All Comments on 'One Look Ch. 05'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 4 years ago
At Last,

I've been enjoying this story and keep going back hoping for more. And finally another chapter. Great chemistry between these two, and an interesting locale. A very good read. Now don't keep me waiting so long for the next one, because I'd love to read the rest..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Good and so worth the wait!

Thank you for this. Love the romance between these two. Such a good story. I just hope the next chapter is soon.

WillDevoWillDevoover 4 years ago
Great read!

I’ll just beg this: with the DNA test, PLEASE don’t crush us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you for continuing!! Please don’t stop again!! Keep going!!!

Thank you for finally picking up the thread and continuing this series. One of the best romance series I have read! Please continue and don’t stop! You have a gift of writing and we greatly appreciate it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Please don’t stop now! You clearly are going somewhere with the scrap of blanket....I really like these two and my nosy self NEEDS to know what happens next! Please?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This one of your best series. I hope that you finish it in the near future.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Please finish!!!!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years agoAuthor
Final Chapter of One Look is On The Way!

Glad this was so well received. I have submitted the final chapter of Jamie and Clark's story, so it should be published soon. Thanks for all your kind comments. I've really enjoyed writing about these two, and am actually considering doing a spinoff. But I'll have to see how it goes.

Cheers and Stay Well Smuttyandfun

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Foster Carer

Why do you belittle the Foster Carer system? Your comments drag it down.

My wife and I have fostered for 15 years, and there are many families who foster long term and will have the children from a young age and treat them like their own.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still Rolling

A couple of more serious issues here including foster systems and childhood so a bit more gravitas. But still a damned good romp.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Fostering Children

When I wrote this piece of fiction, I never intended to belittle the foster care system or the many wonderful selfless people kind enough to take foster children into their homes and often raise them as their own. However, since everything I write is based on even a small grain of fact, I have known a few instances where, mostly due to government bureaucracy, the outcomes for a few foster children who were involved in the system, wasn't exactly ideal. In particular, one friend I'd met and befriended as a teenager was the person I loosely based Jamie's experience on. Sadly, he was shifted from home to home until he was old enough to fend for himself. And he never really understood why. He also met his birth family when he was an adult, and had mixed results. Turns out he came from a large family, and the parents couldn't cope with the responsibility of caring for their children because of addiction issues.

Keep in mind, though based on a small grain of fact, this was only meant to tell the story of a romantic coupling of two people who both endured somewhat difficult childhoods, who luckily found their happy ever after together. And it was definitely never my intent to offend anyone involved, or any who has been raised in the foster care system.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So many gaps in your story!! She does not mention Gia - that's bullshit!! His friends are still bastards!! Roxanne's reasoning is fucked up nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

One Look Ch. 04 Previous Part
One Look Series Info

SIMILAR Stories