One More Date With Her Ex

Story Info
Wife wants to meet old boyfriend, husband knows why.
4.2k words
4.14
60.9k
61
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sequel to 'Last Date With Her Ex' published November 2020 on Literotica under Loving Wives.

Chris and Marie had been married almost 7 years. Their marriage which had sometimes been a bit shaky early on, now appeared to be good, solid in fact. They'd had a couple of 'adventures' during their earlier years together but they'd managed to remain together against the odds.

They were still living in the same house that they were buying in the North London suburbs. The same house they'd been in five years earlier in their marriage, when after a couple of other 'adventures', Marie had gone on a last date with her ex-boyfriend, Dick, before he left London to return to work in his native Scotland.

During that date Marie had passionate sex with Dick in his overnight hotel, before returning home in the early hours of the morning, leaking cum and unrepentant when faced with an, at first, angry husband.

Chris's anger that night had turned into arousal when she'd described her sexual adventure to him, and instead of castigating her, he'd fucked her frantically, instantly forgiving her transgression.

The thing was, before they'd met and married, they'd both had a number of sexual partners, and both had really enjoyed their sexual freedoms in those days. Then in the early years of their union, both had strayed from their marital vows a couple of times and had come close to parting on occasions. It wasn't that they didn't love each other, it was more that old habits die hard, and they'd both been in the habit of having sex frequently with casual partners, before they'd settled into their 'steady' relationship and eventual marriage.

Marie had had a long relationship with Dick during the year before she'd met Chris, and Chris had, in effect, stolen her away from Dick, when all her friends and family thought that they would eventually get engaged and married.

Chris had met Dick on two occasions before he and Marie married. He'd taken an instant dislike to him and found him arrogant and pushy. After Chris and Marie had become engaged, Dick would still visit Marie's parents on the off chance that he would find her there without Chris. Chris had found out about it and was not amused, but Marie persuaded him that it didn't matter, Dick had always got on well with her mum and dad and they'd liked him, but they all knew her future lay with Chris.

Now, five years after the 'last date' with her ex-boyfriend, Dick had phoned Marie at home. He'd told her he was staying to London for a month-long course at the Hendon Police Academy, staying in lodgings locally. He'd like to meet her again for a catch up on their lives since they'd last met.

Apparently, Dick had married a girl from Edinburgh, they had a sonand were now settled in the Scottish capital. He'd asked Marie if she would like to go for a drink one evening.

Marie's first thoughts were that she would love to see Dick again, remembering how much she'd enjoyed being with him the last time they'd met. But how would she get Chris to agree to it.

Marie told Dick that she'd have to talk to Chris about it before she could commit herself. He'd remember what happened during their last meeting and would object to her seeing him again. Dick said that Chris shouldn't be so insecure, and she should tell him that nothing like that would happen now that they were both married. He told her she should explain to Chris that they would only be going for an evening drink at a pub. She'd be home early so Chris shouldn't be concerned. She should tell him that he could come along as well, if he wanted to.

Despite her better judgement, Marie really wanted to see Dick again. She wanted to hear about his life over the last five years, hear about his wife and son, and how his career had progressed. But deep inside she knew that the main reason she wanted to see him again was because the thought of being with him excited her.

Marie knew that Chris wouldn't be at all happy about her seeing her ex again, however she tried to dress it up. Their lifestyle had changed since those early years of marriage, they no longer indulged in any kind of extra-marital sexual activity, and Chris wouldn't like her to have any contact with her old flame

Chris would be suspicious about Dick's motives in calling her, and Marie knew that if anything happened again between her and Dick, Chris wouldn't forgive her this time. But Dick was very persuasive, and she really wanted to see him. So she said she'd talk to Chris and see if something could be sorted out. She'd talk to Chris later on, then she'd call him back to let him know if they could meet.

When Chris came home from work, he realised something was amiss, Marie was distracted and obviously had something on her mind.

"What's up, love," said Chris, "Something's bugging you, is there a problem?"

Marie didn't meet his eyes as she said, "I had a phone call from an old friend this afternoon. It was completely 'out of the blue' and was a total surprise. You remember Dick of course."

Chris went cold. "You mean your ex-boyfriend, Dick?" he asked in a tight voice,

"Yes, I know he's not your favourite person, but he called to say he is in London for a month on a course.....," she trailed off lamely.

"Don't tell me," snarled Chris, "Let me guess, he wants you to go out for a drink and a catch-up chat, doesn't he."

"Yes," she said, "almost in a whisper, "But it's not like before. He's married now with a child, he asked if we could just go for an early evening drink and he'd bring me home early, he said you might like to come along as well."

"Oh, yes," he replied, "You can see me going along can't you. 'Oh, hallo Dick how nice to see you, come to see if you can get my wife to fuck you again, have you?'.

"No, don't be horrible," said Marie, "We've all moved on from those days, it's not like that now. It would be just a drink or two and a catch-up, and I wouldn't be home late. You could come along, but I know how much you dislike him so it's probably not a good idea."

"You really want to go, don't you?" he replied, "Do you really think it's a good idea?"

"Yes, I do want to go, and no I don't think it's a good idea because you're going to get all moody about it without any reason," said Marie. "Look, we're older and wiser now than we were five years ago, I am not going to do anything wrong with him, but I really would like to know what he has been doing, and what his wife and baby son are like. Can't we just forget about what we did in the past?"

"I'd like to," replied Chris, "But it's not easy. I love you and I don't want anything to spoil that. I would normally trust you with anything, but I don't trust him, and I don't trust you with him. I know from before that he can be very persuasive with you. What's the big draw about this man anyway, what makes you want to risk our marriage again?"

"There wouldn't be any risk to our marriage," she said. "You forget that we were together for a long time before I met you and we would probably have stayed together if you and I hadn't met. We were more than good friends as you know, and I'd like to find out how he's getting on."

"Well, you and I did meet," said Chris, "And you made your choice then, but here we are again, you want to have it both ways, the same as your last affair with him."

"It wasn't an affair," she said with a flash of irritation, "It was just sex, and in the end no harm was done."

"Oh, yes of course," said Chris, beginning to get angry, "It was 'just sex' and now I suppose you want to have 'just sex' with him again."

"No, of course I don't." she retorted, "We'd just go for a drink and a catch up, that's all."

"That's more or less what you said last time," snapped Chris, "And you spent most of the night fucking."

"There's no need to be crude," Marie said, close to tears.

"Ok, you spent most of the night having 'just sex'," he snarled, "Then you came home in the early hours of the morning with your pussy full of 'just cum'!"

"But that was all years ago, it's different now," she said, tears running down her cheeks. Then with a flash of anger she continued, "But I remember that when we talked about it after I got home, it really turned you on, didn't it?"

"To my shame that's true," he replied, "But it was different then, we were different then, and we don't let that sort of thing into our lives now, it can be too dangerous. I don't think you should see him."

"You're not actually saying I can't though," she said.

"No, I don't own you so I can't forbid it," he replied, "But I don't want you to go, it wouldn't be right, and I don't want what we have being spoiled."

"Well, I think you're making too much of this." She said, "It won't affect us or spoil anything because nothing will happen. You're right, I do want to go, I've always liked Dick and I would like to know how he is getting on. I'm going to go, just for a couple of drinks, and I will be home early. I won't stay out late so you won't have to worry. Honestly Babe, it will just be a drink and catch up."

"Tell you what, I'll get him to take me to the Cherry Tree (local pub) for a drink. I'll tell him that you'll pick me up from there at 10 p.m., then you won't have to worry, you'll be sure I'll be home early. Please say that will be OK, let's not fall out over it."

Chris thought for a bit, "Yeah, I suppose there wouldn't be a problem with that." He replied, "But I still don't trust him. When do you want to go?"

"We're not doing anything this Saturday evening, would that be Ok?" she said, smiling now.

"Fine, I'll watch the evening match on TV and pick you up right after it."

"Thank you, love," she said, "I'll give him a ring and let him know."

A little later Marie called Dick, telling him about the arrangements. Chris could overhear Marie's end of the conversation and he heard her say. "No, that's late enough, otherwise I won't be able to come. ---- No, Chris will insist on picking me up from the pub himself. ---- Ok then, so you'll pick me up here at 7pm then. See you Saturday, bye."

Unknown to Marie, Chris had no intention of letting Marie go out alone with Dick. Not without some intervention by himself to ensure that no funny business occurred. He began to think of ways in which he could make sure that any plans Dick had to spirit Marie away would fail. When the idea came to him, he went out to his workshop to get some things ready, just in case they're needed for Saturday evening.

Chris was certain that the arsehole would try to get her to leave the pub with him, to go somewhere where he could get into her panties again, and he really didn't trust Marie to resist him. Chris, however, was determined to stop them.

Later that evening when Chris came back into the house, he checked the house phone. The base handset recorded the last five calls. It showed whether the call was incoming or outgoing, the number it had connected to and the duration of the call. The log showed the call Marie had received from Dick, it was the third call on the log and had lasted half an hour. It also showed Marie's subsequent call to her ex-boyfriend, which Chris had overheard, but it then showed another outgoing call to the same number, during the time Chris had been out of the house, and this call had lasted 40 minutes.

Chris was certain that something had been planned between Marie and Dick that he wasn't to know about. He would be doubly on his guard.

Come Saturday evening Chris was even less happy about the idea of Marie going out with her ex.boyfriend. When it came down to it, he didn't trust either of them if they were together. The arsehole found it easy to persuade Marie to forget everything except the fun she'd had with him, and she fell under his spell too easily, thinking about the sex they'd often enjoyed.

On Saturday evening when Chris saw how Marie was dressed to meet Dick, he knew that he definitely wasn't going to go along with the stupid idea of letting her leave home with him.

Marie was wearing a short black dress with a plunging neckline, and he could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her dark hair was brushed to a gloss and piled up on top of her head. Sparkling long drop earings, sheer hold up stockings and strappy black shoes with 4 inch heels completed the story. She looked like a vamp on heat.

"I've changed my mind about tonight," he said to her.

"Oh, no. You can't do that now," she replied, "Dick will be picking me up soon and I'm all ready to go."

"It's ok," said Chris, "When he gets here, I'll tell him to go to the pub and I'll bring you along with me. I've decided to take him up on his offer and go with you."

"Why would you want to do that?" said Marie, horrified. "You don't even like him. I hope you're not going to cause trouble. He might be more than you can handle."

Chris, who was a black belt karate instructor at his local club, replied "No, of course not. I don't want to sit at home getting bored while you two are reminiscing, so I thought it would be a good idea to go along and get to know him better."

"I don't believe you, you don't trust me, do you?" she asked. "You think we are going to get up to something together, that what's really on your mind, isn't it?"

"Now, why would I think that?" replied Chris with a sly grin, "Might history really repeat itself? No, of course not, you said it wouldn't, so I believe you."

Before Marie could reply, a dark blue Ford Focus drew up outside the house.

"Ah, here he is," said Chris, looking out of the window. "I'll just go out and tell him we'll meet him at the pub in a few minutes."

"Why don't I go with him now?" said Marie, "I'm ready to go, and you can join us when you're ready."

"No, I prefer to do it my way." Replied Chris, "I'll bring my wife, or it might look a bit strange to some people." With that he went out to talk to his rival.

Dick, wasn't happy, he wanted Marie on her own, but he didn't have any choice, so he drove off to the pub.

15 minutes later, Chris, who'd been ready to go apart from changing his shirt and trousers, drove to the pub with Marie.

Arriving at the pub, Chris spotted the Focus at the back of the gravelled car park, so he parked next to it. He got out of the car, went round and opened the passenger door of his Audi, and helped Marie out. He held her arm, supporting her as they walked to the pub as she had difficulty walking on the gravel in her heels.

"You might have parked a bit closer to the entrance," she complained.

"Oh, sorry," he said, "I forgot about your heels. I'm not used to you wearing them when we go out together."

"Well, this is different," she said, "When you don't see someone for a long time you tend to dress up a bit."

More like dressing down, thought Chris, you look like a tart.

When they entered the pub Marie attracted a lot of attention. She loved it, and virtually strutted up to the bar where Dick awaited them.

Dick had a pint of lager in front of him and there was a chilled glass of white wine awaiting Marie. "I got you the usual he said to her," immediately ruffling Chris' feathers. "What are you going to have Chris?"

"A bottle of London Pride ale, thanks," said Chris.

The two men remained standing at the bar, while Marie perched herself on a high bar stool. She sat facing Dick, and with her heels hooked over the crossmember of the stool frame, her knees were brought up high in front of her. Her short skirt had ridden up her thighs, exposing her stocking tops and her skimpy black lacy panties, giving Dick a lovely view which he took advantage of.

For the next two hours Marie and Dick talked about what they'd been doing since they last met. First Marie wanted to know about Dick's wife and baby son at home in Edinburgh. Dick wondered aloud why Marie and Chris hadn't started a family yet and Marie said that they planned to, soon. Then they started to talk about old times when they were dating, before Marie met Chris.

Chris felt like an extra in the group, the pair were soon virtually ignoring him, and he was pissed off with hearing them talking about their old relationship. Marie was flirting and getting touchy feely with Dick with her hand on his chest, and he was encouraging her. Chris was seeing danger signs and knew he had to stay sharp.

They'd had a few drinks and Chris excused himself to go to the men's room. Before going there, he went outside for a minute, where darkness had now fallen. He went to his car and spent a minute with the boot open, arranged some things then he went for a pee.

A few minutes later, when Chris returned to the bar, Marie and Dick were no longer where he'd left them. He'd half expected this, but he looked around at the tables, in case they'd decided to sit there, but he couldn't see them.

Just then the barman called to him. "The young lady left this for you before she went out with her boyfriend," he said, holding out a folded note.

As he took the piece of paper Chris, smiled mirthlessly, and said, "That was no lady, that was my wife."

The barman's smile disappeared immediately, and he moved away embarrassed.

Chris unfolded the note, guessing the essence of the contents before he even read it. "Sorry, Chris," it read, "But I really want to do this. I'll see you in the morning."

The barman came back to him again, "They've only just gone sir," he said, "You could probably catch them in the car park, if you hurry."

"Oh, there's no rush," said Chris. "I'll just finish my beer first."

As he finished his drink and put the glass back on the bar, a glowering Dick rushed in through the entrance door.

Looking in the mirror framed behind the bar, Chris saw him coming, he was expecting something like this. He also saw Marie coming in through the door behind her livid boyfriend.

Dick came up behind Chris and with his left hand grabbed him by the right shoulder. He spun him round, drawing his right fist back to hit him, but as Chris spun round, he swung his right arm up at speed and with a rigid straight hand he chopped upwards into Dick's throat.

Chris put all his pent-up anger and frustration into the blow. Dick went down as if poleaxed, he couldn't get his breath, he couldn't speak, he just kept gagging as he lay curled up on the floor.

Marie screamed, "Christ, you've killed him. You bastard, what did you do that for?" She dropped to her knees to try and help the man that she'd decided to go off and spend the night with.

The would-be lover had managed to get some air back into his lungs, but he was still lying on the floor. He tried to say something but couldn't make any sound. His larynx had been damaged, and although he didn't know it then, some of the damage was permanent. When he was able to speak again, and for the rest of his life, his voice would be a hoarse croak.

"It was just pure re-action," said Chris with an evil grin, "He should never had come up behind me and grabbed me like that."

"He was angry," hissed Marie, "What did you do to his car?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," replied Chris. "What's happened to his car."

"You know damn well, something's happened to the front wheels," she snarled.

"I don't know anything about it, must be some hooligans around." said Chris, "I'll see if I can find them later and thank them, looks like they kept you out of his bed, tough luck."

Earlier that Saturday, in his workshop, Chris had prepared two 18 inch lengths of half inch thick by four inch wide plywood boards. He'd drilled a hole four inches back from one end of each board and screwed a three inch long, half inch diameter, sharply pointed coarse threaded screw into each hole, so the pointed ends protruded 2 1/2 inches from the face of the board. He'd brought the boards with him in the boot of his car.

When he'd gone outside the pub before visiting the men's room earlier, he'd taken the two boards from his car and placed one behind each of Dick's front tyres, wedging them in as tight to the tyre as he could with the screw points hard against the tyre treads.

12