One More Time

Story Info
A woman submits to being dominated once again.
5k words
4.65
28.4k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story alludes to several previous stories about this woman's sexual journey, "Dark Desires" and "Arousal". Reading them will give this story more context. Enjoy.]

"One more time."

I gaze lovingly at my husband across the kitchen table. He fingers his coffee mug as he looks out the window at the morning light slanting across our back yard.

"This will be the last time, I promise," I say softly. "But I need this. I can't help it, it's just the way...I am."

He still won't look at me.

"Please," I whisper.

He knows of my addiction to extreme sex, specifically my need to be dominated by strangers. It's not like our sex life together is unsatisfying. On the contrary, it has been varied and exciting and wonderful, both together and with others, and my husband has become an eager participant in the bondage world. But as fulfilling as it is, I still occasionally have an overpowering need to be dominated by someone I don't know. The fear and danger of the unknown provides a thrill I can't get any other way. It has been part of my sexual life ever since I was first bound.

But I know I need to stop.

He finally turns and looks at me, the concern written on his face.

"You know I'm afraid for you."

"I know."

"We have sex with others all the time, but I'm always there to protect you. You are the love of my life, and I don't want you to be hurt."

"I know," I say again, my voice not much more than a whisper.

My tolerance for sexual pain is high, but my capacity for pleasure is off the charts. It has been almost five months since my session with the beautiful dominatrix in the house on the bluff overlooking the ocean. She teased me and hurt me and pleasured me in ways so exquisite and cruel that I could barely stand afterwards. But I knew even then that I couldn't continue to indulge myself that way forever.

"Promise me." He stares hard into my eyes. "Promise me this will be the last time."

"I promise."

I am suddenly overwhelmed by the fact that he loves me so much he is willing to give me what I need despite his fears, and a tear forms in the corner of my eye. Something shifts in me, and I know with certainty that this will be the final time.

I stand and move around the table, and I bend down and give him a soft kiss on the lips. Then I head upstairs to my computer to arrange the session.

--Four days later--

I am standing in the middle of a large, dimly lit room. The only light comes from high windows near the ceiling, where a variety of ropes and chains are suspended from hooks and pulleys. A tall wooden frame with cuffs at the corners stands against one wall. There is no bed, but a low padded table sits in the middle of the room, also with cuffs at each corner. There is a narrow bench with cuffs on each leg near the floor. A raised Sybian sits on another bench, and still more cuffs are secured to the wall behind it. An array of whips and floggers and nipple clamps, all implements of pain, hang on a wall above a table filled with multiple dildos and vibrators, implements of pleasure. An involuntary shiver of fear ripples thru my body, and my safe word flashes in my mind.

There are also multiple floor-to-ceiling mirrors on the walls. I study my reflection in one of them. I am wearing knee-high black boots with stiletto heels, and my long slender legs end in a red thong. My breasts are bare, my nipples already erect in the cool air. A black studded collar is around my neck. The instructions of what to wear were unusually specific, which makes me wonder who my doms will be. My long red-brown hair falls in waves almost to my waist. I stare into the gray-green eyes looking back at me, and then I hear the door behind me open.

"Close your eyes and don't turn around."

The male voice is commanding and vaguely familiar. I am not surprised when he fastens the blindfold over my eyes, but my heart skips a beat anyway. He puts his hand on the small of my back and guides me across the room. He pulls my arms out in front of me and fastens cuffs around my wrists, then secures them to a rope fastened around a pulley in the ceiling and pulls my arms straight above my head. He doesn't secure my ankles, but he spreads my legs until I totter on the spike heels. My nearly naked body is stretched taut, helpless and vulnerable. I try and prepare myself for what is to come when I sense someone else standing in front of me.

"Your body belongs to us."

The female voice is also familiar, but I can't remember where or when I heard it.

"We will use it for our own pleasure, not for yours. We will play with you and tease you and hurt you until you beg us to stop. If you satisfy us, perhaps we will let you cum. If not, we won't. Nod if you understand."

I nod, another shiver passing through my bound body. I know that pain is imminent, and I hold my breath.

