hot slick lips, and lashed her with his tongue, flicking her swollen clit with the very tip, groaning at the sound of her desperate little whimpers. She was just so wet, and smelled so fucking amazing she had his balls aching, and he knew he needed to get inside her more than his next breath.

And when she pulled his head up and sank her tongue into his mouth, desperately twisting her fingers in his hair, Clark gave in and tugged her down on top of him. Looking up into those gorgeous violet-blue eyes, he told her, "I never want to be apart from you again."

Smiling right back into his, she whispered the words he'd been desperate to hear, "Believe me, Clark, neither do I."

Then she was wrapping her hand and around him, fisting his cock, nudging him into her body, and sinking her hot little pussy around him so tight. His eyes rolled so far back in his head - as he felt the sweet heat of her body encasing him - that he wondered if they'd ever roll back. She was just so slick, and so ready for him, that she took him all with one hard thrust of her hips. Balls deep in the woman he loved, Clark couldn't believe he had her back in his arms, never mind his bed.

And when he watched the beauty of her sitting up and riding him, full breasts bouncing so enticingly, long blonde hair trailing down her back, pretty white teeth digging into her lip as she moaned and slapped her sweet ass up and down on his thighs, he wasn't even sure how he managed to last. He was just so enthralled at the sight of her bathed in the moonlight shining from the window, that even as he came harder than he thought he'd ever come - with how long he'd been holding out waiting for her - he couldn't tear his eyes off her. All he knew was what they had was real, so real he could almost taste it, and he'd made up his mind right then, that he was never going to lose her again.

Then flipping her over, he had her on her back, kissing every last inch of her, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, getting her laughing and squealing and finally crying out his name as she came harder than he'd ever felt her come, with his tongue buried deep between her legs, in the heat of her delectable little pussy, where he felt like he was home.

Finally looking up from the kitchen counter, as though coming out of a trance, Clark blinked when he realized the pair of them were staring at him, and his mother was looking concerned and asking, "Clark, are you okay?"

Awkwardly clearing his throat, he said, "Sure," though his cock felt so heavy and thick in his shorts, just thinking about what they'd done together last night that he had to excuse himself to get a shower before either of them noticed how uncomfortably hard he'd gotten. Fuck, he could almost get off again just thinking about how sweet she'd tasted. Smiling to himself, he knew he had it bad for her, but the truth was, he'd never been happier in his life - especially now that he had her back - hopefully for good.

Whew, he blew out a breath, chuckling, as he stepped into the shower, and stared down at his rigid cock standing at attention. Seeing as his lady was otherwise engaged with his mother, he knew he had no choice but to takes matters into his own hands. But once he closed his eyes and wrapped his fist around himself, imagining it was Jamie's delicate little hand taking care of him - it was all he needed to get himself off. His head filling with one vision of her after another, naked on her back, down on her knees, or just smiling up at him and licking her luscious lips, soon had him groaning out loud and shooting his load right to the far end of the shower.

He shook his head, as he squeezed his cock to finish off, realizing of how fast she'd swept into his world and changed every damn thing about it. Though he might not be a bachelor anymore, free to do what he wanted with whomever he wanted, since the only one he wanted was her, once he realized he could never get her out of his head - or his heart, he could care less about being a bachelor, if she could make him feel like this.

12