All Comments on 'One Man's Fantasy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story until the end

You put him back with a woman that had no respect or love for him and for which a fuck was just a fuck with someone else. Not only did she cuck him she did it in his own house in his own bed and showed no remorse at all for her actions. Then you dump the poor sap right back in with what amounts to a whore since she fucked someone from her work. Sorry a good fantasy until you ruined his life and his moral standards. In real life it seldom makes sense in any way shape or form for a broken marriage couple to go back together, it usually has a very low life expectancy and in most cases can erupt into violent breakups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i've been a critic of yours for years

but this was a good story.you got payback and everybody saw it.now you got a whore in the bedroom and a lady in the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Even the end was good...

I read a comment after the first chapter that included a "spoiler." I waited until you posted this last chapter to address those who cannot see the logic in taking back a "known quantity" after and event that would require forgiveness and remorse. Rob forgave Joan and Joan showed remorse for what she had done - she was given a second chance. Will Rob give Joan a third chance if she falls from grace again? I think we all know that he wouldn't. All in all, this is a very good story, good plot development, and even a good ending. Thank you JPB.

John.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
AWFUL" another stupid male ego story

classic JPB... blame male ego. No that isnt IT rob. Sure he was hurt but it is a CHARACTER thing you Moron Author.

<br></br>

actions have meaning and consequences. He was told he was worth nothing.

<br></br>

the ONLY reason the whore wife wants him back is Becuase she saw him with the Porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

It was a fantasy after all. I liked this story alot. It had some interesting twists, and in the end the fantasy had to end. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Total bullshit

His ex cheated on him and he's supposedly egotistical for not taking the slut back? Fuck her and fuck this attitude. If anything it's appropriate that a porn star is the "moral guidance" for this attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I find it interesting

how readers can determine an authors intend. Mind readers?

They can actually determine a characters intention. Wow...that's amazing.<p>Author I liked this story, well written, good plot, some minor gray areas, but overall a nice read. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad at all

Good story, very well written as are most of JPB's stories (even though I disagree with how most of them end up). He got $250,000 in the bank and his fantasy week. His wife's lover lost his job and his marriage. His wife lost her job, her reputation and her marriage (No mention of remarriage, are they dating, shacked up?). Maybe she'll think twice next time, he's demonstrated that he has a limited tolerance for shit and he knows he has other options. Personally I think he'd have been better off exploring some of the other options, he may have wound up with something better. Still, good story.

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 14 years ago
Hurt pride and fragile male ego

Kristal's comment about his hurt pride and bruised male ego is the part that brings the story down a notch from my point of view.

Having worked closely with professionals who are in the business of marriage counseling, the average man's experience of a wife's infidelity is that of "having been stabbed in the back", "having his balls cut off" and "having a death in the family". Something very shocking and unbelievable happens from the man's perspective which is almost as difficult to forgive as forgiving your child's murderer.

Such being the severity of a man's experience, it is very insensitive for anyone to suggest that it is the equivalent of receiving a bruise (bruised ego) or a minor hurt (hurt pride). From women's point of view, it may not be a big deal, no more naughty than a "joy ride" when a teenager "borrows" a car for personal pleasure (almost an innocent act), but it is certainly not so from the man's perspective. A wife's infidelity, however innocent and lacking in malice it may be, it is not her perspective that matters but the victim's.

The story was otherwise a beautiful piece of writing and work of a master that JPB is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good indeed!

A male fantasy? But an excellent, enjoyable story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Idiot from Australia didnt read the story

Its not a matter of the authors Intentions. It matters what was written. Read the scene where he catches Joan fucking her boss.

<br></br>

she tells him essentially that even AFTER 1 time curiousity thing.... Joan PLANNED to keep fucking Jake for a while...

<br></br>

<i> "And if I hadn't walked in on you I'd have been getting sloppy seconds for the rest of my life and would have never known."

<br></br>

"No you wouldn't <b> A little while longer for sure, but not the rest of your life. Jake usually only stays with one girl for three weeks or so and then he moves on to someone else." </b> </i>

<br></br>

Joan is saying Rob you are STUPID. I can pull this off. Your feeling ...your respect... do NOT matter.

<br></br>

Its NOT male ego. Its character. and this story is called crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am really enjoying this tale

Rather than be critical in any way, or point out minor imperfections, let me cast my vote for an excellent overall story. The twisty little plot holds my attention, the characters developed very quickly to the point that I can envision them and empathize with them, and frankly, while this has not been one of my fantasies, I can, and have placed the thought. It's a fun thought and I'm into it. I anxiously await the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf?

im giving this a 0 because the ending was crap. male ego, hurt pride my ass. his ex said she would have stayed with her big dick boss for at least 3 three and would have liked it to be longer but he only stays with a woman for that 3 week period. and that line about how a marriage would be better and stronger because she satisfied her curiousity is such utter bullshit that for a moment i was speechless. let me make this clear to any idiot who reads these stories and think they apply to the real world- the majority of men and women out there dont think, dont act like this and the family would not repeatedly say you should work it out and forgive her/him. family and friends would stick by you and your decisions and cheating doesnt make the marriage stronger. back to the story, joans actions clearly state she didnt care all that much about him and implies that since she never ment for him to find out, she would have cheated for 3 the weeks and then some time later dont it again. because is she did once or for an extened period and he never knew, why shouldnt she do it again? readers may say im too harsh or dont know what love is, but fuck that and fuck you. if any of you seriously believe he should have taken her back after what happened, then you're the ones who have no idea what love is.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
It did go down hill

for the story to turn in the end back to a "bitch" that treated him without love or sensitivity at a critical time.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Bob your talented, but I got to go with Harry here

<p>That's what killed it for me too</p>

<p>I hate to do it, but I need to steal a few things from your story to explain my point</p>

<p><i>"I'm sorry Rob, <b>but it was the most amazing sexual experience of my life.</b> His cock is just short of eleven inches and <b>he touched me in places that I didn't even know I had.</b>"</p>

<p>"The most <b>amazing sex of your life?</b> You had to tell me that? Now I get to live the rest of my life knowing that I can't get the job done. Thanks a lot."</p>

<p>"I didn't mean it that way honey. You always have gotten the job done. Jake was just different. <b>It was all about cock size and what bigger would be like</b>."</p>

<p>"And if I hadn't walked in on you I'd have been getting sloppy seconds for the rest of my life and would have never known."</p>

<p>"No you wouldn't. <b>A little while longer</b> for sure, but not the rest of your life. <b>Jake</b> usually <b>only stays with one girl for three weeks or so and then he moves on to someone else."</b></i></p>

<p>So, so far you have the wife tell him that he's not that hung, the new guy hits her in spots he could never reach, the new guy has given her the experience of her life to date, and the affair would be over when the new guy got tired of her, but not because she wanted to walk away from him</p>

<p>Then the vehicle you use to put them back together is this point:</p>

<p><i>Don't give me that sweetie. You were <b>more than enough for her and you know it</b>. The problem here is your <b>ego, your pride, your sense of self worth or whatever</b>. She let someone else <b>borrow</b> something that you considered yours alone and it pissed you off.</i>

</p>

<p>????</p>

<p>But that was all? No in the first part of the story the wife <i>told</i> he wasn't getting it done and she wanted to know what it was like. The part where she says <i> the most amazing sexual experience of my life</i> said it. Then when she goes on and tells him she originally had no intention of stopping before Jake got tired of her, didn't make it a selfish pride or someone is playing with your toys thing. The wife <i>gave</i> away his toys and acted like it was no big deal</p>

<p>But I do agree women and men see it differently. Women might not see this as no big deal, but tell a woman she looks like she's gaining weight. See if she doesn't try to slap your head off. Tell a man the same thing, usually he just laughs with you too, if your not trying to be cruel. But there is no <i>safe</i> way to say this to a woman.</p>

<p>But the story turned her planned cheating and infidelity into a problem that everyone saw as only his problem and really no big deal.</p>

<p>Just didn't like that it was his fault because he didn't offer the other man a cold beverage once he was finished pleasuring his wife for him, since he wasn't hung well enough to tickle her tonsils that is.</p>

-Risq

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
One other thing Bob,

<p>If I had to guess I think you wanted to have this as both of them getting their fantasy type story then going on with their life, but the husband didn't sit his wife down and say:

<p><i>"You honey you are getting the job done. I mean sure you clean up around the house a little which I enjoy and we <i>do</i> have sex twice a week which is great in itself, but <b>Tina</b> over there could suck the chrome off a bumper when she gives a blowjob, she cooks, cleans, <b><i>and</i></b> is hot wet and naked by the time I'm in the door. Did you get a look at those breasts? That butt? I tried it I could bounce a quarter off her abs. Those are some sweet legs aren't they? They go all the way up to her neck! She's only 24 and she just loves sex. You're still nice to look at too, but still she's only 108 pounds wet at 5'8"! WOW!</p>

<p>While having sex with you isn't bad, <i>she</i> doesn't just lay on her back and wait for me to finish, and she makes me feel like a <i>god</i> while we're having sex and I can tell she doesn't fake her orgasms. It has to be the best sex of my adult life.</p>

<p>Oh, but your good too, and don't worry, Tina only does this with one guy for a few weeks before she moves on, and it was just my turn this week. But after that we'll go back to just the way it was and we can then both pretend this never happened. I'm sure I can make do with the great sex you give me, you know how great it used to be, and I'll never <b>EVER</b> think of the fantastic sex I had with Tina <b>EVER</b> again as long as I live. And if anyone ever asked when the most incredible sex I ever had was, I'll <b>ONLY</b> remember the times we had together and <b>NEVER</b> think of the fantastic sex Tina and I had. Those times will NEVER ever come to mind!"</p>

<p>And I promise that I'll never try to find another woman who will make me feel like I felt with Tina once I get it out of my system. You have my word on it!</i></p>

<p>I would challenge anyone to say that to their wives, or let their wives find out they said it then have everyone try to convince her that while what her husband said might be valid, that her reaction to being pissed off and wanting to never be with him again for what he did and said is just overreactions on her part.</p>

<p>And in the end that's what the story is trying to sell to the reader from the male point of view. >=(</p>

-Risq

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
I liked it!

The story title uses the word "fantasy". It's JPB's character's fantasy. No need to explain his fantasy.. just enjoy it. It was well written and very entertaining. This was one of JPB's best stories, at least for me. As I said, I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting story

The ending was a shockingly cute twist. Well, too cute, but

it was the author's choice, and the guy was a special case.

But it is sort of like taking three nice shots of Gentleman Jack and having the fourth shot turn out to be olive oil...

My point is that I enjoyed almost everything in the story up till the last few words. You know my 75 is low for all the fun I had...

sherlock40sherlock40over 14 years ago
First half great, second half sucked

Another "it's just your pride and ego standing in your way" story. What a crock. This is what my mind heard when you wrote; "I know dozens of women who have tried the big cock and then went back to being faithful wives", "I know dozens of women who utterly betrayed their husbands love and then fantasized about their lover every time they were with their husbands."

Great writer, but the subtle digs at fidelity in your stories bring your score down.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
YUK!

Same old male bashing! It's his fault he hasn't got 11 inches? It's his fault that his feelings are hurt by betrayal and infidelity? She wants 11 inches? Go marry 11 inches! Can't believe the wimp took her back, unless he's keeping her around as a fuck buddy. When he calls Kristal back he should see if there's any available fluff girl jobs for ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There Have Been Times

Rob, when I have tried to stamp all over your feelings for writing something that I thought was really dumb shit, but this time you got it right. The "cry babies" that are "zeroing" you on this story just can't stand the truth about themselves and their inability to move beyond revenge and "get even", so that they can experience happiness and a "fulfilled" life with someone that knows them and still loves them at their worst or best.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
I liked the first chapter & the first half........

of this chapter. The ending did <i>annoyed</i>me. Deducted 25 for the ending. Overall a good fantasy, kind of "Fairy Tale" to date a porn star.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
I agree with Kelly

The idea is good. And even the him ending up with the ex-wife isn't too far fetched. What I am glad is that he didn't accept the job of 'fluffer' that must be the worst job EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good ol JPB

Well written as usual JPB. Not too surprised by the ending given the lines by Krystal in part 2 (and it being JPB). Hope springs eternal for luv, twue luv.

The ending though, like the porn starlet's musings at the airport don't fit with reality but with (one man's) fantasy. :)

I got a good chuckle from Krystals final farewell...proof that marriage advice/dick size argument from a porn star/admitted fan of partner variety might not be the most wise or thought out. The time for satisfying ones curiousities isn't engangement or mid marriage (in the marriage bed no less). Good points from Risq and Harry as usual on that front.

Thanks JPB and good to see you on Lit again as well as elsewhere.

-Hex

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Flawed

Good subject; interesting; well executed -- at least until the ending. Not all stories require a happy ending, especially if the ending seems forced. Your conclusion, I feel, disparages your strong talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ending based on pop psychobabble

JPB seems to write stories by pulling together stock parts. The "the problem isn't the wife fucking, it's his wounded ego" is one of them, and it's bullshit, especially in this case. As others pointed, the wife explicitly told him how he wasn't getting it done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whats ego got to do with it?

Sorry folks it isnt male ego or lack of it that makes a woman betray her vows, herself, and her marriage and go out and fuck someone. It is her lack of character, lack of morals, and lack of respect or love for her spouse. I guess people dont get the biological implications of a woman fucking someone outside the marriage. The act itself says she does not love, respect, or even lust for her spouse. In fact it clearly states she finds her spouse to be and unfit sire for her biological offspring. How degrading and humiliating is the fact that a woman states by her actions she can go out and fuck around and the only thing her spouse is good for is to raise her bastards from other men as his own? Yes an impotent little boy might agree to such a standing in life but it is almost impossible for a mature biological man to bend to these actions. In the wild the betrayed male would kill the competitor (or be killed) and then destroy all of the offending offspring. Thus the female would have the opportunity to produce offspring of the mate. Isnt civilization great?

looking4itlooking4itover 14 years ago
I have to agree with katib

I enjoyed the story and was looking forward to something unique from JPB and for the most part I got it. I could only read part of the second chapter before going to work today and I couldn't wait to get home and see how it would finish. But, in the long run, I felt it ended so easily and was disappointed in it. Certainly, the character could have ended up with his ex but I thought it a little abrupt to say the least.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
The ending could have been better

but overall this is a great story and i enjoyed it completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, but the ending...

Enjoyable, but a man will NEVER forgets Joan words in the first chapter:

"I'm sorry Rob, but it was the most amazing sexual experience of my life.(...)"

And ELEVEN inches?She(probably)can´t take a little more than a half of that monster...in the next chapter, Joan falls in love with a Donkey.Keep it real!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Story fell apart in the last section . . .

I thought this was interesting and well-written. But I was skeptical in the first chapter. Just because a porn star is pretty, has big tits, and represents a fantasy fuck, one has to realize she has been well-used and around the block many times, the same as a hooker. The sex on film is not with condoms -- it is bareback -- and our "hero" did not insure that Kristal was medically-tested before hopping into the sack with her. The idea that she would halfway-seriously offer him a job as a "fluffer" indicates she has underlying contempt for him, despite offering him the mercy fuck at the end of their week. And like other readers, I can't imagine why he would ever get back with his ex-wife after what she did and what she said. Love turns to hate when betrayal is involved, at least in the real world, and I can't see why he would ever believe or trust her again, let alone be in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not the best

Bob, I like you stories. BUT are you losing it? This story SUCKED. Shape up Bob.

ohioohioover 14 years ago
Wonderful, different, inventive.

Let the complainers complain. This is the type of story that illustrates why JPB is one of the masters. Thanks for all the pleasure you give us!

ohio

sam8939sam8939over 14 years ago
Wonderful story !!

This is one of your all time best Bob--nice job. I think there is more you can do with it if you have the interest. It is/was very entertaining.

Thanks,

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

One of your best. Great build up and fun twist involved.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
GOOD STORY

Well written, as usual, except for having Rob getting back together with Joan just after less than a year (time not really specified) of catching her with her big dicked boss was a little hard to swallow. The same logic Rob used for not marrying Allalise still applies here and he wasn't even married to her or saw her in the flesh committing the act. Joan even admitted that she would have kept up the affair for at least three weeks and lets face it, Rob was right when he said that when Jake was through with her she would go out and find another big cock. After all that incredible mind blowing sex it would have been real hard for her to go back to being a faithful wife, especially if she would have gotten away with it. That's just human nature. Other than that your story was very entertaining. Thank you

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Great story

interesting comments. I note that very few think he could ever get back with his wife. This is common to all unfaithful wife stories. I strongly disagree. Did you ever hear of cost/benefit analysis? The bottom line to consider is 'will I be happier with her or without her?'

In the case of my own marriage, of which you obviously know nothing, I can assure you that although my reactions, after an event of treachery such as described, would have been as violent as our heroes, at heart I will only know happiness with her. I would have kicked her out certainly, but the door would remain ajar for me to be persuaded to take her back. Best I've seen from JPB.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
And again,what is the point of dissecting what the characters in the story did or didn't do??

We each perceive any story differently according to our psychological makeup. Each story is what it is. But harken. What we should look at is HOW it is written,to delight in Authors command of a language and ease with which he-she guide us thru its story.

And JPB's consummate mastery is all that and more ! Well done.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Although I don't believe the story is plausible, I rated it 5*****s.

That is because this story falls in one of the catagories where it does not have to be plausible to get the highest rating. Certainly the story was well written and entertaining and worth the 5 star rating I gave it.

wmarinwwmarinwover 12 years ago
Loved the story, disagreed with the ending.

Awesome story I loved it from beginning till the ending of the last page. I just have to disagree with the ending. I really don't see him getting back with Joan. That trust was shattered and she wasn't even guilty about it when it happened. She just packed up her bag and left showing no remorse at all. She was just sorry she got caught. Otherwise it's one of the most amazing stories I've read. Thank You!!!!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Did he thank her?

Joan would be a lot better behaved knowing Kristal is still interested. I hope Kristal got thanked, maybe it was pre-arranged?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Excellent "fantasy" story.

I enjoyed his "week with the porn star fantasy" and that he didn't make it about showing her off, but just about enjoying the fantasy of being with her. Well played right up until the end. Yours was one possible ending. I guess you would call it the "happy" ending, at least for his ex-wife who had figured out what she had lost when she became a cheating slut. But she had not just "dented" his male pride. She had trashed him as a husband. From my point of view, I don't see him ever taking her back. No way he ever forgets what she did to him and men take their pride and self respect seriously. No - my fantasy ending would have had him going out to California for a week to find out what Kristal had in mind, long term? And never, ever go back to the ex-wife. She remains the "ex" forever.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
JPB Terrific!

I am flabbergasted at the creativity of JPB's writing style for this story. Tremendous act of daring experimentation in story structure. I am so envious I could spit nails!

With all due respect, I intend to try to incorporate JPB's brilliant methodology. Drag this down into my dungeon laboratory and flog a story of my own out of it. They call Dr. JPBOB mad, I tell you MAD! Hahahahahahahah, the world should tremble at such genius!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

truly loved it! Five stars and an instant favorite. Fun, well written and endearing.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story, keeping the interest till the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story until the end

This was a lot of fun. Every man's dream - spend time with a really hot porn star. But he KNEW who Joan was. She was a cheater. She had shown him that she had no real love or respect for him and you have them back together? Naw. That ending spoiled the story for me. Good story - bad ending.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

I can see the end and was expected. Kristal missed one point; trust. That by itself changes the ending .... or should have.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
trust

I couldn't agree with Rhomanov more. Everything Kristal did was sweet. That is, until her stupid comment about ego. The primary concern is trust. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Never look back. The feeling of betrayal never leaves. And, I for one could not live that way. Move on. It sounds like you're saying cheating is ok, so long as you don't get caught. It does tell volumes about ones character. Once again, you had a great story going only to fuck it up at the end.

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
pride

since when did pride become a bad thing. i have pride in my self, i have pride in what ive done with my life. i work hard, take care of my family.i dont do drugs or drink to excess. these are things that you should have pride in. you do the very best you can in life and you hold your head up. the same thing goes for men and women. having pride is a good thing, it means you wont let someone who claims to love you shit on you for no reason.what kind of person doesnt have pride.someone who lets others take all the happiness out of their life.

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
Well done JPB story(as always) but the deal killer

would have been this exchange from first segement:

"And if I hadn't walked in on you I'd have been getting sloppy seconds for the rest of my life and would have never known."

"No you wouldn't. A little while longer for sure, but not the rest of your life. Jake usually only stays with one girl for three weeks or so and then he moves on to someone else."

LOL-she was not going to stop-he was 2nd place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story until the end

When he lived every man's nightmare and took the cheating slut Joan back into his life. How the hell does he make THAT decision?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

The lame justification to take back the ex wife is what does this story in. Really? I would have just as soon had him go back with the ex-finance.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Was 5* until the end

Then dropped to 3 for creativity alone.

Kristal was dead wrong about all women and bigger is definitely not better.

I was very experienced before I married and am only slightly on the large side. There are quite a few men with longer and thicker equipment than me.

I have taken more than one girlfriend and had offers from many wives. I have broken more hearts than most people have extended family and blown the heads off of some very experienced and sexy women with my only slightly larger than average tool.

I've also had group sex on more than one occasion and always ended up with multiple women servicing me and cumming until they passed out, cried or, on rare occasions, wore me the fuck out.

The big dick guys could not compete with my 7.5 inch wonder and what I could do with it.

Women that had grunted and quietly breathed fast for captain big dong were transformed into puddles of orgasmic goo underneath me and several came so hard it looked like a seizure or a scene from the exorcist.

A lot of women might be curious about a big one, why not fantasize, but most would not cheat on a man they loved to do it.

This was a very fun story until the end.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Just read part one.

Goofed and read them in reverse.

No way in hell should he have taken the cold, remorseless, cheating cunt back.

Truly bad ending and he absolutely could have done better than the stupid slut that just had to let the office asshole defile her marriage bed.

JPB, you are disturbed sometimes. I guess I understand given your story but this one is fucked up.

waifwaifabout 6 years ago
Amazing Premise

I loved the first chapter and made it a fave of mine. The premise was fresh and compelling. The characters were believable and the dialogue was interesting. I wish you had expanded on the movie angle a la Eric and Will Make a B Movie by qhml1.

https://www.literotica.com/s/eric-and-will-make-a-b-movie

I would have like to have seen him go to Hollyweird and see a bidding war for his film idea with him holding out for Kristal in the lead (a chance for her to crossover into mainstream films). Even if it didn't have them finding each other it would have shown each character growing stronger and finding their own happy ending.

Still loved it, but I wish the ending had been more fulfilling.

waif

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 6 years ago
original and entertaining

what could be better than that? 5* and a smiley face.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
RUB A DUB DUB.....A FLUFFER FOR HIRE

and if anyone asks, its like a Fairy Tale of participants, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AW SHIT!

A really nice little fantasy story RUINED by the RAAC. Joan cheated. They got divorced. Just because she wants him back, why would he take a cheater back? What are they? Dick and Liz? Looking at her across the room at a dance hall does NOT constitute the desire to take the slut back into his life. It falls under the title of "normal curiosity". So when Kristal calls and asks him to "fluff" her, he was on the next plane. Now THAT is how you end the fantasy. Of course you could stretch it out. Have them see one another once or twice a year for a couple of years and then have them sitting at the cabin (which by now has electricity and running water) some time in the future and have her ask him if he wanted her full time. Tell him she's tired of the merry-go-round and would like to settle down and have some kids. That would be a great ending. Going back to the ex-wife? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS IS THE GEM but order of submission problem

If this is not the best of Just Plain Bob's stories, it is the best I remember. I keep going back at intervals to read JPB because 1) I know I'll find a well-written story (and that goes for his duds, which are often due to being unfinished/unresolved), and 2) I keep hoping to find the gem, and I've found several. But this one is the gem of the gems. Just an intriguing plot, written in a masterful way.

The biggest problem is not with the story itself, but the order of reading. The submissions page lists One Man's Fantasy first, then lists One Man's Fantasy Ch. 01 second. This is the reverse of the story order. The title for One Man's Fantasy should be One Man's Family Ch. 02. The dates of submission show the correct order.

I like reasonable, well-written reconciliation stories (like this one), so the ending was good for me. The high (for Loving Wives category) 4.40 rating indicates others are like me. Naturally those who dislike are more inclined to comment than those who like (Satisfied customers take it for granted. Dissatisfied ones speak up.), hence the high proportion of dissenting comments. See my comments (10-13-18) on writing reconciliation stories for us as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheaters

You don't take back a cheating whore of an ex wife. Ruining the story in the last few sentences really sucks.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
This is Bull Sh t

Come on a dream come true then the author ruins it with a cheater wife. Ok his dream of a porn star comes to life. So she doesn't want to keep this going doesn't mean he has to take a cheater slut back. It would have been one thing she comes to him tells of her indiscretions. But no the bitch brought her f ck toy home to his bed. No way you can take the bitch back. At least you know what you have with a porn star.

So write a chapter three get the cheater out again even might bring the porn star back as she falls for a normal guy. might even let her stay in films just no more porn plus she doesn't travel with out her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
closet cuck

he dreams of a life with a whore and then takes a cheater back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story Ruined

In Joan's own words:

"I'm sorry Rob, but it was the most amazing sexual experience of my life. His cock is just short of eleven inches and he touched me in places that I didn't even know I had.

"I didn't mean it that way honey. You always have gotten the job done. Jake was just different. It was all about cock size and what bigger would be like.

"No you wouldn't. A little while longer for sure, but not the rest of your life. Jake usually only stays with one girl for three weeks or so and then he moves on to someone else."

Does it sound like she was sorry she did it? No, she was sorry she got caught. Sorry she couldn't have her cake and eat it too. But only sorry AFTER he divorced her and seemingly moved on. She tells him TO HIS FACE SHE WOULD CONTINUE TO FUCK THE OTHER GUY UNTIL HE GOT TIRED OF HER. What if he never got tired? Would she have continued her adultery? Sure sounds like it.

And then the guy takes her back ON THE ADVICE OF A LITERAL WHORE, because, get this: THE WHORE HANGS OUT WITH OTHER WHORES WHO THINK NOTHING OF JUMPING ON STRANGE COCKS AND THEN GOING BACK TO THEIR HUSBANDS WITH NARY A SECOND THOUGHT.

Why didn't he take back the gangbabg slut? At least she wasn't married, she hadn't sworn to forsake all others when she stepped out.

Joan took an oath, and then thought nothing of breaking it and then tells him TO HIS FACE she would continue until Mr. Big Dick got tired of her. Why does he think she won't step out again, after all, he cucked and took her back. All on the advice of a whore who admits she's not cut out for monogamous relationships to boot.

Just Plain Terrible.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Even with the reconciliation with the cheating Joan, I consider this one of the better JPB stories that I've read. Kristal is a winner.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 3 years ago

Love all of your stories but this was special. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again with the "it's just your bruised ego" thing? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story - bad ending. Joan was a cheater. NEVER take her back. Bruised ego or not.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Really terrible ending. Why do these writers write so much male demeaning drivel? I guess the last four generations of ever decreasing testoerone is having an effect, and men ar getting wimpier every day. Dire consequences for society and the economy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First rate!! Funny as it could be and sexy to boot. The guys who didn't like it are not literary and simply haven't been around the block enough times to "get it." You can't buy stories like that anywhere. Keep up the good work. Hell, I didn't even see where it needed any copy-editing.

RWessonRWessonalmost 2 years ago

Somehow, I've never read these before, and I've read most of yours multiple times. This might have been just about one of your best... Until the ending. The story within the story would have been a near perfect ending, showing that good guys can still win the girl of their fantasies. Thanks for the stories over all these years.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Loved it right up until the ending.

It was a bit more than his pride that Joan let someone else borrow something he thought was exclusively his.

It wasn't a one time thing that just happened. She thought about it for a long time, gave into the pressure from her slut friends at work. Fucked her boss in their marital bed. If she hadn't gotten caught she admitted she planned on fucking him multiple times until he got tired of her. Very matter of factly tells her husband it's the best sex she's ever had. Just to top it off she's not sorry for doing it. Only sorry she got caught and that he actually saw her getting fucked.

Even though she says she doesn't want it to cost her marriage she calmly packs her bags and leaves.

After the fact Joan might be regretting her decision but, at the time there didn't seem to be any remorse.

Kristal says it's about his ego and sense of self worth. What about Joan's lack of integrity. The broken trust. The fact that she didn't care enough about her husband to keep from doing something that would hurt him???

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shouldnt take her back except maybe as a friend w/ benefits, and before he does, he needs to exact brutal punishment on mr big dick, to get him off his self important preening perch. rk

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not very happy that he took her back. Thoughts, he demeans himself when he calls himself a dork and his sister supposedly validates that, his parents, esp his father, dont seem to respect him much at all. When everybody claims its his ego thats too sensitive, well they may be right, nobody, esp the"fairer" sex seems to see him as anything special, altho that seemed to be changing as the slutty cunts react differently after seeing and hearing about his week w/ the friendly, kind, but ultimately, like all the others, a size queen slut. Reading the 1st chap 2nd, not helpful, i tend to agree w/ comments from [Mike0442]. the wife let him know in no uncertain terms that, lover was the best sex ever, that she wld continue cheating until dropped (obviously, she wasnt going to be hurt by that, not being "in love, just lust", having got what she wanted, a serious heavenly fucking from a big dick that hubby wld never be able to live up to or match). She respects him not 1 witt, is callous about his feelings, how wld she react if she found him doing the same? divorce, take him to the cleaners financially, and spread the word about how deficient his dick and lovemaking were. But she wants him to forgive and forget, when she wouldnt? Now for me, why would i want to stay w/ a woman just to get myself off, the cunt told me i cldnt match the size and skill etc of lover, so why stay and try?, she'll always be bored in bed, giving him passive(as in rigor mortis) limp pity sex from her. So why keep her? why work your ass off to provide for her? And finally, if he did wimp out and stay w/ her, she wld respect him even less than she already did( what is less respect from no respect at all?)and wld be thinking very shortly after her fading memories of the big dick stopped getting her off while under or on hubby, on how to find another big dick and be smarter about hiding it. She obviously wasnt too put out by hubbys reaction, claims she doesn't want it to cost her marriage she calmly packs her bags and leaves and she shows no remorse about how getting the big dick experience ended the marriage, so im left w/ thinking that for her, the big dick experience was worth the loss of the marriage?

I wrote an earlier comment today before finding chap 1, and rebut it now. Had said take her back as a friend w/ benefits but after 1st chap, say no raac and no FwB unless he fucks her w/o foreplay or any concern whatsoever about her needs and desires, never pay for anything w/ her or for her, ei no vacations together unless she pays her way, take romance completely out of the "relationship" she doesnt deserve it, she threw what they had a way. Her betrayal was total, calculated, unrepentful and pretty much about as evil as bitches can be. earlier comment required punishment, and i guess the nut busting, firing and divorce of stud was about good enuf. With a "love" like hers, id rather have to deal w/ hate, more honest, harder to conceal. rk

Rayjag1980Rayjag198011 months ago

The story was good until the BS male ego/pride soapbox sermonet. I would have given it 5* had JPB not gone that route, gave 3 *.

How can you rebuild when she destroyed the foundation?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was a good one, but he should have taken the chance to go to LA, dumped the ex-wife and lived the high life for whatever amount of time it was available. Who wants to get back with second-hand, cheating ex-wives?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The "male egp" comments from Kristal come totally out of the blue and are not consistent with her character's attitudes and beliefs up to that point. The sudden change is an odd choice for an author with JPB's level of experience. The resulting shift in tone has a significantly negative impact on story. That's a shame.

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Very nearly a 5*. The bullshit about every women wants to try a big dick is just that bullshit and the crap that male ego is the problem kept it down to a 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories