One More Sunset Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah slammed down two shot glasses of whiskey, and one round became two became a swig of a Vodka-Cranberry. I was buzzed, but Savannah was right. My nerves plummeted and I was relaxed. The door knocked, and without a moment to pass, Savannah walked over and opened the door.

"Oh my gosh you look so great!" The door was still blocking the knocker, but Savannah reached in for a hug to greet them, and then added, "Kate, come on in! Set the drinks on the counter!"

Kate strutted in through the door and my jaw dropped. As some sort of sexy Red Robin Hood, except her breasts were almost popping out of her dress, and her legs went up so much farther than I ever imagined. Rocking red heels and carrying a basket alongside her, Kate was a knockout. Had my dick not been so tucked back, I would have definitely started to get hard, but I honestly couldn't feel it at the moment. Kate turned to see me and her eyes shot open and her mouth dropped. "Good Fucking Night you look... Amazing Evan! Stand up and spin for me!"

I stood up, and the alcohol was hitting me, and I stumbled in my steps. Kate and Savannah snapped and wooed me as I bowed for them, and Kate said. "I'm sorry, but this is the best thing I've ever seen. Your chest looks better than mine does, and those hips!" Kate looked over at Savannah and said, "Take a pic of us. I want this as my background forever."

Savannah was quick for the phone, and she said, "Evan smooth out your dress! Smile on three! Okay, we'll take some this way now." She turned the phone this way and that way. Flash, no flash. Then a few selfies. The entire time, Kate was smiling and laughing with a genuine joy that I had never heard from her before. I wanted to steal a glance at her body again but in a strange way, I kept seeing Savannah and doing a double take.

"Okay, this is part of the costume." Kate reached into her basket and pulled out two shooters. Savannah and I took one, and with Kate, we each downed one, but then Kate grabbed another and did a follow-up shooter. "I'm getting very drunk tonight, and I do NOT want to be going home alone. Savannah, walk me through the playing field tonight. Who is available, who is off limits?"

It wasn't long before the night began a blur, and any attempt at introduction was forgotten in place of the costume.

The first guests arrived soon after Kate. Three guys and a girlfriend showed up, and all of them did three, no four lookovers on me as they walked in. A doctor, an astronaut. A sexy cowboy with a topless outfit caught Kate's attention. The girlfriend was dressed as the main girl from Clueless, and Savannah couldn't stop gushing about her outfit and the movie. Moreso the movie. Five more people showed up for the party, and after an hour, we were all drinking, dancing, talking, eating, and I had stopped feeling like I was on display at first, but at the exact same time, I was the corner of every guy's eye. Twice I saw Tony Stark check me out, but then his friend keyed him into who I was, and I could see the disbelief in his face. Jason from Friday the 13th came up and scared me with his axe, but when he heard me talk, I could tell he was weirded out by me, even though it was Halloween. He politely went to go talk to someone else. Savannah made the rounds with everyone, and she pulled up next to someone else every 15 minutes and showed the most genuine interest in each conversation with whomever she spoke to.

It was surreal being a sexy woman instead of some goofy character or obscure reference on Halloween. Not that nobody wanted to talk to me, but all of the guys were almost, intimidated to talk to me. The other girls had grouped up and sat on the couch, so I figured I might have more luck with them. I grabbed my cocktail and grabbed a seat next to Taylor Swift from Folklore. Around us was sexy witch, a cat, Midsommar girl, and the Clueless girl.

Taylor saw me and said, "Yes! The ladies' circle wasn't really complete until now! Savannah did such a good job on this!"

"I love your hair," Midsommar complimented!

"Meow!" I wasn't sure if she actually meowed or if was only remembering her words as meows. The drinks were strong to say the least.

"My boyfriend would never do something this fun with me," Clueless said. "I wanted him to go as Paul Rudd from the movie, but I guess astronaut is more fun."

"Astro-NOT getting laid tonight!" Taylor sipped her drink after roasting the man. "It's Evan, right?"

"Um, yeah it is."

Clueless interjected, "Not tonight. She's one of the girls!" Clueless raised her glass and said, "Tonight she's Evelynn!"

The glasses all clinked, and when I didn't immediately raise my glass, Taylor pulled my arm up and then saw my nails. "Oh, shut up those are beautiful. Where'd you go for those?"

The night continued split between the guys and girls for a while, but eventually the gang had congregated toward Savannah's table, where a beer pong tourney was taking place. Once Dawn of the Dead had ended, Midsommar and I walked over to pick out a new movie. "The VVitch, Lighthouse, Exorcist 2, Cats? This is a really weird group of movies," Midsommar said, "Oh here it is!" She brandished her own movie and popped it into the player. "Hey Evelynn, let me show you something."

"Go for it!"

"See Tony over there? He has been giving you the eyes every time your back is to him."

I looked over and I saw Tony shift his focus from his shot to us, where he waved to play it off, then tossed the ball and landed his shot.

"Wanna make the party a little more interesting?"

"What do you mean?"

Midsommar said, "We'll go back over there, but it would be so hilarious if you go up and hang on his side for a minute."

I laughed, "I mean, not to sound like cancel culture or anything, but I'm with Savannah, and what if that dude is just into dudes. I mean, everyone knows I'm a guy. I don't want to make him feel weird."

Midsommar and I turned back to the TV, and she looked at me head-to-toe. "Babe, Evelynn, you're the bombshell of the party. No other girl here looks half as good as you."

"Kate looks amazing," I said in a mildly drunken slur. "Kate looks better than anyone else."

"I do?"

I turned to see Kate behind me, and Midsommar winked at me and walked away from us.

"Beer pong isn't really my thing," Kate said, "So I wanted to come hang out with you Evan. Wait, no its Evelynn for right now." She sipped her drink to lengthen the awkward silence. "Your nails are amazing by the way. I keep seeing them when I look over at you, and I keep going, 'Ugh! I need to go to where you went next time.' My nail lady sucks."

"Yours sucks?" I laughed and fanned my nails in front of her. "My lady dipped these, so these aren't coming off anytime soon."

Kate threw her head back with laughter. "No, she did not! Get used to these for another month. She grabbed my hand and inspected them closely. "Dude, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Well, get used to being called Evelynn, because for as long as you have these nails, you're Evelynn to me."

My drunk heart warmed with that statement for some reason. "So, how'd your night go with sexy cowboy?"

Kate rolled her eyes, "Sexy cowboy is actually gay cowboy. He is very interested in trying to score with astronaut tonight. Not a lot of game here tonight unfortunately." Kate looked over to me after scanning the crowd, and she blinked back to reality after a moment. "Sorry, but I just had the trippiest moment. You seriously pass so well. I forgot you were a guy, and I was about to just spill tea with you for a hot minute." I felt taken aback by that, and Kate noticed. "Sorry, are you okay Evan?"

I shook my head, "No I'm fine, its just... This is a really weird night."

"You're telling me. According to you, I'm the hottest person here, and nobody wants this action. Actually, I take that back. Savannah knows how to throw it back against Lil' Red. What if all of Savannah's friends are actually gay? That would make a lot of sense!"

I thought about all of the looks I'd received throughout the night, and I actually agreed with that guess, well outside of the only other couple here. I smiled, "Yeah, yes!" I sipped at my drink. "Wanna talk on the couch? This corset is kinda killing me standing up. Sitting down is way easier."

Kate laughed and took me by the arm, and we made our way to the sofa. Together, Kate and I talked for a long time. Beer pong came and went, and Midsommar got well into the scary shit of the movie. The drinks had been finished, so we leaned into the couch propping up our heads and mirroring one another with long hair falling down over our chests. Secrets were spilling out left and right.

"Morgan's classes have gotten so confusing lately," I admitted. I played with my longer hair as I said, "Honestly, I'm pretty worried with how bad I did on his last exam."

"Wait you didn't do well? How bad was it?"

"Hard fail."

"Yikes. I didn't do so bad. If you want, we can meet up this week on campus and I can tutor you a little bit. Its not as bad as you think!"

"Are you serious? That would be incredible! Thank you so much Kate!"

"Anytime, Evelynn! I'll text you my schedule and we can figure something out over the weekend. Hey, how have you and Savannah been? You can dish it to me because sisters keep secrets! If you were Evan right now, it'd be a little different."

"Why would it be different?"

"I mean, I guess it really wouldn't be, but its like this: girls get to dish to other girls whenever they want. Its one of the perks of feminism or whatever."

I giggled, "She's great. Very aware of what she wants."

"Is that so?"

I nodded and motioned to myself. "Need a better example?"

"Wait you didn't want to do this for the party?"

There was a drunken pause as I vetted my words. "Well, I do now, that's for sure."

