One More Sunset Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a girl?"

"It's my lady, yes." Savannah said, "You're my lady, Evelynn."

My dick pulsed again, and Savannah tugged on it lightly. Bent over the bed, I was in her complete control, and I could hardly breathe.

"Did you eat tonight?"

I tried to remember, "No, I don't think I've eaten since breakfast." The alcohol hitting as hard as it did made sense now.

"I'm gonna get some lube." Savannah squirted some lube from her nightstand onto the tip of the dildo. I felt the cold head of it, oozing and covered in lube, press against my ass, and Savannah lightly played with my asshole. Pushing on it slightly, and coating it thoroughly in lube, Savannah spent a few minutes just enjoying the control. "Are you ready, Evelynn?" She grabbed my hand with hers, and with the other hand, she guided the dildo to my ass, and I felt it press against my hole. "Relax, sweetheart. Tell me to stop, and I will." She backed the dildo up, and with her finger penetrated me. She massaged it gently, and I felt her go a few inches into me. "How's that feel?" I tried to speak, but she tugged on my dick with her other hand. I was rock hard. "There she is," Savannah said. She played with my ass and my cock, and slowly she went back and forth on each, taking the focus from one to the other, and my mind swirled. I arched my back to press against her more, and as she pulled back, a second finger entered. With each small thrust, my fake boobs jiggled in my bra. As she took her fingers out, my entire body quivered, and I almost collapsed. I started to feel pre-cum leak out. "Oh, good job, Evelynn. I know it'll make you cum even more, but I just let your little cock cum all over the dildo. Does it make you wet knowing you're about to have cum in your ass?" I don't even know how much cum came out of me, but I wasn't finished. I was still rock hard. Savannah leaned over and whispered, "Get ready, sexy."

Then I felt the head. The dildo wasn't particularly big, but the head felt massive. It pushed against me, and I could feel myself fighting it. I could feel the warmth of my cum on the dildo, and it squished up against my ass. Then it shot into me. Savannah was slow, pushing just a couple inches. The dildo was covered in my cum, and I could feel its warmth inside me. Then, I felt more cum shoot out of my cock. Savannah must have been ready because I felt her hand under me as well. She brought it to my face and forced the cum into my mouth. For a maybe a minute, Savannah slowly thrusted against me, and my body convulsed incessantly.

She pulled it out on her own accord, and she moved to the bathroom. The water started running. It turned off. Savannah returned and started to undo my corset. "Your waist looks incredible babe! We'll have to use that more often on you." Savannah handed me a towel and said, "Go sit over the toilet for a minute. You're gonna have cum leaking out of you for a little bit. How do you feel?"

"So good."

"You might bleed a little in the night. Put one of my pads in your panties when you come back out. You'll thank me in the morning."

I inched toward the bathroom, but not in pain. I was overstimulated beyond words. I shut the door and did my business. Savannah wasn't kidding. I felt the cum fall out of me for what must have been minutes. How much had I cum?

I washed up, and used some makeup removers to clean my face. I grabbed one of her pads, and with pure guesswork I lined my panties. As I came back out, I grabbed a shirtdress from her closet. Savannah was under the blankets waiting for me. I crawled in and rested my head against her chest, and she stroked my hair as she held me close.

"We can talk more in the morning," I said.

"Good, because I want to know how your kiss with Keith went."

My heart stopped.

"You'd be surprised what I can see from up here. At the right angle, I can see just down the alley way enough to catch some real drama." She continued to stroke my hair. "I don't care that you kissed him." She moved her head forward and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sad you didn't invite him back up to join us for the night."