One Man's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sipped martinis and talked for a while and then Nancy got up to see about dinner and Kristal got up and said she would give Nancy a hand. Rachel looked from me to Kristal and then back to me again and then she got up to join Nancy and Kristal in the kitchen. Kevin was just bursting to say something, but he couldn't because John was there and he didn't know that John already knew about Kristal. John could read people and he knew what was roaring around in Kevin's head, but he wasn't going to say anything. He just smiled and said:

"When you told me about her and described her I thought you were probably on drugs, but now that I've seen her I can honestly say that your description did not do her justice. Where in the world did you meet her?"

I gave him the cover story that Kristal and I had agreed on. "I was in Los Angeles on business a month or so ago and I met her while I was out there."

Before I could say anymore mom and dad came into the room. Mom looked around and then said:

"Okay, where is she? Where is this girl who is so special that we are having a family dinner in the middle of the week just so we can meet her?"

John laughed and said, "Get real mom. We set this dinner up before we even knew about Rob's new lady friend. Anyway, the girls are in the kitchen."

Mom headed off for the kitchen and dad sat down and as was usual with him the talk immediately turned to sports and stayed on that subject until mom came back into the room with Kristal and introduced her to dad. I saw his eyebrows rise as he looked at her and then at me. I read the look.

"You're shitting me! You and my boy? No way! Just what the hell is going on here?"

But dad was too well mannered to say what he was thinking and so he just shook Kristal's hand and said "Nice meeting you."

At that point Nancy called us all to dinner. Naturally, mom being mom, the table conversation started off with mom asking:

"And just how did you two meet?"

We knew it was coming and we were ready for it. Kristal said "I was walking down the street in Beverly Hills when one of my heels got caught in a crack in the sidewalk. I stumbled, twisted my ankle, started to fall and luckily Rob was there to catch me. He helped me to a seat at a table at one of the outdoor cafes and one thing led to another and we had dinner that night. When I knew I was coming to Denver I gave Rob a call and he offered to show me around while I'm here."

"What have you seen" Nancy asked and as soon as Kristal said that I had taken her to a Rockies game my dad jumped in and it was sports talk again and Kristal wound dad up when she told him that the Rockies were a second rate team compared to the Giants and the conversation that followed was lively indeed until dinner was over and it was time to clear the table. Kristal got up to help Nancy as did mom and Rachel and the men moved to the living room.

The funniest part of the evening for me was watching Kevin. He was just dying to say something to me, but didn't dare in front of John or my dad. The women finished in the kitchen and joined us in the living room. After everyone was seated Nancy said:

"The reason for this little gathering tonight is that John and I have an announcement to make and we wanted everyone to hear it at the same time. There is going to be a new member in the family."

Everyone turned to look at Kristal and me and my mom gasped. Nancy laughed and said, "I'm not talking about Rob and Kristal. I'm talking about what will be joining us in a little over eight months."

There were congratulations and the talk was off sports for the rest of the evening. After a bit I said that Kristal and I had to be going and as everyone was saying goodbye to Kristal my dad looked me in the eye and said:

"I sure as hell hope you know what you are doing."

Mom and Kristal walked up to us before I could ask him what he meant. Was it his way of telling me that he knew who Kristal was or was it a "She's out of your league son; make sure you don't get burnt" kind of thing? As we got in the car Kristal said:

"I think that went well. You have a very nice family."

"They seemed to like you."

"Your mother and Nancy invited me to go shopping with them tomorrow."

"What did you tell them?"

"I said that I wasn't sure what your plans were and that I would call them and let them know."

"I had planned on going back up into the mountains and spending the night at the cabin, but I would never come between a woman and her chance to go shopping."

"And this woman would never choose shopping over going to the mountains so I guess that settles that."

When we got home there was a message from Kevin on the answering machine.

"Call me Rob. It is important."

I called him and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?

"Its Rob Kevin, I got your message. Whatcha need?"

"Jesus Rob, do you have any idea who you brought to dinner tonight?"

"Of course I do."

"You mean you know that she is a porn star?"

"Who? Kristal? Where did you get an off the wall idea like that?"

"Not shitting you Rob. Her name is Kristal Summers and she is in porn videos."

"Now I know you don't know what you are talking about. Her name is Kristal Grabowski, not Summers."

"Trust me on this one Rob. I've got two of her videos. No mistake Rob; she is Kristal Summers."

"Oh wow. How lucky can you get."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you got a porn star sleeping at your house?"

"No."

"I guess I have and how lucky is that. Talk to you later Kevin. Bye."

I smiled at Kristal and said, "Wait until I tell him we are getting married." I saw her face change and quickly said, "I'll just be pulling his leg honey; just jerking his chain."

"How long before all of your family knows?"

I told her what my father said as we were leaving and then told her that by then all of the men probably knew.

"And you don't care?"

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? What man wouldn't give an arm or a leg to have you on his arm? All it means is that some people will be looking at me now and wondering just what it is that I have that makes me desirable to a porn star. Tell you what. From now on I want you to answer the phone when it rings. When they ask for me say something like "Let me see if he has his clothes back on yet." It will drive them all crazy trying to figure it out."

"You really don't care."

"Not a bit."

"What should I tell them if they ask me point blank?"

"You tell them anything that your little heart desires."

"You are sure about this?"

"Absolutely. But for right now you need to pack for a day and a night in the mountains. Sweatshirt, jeans, tennis shoes, sweater and your windbreaker. It can get pretty chilly up there this time of the year."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The aspen leaves were changing color so the drive to the cabin was colorful. On the dirt road on the way up the mountain we saw several deer and a couple of elk. Kristal spotted a hawk and just after she saw it it dived and that signaled that some poor rabbit or other small creature had become dinner.

Kristal was surprised when we pulled up at the cabin and she looked around. She must have been thinking of something like the lodges at Lake Tahoe so a small stone cabin with a small wooden deck caught her by surprise.

"I'll admit that it isn't much to look at, but as a weekend get-a-way it works just fine."

I unlocked the door and she went in while I unloaded the water, ice, food and propane tank for the Coleman stove. While I was doing that Kristal was looking around and shaking her head as I said:

"No electricity, no running water and the heat comes from that wood burning pot-bellied stove over there in the corner."

She pointed to the stairs at the end of the room and I told her that they went up to what served as the bedroom in the loft. She went up the stairs, looked around and came down.

"There is only one bed up there."

"I know. That is where you will sleep. I'll take the couch down here."

We went out onto the deck and sat down and I pointed out the landmarks. "That cone shaped breast looking mountain straight out in front is Mount Pisgah. Just to the left of it is Cripple Creek. You can't see it from here, but at night you will see the town's lights reflected in the sky. That large lump to the far left is Pike's Peak."

"What do you do when you come up here?"

"Take walks, sit on the deck and read or just sit and look at the scenery."

"That's it?"

"If you like peace and quiet it is enough. Come on, I'll show you around."

We went for a long two hour walk and when we got back I fixed us some lunch and we took it out on the deck to eat it. She spotted another hawk, but this one just circled looking for prey and not finding any it moved off to the south. We sat there and talked for about a half hour and suddenly I became aware that we were holding hands. I've no idea of when or how it happened, but I was not about to do anything that would break the spell. Maybe another hour went by and I caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

"Sit still and don't move" I told Kristal, "And watch the tree line just to your right."

A doe stepped cautiously out from the trees and moved out into the open and seconds later three more followed her and the four of them slowly meandered across the back of the property.

"I've got a couple of salt blocks down in that little dip about a fifty yards down from the deck and just to the left of those dead aspens."

The lead doe came up to where the salt blocks were, glanced in the direction of the deck and then lowered her head to the salt. The four stayed there about fifteen minutes and then wandered off.

"Cam we follow them?"

"We can, but we have to be careful to stop when they stop and not make any sudden moves or loud noises or we will spook them."

