One More Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up," the man growls.

I look down at the shafts protruding lewdly from the saddle and whimper again. They help me climb up onto it, my legs straddling the seat, my sopping pussy hovering over the knob and my puckered hole touching the lubed shaft. I pause, giving them an anguished look, then reluctantly lower myself onto them. I groan as they penetrate both my holes. The man pulls my arms up and secures my wrists in the cuffs on the wall. The woman bends down and takes off my boots, then fastens the cuffs near the floor around my ankles. When she adjusts the tension, my legs are pulled taut against the saddle and I am unable to lift myself off the shafts. I look at a nearby mirror and see myself splayed naked against the wall, wearing only the collar, helplessly impaled and at the mercy of the man and woman smiling at me.

The woman's eyes rove over all my body, finally coming to rest on my clamped nipples. She reaches out and tugs hard on the chain, eliciting another anguished moan from me. The man moves away toward a small sofa near the wall. He slides it across the room and places it directly in front of me, maybe ten feet away. The woman reaches down and picks up the control for the Sybian, grinning wickedly at me, then walks to the sofa and sits next to her husband. She reaches down with her free hand and strokes his cock. He has already cum in me twice, so he's not erect, but he's still swollen and thick. He smiles and puts his hand between her legs in return, caressing her wet pussy. They continue to fondle each other while they gaze at me with bemused smiles.

I look back at them, my lips parted, my eyes pleading. Even though most parts of my body are in pain, I am incredibly aroused. But I still haven't cum yet. I look down at the stimulation pad slanting against my clit, taunting me. I rock forward on the seat, but the cuffs restrict my movement and I can't get enough friction. I moan softly and close my eyes.

"Are you enjoying this?" The woman's voice is sickly sweet.

I open my eyes and nod, then shake my head no. God, my mind is mush.

"Well we certainly are."

They are both grinning at me, still fondling each other. I look at the remote in her hand. She has total control over the pleasure I receive. Or she can deny me what I need most. I moan and close my eyes again, resigned to my total submission.

Then the seat under me starts to rumble with low vibrations. I react immediately, squirming on the saddle, the dildos inside of me but unmoving. I focus on the pleasure radiating through my body as my arousal heightens. The woman thumbs the remote and the vibrations increase. My long-denied orgasm starts to build again, and my breathing changes. I pull against my restraints, my muscles taut, the vibrating pad pressing against my clit. I groan in pleasure, and then the vibrations decrease.

"No," I whisper, "please. Please don't stop."

The woman grins at me, then I feel the knob in my pussy start to move. It makes slow circles inside of me, the sensations different than the thrusting that occurs when I am being fucked. She turns the knob, and the dildo circles faster. I stare at her, my mouth open, my breathing rapid and shallow. It keeps me aroused, but still not enough to cum. I try and concentrate on the feelings, but then she activates the dildo in my ass. It too makes circles inside of me, and now there are new sensations coursing through my body. I moan again, my orgasm hovering just below the surface.

When the woman increases the vibrations again, I am instantly on the edge. My body starts to shake, my mouth opens wide and I start to pant. Oh god, I am so close, please don't stop, I need to cum so badly. When I think that I am there, the vibrations decrease. I groan loudly in frustration, but then the dildos increase the speed of their movement in my holes. The stimulation is both agonizing and exquisite. I am still panting, still on the edge. Fuck, fuck, please let me cum!

The woman continues to vary the speed of the dildos rotating inside me and the frequency of the vibrations on my clit. There is no rhythm, no pattern, nothing I can lock onto. My body continues to tremble, but she just keeps me on the ragged edge. I've been aroused for most of the time I've been in the room, and I don't know how long I can keep it up. There is no time limit on the session, so the only way I can make it stop is my safe word. Which they probably don't even know anyway.

"Please." I hear the desperation in my voice. If they want me to beg, I will. "I can't take it anymore. Please!"

The man and woman respond by masturbating each other even faster. It is an erotic sight, and in another setting might make me cum just by watching. When I glance at myself in the mirror, the sight is even more erotic. I struggle in my bonds, pushing against the vibrating seat. I am so fucking close, so close...

I squeeze my eyes shut. The woman is moaning as her husband finger fucks her. The man is groaning as well while his wife strokes his cock faster and harder. I keep my eyes closed, listening to the sounds of their pleasure fill the room. Oh god, oh god, I have never been so turned on.

And then the dildos circle even faster inside me, filling my holes with their exquisite sensations. My orgasm floats just out of reach, and I pant and shake and strain against the restraints. My body is suspended on the edge of a blessed bliss, and I stay there for what seems like forever, caught between despair and ecstasy. I open my eyes wide and stare at the woman on the sofa, on the verge of her own orgasm, when she thumbs the remote and increases the vibrations higher and higher until...the world stops and my body explodes.

The orgasm rockets through me intense and powerful and I scream and shudder and shake and yell my body filled with pure pleasure thrashing against the wall every nerve on fire and I keep screaming and shaking the dildos moving inside me and I jerk and spasm in the restraints and keep cumming oh god it's too much I can't breathe my body can't take anymore and I start to cry but the orgasms won't stop and I keep moaning and crying out as the pleasure overwhelms my naked body until I finally slump in my bonds and think that I will pass out.

"I can't cum anymore!" I am sobbing now.

But then I do, one more time.

12