One Man Living with Four Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex with Stepmom, stepsister, mother-in-law & sister-in-law.
5.9k words
4.49
12.4k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Man Living with Four Women, #02

Something that he thought would never happen, Jack had incestuous sex with his beautiful, redheaded, green eyed, stepsister, Maureen.

Author's Note:

Even though the four women in this story, stepmother, stepsister, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law, are not related to Jack by blood, with them all living with him under the same roof, sex between them is deemed incestuous.

F F F

Prelude to One Man Living with Four Women, #02:

All four women, my stepmother, Emma, my stepsister, Maureen, my mother-in-law, Maria, and my sister-in-law, Rosa, told me that they all wanted to have sex with me. I couldn't believe it. I was stunned. Speechless, I didn't know what to say. I never thought that one of them, never mind all four of them would want to have sex with me.

Hard for me to wrap my horny, head around, in all honesty, I figured that I'd sexually get together with one of them one day but not all four of them. Moreover, instead of me having to sexually seduce them, I never thought that they'd ask me to have sex with them. Unbelievably, they wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with them.

As stunned as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe it. My MILF of a 46-year-old stepmother wanted to have sex with me. My beautiful, 24-year-old, redheaded and green-eyed stepsister wanted to have sex with me, too. My 52-year-old, Columbian, enormous breasted mother-in-law wanted to have sex with me. My sexy, whore of a sister-in-law wanted to have sex with me, too. As if I had won the lottery, I hit the sexual jackpot.

F F F

One Man Living with Four Women, #02 continued from Chapter 01:

Shocked that all four women wanted to have sex with me, thinking that this was a joke and they were teasing me, I looked at all four women with disbelief. I looked from my beautiful stepmother to look at my sexy stepsister, my huge breasted mother-in-law, and my whore of a sister-in-law. Telling me that it was true and that they all wanted to have sex with me, they all smiled at me while nodding their heads.

Unbelievably, surprising me as much as they sexually excited me and, as much as I wanted to have sex with all of them, they all seemed to want to have sex with me, too. My sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe it. This can't be happening. I felt as if I was dreaming. I felt as if I had imagined what I had seen of their nearly naked bodies through their sheer and sexy, short, and low-cut, sexually revealing nightgowns.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, I wasn't going to have sex with just one of them, I was going to have sex with all four of them. Not all at once, of course, but one at a time, starting today and over the next week, I was going to have sex with all four women. I felt as if I masturbated myself while imagining my stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law all naked while having forbidden sex with me. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now.

Sexually teasing me, while getting my undivided attention, my stepmother, Emma, slowly and sexily crossed her long and shapely legs while flashing me her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy again. I saw a flash of my stepmother's naked pussy. I couldn't believe that she flashed me her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. I couldn't believe that I saw a peek of my stepmother's cunt.

Still stunned as much as I was sexually excited, as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, I couldn't believe that I saw a flash of my stepmother's blonde pussy. The first time seeing anything of my stepmother other than her bra strap, I wondered if she had unintentionally or deliberately flashed me a quick peek of her naked cunt. I'll be masturbating over seeing Emma's pussy later tonight and tomorrow morning.

'While wondering if she did, how hot would that be if she had deliberately flashed me her naked pussy,' I thought?

After seeing her naked pussy, concentrating my sexual attention on my stepmother, I'd love to have sex with her. I'd love to make out with her while touching and feeling her through her clothes. I'd love to slowly undress her before stripping her naked. Then, once she was without her clothes, I'd love to finger her pussy. I'd love to masturbate my stepmother while reaching up to fondle her big, naked D cup breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Then, I'd love to make myself comfortable between her long and shapely legs. While basking in her womanly aroma, while making her my woman, my sexy bitch, I'd love to lick her cunt while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. I'd love to eat my stepmother's cunt. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, my tongue, and my mouth. I'd love to watch, hear, and see her cum.

F F F

Then, looking from mother to daughter, I stared over at my stepsister, Maureen. She got my attention when she raised her hand in front of her and moved it up and down as if she was already stroking my prick. Not done sexually teasing me, I watched her raise her hand to her mouth. While she stared at me with her beautiful, green eyes, she moved her hand back and forth in front of her mouth while moving her cheek in an out with her tongue as if she was already blowing me.

'Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, never thinking that a blowjob from her would ever happen, my gorgeous stepsister wanted to suck my cock. Maureen wanted to blow me,' I thought. 'My stepsister wanted to give me oral sex.'

Something that I wouldn't know until I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth, I wondered if she was a swallower instead or a spitter. I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth or relegate me to cum on her naked breasts. Certainly, I'd love to cum in her mouth than on her tits.

Then, I wondered if she'd allow me to give her a cum bath. I'd love to cum all over her beautiful, freckled face, in her lush, red hair, and across her big, naked breasts. I wondered if she'd allow me to cum all over her.

Now that she told me that she wanted to have sex with me and demonstrated to me her stroking my cock, I'd love for my stepsister to stroke my cock. I'd love her to masturbate me. Then, after watching her giving a pretend blowjob, forget about her just masturbating me, I'd love to stick my big dick in her mouth.

I'd love for Maureen to blow me. I'd love for my stepsister to suck my cock. As sexually attracted to my stepsister as I am to my stepmother, I'd love to have sex with my stepsister. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth.

Unfortunately, and alas, something that will never happen, she'd never suck my cock. She'd never allow me to put a gentle hand behind her pretty red head, pull her face forward, and hump her mouth while fucking her face. She'd never allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth. She'd never swallow my cum. She'd never allow me to fondle her C cup naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Then, I'd love to shoot a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her naked breasts. In the way that I'd love to give my stepmother a cum bath, I'd love to give my stepsister a cum bath, too. I'd love to see Maureen dripping with my cum.

F F F

Then, while staring up at me and smiling, sexually teasing me, as if her hands were my hands, my mother-in-law, Maria, slowly felt her huge breasts through her nightgown. Not stopping there, she fingered her big, erect nipples. She pinched them, she pulled them, she turned them, and she twisted them, seemingly, to her sexual delight. I couldn't believe my ex-wife, Blanca's mother, fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples in front of me.

Yet, like mother like daughters. Clearly, Maria was as big of a whore as her daughters, Blanca, and Rosa were, too. No surprise that mother and daughter wanted to have sex with me, too. Yet, difficult for me to realize, not only my stepmother and stepsister wanted to have sex with me but also my mother-in-law and sister-in-law wanted to have sex with me, too. I wondered how many drug cartel men that they had to have sex with to allow them to leave Columbia with their heads in place to travel to America.

I couldn't stop watching Maria playing with her huge breasts and nipples through her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown. Never removing my eyes from her nightgown clad tits, all that I could do was to stare. Then, as if feeling the weight of her huge tits in her hands, something that I'd love to do, she cupped her enormous breasts in her hands through her nightgown. As if offering her big, beautiful breasts to me, she raised them in her hands while staring over at me and sliding slow fingers over her erect nipples.

Finally, not done sexually teasing me, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she removed her left breast from her nightgown top. Then, she removed her right breast from her nightgown top. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mother-in-law showed me her enormous, naked tits. As if looking to see what I could see of her breasts, she stared down at her huge, naked breasts before staring over at me.

Then, continuing to sexually tease me, she lifted her right breast to her mouth and sucked her erect nipple while staring at me. Then, she lifted her left breast to her mouth and sucked that erect nipple, too. She continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples while staring over at me with horniness and sexual lust. In the way that I couldn't wait to have sex with my stepmother and my stepsister, I couldn't wait to have sex with my mother-in-law, too.

If it wasn't enough that my stepsister pretended that she was stroking me while blowing me, in the way that I saw my stepmother's naked pussy, I couldn't believe that I saw my mother-in-law's naked breasts. I only wished that I could touch her big tits, feel her big tits, and fondle her big tits while sucking her erect nipples. I'd love to stick my erect prick between her monstrous breasts and fuck her breasts. I'd love to cum all over her huge breasts.

F F F

Then, again, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, my whore of a sister-in-law spread her legs wide open. In the way that her mother, Maria, exposed her naked breasts to me, her daughter, Rosa, exposed her naked pussy to me. Rosa gave me not just a pussy flash as my stepmother did, but she gave me a prolonged view of her entire pussy. While staring over at me, she stared at my sexual reaction to me seeing her beautiful, brown, trimmed, naked cunt.

If it wasn't enough that I saw her mother's naked breasts, I couldn't believe her daughter showed me her naked cunt. Then, while she continued staring up at me and continued sexually teasing me, I watched her reached her hand beneath her nightgown and cup her naked pussy in her hand as if that was my hand cupping her cunt. While she played with her pussy, she showed me a lot of glistening pink.

Something that I wished I could do, I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with Maria's immense, naked breasts. Something that I wished that I could do, too, I'd love to cup Rosa's naked cunt while fingering her pussy. I'd love to masturbate her.

I'd love to lick her while fingering her. Something that I've never experienced, I'd love to have threesome sex with mother and daughter. I'd love to give them both sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, my tongue, and my cock. How hot would that be to have sex with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law?

F F F

"I've seen and heard you masturbating, Jack," said my stepmother with a naughty, little laugh.

She surprised me by her confession.

"We all have," said Emma. "You shake the whole house whenever you stroke your prick," she said with a dirty laugh while looking at her daughter, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. "Seemingly all the time, at least three and four times a day," she said with a dirty laugh. "We all know when you're jerking off," said my stepmother.

She paused as if rethinking what she was about to say next but said it anyway.

"Something that you may not be aware of doing, but did you know that you talk to yourself about having sex with us when stroking your prick," she asked?

My stepmother laughed while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile? Hard for me to believe, she was coming on to me. Feigning my innocent ignorance, I looked at my stepmother and acted shocked.

"What? Really? Seriously? I talk to myself while masturbating myself? I do? You're kidding. I can't believe that I talk to myself while masturbating?"

I looked from my stepmother to look at my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. As if I was the VIP room of a strip club, they all flashed me some part of their nearly naked bodies at the same time. Feeling as if I was watching a live porn movie, never have I seen as many naked breasts and naked pussies as I was seeing now.

"No, I didn't know that I talked to myself while playing with myself," I said. "I'm not only embarrassed that you've all seen me masturbating but also that you all heard me talking about having sex with you. I'm sorry," I said. "I apologize for making you feel uncomfortably pressured to have sex with me. Please forgive me. I'm just horny," I said.

I looked to my stepmother, Emma, with sexual curiosity.

"What do I say when I'm talking to myself when masturbating?"

My stepsister, Maureen, laughed.

"You said in great, sexual detail all that you'd like to do to our naked bodies," said Maureen with a dirty laugh. "You made us all wet and horny with your masturbation talk which is why we're here now soliciting you for sex. We all want to have sex with you," said my stepsister. "We all want to suck and fuck you."

Blowing my mind, she raised her nightgown up to her crotch while spreading her long, shapely legs wide open to show me a lot of glistening pink. I stared at Maureen's red, trimmed, naked pussy in the way that I stared at Rosa's brown, trimmed, naked pussy. I couldn't believe that my stepmother, my stepsister, and my sister-in-law all flashed me their naked pussies while my mother-in-law flashed me her naked breasts.

'This is unbelievable,' I thought. 'I can't make this up. I can't believe that this is really happening.'

"You said that you'd love to make out with us while feeling us through our clothes," said my stepsister feeling her big breasts through her nightgown in the way that I'd love to feel her breasts through her nightgown.

F F F

After my mother-in-law moved her breasts back inside of her nightgown, as if she had never exposed her naked breasts to me, I thought that she was done sexually teasing me when she sat like a lady. Only not stopping her sexual seduction by exposing her naked breasts to me, she continued sexually teasing me. With the top of her sexy, low-cut nightgown falling wide open with her, my mother-in-law leaned forward to reach her coffee cup while showing me her long, line of sexy cleavage, her brown areolas, and her big, erect nipples.

'I love her massive breasts,' I thought. 'I can't wait to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking her nipples.'

"You said that you'd love to slowly undress us. You said that you'd love to strip us naked while touching and feeling our naked bodies everywhere," said Maria.

Her daughter, my sister-in-law, Rosa, sat back in her chair and spread her legs wide open again, in the way that Maureen had spread her legs to show me her naked pussy, my sister-in-law spread her legs to show me her naked pussy.

"You said that after you finger and lick our pussies, you'd love to make love to us before fucking us hard and fast. You said that you'd love to give all of us multiple, sexual orgasms," said Rosa. "As much as you want to make love to us, we want to make love to you, too, Jack. As much as you want to fuck us, we want to fuck you, too."

The four women shocked me as much as they sexually excited me. With me thinking that I'd never have sex with any of them, they all wanted to have sex with me. Then, as if they were a chorus, while laughing, they all said what they wanted to do to me together.

"You said that you wanted us to stroke your cock while sucking your cock. You said that you wanted to cum in our willing mouths. You said that you wanted to cum again all over our faces, in our hair, and across our naked breasts. You said that you wanted to give us all cum baths," they all said while laughing.

F F F

One Man Living with Four Women, #02:

I needed to know if they were just sexually teasing me or if they were serious about having sex with me. As if I had four expensive cars in front of me, a Rolls Royce Phantom, a Bentley GT Continental convertible, a Ferrari Daytona, and a Lamborghini Huracan that I was offered to take out for a ride to see how they handled in the curves, it was difficult to pick which one to take for a spin and drive first. Yet, as if she was the Rolls Royce, my stepmother had my sexual attention. I'd love to take her for a ride around the block.

"Who's first? Who would like to have sex with me first," I asked while hoping that my stepmother would raise her hand?

I looked from my stepmother to look at my stepsister and to look at my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law? I wondered who would want to have sex with me first. If I was to pick, I'd want to have sex with my stepmother first.

I loved her. I've always been sexually attracted to her. I've always wanted to have incestuous sex with her. I've always wanted to make love to her. I've always wanted to fuck her.

Surprisingly, the Bentley, Maureen, my beautiful, 24-year-old, redheaded stepsister, was first to raise her hand. Even though I knew what was about to happen, I still couldn't believe that my stepsister wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. In the way that I've always been sexually attracted to my stepmother, I've always been sexually attracted to my stepsister, too.

"I'd like to have sex with you, Jack, if you'd like to have sex with me," she said giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

'What? Seriously? Huh? If I'd like to have sex with her? As if I wouldn't want to have sex with her. Who wouldn't want to have sex with my stepsister? She was as stunningly beautiful as she was sexy and shapely,' I thought.

I stood and walked over to her with my erect prick already tenting my pajama bottoms that I wore without underwear.

"Shall we go to my room?"

Maureen stood and fluffed down her nightgown. I offered her my arm and she accompanied me to my bedroom as if we were a honeymoon couple to a honeymoon suite instead of a willing stepsister and a horny stepbrother going to my bedroom. As soon as we entered my room, I closed the door behind her.

Not believing that I was alone with my stepsister, having never been alone with her before in my bedroom with the door closed, we sat on my bed looking at one another. Seemingly, she was just as nervous to have sex with me as I was nervous to have sex with her. Yet, with her as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited, I couldn't wait to have sex with my stepsister.

I took her hand in mine and held it. Then, I kissed her freckled hand. I couldn't wait to hold her. I couldn't wait to kiss her. I couldn't wait to touch her and feel her everywhere. I couldn't wait to strip her naked and make love to her before fucking her.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at her beautiful, long, red, lush hair. I loved her red hair. If that wasn't enough, looking into her engaging green eyes made my heart weak and my cock hard. I loved her bright, green eyes.

Then, there was those freckles. I loved women with freckles and she sure at a lot of them. Surprising her, I said something that she, seemingly, never expected me to say.

F F F

"Before we begin, would you do me a favor," I asked?

She smiled at me. If she wasn't beautiful before, she was even more beautiful when she smiled. I loved her beautiful smile and the fact that she smiled at me made her even more beautiful. As if I was dreaming, I still couldn't believe that my stepsister wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Never would I have thought that I'd be having sex with Maureen.

12