One More Date With Her Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dick and Marie had got into the car, not seeing the boards in the dark, and Dick started to reverse out of the parking slot, he drove over the screws which penetrated both tyres. Then as he continued to reverse, the front tyres rolled on top of the boards, the weight of the car effectively holding them flat on the ground, and the screws that had been driven through the tyre treads were ripped out, destroying both tyres instantly. The tyres deflated immediately, the damage being too great to be repaired and the car was immobilised.

Chris had correctly guessed that Dick and Marie would try to pull some sort of stunt, to leave him at the pub and go off for a fuck fest somewhere. This would have been arranged during Marie's second phone call to Dick and Chris had been determined to thwart whatever plan they had made.

Back in the pub Marie was still trying to help her boyfriend sit up. Chris bent down to her and said quietly. "I'm going home now, when you've finished fucking around with idiot boy here, you might want to come and pack your bags, then you can fuck off with him for good."

"You obviously want him far more than you want me, so go take him. I should have ditched you the first time you pulled a caper with him. Once a slut always a slut, eh?"

"Oh, by the way, you might let me know where you're going to stay, so my solicitor can get the divorce papers to you. I don't want there to be any delay in getting shot of you, so I can get on with my life without more complications."

Turning to the barman he handed him a card. "That's my name and address on there," he said, "Someone's bound to have called the police and an ambulance, so when they come you can tell them where to find me."

The barman grinned, "Thanks," he said, "I think he got what he deserved, when the police come, I'll tell them that you reacted automatically, in self-defence as he swung at you. You were actually expecting it though, weren't you?"

"Yes, of course I was." replied Chris, "I've met plenty of idiots like him before, they're always predictable. I guess it'll be a while before he's able to whisper sweet nothings in her ear." Then he smiled and went out to his car. Thinking to himself that he must get hold of Dick's home address so he could tell his wife what sort of arsehole her husband was.

In the car park Chris walked round Dick's disabled car. Both front tyres were flat and irreparable. With only one spare wheel the car wasn't going anywhere tonight, what a shame!

Shame about Marie too, he really had loved her, and he'd begun to think that he could trust her completely, just as well he found out before they'd started a family.

12