We followed the four from fifty yards back for about an hour and a half as they wandered around chewing grass and eating the bark off of aspen trees. We started losing the light and turned and went back to the cabin. I fixed dinner and then we sat out on the deck and looked at the stars. I pointed out the North Star, and the Big and Little Dippers and a couple of bright spots that I thought were satellites because they never appeared to blink.

The shocker came at bedtime. I started making up the couch and Kristal said:

"No couch for you tonight fantasy boy. Tonight you share a bed with me."

It was a good thing that I didn't have my hopes up. All she meant was that we would share the queen size bed. She wore sweats and I wore pajamas. One thing about that pot bellied stove. When it burned down and the ashes cooled it got downright chilly up there on the mountain. I woke up around two in the morning and found Kristal spooned up against me for warmth. It was very, very, very hard for me to behave.

On the ride home Kristal said, "This is not turning out the way I expected."

"And just what did you expect?"

"I expected that each night would be a party somewhere so you could show off to as many people as possible."

"My fantasy was to be with you. Just that, to be with you. Alone or with a bunch of people, just to be with you. I couldn't help the ball game because that was already planned before I knew you were coming. Ditto with the dinner at John's house and with Ken's retirement party tonight. To be absolutely honest here I never expected even in my wildest dreams that this would ever happen so I've just moved on with my life. However, I do plan on taking you out and showing you off on Saturday. We will be going out to dinner and then dancing. I hope you like Mexican food and country western dancing."

"You are full of surprises sweetie. Symphony on one end, country music on the other and peaceful quiet mountains in the middle."

I shrugged and paid attention to my driving.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sexy and elegant. That is the only way to describe Kristal as she came into the living room ready to go to Ken's retirement party. A simple little black dress, a lone string of pearls and heels. She took my breath away. One thing was sure and that was no one at work was ever going to see me in the same light again. No more would they think "hard working, nose to the grindstone, stick in the mud Rob."

You could hear the momentary hush as Kristal and I walked into the banquet room at the Hyatt. I had no idea if and of the men -- or women for that matter -- recognized Kristal, but I didn't care if they did. She was on my arm and all was well with my world. I got Kristal a martini from the bar and then we circulated and I introduced her to my coworkers. I didn't strut and I wasn't all puffed up like a peacock, but I have no doubt that everyone there knew how pleased I was over the attention that Kristal and I received.

Then Barry, president and CEO of the company, called out that it was time to eat. After a prime rib dinner we had a drink and sat and listened to all the speeches and applauded when Ken received his going away gifts -- fly rod, creel and an Atlas to use for planning fishing trips and of course, the proverbial gold watch. After that it broke up into a cocktail party.

I was surprise when Barry came up to us. I had been with the company six years and in all that time Barry had only spoken to me once. After some small talk Barry said:

"I hope you aren't going to let this one get away Rob."

I was even more surprised when Kristal laughed and said, "I've been trying to nail him down, but I can't get him to commit."

Barry gave me an appraising glance and then moved off to talk with others. I turned to Kristal.

"Can't get me to commit? We can be in Vegas in four hours and Elvis can do the honors."

"Don't you wish."

The silly part was yes, I did wish.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Saturday was a sleep in day and I didn't roll out of bed until a little after nine. I was making coffee when Kristal came into the room. Barefoot, tousled hair and nothing on but her Rockies jersey. I thought that I could stand seeing her like that for the rest of my life. She smiled at me and said:

"In or out?"

"In or out what?"

"Breakfast here or out?"

"Which would you prefer?"

"Out. This is a lazy day and neither of us should do anything except lay around the house or pool."

So that is what we did. We had breakfast at a Village Inn and then took the sun by the pool. I'm sure that Kristal in her bikini was the center of attention, but I've no way of knowing for sure since I couldn't take my eyes off of her long enough to see what other people were doing.

After a light lunch we had to go shopping. All Kristal had packed were tennis shoes, flip flops and high heels none of which were suitable for country western dancing. She didn't want to go the boot route, but we did find a nice pair of flats with leather soles that would work just fine.

We hit Three Margaritas for dinner and then we went to the Wagon Wheel. The live band there that week was Little Jimmy Hansen and the Barnyard Stompers. There were several people there that I knew and we ended up shoving several tables together and I introduced Kristal to everyone. I had gotten out of the habit of checking faces to see if anyone had a clue as to who my date was because I just didn't care.

Kristal could two-step and waltz, but she didn't know any of the line dances and she didn't know western swing so we had a fun evening as we danced and I tried to teach her what I knew. There was a bit of a dark spot when Sally Fortner nudged me and said:

"Don't look now, but your ex just walked in."

Kristal heard her and asked "Where?"

Sally pointed and I saw Joan sitting down at a table with two of her girlfriends. One of her girlfriends must have seen me and mentioned it to Joan and she looked our way and then quickly turned back to her friends. Kristal and I got up and went over and joined the line for a Tush Push and when it was over and the band moved into a waltz Kristal pulled me out onto the floor.

"When we go by her tabled I want you molded to me."

"You are evil?"

"I know sweetie; it is part of my charm."

We made a dozen turns around the floor and every time we went by Joan's table Kristal would be nibbling on my ear or nuzzling into my neck. I've no idea how Joan was taking it because I never looked her way. The waltz ended and we went back to our table and after a couple of minutes I got up to use the john and when I came back to the table I saw Josh Billings walking away from the table and everyone at the table laughing. Josh and I had never been friends. In fact, we couldn't stand each other.

Before I could sit down Kristal stood up and pulled me out onto the floor for a two-step and as we went by Joan's table for the third time Kristal said:

"She can't take her eyes off of you."

"So?"

"Nothing sweetie; it was just a comment."

"It is you she is looking at and she is trying to figure out what a bombshell like you is doing with me."

"It is you she is looking at sweetie. Trust me on this one. I know when someone is looking at me and she isn't."

"No, you trust me on this. She isn't looking at me. She had me and I wasn't enough for her. All she is doing is wondering what a woman like you is doing with a guy like me."

Kristal just shrugged and made no reply.

About ten minutes later Ben Fortner asked Kristal to try a two-step with him and when they got out on the floor Sally pulled me up off my chair and we moved out on the floor.

"Where on Earth did you find her Rob?"

I told her the same story that Kristal had told my family.

"And she flew here just to spend a week with you?"

I shrugged.

"Not that you aren't worth the trip baby, but she does seem to be a bit more than you.....oh never mind. I'm happy for you. I like her. We all like her and we love what she did to Josh."

"What did she do to Josh?"

"When you got up to go to the bathroom he came over and asked her for a dance. She politely said no and said her man -- that's what she called you, her man -- might not like it and to come back when you were there so you could either approve or not. And then Josh, asshole that he is, told her that she was wasting her time on a loser like you; that you weren't even man enough to hang onto your wife. She looked him right in the eye and told him that it wasn't your fault that your wife wasn't woman enough for you. And then she said, and this is an exact quote, "Do you think that I would fly here from LA to spend a week with a guy who couldn't get the job done? Fuck off asshole!" Everybody started laughing and Josh slunk off licking his wounds."

"Go back to the point where you said "never mind." What were you going to say?"

"Don't take this wrong Rob. You know that I love you like a brother, but I don't think the two of you could make it for the long haul. There is just something about her. I don't know what. Just a feeling, but she isn't wife material."

"Maybe that is a good thing. Maybe I'm not husband material so maybe we would be a good fit."

"Whatever baby; have your fun while you can."

We were there another hour and then Kristal said we needed to be going.

"I have a noon flight to catch lover and I still have to pack."

We said our goodbyes and as we left I saw Joan watching us leave and I wondered what she was thinking. Sorry that she had fucked it up for us or wondering how a little dick like me ended up with a woman like Kristal.

Kristal was quiet on the ride home and when we got there she kissed me on the cheek and went to her room. I undressed and was lying there looking up at the ceiling and going over the week in my mind when the bedroom door opened and Kristal came into the room. With the hallway light behind her I could see that she was naked. She walked over to the bed, pulled the covers off of me and got on the bed. I started to ask her what she was doing but before I could get a word out she placed a finger across my lips and said: