All Comments on 'One Man's Search Ch. 08'

by Tarielen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
angelx602angelx602almost 12 years ago

I'm really liking this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please for the love of whatever you hold most dear, ADD A FRICKIN' WARNING before you decide to drop a het-sex scene in your gay male stories. It seriously ticks me off when authors forget to do that.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Another great chapter

I loved how that turned out, you paced it well and it was nice to see how Reggie wouldn't push if he could see Sinji wasn't comfortable and I thought it was a lovely interlude in their growing romance. Now onto the next chapter....

LAZYSUZYLAZYSUZYover 11 years ago
That was....

just nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmmm

Not happy it went there... at least not a 3some wth a woman. Really?

Kind of left me disappointed.

DreamrealDreamrealover 11 years ago
Story has lost my interest

Dissapointed you had to take the story in this direction. Characters have lost my interest

TarielenTarielenover 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 Redux in the works...

Due to some of the major feedback caused by this chapter I'm taking up the challenge to rewrite it. I enjoyed this scene but I believe it may not have been the right choice for this particular story. I plan to release a rewritten chapter 8 soon and then have my readers vote on my site, linked under my profile, on which chapter they would prefer to see hit the final copy of the book once compiled, edited, added to, and then published. I hope to get lots of feedback and allow my readers to have a hand in shaping the journey my characters get to go on. Thanks all for the positive and negative feedback as it help me grow as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous