One Man Living with Four Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't just any woman that I brought home from a bar. She was my stepsister. She was my stepmother's daughter. I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with Maureen. If it wasn't enough that I wanted to have sex with her, I couldn't believe that she wanted to have sex with me, too.

"Of course. I'd do anything for you, Jack," she said. "What would you like me to do," she asked.

No doubt, she expected me to ask her to do something sexual."

I smiled back at her while thinking of all of the sexual things that I'd love her to do and all of the sexual positions that I'd love to see my stepsister contort herself. Only, that wasn't what I wanted to ask her to do. What I asked her to do was something that would sexually excite me even more than I was sexually excited now.

"This may sound odd to you but would you go to your room, remove your nightgown, and put on panties, a bra, a button blouse, and a short skirt. A sexual fantasy of mine, I'd love to take my time making out with your while feeling you through your clothes before slowly undressing you. As if you're my woman and I'm your man, I'd love to take my time removing your clothes and stripping you naked," I said.

She stood while smiling at me again.

"Sure. That sounds like hot fun," she said leaving my bedroom. "I'll only be a few minutes."

She returned a few minutes later wearing her button blouse and short skirt. She closed the bedroom door behind her. Then, she sat on my bed next to me again while smiling up at me.

F F F

I stared at Maureen as if this was my first time seeing her. I stared at her as if she was my girlfriend instead of my stepsister. I stared at her with as much horniness as I stared at her with sexual lust.

Making my cock throb and pulsate, she was as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as was her mother. I'm a lucky man to be sitting with her while about to have sex with her. More than that, perhaps tomorrow, I was about to have sex with her mother, too. After having sex with the both of them, how awesome would that be to compare mother with daughter? How hot would that be to have a mother and daughter threesome?

"Now, part your knees. Flash me your panties. I'd love to see your panties," I said staring down at her knees.

She laughed.

"My panties," she laughed again? "Why would you want to see my panties when I've already flashed you my naked pussy," she asked?

I smiled at my stepsister.

"I don't want to rush something as beautiful as having sex with you for the first time," I said. "You're as stunning as you're sexy. I don't want to ruin the first time we're having sex with you by rushing it," I said.

Showing me that she understood, she nodded her head. She swooned from my compliment. Then, she parted her knees open enough to flash me her bright, white panties.

'Oh, my God. I loved seeing my stepsister's panties. When she removed her panties, I couldn't wait to touch them. I couldn't wait to feel them. I couldn't wait to sniff them. I couldn't wait to lick them where her crotch touched as if I was licking her pussy.

I stood from my bed and moved back towards my closed, bedroom door for a better view. Obediently obeying me, she parted her knees open enough to flash me her triangular patch of panties. I stared at her bright, white panties as if I had never seen panties before.

"Pull up your skirt a little and spread your legs wider," I said.

Obediently obeying me, she parted open her knees. I stared at my stepsister's pussy mound. I stared at her camel toe. I stared at her pussy slit. I stared at all that I could see of her patch of red, trimmed pubic hair through her sheer panties. I couldn't wait to finger her pussy, lick her pussy, make love to her pussy, and fuck her red, trimmed cunt.

F F F

Then, I sat next to her on my bed. We leaned into one another at the same time and kissed. The first time kissing my stepsister, I parted her red, full lips with my tongue and French kissed her. Never have I been kissed by another woman in the way that Maureen kissed me.

Oh, my God. She kissed me as if she loved me. Kissing her for the first time, she returned my French kiss with her deep, wet kiss. In an instant we were making out. Hard to wrap my head around it, I couldn't believe that I was making out with my stepsister.

I felt her big breasts through her blouse and bra while she felt my erect prick through my pajama bottoms. After masturbating over imagining her naked and having sex with her, I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with Maureen. I unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse one slow button at a time. I looked to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button.

Instead of just removing her nightgown and quickly stripping herself naked, she seemed to enjoy me slowly undressing her as much as I enjoyed slowly removing her clothes. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, I helped her to remove her blouse. I stared at her low-cut, white, lacy bra. Then, continuing to make out with her, I felt her breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her big brassiere. There's nothing like making out with a woman while feeling them through their clothes.

Next, with sexual excitement and trembling fingers, I unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. I stood to help her remove her skirt. Not able to get enough of seeing my sexy stepsister in her sexy lingerie, I stared at her in her bra and panties. Then, sitting next to her again, I made out with her while feeling her shapely ass through her panties. Finally, I reached my hand between her shapely thighs to feel her panty clad pussy. I cupped her panty clad pussy as if I owned her pussy.

I pushed her panties aside and inserted my long, stiff finger inside of her already wet pussy. I rubbed her clit. I finger fucked her. I masturbated my stepsister. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating Maureen. I couldn't believe that she allowed me to masturbate her.

I stood with her to slowly remove her panties. I stared at her naked, red, trimmed pussy and all that I could see of her shapely naked ass. I held her panties in my hand before lifting to my nose and sniffing them before moving them to my mouth to lick them and suck them. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head and she was a stripper about to dance around a poll to music, I reached around her to unhook her white, low-cut brassiere.

Ever so slowly, I sexily removed her bra straps from her shapely shoulders, first one and then the other. Then, I removed her arms from her bra straps. With her holding her bra cups in place, she removed one bra cup before removing her other bra cup.

There they were, her beautiful, freckled, naked breasts. I loved her big breasts. I felt the weight of her C cup breasts in my hands. I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts. I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples to her sexual delight. I leaned forward to take her pink nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other.

Finally, with her naked, I stripped myself naked as if my clothes were on fire. I had her lean back to rest her beautiful redhead on my pillow. Then, I spread her legs by gently moving her ankles further apart. Something that I had masturbated over doing too many times to count, I moved between her long, shapely legs. I fingered her pussy while licking my stepsister's cunt.

F F F

Basking in the sexual aroma of her naked, glistening pussy, I touched her warm and wet cunt with my finger. She was so wet. I continued fingering her pussy. I rubbed her clit. Sticking my finger inside of her as far as I could, I finger fucked her. I searched for her G spot and found it. I pressed on it while rubbing it to her sexual delight.

Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, the moment that I've been waiting for, I moved my mouth closer to her pussy. First I sniffed her womanly odor. Then, I lashed out my tongue and licked her. Something hard for me to realize, I licked my stepsister's pussy. I continued licking her while fingering her. I ate Maureen's cunt. I gave her oral sex.

Licking and licking her, and with her not stopping me from giving her oral sex, I continued sexually arousing her with my fingers, my tongue, and my mouth. She was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Never believing that I'd ever be making out with my stepsister while feeling her through her clothes, I never thought that I'd ever strip her naked.

If that was enough, I never thought that I'd be feeling and fondling her naked breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. I never thought that I'd be masturbating her. I never thought that I'd be giving my 24-year-old stepsister oral sex, but here I was doing just that.

F F F

"Jack! Jack! Oh, my God, Jack. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming, Jack. I'm cumming," she said. "Lick me faster. Lick me harder. I'm cumming, Jack. I'm cumming," she said again.

She fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, not taking her long to recover, she mounted me. I stared up at her while she stared down at me. She reached her hand down and parted her pussy lips with my cock. I easily slid inside of her.

Then, with gentle and loving humps, she humped me while I humped her. While making love to one another, we kissed. We continued making out as if we were husband and wife instead of stepsister and stepbrother.

Then, humping me faster, she humped me hard. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. We were fucking. I couldn't believe that I was fucking Maureen and she was fucking me.

With her already sexually aroused, it didn't take her long to cum. Proud of myself, I gave my stepsister a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. She closed her eyes and put her head back before screaming out my name.

"Jack! Jack! Don't stop fucking me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," she said. "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me. Fuck your stepsister!"

She collapsed beside me. I moved up to rest beside her. I put my arm around her shoulders and she rested her head on my chest. Never feeling this way before, after having sex with her, I loved my stepsister. I'd marry her if I could and if she'd marry me.

F F F

With her not done having sex with me, she moved halfway down the bed. She took my still stiff prick in her hand. She stroked me to a bigger and harder erection. Then, she took me in her mouth. My stepsister was blowing me. Maureen was sucking my cock.

She stared up at me with my big dick in her mouth. She continued stroking me while sucking me. Never has anyone given me as good of a blowjob as I was receiving now.

Not taking me long to cum, I tried to delay cumming as long as I could. Only with her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, it was impossible to delay my sexual orgasm. I put a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head. While moving her head forward, I humped her mouth. I fucked her face.

"Maureen! Maureen! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Maureen," I said.

I exploded a load in her mouth and she swallowed it. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my erect prick, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful red hair, and across her naked breasts. Proud of myself for showing her a blowjob well done, I gave my stepsister a cum bath.

"That was a lot of cum, Jack," she said laughing.

She scooped cum with her fingertips, took it to her mouth, and swallowed it.

After having sex with my stepsister, hoping that it would be my MILF of a stepmother, I wondered who would want to have sex with me next.

To be continued...

12