But instead the woman begins to kiss and fondle my nipples, sucking and licking until they are harder than before. I luxuriate in the unexpected pleasure, and push my breasts toward her for more, then realize my mistake. The sudden pain is excruciating, the clamps biting savagely into my nipples, and I cry out. The woman takes the chain connecting them and puts it between my lips.

"Don't let go," she snarls.

I clamp the chain between my teeth and steel myself. The first blow of the whip lands on my ass, hard and sharp, and my breath releases in a hiss. Then there are more blows, first one cheek, then the other. The rain of blows that follows continues nonstop, unabated, until I am whimpering with my ass on fire. But I keep the chain clamped between my teeth, determined to ride out the pain.

When the woman begins to rub my pussy through the thong, I almost let go of the chain in surprise. I am already wet, my juices trickling down my leg, my thong damp. I resist pushing into her hand, but it doesn't matter. The man behind me starts to whip the inside of my naked thigh, but he doesn't vary the blows, he just keeps striking the same spot. The pain is excruciating, and when I think I can't take anymore he moves to the other thigh, blow after blow after blow in the same place, until I am quietly sobbing behind the blindfold.

The woman's hand is inside my thong now, her fingers fondling my labia and pushing into my soaking pussy. The sudden pleasure between my legs makes me gasp in surprise, and the chain falls out of my mouth. The woman pulls hard on the chain, increasing the pain in my nipples, but she continues to finger fuck me inside the thong, and it becomes difficult for me to focus on all the sensations my body is feeling.

Until I feel the sting of the whip again, this time on my bare back. I prepare for more blows in the same spot, but this time the man varies the strokes and the rhythm, whipping my back, my legs, my ass, even my arms. Being whipped when blindfolded is excruciating; you never know when or where the blows will fall. It seems to go on forever, and soon my whole backside is on fire. My limit for pain may be high, but this is too much, and I start to beg.

"Please," I sob uncontrollably. "No more."

The whipping stops, but the woman's hand is still inside my thong. I continue to cry, tears rolling down my face. She moves away for a moment, but quickly returns, and before I know it she has cut away my thong. Now I am wearing only the boots and the collar, my whole body trembling. I feel her face close to mine.

"Take off her blindfold."

When the man removes it, I blink through tearful eyes. It takes a moment, but soon the woman's face swims into view.

"Do you remember us?" she asks, a wide grin on her face.

I look hard at her, and then I think I do. She is naked, pretty and petite, with pale skin and full round breasts, her curly auburn hair framing a heart-shaped face with pouty lips. When the man moves in front of me with his erect cock, I am sure of it. My last session as a professional dominatrix, years ago, was with a married couple who came to me to enliven their sex life. I tied and dominated them, teasing and fucking both of them repeatedly, all of us experiencing multiple orgasms. When I allowed them to fuck each other at the end of the session, I remember thinking that I had taught them a lesson in arousal. Apparently it worked, since they are still together.

"Yes," I say, "I saved your marriage." I stare defiantly at them both. The man stares back, but the woman nods slowly in agreement.

"Yes, you did. But you also teased and tormented us. Now it's our turn to return the favor."

She smiles broadly and returns her hand to my sopping pussy. When I groan audibly, the man pulls hard on the chain between the nipple clamps and grins, enjoying inflicting more pain on my tender buds. I cry out, the pain shooting from my breasts to my groin, and again my body is confused by the competing sensations. I squeeze my eyes shut and moan, trying to decide whether it is good or bad that I know these people.

The woman smiles at me, then walks over to the table and lays down on her back, her legs spread and her knees bent. Her husband moves behind me and releases the rope pulling my arms into the air. When he unfastens the cuffs and pushes me toward his wife, I catch a glimpse of myself in one of the mirrors, and I wince when I see all the whip marks covering my backside.

"Get down on the table and make her cum," he growls in my ear.

I quickly kneel between her legs, my ass in the air. Her pussy is glistening, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open in anticipation. I no sooner put my mouth on her than her husband plunges into me from behind, his hands on my hips. He fucks me with a fury, filling my pussy with his thick cock. I try and focus on his wife's pussy, pushing my tongue into her wet hole. She moves under me, her hands on my head, moaning softly. I keep my tongue on her, licking and sucking and probing, enjoying the taste of her juices. When I stab at her clit, she moves faster, her hips pushing into my mouth.

Her husband ceases thrusting into me for a moment, and I imagine he is watching his wife's face as she nears her orgasm. I raise my eyes to look at her as well. Her breathing is shallow and ragged, her eyes closed, her body starting to shake. When her husband resumes pounding into me, I lick and suck her slippery clit as hard and fast as I can. Her husband cums first, his thick cock filling me as his jism pulses deep into my body. Then the woman pushes down on my head as she starts to thrash under me. I keep my tongue on her clit, licking in fast circles, until her hips buck and she screams out her pleasure, her body shaking and jerking. She presses my head between her legs as she continues to moan and sigh until her orgasm finally subsides.

When the man pulls out of me, his wife takes her hands off my head. I raise up to look at her face. She is smiling at me, probably out of the pleasure I have just given her, but there is a trace of malice there as well. She glances down at the clamps still on my nipples, then gives the chain a gentle tug. Then her eyes raise to look at her husband.

"Tie her to the bench."

The man slaps my ass, hard, then roughly pushes me toward the bench. I lay on my back, my head near one end with my pussy at the other. He pulls my arms down and secures them with the cuffs near the floor, then spreads my legs and cuffs them the same way. It is a modified hogtie, designed to fully expose a vulnerable and naked body. The woman finds a pillow and puts it under my hips, and now my pussy is raised high. I feel my juices trickling down my ass crack, and I close my eyes, my body trembling inside.

The man stands between my legs and begins to stroke me. I feel his still semi-erect cock on my pussy, but his hands move up and down my legs, his fingers caressing the inside of my thighs. He has whipped me and fucked me from behind, but he hasn't really touched me yet. His hands move over my stomach, briefly slide over my pussy lips, then return to my legs. He is taking his time enjoying my body, and I open my eyes and give him a small smile.

His wife stands near my head and gazes down at me. Her eyes rove over my splayed body, but her hands move to my breasts. She too caresses me, her fingers kneading and massaging with a gentle touch. I look up at her, and she smiles at me, then squeezes the clamps between her thumbs and fingers. I wince, the sudden pain radiating straight to my groin again. She squeezes harder for a moment, then picks up the chain and pulls it until I groan. When she reaches down behind my neck and grasps the collar, pulling it tight against my throat, I close my eyes and hold my breath. A shiver of fear flashes through me. I have never had to use my safe word before, but...

Then the pressure on my throat eases, and I feel the women's lips on mine. She kisses me softly, brushing my lips with hers, and I start to relax. I feel her tongue on my lips, and then it pushes slowly but firmly into my mouth. She starts to explore my tongue with hers, and I return the kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth. The kiss is sensuous and languorous and erotic, and my body responds, the stab of pleasure beginning deep inside me.

Then I feel the man's mouth on my pussy, and the pleasure intensifies. He too is gentle and slow, licking and sucking my engorged lips, exploring my wet hole with his tongue. I push my hips up against him, but he responds by pulling away. I moan softly, and then he kisses me again, harder this time, his tongue pushing further into me. I try and keep my hips still so he will continue. His lips and tongue are everywhere on my pussy now, and I moan again. When he starts to lick and suck my clit, I can't keep still, my pleasure building as the orgasm approaches. His wife is still deep kissing me, our tongues playing together and darting in and out of each other's mouths. Their simultaneous kisses bring me to the edge, and my body starts to tremble. I am close, very close, and I strain against my bonds.

When the man pulls his mouth away, I groan audibly. His wife does the same and looks down at me.

"You're close, aren't you?"

"Yes," I pant, still trembling, still straining.

"Let's keep you that way," her grin wide and vaguely menacing.

I turn my head to watch as she walks over to the table with the toys. When she returns holding the Hitachi, I groan again and shut my eyes. She pushes the head against my soaking pussy, just below my clit, and secures it to the bench. When I open my eyes, she is staring hard at me, her finger on the switch. I moan softly and struggle uselessly against the restraints. But she just looks at me before turning the wand to low, and I lay still and try and focus on the vibrations. When I gaze back at her and plead silently for her to increase the vibrations, she smiles broadly. Then she takes her husband's hand and they leave the room, the door closing silently behind them.

For a moment I am frantic. I struggle again, trying to increase the contact between my pussy and the vibrator, but it is no use. The toy keeps me stimulated, close to the edge, but it's not quite enough to let me cum. I whimper softly and close my eyes, wondering how long they will leave me like this. I turn my head and see my reflection in one of the mirrors. It is an incredibly erotic sight, but I still can't cum.

Minutes pass. The vibrations keep me aroused, but my mind starts to wander. I think of the website that connected us, and I wonder if it's just coincidence that they are my tormenters. Maybe not. And then I remember what I was wearing in that session with them years ago. Black knee-high boots, a red thong, and a black studded collar. Of course they knew it was me! But how? Everyone on the site is supposed to be anonymous, but somehow they knew who I was and decided to reverse the roles. The realization that "revenge" may be their motive suddenly hits me, and I start to cry softly.

More time passes, and I start to imagine various scenarios, most of them dark and scary. My arms and legs ache from the prolonged bondage keeping me bent backwards. My body remains in a state of heightened arousal, but my needy clit remains untouched. I squirm and strain against my restraints, but there is no escape. A feeling of desperation creeps over me, verging on panic. What if they just leave me like this? When I think of my husband, a sob escapes me.

And then the door opens, and relief floods through me even though I don't know what they will do to me. The man walks over and stands between my legs, looking at the vibrator on my pussy. He reaches down and briefly turns the vibrations to high, and I push against the toy as hard as I can, my breathing suddenly fast and shallow. But then he pulls it away and flicks my clit with his finger, grinning broadly, and I groan. When he keeps flicking it, I start to sob again, turning my head to the side. His wife is walking toward me, holding a long, thick dildo shaped like a cock at each end. Oh god.

The woman replaces her husband between my legs, and without hesitation pushes one end of the dildo far into my wet hole. I close my eyes and groan loudly, the fake cock filling me. She fucks me with it a few times, then moves closer and pushes the other end into her own vagina, our pussies almost touching. She begins to move on it, fucking us both, and I open my eyes and watch her face. Her mouth is open, her eyes half closed, and her fingers are stroking her clit.

Her husband has moved around behind me. He pulls my head toward him and tilts it down, and that's when I see his cock, hard and erect once again. He plunges it into my mouth, and I try and take all of him. I lick and suck, my tongue and lips everywhere on his thick shaft. His wife keeps fucking me, her strokes faster, her moans filling the room. I can't see their faces, but I'm pretty sure they are watching each other dominate me.

When the man starts to jerk in my mouth, I know he is close. I redouble my efforts, taking the head of his cock into my throat, and he soon cums with a roar, rope after rope of jism spurting into me. I swallow all of it as he continues to jerk and spasm. The woman has stopped moving while she watches him cum, but now she resumes fucking herself with a frenzy. The thick dildo impales us both, and I an incredibly aroused, my own orgasm hovering just out of reach. When the man pulls out of my mouth, I raise my head and watch his wife's face. Her head is thrown back, her mouth open wide in a perfect O.

And then she screams, cumming hard around the fake cock buried deep inside her cunt, her body jerking and shaking as she continues to cry out at the pleasure radiating through her beautiful body. I squeeze my eyes shut, willing myself to cum with her. I push against the thick dildo as much as I can, I am so close, just one more thrust, oh god. Then she pulls it out of me.

"No!" I yell. "Fuck, fuck, please!"

I open my eyes and implore her to finish me off, but she just fixes me with an evil grin. I close my eyes and groan loudly. I'm not sure I've ever been aroused for so long and not been allowed to orgasm. I suddenly realize that these people never intended to let me cum, only to tease and deny me endlessly. The despair floods through me, and I start to sob uncontrollably when the woman moves around the bench and whispers in my ear.

"We're not finished with you."

My sobs turn to whimpers as they release me from the restraints. I sit up slowly on the bench. My arms and legs ache, my nipples are throbbing, and the stings of the whip burn my backside. When I get down, they pull me roughly by the collar to the Sybian against the wall.

I've been on Sybians before, but they only had one shaft. This one has two, a thick knob in front and about three inches behind it a smaller dildo with a tip glistening with lube. I recoil in alarm and try to pull away, but they hold me where I am.

12