One More Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never considered myself the least bit telepathic. But in this moment, I swear I hear Kate's voice... as clearly as I often hear my own Head Voice.

Kate says:

(Randy, over at your house, on the day you agreed to be my fuck buddy, you stopped me from doing what I wanted to do. You're not stopping me this time.)

Kate takes one of my hands in each of hers and raises my arms over my head.

Then she puts her arms down to her thighs and, in a surprise move, she grasps the bottom hems of my shirt and whips it up and over my head. She tosses the shirt lightly to the floor.

Her arms move behind her and in a split second she's unclasped the horizontal strap of her bra. She then she grasps the bottom hem of her sweater.

And in one soft, slow, smooth motion, Kate strips off the fuzzy fuchsia sweater and the loose bra beneath it. She drops them both softly behind her to the floor.

Kate's spectacular breasts are directly in front of me. Her nipples are erect, perfectly situated in the middle of the dark pink areola of each breast.

Her breath is still panting and so the boobs are rising and falling in pace with her breathing. It's all illuminated by the flickering flames of the fire. Kate smiles at me.

"My god," I whisper, "you're so fucking gorgeous."

It's quite the scene. My cock is raging against my pants, and also against Kate's pussy as she continues to push her crotch into my groin.

Kate is crouched over me in a somewhat dominant position. I choose to let her take the lead.

And she does.

Kate moves back to kiss me. After our lips meet she pivots to her right and ends up laying with her back sort of on the sofa. She pulls me over on top of her in the process. Now we are skin-to-skin... my naked chest snuggled against Kate's incredible naked boobs.

"Mmmmm," Kate purrs. "I love the way this feels."

We both shift positions for balance and comfort. And then we go to work on each other.

This make-out session started with hot, electric, incredible kisses... which we're both really good at... and that's how the pas de deux continues.

Kate moans through a kiss, "God, I love the way you kiss me."

But now that there's more skin involved, there's more territory open for exploration (or exploitation) and we both feast on what's before us.

Kate stretches both of her hands over her head and links her arms together. I take that as an invitation.

I move from Kate's lips to her left ear to the left side of her neck to her left clavicle to her left breast. I kiss, lick, suckle, and twiddle the nipple that is ragingly erect on that boob.

Kate's moans turn to cries of pleasure: "Aaahhh... ohhhh... mmmmm."

While I'm making that maneuver, Kate lifts her legs around both sides of my waist and links one ankle to the other against my back. This gives her leverage to pull her pelvis even more tightly against mine and increase the pressure of her pussy against my cock. She even pulses her thigh muscles in a mock humping exercise.

Meanwhile, my position has shifted and the left side of my chest is lifted slightly off of Kate's bosom. This gives her space to bring her right hand down and she squeezes and pinches *my* left nipple in the same rhythm and pattern that I'm nipping and sucking on hers.

"Ohhh... jesus..." I moan.

I've never had a woman do that for me before and it's electrifying. Maybe a little *too* electrifying.

So, okay... Kate has had control of this session for the past few marvelous moments. Time for me to reciprocate.

In the online sexual positions catalog (not that I've looked at it recently or anything), it's called CAT -- the Coital Alignment Technique.

Basically, the man puts his pelvis directly against the woman's pelvis. And rather than pump in and out, the partners grind and roll their important parts together. The motion puts far more friction against the woman's clit, giving her the continued pleasure that she... well, deserves.

Kate already has her legs latched around me (an important part of the technique), although they've loosened a bit with my attention to her incredible tits.

I raise myself up on my arms for leverage and essentially position the base of my cock directly over the entrance to Kate's pussy. It's a best guess because we're not naked down there at the moment. If we were naked and fucking, I would be pushed a little higher than normal... a bit farther north than usual... to line up my pelvic bone with Kate's clit.

My motions begin. And the reaction is nearly immediate.

First, Kate's legs, which are still latched around my waist, actually release and move to a more relaxed, but receptive for fucking position: Her knees are raised and her lower legs are roughly horizontal to her back.

Kate begins to climb the hill. "Ohh, jesus!" she cries. "Ohhh shit...Ohhh jesus..."

I continue to pump against Kate's pussy. She begins to writhe beneath me and match my pumping motions at the same time. Her legs wrap again around my waist.

We're basically dry fucking. On the couch in Kate's living room.

Neither one of us wants to stop. But if we don't, it's going to get messy.

I'm on top of Kate, in the lead, so to speak. So my motions stop first.

Kate states the obvious: "Ohhh... you stopped," she whispers through a moan. Then the doctor in her kicks in: "You okay??"

I'm suspended on my arms, still held against Kate's pussy by her legs. And I'm a little out of breath.

Kate opens her eyes to look into mine. I manage to pant, "Do you want to take this upstairs?" And she closes her eyes, smiles a soft smile while she sighs softly.

Kate releases me from the vice-grip of her legs and places them down on the couch. Then she pulls me down and kisses me richly... warmly.

The kiss breaks and I slump down over Kate's chest. I probably *have* cum a little inside my shorts.

"Aaaahhh," Kate sighs. "I'd love to. But if we do that, I won't let you leave.

"And I have an early morning call for meetings. Tomorrow's Friday and the chairman has an early plane to catch."

Kate wraps her arms around me and holds me close. She strokes my hair with the closest hand to my head.

After a minute or so Kate whispers, "This is nice. This is just what I wanted.

"I wanted to have time with you. Time that wasn't a part of my experiment... of our agreement."

Kate is still stroking my hair: "You've talked about couples who don't always have sex all the time. And... I guess this counts, right? I mean... we didn't really have SEX... right?"

I answer honestly, "I'm not really sure that we didn't. I'll find out after I get home, I guess."

My answer puzzles Kate for a second, and then she understands: "Oh... did you cum... a little?"

A short giggle. Then, "I'm probably pretty wet down there myself."

I push myself up from lying on top of Kate and move to her right side. She skootches to her left to make room and then curls her incredible body into me while we stare into the fire.

Kate goes back to where she started. "Anyway," she whispers, "this is what I wanted." And then she kisses my cheek. "Thank you for tonight."

It doesn't require an answer. I pull Kate closer to me and softly stroke the arm that's wrapped around me.

After a minute, Kate whispers: "Can I tell you something?"

I whisper my reply: "Of course. You can tell me anything."

After another couple of beats while we both stare into the fire, Kate whispers: "I've started to masturbate... because of you."

Head Voice: (That's an amazing way to change the subject!)

And he's right. Why is Kate telling me this... now?

I try to carefully gauge my reaction... tread softly... as to what this little bit of news means... what's it about.

Like with Zoey at the airport on Monday, I choose the middle of the road for my response:

"You didn't masturbate before?"

"I didn't," Kate responds. "When I was a teenager, when I was growing up... basically... everything outside my parents' world was in the church. And, of course, they were against it. If my friends did it, they didn't tell me.

"In college, some girls did... but I didn't. Pleasuring myself was still... I dunno... off limits because of how I was raised."

Her voice drops to more of a whisper: "Then, with Craig, everything... I mean, EVERYthing... just hurt.

"Nothing... *down there* ever felt good. Ever."

Kate's quiet for a couple of seconds. I'm still softly stroking her arm. Then she turns away from the fire and looks at me.

"But you changed that," she whispers. "Do you know that? You changed that for me, Randy.

"I love the way you make me feel down there. Shit, I love the way you make me feel... all over."

Kate takes a deep breath and releases it softly, in a sigh. She begins softly stroking my chest. "It's more than just after our Monday mornings," she whispers. "You make me feel like a different person... like a different woman... all week long."

Kate drops into a memory zone and whispers: "Somewhere... maybe about Wednesday or Thursday... when I can't stop thinking about you... I find someplace to be comfortable...

"And I remember what we did the last time we were together... or the time before that... or the time before that,,,

"Or I think about what we might do the next time we're together...

"And yeah... I masturbate. About you."

So, here's one more thing no other woman in my life has ever told me. Just Kate.

Maybe it's a self-protection reflex of mine. But I think I want to bring this up a couple of levels.

"So," I say through a smile, "then... do you feel better?"

Kate giggles. "It takes the pressure off," she whispers. "But then I want you... again... even more."

We lie together, staring at the fire for another minute. She's still stroking my chest. Then, Kate asks:

"Do you masturbate about me, Randy?"

I always go for a laugh line. "Like, you mean, today? Yesterday? The day before?" I query.

Kate giggles again, but doesn't say anything further. Time for me to be honest:

"Kate," I begin, "You have been my fantasy... my *regular* fantasy... for as long as I've lived next door to you."

Kate is surprised by this news. She stops stroking my chest and actually raises up slightly to look into my eyes.

"Really?!" she questions. "Why??"

I might as well stay in the lane of truth, in my own snarky way. "Oh, I don't know... maybe because you cut your grass in the summer in your skin-tight gym shorts and a T-shirt.

"Or maybe because you wash your car on your driveway in your bikini bottoms and another T-shirt.

"Or maybe because you gave me the most amazing sexual experience of my lifetime when you basically broke into my house and we had fantastic sex in my shower.

"And then we've had fantastic sex just about every week since then.

"Or maybe because you're just fucking drop-dead gorgeous and you live right next door to me and you don't have a man in your life... that I know of.

"Do I need any other reasons?"

Kate snuggles back into my side. "I didn't know I was under such stringent... surveillance," she says, trying to be snarky in return. The snuggle gives it away.

I hold Kate closer to me. "The truth is, Kate, that's why I'm glad we can have moments like this.

"At first, your proposal for me to be your Fuck Buddy was too hard for me to even believe. I actually didn't think I could go through it on the first day. I mean... how could I be so lucky?

"After just a couple of weeks, I wanted to be together with you more. I mean, why wouldn't I?

"And then, you said you wanted the same thing just last this past Monday. And now it's Thursday, and here we are.

"Here my point, Kate." And I raise up to look her directly in her beautiful eyes.

"You're basically my fantasy... come to life... right here in my arms. And I can't believe I'm so lucky."

And I mean it.

I kiss my gorgeous neighbor, and she willingly returns the kiss. It lingers, but remains soft... tender... connective.

Kate breaks the kiss and exhales sharply. Then moves to sit up on the couch. She finds her sweater and pulls it over her head. Then she tosses my polo to me.

"All right," Kate declares, as she turns on the room lights and gathers up the wine glasses. "Time for you to go.

"Or I'll probably never let you leave."

I follow Kate into the kitchen, pulling my shirt over my head on the way. She sets the glasses on the counter and continues to the door leading to her deck.

I approach her and put my hands on her fabulous hips. Kate simultaneously puts her arms around my shoulders. And we kiss goodnight.

I open the outside door and step onto Kate's deck. Then I turn to face her. "So..." I begin, "will I see you on Monday?"

Kate's standing in the open door with one arm perched high against the door jamb. One leg is cocked slightly behind her. It's like similar to how she looked earlier tonight reaching for the wine glasses... and my cock twitches in reply.

"Oh..." Kate says in a sultry whisper. "You can count on it."

And she spins into the kitchen and closes and locks the door.

++++++++ ++++++++ ++++++++

The next crazy thing to happen in this crazy week comes over the weekend... on Saturday.

I'm in the kitchen Saturday morning, looking through overnight news on my phone and previews of who's playing who in basketball today.

The phone rings and the display shifts to identify the caller. It says "Maggie."

Head Voice: (What the...)

Maggie and I are both people who are comfortable not saying "hello" to a phone call.

I click the green "respond" button on my phone and answer with, "Now, wait a minute... *I* was supposed to call *you* to say thank you for your help on Monday... remember?"

Maggie's sexy, throaty giggle comes through loud and clear.

"Do you still believe in karma like we used to?" Maggie's sultry voice slips into my ear. She's obviously in the car, talking on blu-tooth.

"Before I answer that," I begin, "is there anyone else in the car with you?"

"Only Baxter," comes Maggie's reply. "He keeps all my secrets." Baxter is Maggie's basset hound, and her only child.

"I can trust Baxter," I reply through a laugh. "So, yes... I still believe in karma. Is it karma that's leading to this call?"

"Well... maybe," Maggie teases back. "But I'm serious, since you texted me on Monday about meeting at my office...

"You know you texted me at six a.m." Maggie scolds playfully.

"What?? You get up at four," I retort. "At least you used to."

"Still do," Maggies replies. "Anyway, since Monday I've had ping after ping after ping of karma... surrounding you.

"I've heard from people we both know that I haven't talked to in years! There's music on my radio that's straight from the time we worked together.

"I even think I saw your red Mustang convertible driving down the highway the other day!"

"Ahhh, the chick magnet," I respond.

"And it was," Maggie added.

"Yeah, but any time I saw some hot young thing I wanted to impress, you had your sexy ass parked in my passenger seat," I retort. "Hot young thing takes one look at you and says, 'Nah... I can't compete with that.'"

There's a beat of car-ride static on the line, then Maggie says "You're very sweet." Then:

"So, how was your meeting with Zoey?"

"It was great," I reply. "My daughter's found a nice young man whom she wants to marry."

"Awwww," Maggie responds, with sincerity. "Did you get to meet him too?"

"No he didn't come with," I answer. "Zoey was being honored at some alumni function at the college and Abby -- the other twin -- basically told Zoey that she *had* to see me and tell me the news personally.

"They're getting married in Aruba in a month or so."

Maggie doesn't ask if I'm going to the wedding.

I choose to change the subject. "So, you want to put together that lunch date? Let me get to my calendar."

"Well, sure," Maggie replies, "... but that's not the real reason I'm calling.

There's a perfectly timed pause, then:

"How would you like to sit your pretty little Randy-sized ass in the pilot's seat of a B-2 bomber?"

I've been an aviation freak my whole adult life. So has Maggie. It was one of our earliest bonds when we ended up working together. Obviously, Maggie knows how I'll respond. After all, I owned a Mustang convertible.

"Wait... What?! Well, shit, yeah! When? Where?? How???" My basic journalism skills are proving to be a bit rusty.

Maggie is laughing into the phone.

"There's an Air Force Big-wig in town for a daughter's wedding or something," Maggie explains. "This aircraft has updates that he needs to approve a-sap, so they're flying it here just for him to look over.

"It'll be static for most of the day on Wednesday over on the Army Reserve side of the field."

I knew from experience that was in "the sticks" as far as the airport was concerned.

"They're flying it in before sunrise and out after dark on Wednesday so the whole world won't know that it's here," Maggie continued. "But for most of the day it'll be parked on the apron, behind a hangar, out of public view.

"Planes taking off and landing can see it, but they've already got a security detail over there locking everything down."

My head is spinning at this opportunity.

Maggie goes on: "I have two passes for a viewing, but my boss is out of town. He doesn't want a big competitive stink around the office, so he told me I could use both passes as long as my guest has security clearance.

"You still have yours, right?"

Right after Maggie and I started working together we scored a massive account that had connections with the military... all the way up to the Pentagon. We made trip after trip to DC for months. And the payout on the account was enormous... making us instantly popular with our bosses.

We had to get full government security clearances to conduct our research and our meetings with military and government brass. The clearances are renewable year-to-year.

"Yup," I reply. "I just renewed it a few months ago."

"Such a good boy," Maggie coos into the phone. I don't know if she's talking about me or about Baxter.

Maggie continues: "There are still further updates that they need from you... a current photo of you -- I can take that on my phone -- shit like that. You know... the usual mountain of government paperwork.

"My Air Force liaison with this Big-wig is a nice enough fella... pretty easy going... but we don't have much time and he's getting antsy.

"Can I come to you this afternoon and we can knock out what I need to give him about you... together?"

"Sure," I reply. "You said this viewing is Wednesday? Do they have a time?"

"The schedule's still being worked out," Maggie answered. "That's one reason this guy's getting antsy. Right now he's saving a spot for me and my guest in the afternoon... like two-ish."

I check my calendar on my phone quickly. I'm free on Wednesday after eleven.

"So, how about if I buy you that lunch I owe you and then we go see the aircraft?"

"That'll work," Maggie replies. "But then you'll owe me something else for getting you into a B-2."

We both laugh. It was always challenging to one-up my little Maggie.

Her voice comes back into the phone: "So, speaking of two o'clock, does that work for you at your house today?"

"Well," I tease, "you might be interrupting a basketball game..."

Maggie replies instantly: "You got any money on it?"

"Well, not yet," I reply.

"Good," she snaps. "Keep your money in your pocket. See you at two."

And the line goes dead.

I look around my house. If Maggie's coming over, I have work to do. There are dishes in the sink. There's laundry on the couch that needs to be folded. The half-bath needs a touch-up. So I get busy.

At two o'clock on the nose my doorbell rings. Maggie was always on-the-button prompt about appointments.

I open the main door to see Maggie's smiling face on the other side of the full-view storm door. She gives a little wave.