All Comments on 'One More from the Attic Pt. 03'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
Damn, this story is so good.

I so hope there is plenty more to come.

vwgolfvwgolfabout 5 years ago
Keep it up!

All I can say is keep up the good work! If your writing stamina is half of what Daniel displays in these romps we should be in for many more pages of pleasurable reading!

AxelottoAxelottoabout 5 years ago
I am writing this comment one-handed

Well, I certainly could, this episode was HOT!

axelotto

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Why so much Anal?

Enjoying this series and the interaction between the siblings. Not a fan of outsiders in the mix and have to wonder why so much anal. Pussies are made for cocks.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 5 years ago
Please no man

I beg u keep the dad out of the story adding him would make no sense and ruin the love/ lust story please no.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I've loved the series so far. This chapter, however, felt very repetitive. I think Daniel spent more time in the girl's asses than he did in their pussies or their mouths. In my opinion, the series had been the hottest when the mom was involved.

ChubWriterChubWriterabout 5 years ago
Keep Going!

This is a great series and I love it just the way it is - keep it going!

vwgolfvwgolfabout 5 years ago
On the Contrary...

I am all for the anal, write it the way you want!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Once again, very very good

The only thing I didn't particularly mind about was the taking of Amy's anal virginity, a paragraph was definitely too short.

Aside from that, great chapter and great storyline overall.

Read you soon, I hope!

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 5 years ago
suggestion

explore A to M and M to A. With this group of characters it would fit in nicely. Daniel fills one of them up and then she gets cleaned up by another while the 3rd cleans up Daniel

mammoetmammoetabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I hope to read more soon 5***** for the 3 chapters so far.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
great story

will daniel marry amy? please continue.

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Amazing Story Line!

Throughly enjoy your writing, and love his story line. I have to know what’s next?

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding

Great series. Thank you. 5 stars for all 5 parts!

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
Continue

I really enjoy this series too

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

And they lived happily ever after? Unless there's more to come, the ending to this good chapter is weak

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Great series!!!

This entire series is superb. The humor is greatly appreciated, as is the depth of characters. Great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My favourite

The best series, great charcacters. Hopefully there will be more. Any chance the father gets in on the act with the daughter's

Either way more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice series. keep up the good work

it's building up perfectly. don't ruin it by adding father and mother into the love nest from now on. I'm curious about how amy found out about colleen and Daniel. we will be waiting for the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Series

Good Series. Please keep writing. Curious to see who is getting pregnant or if all will make a pact and all get pregnant. Either by planned or accident

sid9764sid9764over 4 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love this series and hope that there will be more to follow soon!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

We haven't heard from you in awhile buddy! Hoping that this story will continue in the near future!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is perfect with him living with Amy, Hope, and Coleen... They've separated from the parents now, so they shouldn't get involved with them again. I think you need a final chapter, with Daniel getting the three girls pregnant and them settling down together...

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
wow

holy hell this is a great series. i was shocked to see there hasnt been any added in a while. i hope that you do come back and add some more. its great and it seems there are a lot of readers who would love some more. my wife and i are among them.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Disappointed with this chapter

Too many moving parts, Amy has ruined the story. I can understand the two sisters, but an outsider being allowed in, no way. Way too dangerous and would never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I think there should be another chapter maybe Daniel Marry’s Amy so nobody suspects that he is sleeping with his sisters but they all live together and still sleep together.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Pretty good

This story was pretty good and glad the writer stopped because I felt I knew where the story was going. The addition of Amy was not need to progress or add anyrhing to the story that colleen could not have done and frankly would have been better and added an additional layer of love between the siblings. While I applaud you for not adding the dad into the mix or some guy or a "buddy" I felt that the story took a turn and amy seemed to be taking hope from Daniel and eventually they end up a lesbian couple and colleen and Daniel would be left as the only option left. Just the way i saw the natural progression of the story if continued. Hope and Daniel should be together as bro/sis, man/woman, husband and wife. If a third was to be added then colleen was the only real option and not an outsider especially given her relationship past.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

I did enjoy this series so far, but I have to admit, I'm a bit sad that Brittany has been phased out of the story to be replaced by Amy. She really seemed to be into Daniel a lot, and seemed like she would be more accepting of Daniel's relationship w/ his sisters/mother. I was honestly rooting for her and Daniel to ultimately get together.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
LexxRuthless Please Continue the saga

This is a great story but needs all of the chapters put in proper sequence. I found "Out of the Attic" after I read these 3 chapters. Also the author needs to keep this going as it will be real interesting to see how things play out between Daniel and Amy with his two sisters. A definite 5 star story.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 4 years ago
Please keep going

This is a great story. Please keep going till you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Sensational story, I couldn’t stop. Can’t wait for another chapter. Mom might also get involved a little more. Thanks

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

The last chapter lacked the fire the others had, I agree with wargamer I think Amy was a mistake.

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

really enjoyed this series. I would really like it if you would continue this series

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
LexxRuthless Please Continue The Saga

Can only repeat what Rancher46 says. Please complete the saga.

It's well thought out and written and has many unfinished threads leaving future chapters wide open for story lines. I think Amy adds to the story immensely and is not at all detrimental. She could be a key mover in developing the storyline.

Then you have Brittany, his Mom and Dad, Aunt Cathy and his 2 cousins - all of which could be brought back in; and should be as currently left in limbo.

In addition, you have a number of references throughout and in this final chapter to other girls finding Daniel attractive and boys admiring Hope (and presumably Colleen as well). Amy has been nicely brought in and so could other partners to finalise the tale.

Good luck

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

Holy Backdoor Fantasies Batman!

Of all the crazy stories I've read, this is the wildest, almost believable one yet. So many go too far over the top and either the characters are lost to the sex acts, or suspension of disbelief is shredded to oblivion. This one keeps me right on that edge.

The only thing I would offer as suggestion is make the Hope/Amy/Daniel relationship more permanent... like a wedding.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Dam can hardly wait for next chapter. I like how you have had it going and sounds like the get-together at spring break will be good hope mom son and Amy have fun togther. Will be waiting too see.

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125almost 3 years ago

Please continue this series. It’s languished for far too long. The story line and character development are wonderful. I love Amy and her side deal with Daniel to keep the anticipation of sister-brother screwing is delightful and adds a great deal to her character.

I really want to find out what happens with the Aunt and two cousins over spring break. And does he ever get found out with the video cameras? You really do need to finish this one, please!

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic series and you are very good writer. Kudos.

This series really needs a continuation. Mom and her kids should get together and it should be anal galore.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 2 years ago

If you ever choose to revisit and continue this story line, considering the number of women Daniel would be expected to service during the Spring Break family reunion, may I suggest two possible titles?

Spring Broken

or

The Death of Daniel

;-)

raven_nomadraven_nomadabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Can't wait to read more. I definitely like Amy in this. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the great storytelling.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Would love to have read more of how things went but after 3yrs that probably isn't going to happen and still good on 2cd time reading it.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Lexx - That was one hell of an erotic story. In my opinion, this is one of best series I’ve read on Lit. I’m sad that you didn’t continue the story and at least conclude it. Thank you for writing it and sharing it here on Lit. :p

Alex BelligAlex Belligover 1 year ago

I usually don't like to read long stories on this site, but this author's stories are an exception. I read them with pleasure and I am reading all of them.

Everything from grammatical accuracy to eroticism is amazing. Of course there are some unbelievable scenarios but we have to leave them to our imagination.

Thank you!

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

God. You are great with words. 7/5. 5/5 bookmark favorite

Nato_

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Not really liking the secret talks behind his back and the girls wearing her out and leaving him out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn this is good, just don’t leave us hanging like this.

Crazedmind13Crazedmind138 months ago

Love this story and am sad it never got a conclusion. Still love all the stories you have worked on since but this has been a reread of mine for years now

albertaboyalbertaboy6 months ago

Just read this series, sure want more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Author if you read this please include the aunt and cousins more and do not add the dad at all to ANY of the future stories if there are any it should be just daniel, I hope we get a conclusion where he is the man of the house taking care of a bunch of women and no other man in sight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES