One More Thing Off Her Bucket List

Story Info
Loving wife visits our neighbour's 20 year-old son.
1.7k words
3.78
39.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt are you still ready to go?" I turned around and said "Carrie what time is it?" "She said just coming up to 12 o'clock and you've got a golf game tomorrow."

"I just got this beer and I'm talking to the boys just outside. Give me another half an hour." With that I I gave her a peck on the cheek and a pat on the ass.

This is our end-of-the-year school party for parents of kids who were going to be off all summer. This was the last blowout before kids were gonna be home or off to camp. There must've been 30 people in Bob and Mary's house. They had a great split level house and a beautiful backyard.

My wife Carrie is a fitness instructor. She is 5 foot 7 inches, with short brown hair, a great looking face, and pert 'bb' tits. Often she won't wear a bra because her breasts stick up like most 20-year-olds. She has told me she loves the attention when she gets to show them them off. She certainly gets lots of attention when we go out.

We're both in our late 30s and attractive enough that quite often we will get hit on at bars and parties. It happens to both of us so we share the stories but we 'read the menu and eat at home' so to speak. We have often discussed adding a third party to our bed but have never acted it out. I know most of Carrie's fantasies and she knows most of mine. We have great communication.

I came in from the backyard after my beer. Carrie was just coming up the stairs. This was odd because the guests were asked to use the second floor bathroom because Bob and Mary's son, Zack, was in the basement.

Zach pretty much had a suite down there with a sectional couch a bathroom of his own and his bedroom. He spent a lot of time down there. So to see Carrie coming up was a bit of a surprise but we knew these guys really well so I assumed she was telling him good night. Carrie gave me a nod and a wink and told me to meet her at the front to walk home.

We said our goodbyes and left through the front door. She grabbed my hand and we walked under the street lights towards our house which was seven houses or so, away.

As we walked I asked her "So did you see Zack? How's he doing?"

Carrie said "Yeah, he's really getting the feel of how to treat women?" I knew by the smile on her face that I was going to get a story.

Carrie asked if we could walk the long way home. I love these long walks because there's usually some good time to hear truly what went on.

Gerry, do you know when you asked me about finishing your beer with the boys? I decided to go downstairs to Zacks washroom. I knew nobody else would be down there so it would be available.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I looked to my left and there was Zach stretched out on his sectional couch in his sweatpants like any 20-year-old. He said hi and I said "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?""Of course Carrie." He replied with the confidence of talking to a friend.

Zach is going off to college in the fall. He's a good looking guy, average height, and average build but not outstanding. He is an athlete but not a star on the team. He's just a good all-around B student who is really friendly. We both like Zack.

Carrie continued,

"I went and had a quick pee and came up with a plan. I opened the door and asked Zach if you could show me where there was some more soap. He got up off the sectional couch and marched in to the bathroom with purpose. When he looked at the soap he could see if the jar was half full. He could also hear me lock the door. He turned around and saw me smiling at him and I put my finger to my lips as if to say don't make a sound.

I motioned at him to to come closer. When he got close enough, I reached out with both hands and I grabbed his hips. He was wearing sweatpants. He looked like he had been enjoying himself on the couch because he was semihard already. With that I slowly pulled his pants down to his knees. Out sprang a delicious looking 20 year-old's firm hard-on.

I motioned to him to sit on the vanity. I asked him "Do you remember when we were over last and joked with your parents about you never having had a proper blow job? He smiled and nodded. With that my hand encircled his dick.

He instinctively put one hand on each side of my head and grabbed my hair while he whispered "Oh Carri, you don't know how many times I have fantasized about this." With that, I bent down and licked the top of his dick. He was so hard I was afraid he was going to come really quickly. I encircled the head and then I slipped the tip of his dick into my mouth. I slowly bobbed up and down and I squeezed the base of his pole so he wouldn't come too quickly. I slowly went up and down the shaft, taking in a little bit more each time I descended. I then sped up the pace. I knew we didn't have long because you told me half an hour so I decided to go for speed. I started bobbing really rhythmically and sped up the pace considerably. Sure enough I could feel his dick started to throb and he pushed on the back of my head. With that I could feel ribbon, on ribbon, on ribbon of cum hitting the back of my throat. There was such force I thought I was gonna choke. I swallowed what I could and let the overflow run down his balls. As I let him out of my mouth, he immediately grabbed me and pulled me to his lips. Although he was a little bit clumsy, I loved his enthusiasm.

He whispered "Carrie, can I feel your tits?" Little did he know that at that moment, he could've done anything. I just smiled and he excitedly undid my blouse fumbling with the buttons. As you know I wasn't wearing a bra tonight sorry so he had easy access. His hands were firm but his touch was soft and he loved sucking on my nipples. I opened the rest of the shirt and let it just hang off my shoulders so he could have access to both my breasts. He confided that he had been wanting to see me nude for years. My head fell back in ecstasy looking at the ceiling. As I did that he turned his hand so his fingers pointed down and he went in the front of the waistband on my jeans. I knew what it was after. So I inhaled my stomach. He reached my manicured mound and I could feel his massive fingers exploring. I was really wet.

I needed more, so I reached under his arms and undid the button and the zipper on my pants to give him easier access. His finger slipped into me easily because of the moisture. Now he had his left hand on a breast and his right hand in my pants with one finger inside of me.

I whispered "Add another finger." Zach entered a second finger and rhythmically went in and out to my direction. I told him to speed up a little bit and a little bit more and harder. I told him I was going to come and to go fast. I was so horny after having given this blow job, I came in about three minutes.

There is the thrill of having a 20 year-old fingering me but also the thrill of potentially getting caught in a friends house; the danger. He pulled out and gave me another kiss. I told him this was just between he and I and will never happen again. He said of course. But he gave me a wink as he exited back to his lair. The little bastard.

I went back to the sink and washed up a little bit, pulled my pants up, buttoned up my pants and my shirt. As I exited the bathroom bathroom, Zach had already gone back to his lounge. He gave me a wink and blew me a kiss. I then, came upstairs just as you were coming in from the backyard.

Thank you so much for giving me permission to act out that fantasy.. You know it's kind of a one-off thing.

With that, I asked her if he had fucked her. She smiled and said "No, could you finish that job?" It was perfect timing because we were just in front of our house. Our kids weren't home yet so immediately made our way upstairs. On entering our bedroom, I threw my arms around her from behind and grabbed the button on her jeans. I whispered in her ear "Imagine this is Zach wanting to pull your pants down." I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper as I playfully tossed her on the bed. In no time we were nude and I was balls deep.

I love the relationship that Carrie and I have created where if there is a need for a hall pass, it is given freely as long as the story is told. I kind of like the jealousy of knowing that someone gets a taste but that I get to go home with this woman. I also like the excitement of hearing how my gorgeous wife attracts men and how she approaches men. She had done this lots before we were married but she has never strayed in our 8-year marriage. We had talked about it many times. But she just never found the proper opening. I'm hoping this won't be the last.

We both have an agreed upon sex 'bucket list' but she has one less thing to cross off. Will I get to be next? Will it be with Zack?