One Loving Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't expecting an answer from her as she stood there in her sleepwear.

"Fuck it. You don't hafta say anything but we're going. All you do is work and home, when you work. I guess it's up to me to dress you."

Jesse sat her down on the bed and nervously went for her shirt, expected her to stop him, yet she didn't, nor made it easier. He fished her arms from the sleeves, pulled her shirt off with nothing but care.

"Wow... umm... at least they're nice?" He looked at her breast. "At least they aren't small--might poke an eye out with those."

Jesse chuckled until she crossed her arms over them.

"No, no, I'm just trying to make you laugh, you don't need--they're bangin' boobs, okay?" He gently lowered her arms.

He swallowed when they were back in view, they were right there and actually did look good. With a quick shake of his head, he figured he stared long enough.

"I can umm... see them--well there's light to appreciate--okay! Bra... bra... I know there's that one... here it is!"

He found a strapless demi-cup bra.

"Your favorite one, right? I remember stuff... I have been starting to remember things..."

Noticed that the bra clasped from the front, he would need to be a bit more hands on, than just scooping them up and fastening it.

"I know deep inside you're enjoying this." He exhaled and thought aloud; "c'mon Jesse... lines were crossed a long time ago."

Slowly he pulled it around her and used it to lift her breast and hooked the clasp. A part of him actually was at the very least okay with the need to adjust her breast in it, when it came to it.

"There. Now a shirt and pants. Am I sweating... is it hot in here to you?"

His dream ran through his head of trying to get her to speak with sex, the thought of could she really hold out, followed not too far behind, while he pulled her sweatpants off.

"Mom... this is starting to feel petty or some shit. I know what I said, but obviously I'm not mad anymore--not angry, mad is something I'm not sure if I'm not."

He found a pair of distressed jeans to squeeze her in. Having had her naked to dress her had him feeling things.

"Okay... I did most of the work. You could at least give me some hope that we'll be okay by sitting up yourself and putting your own shoes on. Chop chop mom."

Gwen sat up slowly.

'We're going out, mom, c'mon. Don't you want me to show off my Gwen?" He sung the last part.

With a slight frown, she knew she didn't have a choice and put on her shoes. Jesse was proud of himself, took her hand and led her to his car, sat her inside incase she decided to wander back in the house, quickly ran to his side and drove off.

"Despite everything... I do have fun with you. It's just... well... maybe some of this is my fault. I was too busy being repulsed to really understand you--never really sat down and talked about it. That's probably frustrating to you. I don't know how your mind works anymore. I know you're not dumb, maybe you just can't express the right way how you feel."

He glanced over and saw her looking out the window.

"If you'd stop giving me the silent treatment, maybe we can meet halfway or whatever. Look, you're basically on a date right now."

Jesse arrived at a family style pizza restaurant and bar, walked in holding her hand for the simulation and half of him thought she'd turn around and walk out.

The hostess walked up and saw them holding hands. "hey, welcome! For a second I thought you were with your mom and then I saw you holding hands."

"Yeah, we... umm... kinda get that a lot." He chuckled. "The life of third shift workers, huh?"

The woman gave a small laugh. "Whew. Yeah. Lucky you two must be on your day off at the same time. Right this way."

They were sat at a small two person table and handed a menu.

"Would you like to wait to order?"

"We'll go on and order."

"Okay." She pulled out her pad.

"Medium supreme, no mushrooms because she's allergic, bread sticks."

"Drinks?"

"Gwen here's a PBR girl and... hell... I'll have one too."

"All righty! I'll put it in and have your beers." She walked away.

"I don't think one beer will kill you. Just relax and I hope you enjoy tonight. I not going to try and make you talk, but I wish you would, mom. I don't want you to leave me alone. I'm trying, I even told her we aren't related."

When the drinks arrived, Gwen mustered a smile to the woman. Eating was mostly in silence from both of them. She was enjoying herself for the most part and only went to not make him mad again.

"I really should've known better. As bad as you can get, I know it's hard to keep control. I'm trying to make it up to you. Honestly... this isn't even that bad," he spoke quietly.

He was just talking out loud, not really looking at her, but she watched him and he kind of made her feel better.

"Maybe I'm just talking too much. I ain't had nobody to talk to but myself this whole time."

When they left, the ride home was quiet sans radio. The mental stress was really exhausting her and that was something he had no clue about. Back at home, he put the leftovers in the fridge, turned to see her standing there. With a deep sigh she hugged him and went to her room.

"Yeah... I don't think this is another of her tricks."

12