Kate ran her eyes over me. Without her glasses, her eyes seemed more poignant, and I could tell she was trying to read me like she does in class. "Can we be real?"

"Kate, we're always fucking real."

She smiled back, with her eyes never leaving mine. "At the mall," Kate asked slowly, "when I was fitting you, I could tell on your chest that you had been already wearing a bra, so be real with me Evelynn," Kate put her hand on my knee in a playful manner, and my heart pounded, "am I talking to Evelynn or Evan?"

I paused in my words, and I laughed uncomfortably and shifted my legs. Kate moved her hand back.

Kate said, "You can tell me stop talking if you want, but I sit behind you in class. I've seen the bra straps through your shirts sometimes."

"Stop," I said softly.

"Sure bud." Kate stood up and extended a hand. "Let's go to the bathroom and touch up your makeup." She smiled down to me, "Trust me."

I stood, but I felt like I had just fallen over, and my steps were uneven.

Suddenly we were in the bathroom, and I was sitting on the vanity. I rubbed at the sides of my head, and Kate stood next to me, touching up her mascara. I hadn't thrown up, but it felt like I had blacked-out for a moment. I was too drunk to drink anymore.

"Hello?"

Savannah appeared in the doorway, and Kate said, "Great timing. Little miss popular needed a second to cool off. I trust you've got her from here."

Savannah said in her gruff voice, "Yes missy. She's in good hands here! Thanks for watching over her."

Kate returned to the party, and I smiled as Savannah shut the door behind her. She walked up to me, and as I sat on the vanity, she parted my legs and pressed her waist up against my cock, which was very turned off for the night. She pulled me in at the hips, and scooted me closer to her. Savannah kissed me hard, and didn't care about smearing the makeup. "Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little gone. Too much for one night I think."

"We'll go get some water and help you out a little." Savannah traced her fingers up and down my legs. "You're driving me crazy tonight. Your tight little dress catching looks from everyone in this place. I was talking to Tony Stark before he knew you were my boyfriend, and the words he was saying about you. Asking, 'Who is she? Is she single? Is she with someone?' So, I say, 'Yeah, she's mine.'" Savannah grabbed my fingers and kissed them one at a time. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Savannah pulled me in for another kiss. "Tonight, I want to fuck your brains out after these people leave."

"Can we not, actually? I'm sorry, I'm just all over the place with what I'm feeling, and I don't know—"

"Wait, hold on. Feelings? What's wrong? Are we okay? What'd I do?"

"No, its all fine. We can talk after, but for now, enjoy your party! I don't want you in here with me missing it."

Savannah kissed me again and whispered in my ear as she said, "If I could, I'd stay locked in here with you for the rest of my life." Then she nibbled on my ear.

I smiled, and she said, "You've spent too much of the party with everyone else. I want to show you off and kiss on you and do couple things." Savannah stepped back and offered a hand to me like a knight would to a lady of the castle descending from her royal carriage. "Will you join me, babe?"

---

Kate and Tony Stark were the last two people here. They were helping clean up despite Savannah and I actively telling them not to help and to just leave, but they wouldn't listen. As it turned out, Tony Stark worked at Savannah's diner behind the counter as a cook, so he and her swapped stories as the apartment was being cleaned and the trash was being piled up. And I came to learn, Tony's actual name was Keith.

As Kate swept and Savannah loaded the dishwasher, Keith said, "Last call for trash. You girls see anything else?"

Savannah said, "No I think that's it. Seriously, though, just leave it. I'll run it down in the morning!"

"Forget about it!" Keith said, "I'm heading out and its on my way out, right?" Keith picked up two large bags and awaited a response.

"I mean, sorta," Savannah said, "The bags are probably too big for the trash chute now, so you'll have to take it all the way out to the dumpster."

"And where's that at?"

I jumped in, "I know where its at. I can take a bag and lead you there."

"It's dark out there, and pretty close to 1 A.M. Just stay inside, tell me where it is, and I'll go out. You ladies should stay safe up here."

I laughed and readjusted my boobs as I said, "I'll be back in a second." I grabbed a bag and lead my way out of the apartment.

The actual trash dumpster was a generous walk to the other corner of the building, and it sat in the back alley of the complex. Tonight, was freezing, and we both were short on breath as we made our way to the dumpster. I tossed my bag in and Keith followed suit. As we started back, I said, "Oh wait, your car is probably just around the corner. You don't need to go all the way around the building."

Keith turned and looked back down the alley. A fierce wind ripped through the alley and we both shivered and turned against it and hugged the wall as we let it pass by us, but it kept rushing through the alley. A small cove was just behind us, and I tiptoed over to it and wrapped my arms around myself. Wearing a small dress in the middle of winter wasn't such a brilliant idea.

"Oh man, you must be freezing." Keith stood up tall as he spoke, he seemed to be creating a wall against the wind for me.

"Thanks! Yeah, this is pretty cold. Probably the last time I ever take out trash in something this skimpy."

Keith looked me up and down. He took a long time to look at me before saying, "Um, yeah. Totally." An awkwardness sat between us as he said, "Hey its nice meeting you. You looked really good tonight."

The wind kicked up again, and I shivered again, I looked up at him and nodded. In a flash, Keith moved in quickly, and he pulled my face to his. He kissed me hard, and he held my face so firmly, but it was so careful as well. I was caught off guard so heavily that I didn't know how to react, and his hands wrapped around my body. I felt one hand squeeze my ass as the other one held my tight waist. Then I pushed back.

"What the fuck?"

Keith stepped back, and then moved into the alley and walked away leaving me alone.

"What the fuck," I said again to myself.

---

I shut the door behind me and leaned on the axe decoration that was embedded into it. I was freezing, but my body was on fire.

Kate was grabbing her basket and phone as she said, "Evelynn, I'll text you this weekend. We can meet up for coffee and study sometime soon." Kate shouted out, "Good night, Savannah!"

Savannah's voice echoed out from the bedroom, "Bye Kate!"

Kate winked at me as she closed the door and left.

My mind raced as I made my way to the bedroom. Savannah was sitting on the bed texting someone when she saw me. "Thanks for taking out the trash, Evan. No! Evelynn!"

I moved to her and sat on her lap, the way she had done so many times to me before.

"Holy shit, you're freezing."

"Fuck me, Savannah."

"I thought you said—"

"Don't make me say it twice."

Her jersey hit the wall. The helmet landed somewhere in the bathroom. I don't remember where her hockey pants ended up. My dress came flying off, and I don't know how I looked, but all of my makeup had to be smeared beyond recognition. I wanted the corset off, but Savannah was feeling my waist constantly, so I'm guessing she loved it.

We started on her back, with me sitting on top, but quickly it became the inverse, and Savannah ripped off my Spanx, but my dick was still soft. She grinded on me for a while, humping against my small cock, but no matter what she did, it wouldn't get hard.

"Are you okay?" Savannah asked, "What's going on downstairs?"

"Do you need it to get off?"

"Don't you?"

I stopped kissing her and reached over into her nightstand. I grabbed her dildo, and I held it against my crotch for her to sit on. The second it went in, Savannah moaned, and her entire body shivered. She pulled off her bra and her nipples glistened in the darkness. She ran her fingers through her hair and let it all cascade down into various tumbles of sex-tangled madness. In between thrusts, her wet pussy would land on my hand which was holding down her dildo. She asked me as she bounced, "How are you doing?"

In truth, I was checking out a little, but I said, "Great."

She lowered herself onto the cock and sat there, "Bullshit."

"Maybe."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"We're having sex, and you look like you'd rather be anywhere else."

"Well, I'd rather not be in this position, I guess. I'm not really in the mood with that thing."

Savannah got off of me, and in one of the sexiest moves I've ever seen, she slowly pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and licked it slowly. "Can I ask you about earlier?" She looked at me, "Have you ever had thoughts about being with a man?"

I laughed, but the alcohol in me said, "I don't know how to answer that truthfully."

"Try."

"Until a few weeks ago, never. Maybe until this evening never."

"But?"

"You bent me over the bathroom counter earlier, and its like my brain turned off. I couldn't fucking think, and then you left, and I was even more turned on for some reason."

Savannah said, "Stand up."

I got off the bed, and she moved behind me, and the dildo was still in her hand.

"Have you ever played with your ass before?"

"You have every once in a while."

"No, Evan." She said it firmly, "Have YOU ever tried anything?"

"No."

She set the dildo on her nightstand. "Just breathe slowly." Her hands caressed my waist and she said, "It'll feel tight, and if you don't like it the first time, we can stop, but don't be embarrassed to try it again later if you want." Savannah grabbed at my panties and pulled them down to the floor. As she bent me over onto the bed, my dick pulsed, and she saw it. "Well, hello there girlie!"